His Vampire Mate ✔️[Book 1]

بواسطة slxbmamx

Warning: this story contains mature content read on your own risk. COMPLETE Highest rank #19 on werewolf #... المزيد

Characters
Introduction
Chapter 1 [Kidnapped]
Chapter 2 [Run Away]
Chapter 3 [Emotions]
Chapter 4 [Disappointment]
Chapter 5 [Rescuing You]
Chapter 7 [The Truth]
Chapter 8 [Dinner]
Chapter 9 [Rouges]
Chapter 10 [Kidnapped once again and rescued by Kaiden Williams]
Chapter 11 [it's not over yet]
Chapter 12 [Secrets]
Chapter 13 [Worth Fighting For]
Chapter 14 [it's a trap]
Chapter 15 [Wars and goodbyes]
Chapter 16 [transforming]
Chapter 17 [welcome back luna]
Chapter 18 [Faith, is that you?]
Chapter 19 I'm going to mark you soon]
Chapter 20 [hi mom]
Chapter 21 [acting different]
Chapter 22 [trying to get rid of the pain]
Chapter 23 [heart beat stopped]
Chapter 24 [I trusted you]
Chapter 25 [who are you, and what are you]
Chapter 26 [Mixed emotions]
Chapter 27 [Marked]
Chapter 28 [I Alpha Wyatt Woods, reject yo-]
Chapter 29 [broken]
Chapter 30 [blood thirst]
Chapter 31 [I pick ...]
Chapter 32 [i'll always protect her, no matter what]
Chapter 33 [I didn't lose my purpose]
Chapter 34 [hide and seek]
Chapter 35 [The Ball]
Chapter 36 [promise ring]
Chapter 37 [Wyatt we are never-]
Chapter 38 [Clarissa]

Chapter 6 [Big Brother]

15.7K 765 55
بواسطة slxbmamx

EDITED✔️

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to His Vampire Mate!!!

Before I start make sure you got that vote button. And if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

I'm so sorry I haven't posted for two days, I'm actually sick😭 This will most likely be posted tomorrow so that means my next update chapter 7 will be updated the day after. Well, hopefully!

Thank you so much for leaving a vote! And adding my story to your reading lists,

I am very glad that you guys like this book, I was thinking of stopping this book, but not anymore :)

It's been a crazy week! First Jake Paul makes a team 10 music video which Logan Paul roasted. And then Jake Paul makes a diss track of Logan Paul, but on the other hand Rice gum and Alissa Violet will be being a diss track to roast Tessa Brooks and Jake Paul?? Too much heat!!!!!

Can't wait do tmrw! Logan Paul bout to drop a diss track so excited! God Paul brothers taking over YouTube!!!!!

Anyway enough with all that, let's get started!!

I noticed how there was one person who I still haven't posted a gif of! How crazy is that!

Blessing gif!!!

Previously on His Human Mate

Wyatt takes his phone out and finds a picture of Kayla and Grant together once He found it Hs showed Violet the picture.

She took the phone and her eyes widened,

"This can't be possible" she whispers. Wyatt looks at her and then Grant they looked so much alike.

"When was this picture taken" she asked Wyatt

"Two weeks ago" Wyatt answered answered.

"I-is that him" Wyatt asked her,

She looked at him and then spoke,

"That's my brother"

___
Chapter 6

Big Brother

Violet's pov
I couldn't sleep last night, I can't believe all these years, I thought my brother was dead and years later I find out he's alive.

How am I suppose to react? Should I be mad that he never tried to contact us? Should I be mad about the fact he has been hiding secrets?

No, I'm glad to hear he's alive, I just need to know why, why he has never tried to contact us.

I need to see him, I need to see him now. I was currently sitting at the dinner table except we were having breakfast.

Everyone talking to each other laughing, my brain still hasn't functioned the fact that he's alive. I wonder how he is, how he looks.

"Vi, you okay" Faith asked. And I gave her a simple nod.

Faith has been so worried about me especially because I had harmed myself. I don't know what had gotten into me.

I still haven't told anyone about the guy I saw in the forest, not like it's important anyway.

Wyatt was sitting beside me just staring down at me, he knew what I was thinking.

"You will meet him" Wyatt whispered.

I looked at him and his brown eyes sparkling with sadness, mostly because he doesn't want to see me like this.

Breakfast finally finished and I went to Kayla with Wyatt.

"Hey girlie" Kayla said smiling.

"We need to talk" Wyatt said.

"Okay, what about" Wyatt closed Kayla's room door and I spoke,

"Y-your boyfriend, his name is Grant Light"

"Yeah, how did you know, wait. Don't answer that Wyatt probably told you" she said laughing.

"I'm Violet Light, Kayla" I said. She looked at me confused until realization hit her.

"No way" she whispered.

"You're Grant's sister" she said again.

"You look so much like him too, how didn't I realize that"

"I need to see him" I said.

She looked at me,

"He was suppose to come today, I don't know when but he's going to come to-" she was cut off by the door opening wide,

"Guess who's bac-" before the guy could finish he looked at me, that guy was Grant. He had those curly curls that my mom had always loved, his eyes just like mine.

That was my big brother, I didn't notice the tear that had escaped my eye,

"Vi" he whispered coming closer.

Not able to hold myself back I ran to him and hugged him tight. I missed him so much, I missed my big brother, I missed having my best friend.

"Oh my god Vi, you have no idea how much I missed you" he said hugging me back.

"I-I m-m-missed you t-too" I said crying,

"I know you have thousands of questions" he said frowning.

"You got that right" I said giving a small smile,

"How did you find this place or meet these people" Grant asked.

"Well my friend, that's a long story" Wyatt said holding me close to him.

2 hours later...

"Wait wait wait, let me get this straight, you kidnapped my baby sister" Grant asked.

"Yup" Wyatt said.

"How are mom and dad not worried or why hasn't anyone tried to find you" Grant said laughing.

"I think mom and dad knowing that I'm missing is probably the first time they would be proud of me for after you dying, when you are actually alive" I said.

"What do you mean"

"After they found out about your death, they blamed me, everyone blamed me, which is true it would have never happened if I didn't ask you to come" I said.

"Vi, it wasn't your fault" Grant said.

"There's just, one question running through my head" I said.

"What" Grant asked.

"How the hell did you survive? The bullet hit you in the stomach twice" I asked.

Wyatt and Grant looked at each other and then Kayla spoke,

"I think...it's time"

Time for what???

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

46.1K 1.5K 9
At 17 werewolf's are able to find their mates. Skyler Hawthorne wasn't looking forward to finding her mate. She was hoping to have a few years to her...
135K 4.6K 35
(warning: contain mature contents) Joseph Jase is the current Alpha of the Starlight pack in North America. His father died 2 years ago in a battle w...
53.1K 2.7K 22
Clarissa Light Woods, was kidnapped when she was a week old. It's been 17 years since she was kidnapped. Her parents Wyatt Woods and Violet Light, ha...
142K 4.4K 29
Highest ranking: #532 in werewolf #3 in traitor He wanted a submissive Luna She was the opposite She wanted a kind Alpha He was the opposi...