WWE One Shots

By stratuswonder

One shots Disclaimer: Don't own any characters of course just making a story. More

Jeff Hardy & Trish Stratus #1
Love Story (Jeff x Trish)

I'll Be There (JeffxTrish)

266 5 37
By stratuswonder

I made this one in particular about 3 years ago, so it may not be the best. Just letting ya know😊👍🏽

Also, I have plenty of Jrish one shots already created, so many stories in this book may contain Jeff/Trish, but I will have other stories throughout the book with other women & superstars. Just so ya know.😉
*******************************
The day was July 14, 2002

Jeff had been quite anxious for this moment. He received a letter in the mail which was a life changing opportunity. He haven't yet discussed with his girlfriend what was enclosed in the envelope, but today was the day.

Trish arrived home and Jeff looked as if he was rehearsing  lines in his head. "Um honey, are you okay?" Trish worried a bit.

"Oh um, yeah I'm fine. Um, could you sit down?" Jeff asked her as she sorta panicked.

"Are you breaking up with me?" Trish asked worriedly.

"What? No, not at all." Trish sighed in relief. "But I wanted to talk to you about something." Jeff stated.

"So....what do you want to talk about?"

"Um, I got this letter in the mail and..." He passed her the letter. Trish reopened the letter. "They're calling me back into service." Jeff finally spat out.

"Well you aren't actually going are you." He stayed silent. "Wait, are you actually considering going back." Trish said.

"Yes, I am." Jeff said.

"Jeff, they want you stationed overseas. You have to think about your family, your job, and me." Trish said.

"I have, I talked to Matt, Amy, and my father. They worried but they did support that I'm doing this and you should too." Jeff said.

Trish sighed. "Jeff I do support you, but they probably sent that out to millions of other people, why are you making this a priority, especially now?" Trish asked. "I don't want you to go."

Jeff hugged her. "Trish, I want to try this again. I'll be back in two years tops." Jeff said.

"You're putting your life on the line, you know that." Trish said.

"Yeah, I know that, but I'm a risk taker and this is a risk I'm willing to take." Jeff said.

She sighed. "Jeff, there's no way into changing your mind about this, is it?" Trish asked.

"Nope, not at all." Jeff said.

"So when are you suppose to leave?" Trish asked

"Tuesday."

"That's in two days." Trish said.

"I know that and Vince already know about this being my last RAW until I return from service." Jeff said.

"Jeff, I am gonna miss you." Trish said as her eyes began to water.

"I'll miss you too." He wiped tear that fell down her face. "Please, don't cry, I'll be back." Jeff said.

"If you say so." Trish pouted.
****************************
Next Day: July 15, 2002

Jeff came out to the ring wearing what he is wearing in the pic above.☝🏽️ The fans cheered as his theme played. Once he reached the ring, Jeff slid into it. He waited as the cheers died down. "Ok, so tonight, I'm sad to announce that this is my last Monday Night RAW for a while." Jeff stated as the fans chant. "Please don't go." He waited until the chants died down before continuing. "I'm going back to the military and I will be stationed overseas. So all my creatures, I love y'all and see ya in the future." Jeff was about leave out the ring as his theme played, but he wanted to do something special. "One more thing before I go. I wanted to call out a few people from the back. My brother Matt, my sister Lita, and my girl Trish." The trio came out along to Matt's theme.

Once they got to the ring, they greeted Jeff in the middle of the ring. Matt hugged Jeff, then Jeff later hugged Lita and then Trish and she whispered something in his ear and Jeff nodded. Then they shared one last kiss in the ring and the crowd went wild. She step back with tears in her eyes. The crowd cheered and chanted. "WE WILL MISS YOU!"

Moments later Matt, Amy, and Trish saluted along with the crowd.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday, July 16, 2002

Jeff woke up due to his alarm, Trish on the other hand had not. "Trish, honey wake up, I leave in two hours." Jeff said as he shook her.

"Damn, it's time already?" She yawned and rubbed her eyes. Trish cuddled up with him and kissed Jeff. "I really don't want you to go, I'll miss you." Trish said sadly. 

"Baby, I'll miss you too." He grinned a bit. "It's still kinda of early so we do have time for my going away gift." Jeff started to kiss her which eventually led to more. 😏

⏩Lets fast forward a bit⏩

Jeff was about to board his plane. "Jeff, please call me at least three times a week." Trish said.

