Neptune. [ Jughead Jones AU]

By Ixynoir

"So you mean to tell me, that your mom carried you for nine months just to name you Neptune?" "You must be f... More

PLAYLIST
Cast.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
48.
49.
50.
51.
•••
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
Bonus Chapter: 'Ten Bucks Says I Can'
Bonus chapter: 'From regular fangirl to fangirl boss.'

47.

7.2K 200 67
By Ixynoir

"So, where's jellybean? Do I get to meet her?" Neptune asked Jughead after she had ordered her vanilla milkshake.

"Jellybean is in Toledo, with my mom," Jughead said and Neptune raised an eyebrow in confusion before realising something.

"Did-did your parents..." Neptune began and Jughead shook his head stopping her.

"Not officially, they are just taking a break," Jughead said and Neptune nodded in understanding before reaching across the table and gently touching Jughead's hand. Jughead smiled at her before interlocking their fingers.

The waiter, the one Neptune said she loved, approached the booth and put two milkshakes down.

"Enjoy your drinks," The waiter said eyeing Neptune and Neptune took a deep breath.

"You too," Neptune said after she had realised what she said face palmed and the waiter laughed before walking away.

"Are you usually this socially awkward?" Jughead asked and Neptune nodded.

"At least you didn't say you love him this time," Jughead said and Neptune chuckled before sipping on her milkshake.

"You have really beautiful eyes," Neptune said randomly and Jughead smiled at her.

"You have beautiful eyes," Jughead said band Neptune scoffed.

"My eyes are the colour of dog shit," Neptune said licking some whipped cream off of her milkshake.

"But seriously JugBug, you are one beautiful human," Neptune said and Jughead smiled.

"So, is there seriously nothing to do in this town?" Neptune asked and Jughead shook his head.

"We are in the process of solving a murder then it will go back to boring," Jughead said and Neptune's eyes widened.

"You guys are solving a murder? That so cool, I wanna solve a murder!" Neptune said causing Jughead to laugh.

"I still can't believe you came all the way to Riverdale to see me," Jughead said and Neptune rolled her eyes.

"I can't believe you thought I was putting Julia before you. You big baby," Neptune said and Jughead chuckled. Before he could reply the door at Pop's chimed and in walked three girls with cat ears on their head.

"They have amazing hair,"Neptune said in awe, Jughead turned his head to see what Neptune was looking at.

"Oh, that's just Josie and the Pussycats," Jughead said and Neptune shot him a look.

"So the other two don't have names?" Neptune asked and Jughead laughed.

"Melody and Valarie," Jughead said and Neptune nodded.

"Do they always wear the cat ears?" Neptune asked tearing her eyes away from their booth at looking at Jughead.

"Pretty much," Jughead said sipping his milkshake and Neptune's eyes widened.

"Even in school?!" Neptune asked in shock and Jughead nodded.

"And no one says anything?!" Neptune asked and Jughead nodded.

"I mean, they could but Josie would probably rip them a new one," Jughead said and Neptune nodded.

"High school in Riverdale must be great, if I wore cat ears to school the roast would be ridiculous," Neptune said and Jughead frowned.

"Riverdale High isn't that great but I'm sure it's better than Crystal high," Jughead said and Neptune nodded in agreement.

"If you aren't outspoken, pretty and popular then Crystal High is hell on earth," Neptune said and Jughead frowned.

"You're pretty," Jughead said and Neptune shot him a look.

"And you're cheesy," Neptune said laughing and Jughead couldn't help but chuckle.
-------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, we're here," Jughead said once they arrived back at the hotel and Neptune hopped off his back.

"Thank you for carrying me," Neptune said taking a step closer to Jughead.

"Yeah well, your ankle is broken," Jughead said taking a step closer to Neptune as well.

"So, Jughead Jones, are you going to kiss me or what?" Neptune asked after a few seconds of silence while looking up a Jughead. Jughead chuckled before putting his hand on her cheek and leaning in.

Jughead kissed Neptune and Neptune kissed back instantly, but their kiss was short lived as they were interrupted by shouting. Neptune pulled away to look in the direction of shouting to see six teens running towards them soaking wet.

