Player II: Accustomed To The...

Von Love_Bri94

What happens when the table turns... Mehr

One.
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty.One
Twenty.Two
Twenty.Three
Twenty.Four
Twenty.Five
Twenty.Six
‼️
Twenty.Seven
Twenty.Eight
Twenty.Nine
Thirty
Thirty.One
Thirty.Three
Q&A
Third Book
Third book part2

Thirty.Two

5.7K 280 102
Von Love_Bri94

I know I said only one chapter left but I decided to break the last part into two.

Sabrina

3 Months Later
A week before Graduation

I'm finally at the fucking finishliiiiine! College was a pain in my ass and I'm so happy to be done with this shit. I've been through so much, I honestly thought this day would never come.

Now I'm just focusing on making sure that I put this degree to use. I want to be one of the greatest artist of my time. My main goal after I walk across the stage is to find a building for my studio.

The first day my studio is up and running will really be the best day of my life.

Anyway, I was lying on the bed scrolling through my phone.

Now that my classes are over I've been beyond bored. I miss having Chris's mom here with me.

Chris has a game tomorrow so he's been at practice all day. This is why I need my studio.

I heard the front door open and close. Finally I wasn't here alone. He eventually appeared in the room with a bouquet of roses and two shopping bags.

"Hey baby." He said.

I sat up smiling. "Hi honey."

"What you been up to?"

"Nothing much, just putting my house up on the internet."

Yeah, I decided to sell my house. I haven't been there in so long. It's pointless to keep paying for something I'm not using. I'm going to miss it though. Buying that place was a huge accomplishment for me.

"Sabrina I told you that you don't have to sell it."

"I know Chris but I just think it's best if I do. Thank you for helping me with the mortgage and everything."

"Anything for you."

"Are those bags for me?"

"Yup, I'm taking you out tonight. I went out and brought you something nice to slip on."

"Thank you baby." I puckered my lips and he gently kissed me.

"I think we both deserve a good time tonight."

"We do, and we haven't been on a date in a while so this should be nice."

"Right. So how about you come join your man in the shower and we get this night started properly."

I bit my lip and got up. Grabbing the ends of his shirt, I pulled it over his head, then started leaving kisses on his chest. His hands gripped my ass and I moaned.

"Let's go before we never make it to the shower." He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom. As he cut on the water I got fully undressed. When he walked back over to me his hands grabbed my breast then his warm tongue ran over nipples. I pulled him up and started unbuttoning his jeans. "You're so beautiful." He grabbed my face and gave me one of the best kisses.

"Thank you baby."

After his pants and briefs were off we got inside the shower. The warm water hit my body causing me to shiver. Chris grabbed me and placed me against the wall.

His hands held my face again and he just stared deep into my eyes. Honestly he's never looked at me like this before.

"Chris, are you okay?"

He nodded. "I just love you so much."

"I love you too baby."

It looked like he wanted to say something else but instead he just kissed. He pulled my body in closer as the kiss deepened.

His lip moved to my ear. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

A smile peeled across my face then I kissed his shoulder.

What's going on with him?

Later On

After doing my hair and make up, I went to grab the outfit Chris bought me.

"Baby!" I yelled.

He walked out the closet. "Wassup?"

"So you want me walking around naked?"

He laughed. "Naw, you see the Victoria's Secret bag."

"This dress shows a lot."

"Just put it on baby. We gotta go our we'll be late."

"Alright." I slid off my robe and made sure I oiled my body real good. Then I grabbed the bra and thong set he bought and put that on. Then I slid on my dress.

I walked over to the mirror to see how it look and I must admit, I looked amazing.

"See how fucking good you look." Chris wrapped his arms around me.

"This dress is hot, you did a good job babe."

"Thank you."

I turned and looked at him. "You look nice."

"Thanks." He picked me up bridal style and carried me over to the bed. Once he sat me down he pulled my shoes out the bag then kneeled in front of me.