"Trish, baby I will do that." Jeff said.

"I love you." Trish said and kissed him.

"I love too." Jeff said before he officially boarded the plane. Trish watched as the plane left moments later. Trish hopped in her car and left.

A few weeks later:

Trish had constantly been having morning sickness and it worried her, so she decided to have the problem checked. Once she arrived to the doctors she filled out some paper work and waited to be called in.

"So, Miss Stratus, your chart says you're experiencing miniature episodes of sickness daily." The doctor stated as Trish nodded.

"I began to notice it after a match I had about two weeks ago." Trish stated.

"That's interesting." He stated as he took a few notes. "Miss Stratus, I want you to take a few tests, and then I want to do some blood work and then I tell you what I find." He said and she nodded. After the test were taken, it felt like hours before revealing her results. The doctor finally came back. "Miss Stratus, you're pregnant." The doctor said.

"Oh my goodness." Trish was highly surprised with the results. "Do you know how far along I am?" Trish wondered.

"From the test, my best guess would be you're about 3 to 4 weeks." The doctor said.

"I have to take a break from wrestling now." Trish stated.

"Yep you will. Now have a good day." The doctor said.

Back at her house:

She was laying down rubbing her stomach even though she had not yet develop a bump. Then her phone rang. She grabbed her phone and her face lit up when she saw the caller ID. "Hey sweetie!" Trish answered.

"Hey baby." Jeff said.

"Jeff, I have some great news. Um, but I don't want you to rush back, but I will keep you updated." Trish said and Jeff was a bit confused about what she meant.

"What do you mean?" Jeff said.

"I decided to take a break from wrestling." Trish said.

"And why did you do that?" Jeff asked.

"I can't wrestle if I'm carrying a child." Trish grinned over the phone.

It took time before Jeff replied. "You're pregnant?!

"Yes, and I'll keep you updated on everything." Trish smiled but her eyes began to water because Jeff wouldn't be there throughout the pregnancy.

Jeff sighed. "Yeah, please keep me updated. I can't believe we're having a child." He smiled. "Well I miss you." Jeff said.

"Jeff, baby I really miss you too." Trish started crying.

"What's wrong?" Jeff said.

"Uh....just mood swings. I know you're happy not to see that." Trish snickered.

Jeff snickered too. "Actually I'm a bit sad that I'm missing out. Tears ran down the face of Trish as he said that. "Well I think you should get some sleep, ok." Jeff said.

"Ok. I love you Jeff." Trish sniffed

"I love you too. Good Night." Jeff said.

"Night." Trish hung up.
------------------------------------------
Several months had passed and Amy decided to take Trish shopping for maternity clothing and a few other friends decided to tag along as well. Trish, Shannon, Shane, Matt, and Amy were searching through the racks and Trish had found nothing she like whatsoever.

"Do you want this?" Amy said as she held up an outfit.

"No, that would make me look fatter than what I already am." Trish said and just started crying.

Amy sighed. "T, it's ok. I'm sorry for suggesting it." Amy hugged her.

"Maybe this." Shane said as he held up a brown turtle neck.

"No! It's ugly." He immediately put the outfit back. "Why do we have to buy maternity clothes anyway?" Trish pouted.

"Well your current wardrobe don't fit you, so we have to buy you something." Amy said.

Trish rolled her eyes. "I know Ames, it was a rhetorical question." Trish became very irritated with her entire group of friends. "I'm gonna go to the snack isle now." Trish said. (Yes, the clothing store have a snack isle😂)

"Ok I'll go with." Shannon said.

"Yippee, Shannon is coming with me." Trish stated sarcastically. While they were in the snack isle Jeff called Trish.

"Hey babe." Trish said excitedly.

"Hey Trish." Jeff grunted.

"What's wrong?" Trish said.

"Just a little sore from training, but I will be alright." Jeff said.

"Are you sure your ok?" Trish asked.

"Yeah, so how have you and the baby been?" Jeff asked.

"I've been well, I went in for a ultrasound yesterday. Everything looked pretty good. Did you get the photos?"

"Yea and you're so big now." Jeff laughed.

Trish smiled. "Shut up."

"Oh um before I forget, I got a surprise for you. It should come in about two months." Jeff grinned.

"Really? What is it?" Trish was a bit overly excited, then she gasped a bit.

