Living

By colormePlNK

Sequel to Existing More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Part I
Part II
Author's Updates: questions, comments, or concerns?
Author's Note: New Book Alert

Chapter 17:

22.8K 1.3K 259
By colormePlNK

Cierra

"Mike somebody calling ya phone." I said picking it up seeing it was an unsaved number.

I answered it even tho he didn't reply.

"Who's this? Where's Mike?" A female voice asked.

"No, who the hell is this?" I ask giving her the same tone right back.

"Man, I don't got time for no fuckin games just tell him to call me back so we can discuss the times he is gonna have his son since he said he wants 50/50." And then she hangs up.

"Who was it?" He asked coming back into our room.

"Some crazy bitch that thinks she has a son by you. Please tell me this bitch is crazy." I say trying to hold my composure.

He stared at me for a few seconds before saying, "I was gonna tell you." And his phone flew out of my hand aimed right at his head, but he put his hand up to block it.

"Cierra let me explain." He said as I got up from the bed getting dressed.

"Don't touch me." I said pushing his hands away from me.

"Cierra-"

"Did you cheat on me? Yes or no?" I ask.

"No, not after the first time when I was young and dumb I swear to you." He looked at me with begging eyes.

I felt like all the pain ten years ago was rushing all back to me.

My man. My husband. Has another son. Not by me.

"So what? He's nine? The same age as Noah?" I ask doing the math in my head since they should be only a few months apart. "So what you've just been hiding him?"

"Yeah, he's nine and no, I just recently found out about him."

"How recent?"

"A couple months."

"A couple month!?" I snap pushing him.

"I wanted to get a DNA test first to see if he was even mine before telling you. Then your birthday was coming up and I didn't wanna ruin it."

"Get the fuck out, Mike." I said calmly.

"Cierra, please." He said now begging.

"Get out!" I shouted opening all his drawers throwing his clothes out.

.....

Ivy

"What am I going to do? How am I gonna explain that to my kids. Oh you have another brother, but not by mommy. He's just daddy's." Cierra said speaking with me while we sat in my car.

I sighed honestly not knowing how to properly take all this in.

"Why the fuck didn't you let me stab him?" She asks me.

"I honestly thought about it for a split second, but I wasn't gonna let you do that."

"Y'all are my couple goals." I said still not believing this. I'm hurt for my best friend. I'm hurt for what this can potentially do to their relationship hopefully nothing permanently negative. Damn. I know ever real couple goes through things. But this? Them? I would have never guessed.

"Ugh, I feel like a sappy punk bitch doing all this crying. This isn't even me." Cierra said starting to cry again. I sighed pulling her over to me wrapping my arms around her. She's usually my shoulder to cry on and now I'ma be hers.

"Why you didn't wake me up? I wanted to get in the shower with you." Deandre said when I came back into our room in only a towel.

"Nigga, you wouldn't wake the hell up." I said reminding him.

Deandre put his hand under my towel placing it over my small bump while I stood next to him taking my phone off the charger looking at it. "Damn my baby really in there." He said.

"Boy," I said smiling rolling my eyes looking down at my phone.

"Stop, freaky ass." I said blushing when his other hand went up the back of my thigh and his thumb neared somewhere.

"You love it and I dare you to lie." He said gently lifting me and placing me on the bed with him.

I shut up as he kissed on my neck not even about to try and deny it right now.

My phone started ringing I was gonna ignore it, but I answered seeing it was Cierra.

"H-hello." I all but moan into the damn phone when Deandre's to fingers slide over my clit then between my lips down below.

"What you doing?" She asked.

"Slippery." Deandre said placing his fingers that were now covered in my juices into his mouth. I blushed slapping his shoulder.

"Nothing," I said as Deandre went back to kissing my neck

I was getting extremely turned on and he knew it, but I was also trying to make sure my best friend is good and if she needs anything.

"You got anything planned today?" She asked. "I wanna stop by after dropping the boys off since I don't have work today. I need a distraction for the day."

"You know I'm here come on over." I said. "We can eat, talk, cry, laugh, whatever you need girl."

I got distracted when Deandre went down and pulled me up and over on to his face.

"What are you doing?" She asked in a knowing voice.

"Uh," I said trying to hold my moan in as his tongue moved in between my lips. "I gotta go, but I'll see you in an hour." I said gasping when his tongue slide over my clit.

"Bitch," She said chuckling before saying bye and thankfully hanging up because I'm sure I would have got distracted.

"Oh shit." I moaned dropping the phone as his tongue worked over my clit oh so perfectly.

"Why you got that men's underwear on?" Cierra asked when I opened the door for her.

"Because they're comfortable as hell. Don't act like you don't be wearin Mike's too. You know."

"True." She said making a ugly face at the mention of his name.

"So you've been staying at your moms?" I ask Cierra as we sat on the couch talking.

It's been a couple days since finding out Mike has another son.

"Yeah, I just need a break."

"A break only?" I ask trying to see where exactly her head is at.

She shrugged, "Yeah, for now. I mean I'm not gonna up and look for my own place or anything. I just need space to wrap my head around all this."

"But I can't help but think damn 10 years, Cierra. 10 years together now married. I just want y'all to both fight through this together. Y'all have to."

She rolled her eyes obviously not wanting to hear what I'm saying, "That's like me asking you how you could move on after Jigz after years and going through so much together. Shit, sorry I know that's completely different. Ugh, now I'm being a bitch to you when I need you most." She finishes thinking she's offended me, but it doesn't.

I shrug, "But the difference between me and Jigz and y'all is that what we had was toxic as hell. Oh we were in love, oh we were cute together, oh blah blah blah and poison is still fuckin poison. So no I don't think twice about not looking back once I was done."

