The Claim

By ihareemnisar

His eyes scanned the room silently .The room was filled with colours. It was too bright for his taste.People... More

Prologue
Behram n Mahi(Sneak peek) ;)
Sneak Peek no 2
Sneak Peek no 3
Sneak peek no 4
Chapter 1
Author's Note
Chapter 2
Author's note
Chapter 3
Attention guys!!!
Chapter 4
Sneak peek
Author's note
Chapter 5
Attention baby bunnies !!
Next update !
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Next update
Good News
Chapter 8
The New Behram ;)
Surprise Bonus update
New stories
Chapter 9
Author's Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Bonus Chapter
Bonus update
Author's Note
Author's Note
???
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Cast
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Congo guys
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter 20
author's note
Ramzan Mubarak
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Author's Note
Chapter 23
Questions
Chapter 24
Last Chapter
Hey people
Important !
Epilogue
Attention !
Bonus chapter
Baazil

Chapter 21

13.7K 849 108
By ihareemnisar

Don't forget to vote ,comment and share

Love

Hareem  :)

"Are you sure"?? Sikander asked frowning and Behram nodded instantly.

"Positive. The driver said he dropped her at the Place Mall".

"I gave Mahi a necklace,I attached a tracker in it.It was switched on when I made her wear it,so it must be on.Can you locate them through that".

"Yeah off course,but why did you put a tracker in your wife's neck"?? Sikander looked at him dumbfounded and Behram gave him a hard look.

"Because she is reckless ,I am hundred percent sure she knew where she was going.She did it before too and its not in her neck for God sake,its in the necklace". He gritted his teeth and Sikander's expression changed into a grim one.

"Well..that's..that's dangerous.I mean her leaving like this,if she did it willingly".

"Tell me about it" Behram gripped his head in his hands pacing in the room.

Sikander dialed a number on his phone and got busy in talking while Behram raked a hand through his hair in frustration.This was the second time .He was losing his mind and somewhere somehow he knew Mahi went there willingly.His blood was pumping harshly in his veins as he rubbed his temples.Light drops of sweat started forming on his head when he heard Sikander's voice.

"Behram. I found them" !!

...............................................................................................................................................

The door to the room burst open and several men entered inside startling three people .Mahi frowned and immediately got up and Urwa followed her lead while Sheheryar took a minute to assess the situation and got up slowly.

One man was surrounding by a circle of bodyguards. Jamshed Soori gave Mahi a smirk and then his eyes landed on Urwa who was shivering behind Mahi. Unlike Mahi, Urwa wasn't bold. Infact she was the total opposite.

Mahi wanted to slap him so hard that he won't be able to turn his head in the other direction for the rest of his life.The urge to slap him was elevating inside her so hard that her palms started to itch.She clenched her fist hard and saw Sheheryar moving in front of Urwa and her.

Urwa caught Sheheryar's arm while Mahi glared at Jamshed Soori from behind him.

"C'mon kids ..time to go" He clapped his hands like a psycho and his expression gave nothing away. It was like he was best friends with them. None of them moved forward and stood there glaring at him when one of his men pushed Sheheryar forward harshly and Urwa gasped loudly.

"Oww the wittle kids don't wanna go".

"We are not going anywhere with you" Sheheryar spat and loud laughter roared in the room. Mahi felt shivers running down her spine. Bold or not she was still a girl. Surrounded by a lot of weird and more powerful men then her made her scared for a second.

"Let me rephrase that Sheheryar or whatever your name is. I am not asking you. I am ordering you. So you better follow it before I rip your intestines out" He smiled at them like a snake and that was when Mahi lost her patience. Moving forward she raised her voice and asked.

"What do you want with us. Come to the point".

Jamshed Soori glared at her quietly for a few minutes as dead silence surrounded the room.Urwa grabbed Mahi's hand to pull her back but she shrugged her off lightly.

"Mahi don't be stupid" Urwa whispered in her ear but Mahi ignored her.

The steely look in Jamshaid Soori's eyes made her reconsider her decision of standing up against him for a minute but being Mahi she recovered herself almost immediately.

"Straight to the point I see huh. That's the thing that I really admire about you Mahi...bravery, always straight to the point. Then the point is that I want to make your life a living hell. Rip apart everything that's dear to you. I want to steal your happiness piece by piece" He growled near her face gritting his teeth and Mahi backed up a few steps startled.

"Why" She whispered and he smirked cruelly at her in response.

"Why you say?? Hmm let's tell you the history today shall we.You ,your cousins ,your Agha Jan, your entire family is a murderer Mahi Behroz Khan or should I say Mahi Behram Shahmeer."

"What do you mean"?? Sheheryar butted into the conversation for the first time and Jamshed Soori shot a cold look at him.

"Murder means murder boy. Do I need to get you a dictionary to understand that"?? He replied in a harsh voice as irritation got the best of him and Urwa tried to yank Sheheryar back .

"I don't understand. What murder are you talking about"?? Mahi looked confusedly at him ,in reply he just stared at her silently. The look on his face gave nothing away. He stalked forward and grabbed her by her arm pulling her close. She shrieked and tried to free herself but failed badly when his men pointed their guns at her.