"Are you okay?" Jeff asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine I just felt our baby kicked." Trish said.

"That's good. Um, I have to go I gotta get some sleep ok. I love you."

"I love you too, night."

"Good Night."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A month had passed and Trish had been freaking out. She was now in her 8th month which meant the baby will be due soon. Also she hadn't heard from Jeff at all. Matt, Shane, Shannon, and Amy had practically came to check on Trish everyday, so they where there the day this tragedy occurred.

There was a knock on the door and Trish answered the door. "Hello?" There were two guys in military attire standing at the door.

"Is this the home of Jeffery Hardy?" The men asked and Trish nodded slowly.

"It is, is something wrong?" Trish panicked.

"Um, I see that you are pregnant and stress isn't the best for you, but I'm sorry to inform you that Jeffery went MIA, but we are doing our best to find him."

Trish started crying. "You're gonna find him right?!"

"We will do our best." The men stated.

Trish grabbed one of the guy by his uniform. "No, you're gonna find him!" Trish cried.

Matt, Lita, Shane, and Shannon heard Trish crying and instantly ran to the area she was at. One of the military officers had to pry Trish off of him.

"What happened?" Amy asked but Matt knew that military officers showing up to the door was never a good sign.

"Jeff's missing in battle." Trish cried a bit louder and slowly fell to the floor. Everyone gasped and Matt felt numb to the situation.

"We will do our best to find h," and with that the men left. Shane and Shannon picked Trish off the floor. Both guys sat Trish on the couch next to Matt. Trish hugged Matt alongside with Amy.

------------------------------------------

Trish was now currently due any day now. She cried and slowly gave up faith that Jeff was ever coming back. "My child is gonna grow up fatherless." Trish repeatedly stated out loud.

"Trish stop saying that, it's a 50/50 chance that they will find him." Amy said.

"I will not. What if they can't find him? Then what I've been saying is true." Trish sighed. "I just feel like it's my fought. I told him don't rush home even though we have this child together. Now I regret it. It's my fault."

"Trish, you could not have possibly known this will happen." Amy said.

"I don't even want to focus on it anymore. I just want peace." A few moments passed and Trish was breathing heavily and grunting a bit. Trish stood up and a puddle of water just hit the floor. Trish started to freak out. "Oh my goodness, It's coming."

"Get her to the car! We got to go to the hospital!" Amy freaked out as well. Matt then called his father so he could see the birth of his grandchild. As they reached the hospital, Trish instantly got a room.

Trish grunted as she experienced a sharp pain. Matt sat next to her in the room. "Take my hand." Trish did as he said and squeezed it to take her mind off of the pain. "Oh I know we aren't completely sure about Jeff coming back but it's gonna be ok. Amy and I'll help you out with the child." Matt said. Trish nodded Matt kissed her forehead.

🚪Outside the room🚪

Shannon was the only one to get this call and his eyes lit up when he saw who it was. "Hey bro, oh we're at the hospital....We're at Cameron hospital.....See ya."

"Who was that?" Amy asked

"I can't say." Shannon smiled.

Time had passed since that phone call Shannon received the phone call. Trish was still in labor and Amy was keeping Trish parents updated.

Amy walked outside the waiting room to make a phone call to Trish parents. As she was calling them a figure stood next to her. She looked up and then took a glance at the guy. He smiled as Amy did a double take and her face lit up. "Jeff?!" She said as she hugged him.

"Yep, it's miss me. Did ya miss me?" Jeff smirked.

They broke the hug. "Of course, everyone was worried sick about you. I'm glad you're okay." Amy smiled. "Well everyone else is in the waiting room. You should probably go and reacquaint with them."

"Alright." He walked in and he smiled at the three guys sitting in the waiting chairs.

"I'm glad this is my first grandchild, but Jeff probably won't even get to meet his first child." Mr. Hardy stated and Shannon slightly rubbed his back. "He will get to see child and I believe it's actually sooner than you think." Shannon smiled as Shane and Mr. Hardy looked at the guy walking towards them.

"Jeff?" Shane hugged him. His father was shocked to see his son but gave him the biggest hug possible. "Dude, I heard that you were lost in combat." Shane said.

"Well, I was and all I could think about was family, friends, and how Trish was pregnant. I eventually found my way to the base and took the first plane home. And here I am." Jeff said.

"Glad your ok." Mr. Hardy said.