The black Cruel Giuseppe's just made the outfit even better. He kissed my ankle before placing my foot down.

"Alright lets go." He said.

I grabbed my clutch and phone, then grabbed his hand and we left out.

The whole ride there Chris would just grab my hand and kiss it and constantly tell me that he loves me. I just snapped pictures of us because we looked amazing tonight. I could tell that we were going to have a good time.

We pulled up to Morton's Steakhouse. I was happy as hell because that's exactly what I wanted. Once the car was valeted Chris grabbed my hand and we went inside.

"Welcome to Morton's, may I have the last name for your reservation?" The Hostess asked.

"Brown." Chris said.

"Okay, right this way."

We followed her downstairs and to the back of the restaurant. She sat us in an area where there weren't really a lot of people. "Enjoy."

Soon after she walked away, our waiter showed up. "Welcome to Morton's, may I start you two off with something to drink."

"Yes, the most expensive bottle of champagne you have." Chris said.

He nodded and walked away.

"Okay, all this wining and dining is starting to make me nervous. What did you do Chris?" I asked and he laughed.

"Damn, can't I just spoil my girl? You're graduating from college next week. You deserve this."

"The way you looked at me earlier just made me nervous."

"I've just been thinking about a lot. Especially our future."

"Our future?"

"Yes."

Before he could say anything else, the waiter returned. He poured our drinks then sat the champagne on ice. "I'll give you some time to glance over the menu."

We both nodded as he walked away.

"I want to make a toast." Chris lifted his glass and I did the same. "I want to make a toast to this beautiful woman sitting in front of me. I'm extremely proud of you and I know you're going to continue to be amazing. I can't wait to see what you do with this degree. I love you Sabrina." He leaned his glass towards mine.

I tapped our glasses together. "I love you more...cheers."

"Cheers."

Once we ordered our food, we talked about whatever came to mind. A smile never left my face. I didn't want this night to end.

Our food finally came and I wasted no time stuffing my face. I was starving.

"So baby, I wanted to talk to you about something." Chris said.

And here comes the big bomb, I could tell just by the way he said that.

I looked up at him while cutting my steak. "I'm listening."

"Next week is super important to you and I want to make sure you enjoy your day."

"But."

"While I was out earlier, I met up with Mike today. You know that I have an away game, two days before your graduation and now I just found out that on the day of your graduation, that ESPN wants me to do an interview."

"You said no right?"

"Baby this is ESPN."

I laughed and tossed down my fork. "So you're not coming to my graduation?"

"I'm sorry baby."

"Now I'm understanding all of this."

"All of what?"

"The dress, the shoes, you being extra sweet today, it was to let me down easily. I thought you would understand by now that this material shit doesn't phase me and it's not going to stop me from being pissed at you."

"Sabrina this is important for my career. They rarely ask rookies to come on the show. This a dope opportunity."

"And they couldn't schedule you for any other day?!"

"I didn't ask."

I shook my head. "I'm always there for you when it's time to celebrate your achievements. Your draft, your house warming, your first game. But when it comes to me, I can't get the same treatment. I get that you feel like your career is more important than anything I do but damn Chris you couldn't even give me one fucking day?!"

"Sabrina you just don't understand."

"No I do understand." I stood up. "I'm not hungry anymore, I'll catch an Uber home."

I started walking out the restaurant. I could hear him calling my name but it was nothing that he could say to me right now.

He swears I come first in life but his actions always prove him wrong.

Is it always going to be like this? Basketball first and Sabrina just gets in where she fits in.

I'm sick of this shit.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

111K 5.3K 65
****WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT**** "And oh how you made me believe You had me caught in every web that you weaved But do you ever th...
105K 4.5K 30
75.9K 2.9K 43
Will you do anything to protect the one you love the most ?
475K 10.3K 35
Chris and Brielle are at a crossroads in their marriage. Stuck dealing with an old past and trying to begin something new. These two have their wires...