╔·.☽✧ 'DESIRE' - Yandere Boys...

By MoonLusted

╭──────────.✩•.─╮ sypnosis : ╰─..✩•͙͙──────────╯ ╭──────✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄•͙•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ ⤷ Your name is... More

Acceptance Letter
Chapter 1 : First Day
Chapter 2 : The School Council Are Weird
Chapter 4: Cursive Is Difficult To Read

Chapter 3 : The Council Sent Their Host To Charm Me

13.2K 393 305
By MoonLusted

⏜︵⊹︵⏜︵୨୧︵︵ ︵⏜

Edit notice : You can see the text messages between you and Sebastian above! Also added mini moodboards for Akiro and Sebastian ♡

  ⏝︶⊹︶⏝︶୨୧︶⏝︶⊹︶⏝

The following day had shown no sign of anything unusual.

After texting your trusty butler, you slipped your phone into your pocket.

You decided to enjoy the current sun hitting your face and the relatively quiet street with a few other students heading the same way to school that morning.

You exhaled as the cold breeze hit your face, smiling slightly. You closed your eyes for a couple seconds and felt the warmth hitting your lids.

You suddenly felt the cold breeze become stronger and the sun's warmth blocked from your body. You opened your eyes to Akiro's smirking face interrupting your morning walk.

"Morning princess! You're smiling. Are you that happy to see me." You wanted to ignore him, but after he had offered to pay for your meal yesterday, you felt obligated to at least answer.

"I'm just enjoying the sun, that's all."

He raised an amused brow. "You're calling me the sun? How romantic."

What an ego.

"No Akiro. I meant the blinding ball of light in the sky that you're currently blocking."

He raised his hands up as if to surrender and slipped out of the way.

Just as you were trying to return back to your zen state, he then slid beside you and walked with his hands in his pockets.

You internally sighed at the loss of the peaceful atmosphere and similarly surrendered to his presence.

There was a moment of silence that made you peak curiously in his direction. His whole demeanour was relaxed and inviting, as if you could tell him anything.

The breeze was gently brushing against his purple hair, and his eyes seemed to sparkle in the sun.

He was certainly beautiful, but you didn't need to tell him that. You couldn't help but steal more glances as you walked.

"You shouldn't join the council if you don't want too. But I feel like Akihiko might force you." His voice was somehow more serious than before.

"How did you join the council Akiro?" He ran a hand through his hair and looked up to the sky thoughtfully, thinking back as though it had been ages ago.

"I can't really remember that well, but since my family hosted parties all the time it helped me to learn about hosting events. I guess he found that useful and asked me to join."

He sighed and looked to the ground.  "I know from experience that when he wants something it's hard to stop him, especially with his dad owning the Academy and him being the successor."
Your eyes widened, you stared at him in disbelief.

"His dad owns the Academy?!" It would definitely be harder to get away from his line of focus.

His eyes widened when he looked at your shocked expression, as though surprised to see you didn't know that. He chuckled and smiled, patting your head.

"Aw (y/n)! Everybody knows that silly!"

You looked away in annoyance to see him teasing you, but looked back to see his smile again. It wasn't like the one before, it was more genuine.

"You shouldn't worry, he'll only give me a hard time so don't let it bother you. I'm used to it." He smiled comfortingly, but you frowned.

Your were conflicted.

"I don't understand why he wants me to join you guys. I don't think I'm as useful as Akihiko thinks and I dont want to have too many responsibilities..."

Since you moved a lot.

"...but I wouldn't want him to give you a hard time because of me."

You bit your lip as you skeptically said the last part. You looked back to see Akiro had stopped. He was staring at you with wide eyes, a light tint of pink dusting his cheeks.

"So you'll join us?" You nodded slightly, almost against your will.

Curse your weakness for attractive faces.

He smiled widely and suddenly embracing you in a tight hug.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" He repeated, shaking you slightly in his grasp. "It's fine, but could you let me go?"

You were a blushing mess at the sudden contact, and he was refusing to let go.

"Don't worry, I'll hold you the entire way there!" You attempted to push him away but paused for a moment at his innocent and light-hearted laugh to your reaction.