Amy walked back in. "I understand you're sharing this heartfelt moment, but you should check on your in labor girlfriend." Amy said.

"Yeah you're right, I think I should do that." Jeff said.

The door opened. Matt looked stunned as he saw as Jeff appear through the the door. Matt let goes of Trish hand and runs to Jeff. "Bro, I was so worried sick about you." Matt hugged him.
"I thought you were-

"I was but I already explain this story, so I'll tell you later." Jeff said.

"Well I'll leave you and Trish to catch up." Matt said and walked outside the room.

Jeff walked over to as Trish grunted in pain. Jeff kissed her.

Trish smiled. Jeff!?! "Where's that doctor?" She asked

"I don't know. Have anyone been in here? How long have you been in labor?" Jeff asked.

"Yeah he left about a few minutes ago and I've been in labor about hour or so." Trish grunted.

"He should be back soon, I missed you." Jeff said.

"I missed you as well more than you think, plus I was worried sick that I might now see you again." Trish manage to say before groaning in pain.

"Well you don't need too worry anymore, I'm not going back. I know my time in the military was an cool experience, up until me being lost, but I think I'll enjoy being parent a bit more." Jeff said. Trish smiled then groan.

"Breathe slowly and squeeze my hand until he comes back." Jeff said. Trish did as he said and steady her breathing but then the pain kicked in again and she gritted her teeth.

The doctor came back in with a few nurses. "Sorry for that long delay, there were a few complications in another delivery." Trish was kinda irritated but she was glad that they could finally move on with the progress. The nurses put a damp towel on her head as the doctor gave her directions. "Now I want you to follow my lead. Just push." Trish did as the doctor said. She groaned louder as she squeezed Jeff's hand. Trish held a tight grip on his hand so Jeff was in a bit of pain along with Trish. Eventually, the process ended and she gave birth to healthy two healthy babies.

"You gave birth to both a beautiful baby girl and a baby boy." The doctor said. (When you haven't read your own story in a while and it shocks you that she gave birth to twins🙃) After they cut the umbilical cords and cleaned the babies and Trish was holding both of them. Trish kissed both babies on their forehead.

Jeff smiled at his girlfriend holding two new additions to his family. "They're beautiful." Jeff complimented and Trish agreed. Jeff sat in the chair next to the bed and held his finger out near his daughters hand she grabbed his finger. Trish smiled and so did Jeff. Jeff kissed his daughter. Trish Started to cry. Jeff looked at Trish. "Why are you crying?" Jeff asked.

"I'm happy we're here together as a family." Trish smiled through her tears and Jeff stood up and kissed her.

"Ready to meet the rest of your new family." Jeff whispered before giving the his daughter back to Trish.

"Yeah honey, I think we had them waiting long enough. Bring everyone in." Trish said excitedly.

Jeff walked into the waiting room. "Come on in." Jeff waved them to come in. Lita was the first one in the room.

"Oh my goodness, you have twins." Lita was shocked. "Trish, why didn't you tell me?"

"Surprise." She awkwardly giggled.

Matt and Mr. Hardy were the first ones to hold both children and they passed the children to everyone. "Um Trish, remember that surprise I had for you?" Trish nodded. "Since everything didn't plan out how we imagine it, but I am here now, so why not do this now." Trish was a bit confused as to what Jeff meant. "Trish I love you with all of my heart, I know in our relationship, we had many moments that left us worrisome. But we made it through those times and now we have two beautiful children and our loving family surrounding us." Jeff held her hand as he whipped out a box from his pocket. He then got down on one knee and Trish gasped along with everyone else. "Patricia Stratus, will you do me the honor and accept this proposal, so I can call you my wife? The Mrs. Jeffery Nero Hardy." Jeff proposed.

"Yes!" Trish said as she almost woke up the babies. After he slid the ring on her finger. He bent over the railing of the bed and he kissed Trish. Everyone was excited to see the couple truly together.

"I'll always be there for you, I love you." Jeff said.

"I love you too." Trish kissed Jeff.

The End.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Sorry that this was so long, I really didn't expect it to be this long. Also sorry if I missed any mistakes. 😅Comment if you made it to the end of the one-shot and tell me whatcha think.

As I was editing the story, I began to realize I should have posted his on Memorial Day, but since I didn't Happy Belated Memorial Day!!!🎉🇺🇸🎉🇺🇸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
778K 28.9K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...