Ferris' wet hair was sticking to his face as he ran towards them and running next to him was Archie in his swim suit. Also in their swim suits and soaking wet was Jupiter, Veronica, Betty and Kevin. Jupiter was falling behind as she was dragging an inflatable flamingo while running.

"Quick guys, we haven't got time," Ferris' said running into the hotel the group following them as well as Neptune and Jughead.

The eight of them piled into the elevator along with the giant inflatable flamingo and stood in silence until they reached the floor of Neptune's hotel room.

Once they were all Neptune's room, Neptune and Jughead turned to look at them.

"What happened?" Jughead asked the group.

"Your sister nearly got us arrested." Archie said and Neptune sighed before looking at Jupiter.

"What did you do? And why did you blow up my inflatable flamingo you turd," Neptune said and before Jupiter could reply Betty spoke.

"Your sister convinced us to break into the community swimming pool," Betty said while sitting down on the bed.

"And you guys did it? If Jupiter told you guys to jump off a bridge would you do it?" Neptune asked while picking up Mercury.

"I'll jump off a bridge for fun," Ferris said while opening the fridge in the hotel room and pulling out a bottle of water.

"Ferris now isn't the time to be edgy. I'm kinda mad that you guys blew up my inflatable flamingo," Neptune said frowning.

"We took some pretty great pictures on it," Veronica added and Jupiter nodded in agreement while giving her a high five.

"My dad, is going to kill me," Kevin said and Jupiter rolled her eyes.

"You didn't get caught, he won't find out," Jupiter said running a hand through her wet hair.

"Kevin's dad is the sheriff," Archie said while taking Mercury from Neptune and playing with him.

"Your dad is the sheriff?! So why the fuck did we run?!" Jupiter said looking at Kevin and he shrugged.

"I didn't have time to think. We heard sirens and you and Ferris jumped over the gate before I could explain that my dad's the Sheriff," Kevin said and Ferris and Jupiter sighed.

"Force of habit," Jupiter said and Ferris nodded.

"We're from New Orleans and Jupiters mom is the mayor. If we are doing something wrong and we hear sirens our instinct is to run," Ferris said while flopping down on the bed.

"I can't believe you guys blew up my inflatable flamingo," Neptune said looking at the flamingo in the corner of the room.

"The TSA will never let us take that on the plane, now," Neptune said frowning while pointing at the large flamingo and Jupiter shrugged.

"I'll have it," Veronica said sticking her hand up and Neptune sighed before nodding.

"Fine," Neptune said and Veronica smiled before grabbing the flamingo.

"I've got three minutes until curfew," Betty said and the others nodded before walking towards the door.

"We'll see you guys tomorrow," Veronica said and the others nodded before leaving the room with the giant flamingo.

"I'll text you," Jughead said before walking out of the room. Neptune sighed before turning to look at a smirking Ferris and Jupiter.

"What? Is there something on my face?" Neptune asked touching her face.

"Yeah, you're blushing,"Jupiter said and Neptune scoffed.

"So how was it? How was your first kiss?" Ferris asked and Neptune glared at him with pink cheeks.

"Why are you so loud for?" Neptune asked him and Ferris raised an eyebrow at her.

"We are the only ones in the room," Ferris said and Neptune glared at him before picking up Mercury.

"Ahh, Fez look. Our baby is all grown up. Even though I think kissing is the most disgusting thing ever, after sex. So you you how many germs you've exchanged with them?! Thousands!" Jupiter said Ferris and Neptune just looked at her.

"I'm gonna go order room service," Jupiter said after the long moment of silence.

"Yh, you go do that." Ferris said and Jupiter nodded before walking over to the phone.

A/n: I'm just super duper excited for season two of Riverdale.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 132 9
♥︎𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙♥︎ ♡𝕀𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝕁𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕁𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕣.♡︎ 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑎𝑛�...
52.9K 987 24
This is what I imagine what will happen after Jughead and Veronica find out about the Barchie kiss. Sneak Peak: 'Veronica can we talk, not for my sa...
544K 11.4K 30
"I need a gangsta to love me better than all the others do..." Sweet Pea X OC