Before you could regain yourself, he was already dragging you in his grasp as you walked to the Academy, him resisting against any attempt to loosen his deathly grip on you despite the stares of those around you both.

You definitely weren't going to keep a low profile after this.

                  ·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

You sighed in your maths class, having buried your face in your workbook.

Akiro had to be dragged away by Sousuke once lessons started and made quite a scene, it was mostly embarrassing on your behalf as you had only been at the Academy for two days and was probably the most known person there.

You tapped your pencil on the desk, seeing the teachers face buried in a newspaper despite his young appearance.

"Psstt~" You turned around to the voice to see Bisky holding out a note, but not looking in your direction.

She shook it, urging you to take it. You looked around to see everyone else's faces in their work before accepting it.

You quietly unfolded the paper, and read it.

'How did you survive? Are you a robot?'

You raised your eyebrow and a sigh escaped your mouth. You quickly wrote back that you had joined the council.

She took the note, her expression turned to shock.

"YOUR JOINING THEM!"

She was standing up from her seat in disbelief. You took her hand and sat her back down as she had captured the attention of everyone in the class. The teacher narrowed his eyes down the classroom to you two.

"Is there anything you two would like to share with the rest of us?" The teacher taunted, you both quickly shook your heads earning a sigh.

You glanced back and she gave you an intense look of 'we'll talk about this later.'

·:*¨༺

After classes, she dragged you down the hallway. You stumbled after her and felt a sense of deja vu from yesterday with the way she was pulling you.

You had finally stopped by a row of fancy lockers and realised she had dragged you to Misaki, who was now shutting her locker. She held her books in her bag and let out a soft sigh, and turned to you both.

You noticed her look of surprise upon noticing you beside Bisky.

"Is there something wrong?" she asked, her vibrant eyes staring at you before looking expressionless to Bisky.

"Well! She's joined the council! You said no one could join as there could only be six! What is this trickery?" She blurted, exhaling and fixing her flailing hair.

"Well...it is peculiar. But we should be happy she hadn't been disposed of, this meaning she's simply luckier than the other new kids." Bisky's mouth parted slightly, yet stopped herself to take the information in.

"Disposed of?" You felt your chest grow tighter, but before Misaki could answer you heard Bisku sniffle beside you.

Your eyes widened in surprise as she lunged at you, hugging you, earning you more weird looks from your peers passing by.

"Im so sorry (y/n)! I shouldn't have led you to the council if that could have happened! Or worse, robots!"

You furrowed your brows in confusion at Misaki, who simply answered, "she's been reading comic books about robots lately..."

You supressed a smile and gave her a gentle pat on the back. "There, there."

Bisky let go and looked to the floor, a light blush on her face. "But your really kind and a great friend, most of the people here are high strung but you're different."

You chuckled as Misaki patted Bisky's head nonchalantly. "You're really weird Bisky." Bisky sniffled again and pouted.

"You can't do that, I'm older than you!"

The light air between friends dissappear after picking up your vibrating phone in your pocket to look at the contact number who sent the  message.

Akihiko?

The messages read :

_______________

'Akihiko ♡ ' : 'Come to the council room for a meeting.' (2:45pm)

'Akihiko ♡ ' : 'Bring Takashi too' (2:45pm)

'Akihiko ♡ ' : 'He's sitting on the rooftop.' (2:46pm)

________________

Since when did he have your number? And why was he on your contacts with a hearts!?

"Is something wrong (y/n)?" They both looked at you questioningly as you slipped your phone in your blazer.

"Uh...sorry, I have to go! There's a meeting and I can't be late!" You quickly rushed down the corridor and headed to the stairs that led to the rooftop.

You looked felt something tap your foot as you were heading in that direction. It was the name tag of the teacher from your maths lesson? It looked scratched, yet polished cleaned.

Something must have gotten it dirty...

You put it in your pocket and headed for the stairs.

But why bother cleaning it if it was going to be thrown aside?

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
┊ ⋆ ┊   .   ┊   ┊
┊    ┊⋆     ┊   .
┊    ┊       ⋆˚              
✧. ┊         
⋆ ★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
180K 4.8K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
812K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...