"Your situation is completely different. That's your husband. Ten years you and him, yes time doesn't mean shit to most relationships, but y'alls I see it different. It's not like it's been years and he's doing wrong. Yes he cheated, ten years ago, y'all ended, then eventually found your way back and were solid ever since. Pure genuine love you can't deny that about y'all."

"You can't fight for a relationship by yourself. I had to learn that the hard way. Mike's willing to fight. Are you?" I ask.

"Of course, I love that man. We've been in a dope ass committed loyal faithful relationship for years after that one fuck up. We'll see where this fucked up shit takes us."

"Hopefully a good place. Permanently." I said.

She sighed, "It's just so fucked up. How could you keep your son hidden from his dad for 9 fuckin years?"

"With no fuckin reason." I added shaking my head.

After eating breakfast that Deandre went and picked up for us. We decide to get on live on my Instagram since Cierra said it would give her a good laugh.

We talked about random stuff and then people asking questions turned into a bunch of story times.

"Somebody asked what's the craziest thing we done to our men?" Cierra laughed. "What didn't I do?"

"Yeah Cierra can be the crazy one when necessary I'm the chill type." I said.

"She lying like fuck!" Deandre shouted from the kitchen.

I gasped offended before laughing. "Excuse me, Deandre, how am I lying?" I ask.

"She lying y'all. Pregnant Tink is evil when she gets mad."

"Oh yeah, Tink's pregnant y'all!" She said moving showing my stomach. "Oh wait, you did tell ya followers already?"

"Even if I didn't it would be too late y'all both done said something. Deandre already announced it on his page. I didn't post a new picture yet tho."

"Pregnant and crazy." Deandre said again.

"I'm honestly offended." I said.

"Tink, you dumped my big ass bag of weed in the fuckin toilet."

"Oh yeah." I said slowly.

He keeps his stash in the closet and it was a big bag too. He pissed me off one day so I dumped the shit all in the toilet.

"Well I ended up pissed at myself for that too because I had to use the bathroom and didn't wanna flush it because I was scared it was gonna mess the toilet up so I got gloves and got majority of it out." I gagged."Ugh so disgusting."

"And I'm usually the one when mad will tell Deandre not to talk to me and he will anyway of course. But that day we were both giving each other the silent treatment and at bedtime we even slept as far away as possible. Funny thing is tho our bodies seem to gravitate at night. We woke up all up on each other that nigga was big mad. Woke up sucking his teeth and shit moving away. We made for each other nigga!" I popped my lips sticking my tongue out all ghetto like making him shake his head and walk away and Cierra laughed at us.

"Somebody asked did me and you ever have an argument." Cierra said and we shared a look thinking. "I don't think anything serious. I mean anybody can get on each other's nerves eventually, but I don't think anything- oop wait I'm lying."

"What?" I ask laughing.

"That time you were pregnant with Mya and you were at my house being a whole bitch." I rolled my eyes smiling remembering.

"I straight up and bluntly told her she was acting like a moody bitch and she's needs to stop. So she was like don't call me no bitch."

"Mind you we call each other bitches joking all the time just talking regularly." I laughed.

"So then we got into this petty argument over me calling her a bitch. So she eventually was like, I'ma leave if I'm so much of a bitch. And I was like bye. But then I had to be the good baby daddy I am and give in and be like no you ain't going nowhere you ain't leaving like this us mad at each other. So eventually I talked her back down and I put Shameless on and we sat ignoring each other until something good happened and we gave and talked like nothing happened. That's petty as hell." She finished with a laugh.

"Maybe that's why Mya look like me. You hated me for a split second." She said making me laugh.

"Bitch, Mya is my twin. I spit her out." I said.

"True." She said.

"No the funniest part of that situation was I remember Mike walking into the kitchen and walking right back out while we were going back and forth." I said laughing.

"Then when we were on the couch laughing at the show together he came downstairs and just shook his head." Cierra said. "Your live is gonna think we're crazy."

"They probably already do." I said.

"You just gonna continue to ignore that man." I said since her phone kept going off with new text messages.

She rolled her eyes, "I'm going home to talk to him tomorrow. Then he wants to tell Noah and Micah and wants me to be there. I told him this is his mess and he's gonna clean it up."

"I'ma pray for y'all." I said.

"Pray I don't stab him."

"Don't stab my friend."

"He's not your friend anymore until I say so."

I laughed, "Well he's my daughter's God dad."

"Nope, not that either until I say so."

"Shut up, crazy." I said flagging her off.

"Aight, I'm out. I love you." She said hugging me. "Thanks for today."

"I love you too, babe. That's what I'm here for."

"Mya, did you have fun?" I ask when Ms. Angie dropped her off after spending the day with them.

"Yup." She said.

"You took Chance's hat?" I ask when she took it out her back putting it on.

"He gave it to me."

"Oh okay." I said. "Bath then bed?" I ask.

"Okay." She said rubbing her eyes obviously sleepy.

"Oh we gotta show you the sonogram pictures of the baby." I said as we headed upstairs.

We had our first one yesterday. I'm ten weeks now.

"Damn I'ma really be a daddy to a newborn. A tiny little baby." Deandre said staring at the ultrasound.

"Hey, you're my daddy too." Mya said.

After their conversations in the kitchen she's been calling him daddy. And we are both perfectly fine with that. He stepped in her life with ease I couldn't ask for a better dad for her.

"I am." He said placing her in his lap kissing her cheek and she smiled grabbing his cheek. I smiled rolling my eyes. My spoiled baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 1.4K 47
𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞...
45 0 14
Same but sequel
10 0 25
Sequel to The Little Things, taking place two years later.
112K 3.7K 38