"Your father" He growled at her face and she frowned at him.

"What"?!

"Your father! he is the reason I was left alone. He killed my only daughter ,he killed my wife because he was too blind to see they were there the same night. His blindness killed my family." He yelled harshly pushing her back and Mahi bumped into Sheheryar.Mahi gazed at him in shock and opened her mouth to say something but she just gaped at him like she can't choose the right words.

"He was a fuckin bastard.He always liked to drive rash.Stupid mutt.But how would you know ,you were too small.He was recklessly driving that night ,he didn't saw the way clearly because the lights of his car were broken still the asshole didn't bother to drive slow and ran the car straight to the footpath where my wife was walking with mydaughter and you know what? He killed them both .He killed my wife,my Nabila.The bastard killed my daughter..my Kiran.She was so small,so tiny.Just a six year old child who was coming home with her mother .I was left alone and that's when I decided to kill his family.But I decided to wait.You know what's the worst thing in life when the happiness you experience is snatched away from you? When you are used to that happiness! And someone brutally kills it in the snap of his fingers? It burns ..so much to the point where it starts to burn your own self.I am burning for years now..for years" He shouted again and the voice echoed in the large room.It was pin drop silence there like no one was in the room.

"So I wanted him to experience his happiness first.You are his only daughter aren't you? So I am going to rip you away from him like he did to me years ago.And then your husband kidnapped my only son?? Yes I was the one who sent you the divorce papers through him.I wanted to destroy your life but it didn't worked.I wanted to kidnap you and your brother Maisam but guess I wasn't that lucky but since these two stupid birds were roaming in the market I thought why not them? They still belong with your family,don't they?? And then luring you here was the easiest thing to do.Little Mahi ....always sacrificing herself for her siblings.How emotional" He wiped a fake tear from his eye dramatically and fury ran through her system as she glared hard at him.

Her father never told her about any such accident.At first Mahi thought Jamshed Soori was lying but his confidence said otherwise.

He leaned close to her face and Mahi turned her face to another side with disgust.

"I'll slowly rip everything away from your father. It will be my utmost pleasure to kill you in front of his very eyes. Then he won't be blind to kill anyone anymore".

"I had no idea about this. How can I trust you? You could be lying " She whispered and he smirked

"You don't have a choice but to trust me honey" He wiped her tear and Mahi slapped his hand away harshly.

He pulled back still smirking and left the room .Mahi stood silently in shock while Sheheryar looked expressionless .Urwa moved forward slowly and gripped Mahi's hand tightly. She was still astonished by the truth which was revealed a few minutes ago.

"I had no idea about this Urwa. He never mentioned" She whispered and Urwa nodded.

"Me too" Urwa replied and heard Sheheryar's voice in the dark room.

"I do". His defeated voice startled both of them and Mahi immediately turned around looking at him.

"What"??

"I overheard Agha Jan and your father talking about it.It was almost a year ago.I didn't know it was that serious.But Agha Jan never mentioned it to anyone of us so I thought that it was something private between them.I never asked.I didn't heard the whole conversation but I heard that he killed someone by mistake." He spoke in a light tone with his eyes on the ground.

Mahi knew her father was a lover of car races.He always tried new cars when she little.He was a good driver but also loved to drive reckless.

She listened to Sheheryar in stunned silence and Urwa's was pretty much in the same state.

"Why didn't you tell me"?? Mahi shook his arm and he sighed looking at the floor in a defeated manner.

"You wouldn't have believed me Mahi" He whispered and put his hand around her shoulders and put the other on Urwa's shoulder hugging them both tightly.

....................................................................................................................................................................

After hours of sitting in silence ,her tears dried. Not from the fears that she was about to face but about how her father betrayed her trust even if he did it unintentionally.

She was engrossed in her own thoughts when the door burst open and all three of them were yanked by their hairs. Urwa and Mahi shrieked with pain while Sheheryar yelled to let them go.

The scene shifted abruptly when they were taken into another room, there was a chaos outside. Jamshaid Soori's men were running here and there and then multiple shots rang through the air breaking the deafening silence of the cold night.

"What's going on"?? Urwa shouted and Jamshaid Soori slapped her harshly across the face.Mahi gasped leaning towards her and Sheheryar punched Jamshaid Soori in return.Immediately his men started beating Sheheryar brutely.Mahi and Urwa were crying their eyes out not knowing what to do.It was as clear as day that they were not able to stop five men beating Sheheryar with guns in their hands.

"Take them some place else before he comes here.If any one of them tries to be smart,kill them" Jamshaid Soori ordered coldly looking at them and turned to leave.As soon as he was about to leave the room the firing increased and several other men entered the room .Mahi and Urwa glanced at them in confusion and then her gaze settled on the man she wanted to see the most in the entire world combined.

............................................................................................................................................................................

Behram's men took control in minutes as Mahi watched him now standing there like a king among all of them.He watched silently as his men took control of everything ,behind him Sikander barked orders like a second in command to an alpha.

