Hoping for a NIghtmare: Night...

By DReaMTalEAppLE

NO LEMONS! You are all alone in a world of chaos. The rest of your family was killed when the havoc started... More

Help is on it's Way
Familiar Strangers
Chapter 3
Attacked by Fear Itself
When a Pacifist Fights
Relative Concepts
I swear! It's like this conversation was written at 1:00 A.M.!
New Friends
Tagged
Mistakes
Apologies
He Knows...
A Soothing Soul
Untitled part
Quick A/N
Smashing the Competition
A/n LOOK OUT FELLOW AUTHORS!
The Finale (Almost)
Goodbye (for now~)
IT'S HERE *Opens Amazon package with Hoping for a Nightmare 2 in it*
SCUSE ME WHAT?!

Announcement and chapter 7

1.3K 49 24
By DReaMTalEAppLE

(Okay, school just got out today so I will probably be updating more, BUT I'm also taking a self-paced college class that I'm behind in so it may be a while for replies to comments and updates of the story. I'm sorry if it takes to long, but I NEED to work on this class so if you get bored of waiting for me to update check out some of my friends stories like...

A Change In Nature

Spiral Of Dreams

Happy Memories

His Young Days

/It's You/

NAJ Nightmare x reader

All of which are on my Undertale reading list! It also annoys me when I think it's a new chapter but then it isn't so I'm adding a chapter as well so I'm not a hypocrite! (not judging those who do that BUT STILL!)

Nightmare POV: She's worried about me? Does... does she like me? SHUT UP NIGHTMARE SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU! Though... if... she does somehow...

"I can't see you if... if your... just... a...pile of " She pulls me closer and begins to cry. I hold her in my arms trying my best to calm her. It works, but not as much as I hoped. She IS worried! Oh Y/n. I'm so sorry you had to see that!

"Don't cry. everything's alright." I say in the most soothing voice that has EVER come out of my mouth. I gently rub her back and she slowly calms down. 'Thank Asgore!' I thought to myself

Y/n POV: It's... so... com...for...ta..b...le... I snuggle into his chest and pull him closer. Then I hear shouts nearby.

"NIGHTMARE?! Y/N?! WHERE ARE YOU!?!?"

"Over here!" Nightmare calls out and I let go of him. Sadly ending the hug. Everyone came looking for us... including THEM. I still don't trust them, but the others seem to... Why? They were just attacked by them, and now they're walking around like friends?! I'm definitely keeping my distance! I step closer to Nightmare, and watch for any attacks, or threatening movements.

'I won't let you hurt him again! Not if I can help it!'

(Very short I know, but it's better than nothing!

I STILL DON'T HAVE A NAME

I'M WORKING ON IT OKAY?!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 94 11
The humans sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell, after a long war many long ago and thats where they stayed until about a hundred years...
23K 1K 102
Blue decides to leave the good side and join Nightmare's group as he is sick and tired of helping others at the cost of his own. What happens? Trigg...
3.4K 159 52
You've reset so many times just wanting to get something new. It didn't seem to work. You gave up and kept the time you were in going. Monsters were...
12.6K 525 17
Nightmare's kingdom had always been at war with Dream's. His kingdom was engulfed in terror, filled to the brim with criminals. Even so, Nightmare ne...