His face was deadly calm but his eyes seemed to find someone in the chaos.It was like he was confident he was going to find her here and then his gaze finally found hers and he froze.His gaze locked with hers like it was the last time he was looking at her.

His feet moved on their own accord and she almost ran towards him when someone harshly yanked her back from her hairs and she shrieked in pain .Her scream echoed of the walls making Behram halt his steps immediately.His cold gaze now penetrated through Jamshaid Soori's menacing one who was now man handling his wife.Behram clenched his fist hard and his blood pumped harshly in his temples.His teeth were gritted too tightly that the veins on his forehead were now prominent from all the patience he was applying on himself to restrain from doing anything stupid.

Abrupt silence filled the room and everything felt stilled .

"Let her go" His voice was dangerously calm and his opponent smiled cruelly at him making his blood boil.

"And why should I"?

"For the last fuckin time.Let.my.wife.go" ! His tone was final and he glanced at his wife.That one moment was enough for Mahi to gather her bravery back.She bit hard on Jamshaid Soori's hand and he yelped in pain.As soon as his grip got lose on her hairs,Behram fired a shot and his men followed immediately behind him firing multiple shots through him.

After nano seconds the sound of shots were followed by Mahi and Urwa's loud shrieks from shock.Behram moved forward and Mahi landed in his arms.His arms caught her tightly circling around her .He felt her erratically beating heart and kissed her hairs.Her face was now wet with tears as she let herself surrounded by his addicting scent. The feeling of his warmth was the last thing she remembered before she drifted into the darkness.

Behram immediately took her bridal style while Sikander saw the hand print on Urwa's cheek ,his blood boiled in an instant and without thinking he started beating one of Jamshaid Soori's men with his boots harshly.

Sheheryar was fainted with all the beatings and Behram's men took him outside to the car while Jamshaid Soori's men were under arrest.Urwa's breath hitched when she saw Sikander beating the shit out of one guy.

"Sikander"... He didn't listened so she shouted again crying loudly

"Sikander, please stop it" She sat on her knees crying loudly.She was tired..physically, emotionally on so many ways and was in shock.Sikander stopped his hand as soon his mind registered her voice.The next moment he got up and hugged her like his life depended on her.His face was red with anger and he glued her to him tightly.Too tired to be shocked she leaned into him for support crying loudly getting all her frustration out.

He whispered something in her ear and got her up taking her outside the room.

.............................................................................................................................................

Behram saw her face,and wiped her already dried tears.His hands clutched her tightly to his body refusing to let go.He was indeed angry at her for the stunt she pulled but he was also worried about her.Nothing changed the fact that he loved her more than anything else in the world.He kissed her forehead as he felt the fear of losing her once more.

They were going back home and Urwa was still glued to Sikander on the back seat of the other car.Their car followed Behram's car and so many more cars followed his.Sheheryar was immediately taken to the hospital in the other car.

When the storm of shock in her mind calmed down ,Urwa realized the closeness between them and wiggled to get free from his arms.Sikander gazed at her silently for a minute and removed his arms from around her.Urwa's face turned red and she turned her face in the other direction.She felt his gaze on her face the whole time but didn't dare turn around to see him.She felt embarrassed and he seemed ok and calm as if hugging her was the most normal thing between them.

The rest of the way went silently,both of them didn't talk to each other at all but he looked angry.Urwa sensed his anger when she stole a glance at his face but never got the strength to ask him what it was about.

She rested her head back on the seat and closed her eyes in silence but felt his heated gaze on her face again the whole way.

.................................................................................................................................................................................

Sheheryar opened his eyes in the hospital and saw someone's face hovering over his.It took a minute for his mind to register who it was.

"Baazil"?! He murmured sleepily and Baazil almost shrieked like a girl.

"He is awake,he is awake". He ran outside to tell everyone while Sikander stopped the almost chuckles he felt like coming in his half faint state and tried to control the urge to roll his eyes at him.

He was still feeling dizzy when everyone entered the room and Saman was the first to hug him.

"Oww" He yelped with pain as soon as she hugged him and gasped immediately leaving him.

"Oh sorry". Saman said with guilt on her face and he smiled at her,

"It's ok".

"How are you feeling now"?? Maisam asked moving forward and Sheheryar nodded in reply but something flashed through his eyes and he almost yelled.

"Mahi..Urwa.."

"They are fine" Essa replied pushing him back on the bed,he was now groaning with pain and muttering curses under his breath.

"They are ok.You don't have to worry about them. Are you ok now"? Baazil asked looking concerned and Sheheryar nodded in reply again.

He knew Mahi was going to be in so much trouble after what she did. He sighed waiting for Behram's brain to burst with anger as soon as he'll saw her eyes open.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 136K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
158K 2.2K 10
He was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating Mafia Boss, a frightening man. The whole world was under his feet. Nobody had ever dared t...
851K 8K 13
❤️COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN ❤️ SECOND PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ORDER OF SERIES 1.INCOMPREHENSI...
2.3M 119K 83
"You are just mine and soon you are going to be my queen just make these words imprinted in your head and I will do anything to make this happen". Lo...