Hold Still GXReader

By EternalKimFlame

I walked along the street. Everything was perfectly normal. The sun was warm, a soft breeze swept through my... More

Theft
Denial
Truth
Circles
Don't Look
Tears
Hm
Shopping
Date Night
Surprise
Le Tag? Not It!!!
Baby Steps
Too high can't come down
My little Pearl
It's Not A Date!!!
Secrets
Grillby's Bar
Dance
Meet me Again
Take Care
Why can't I say Good Bye?
The Snap
Ignore me
Tick, Tock
Why?
Miracles Happen
CliffHanger
The UnderGround
Be My Eyes
Past the next corner
Snowdin
Found you
Snowed in/ Snowdin
Broken Body
Chained hearts
The Truth
Let's go Home
Rather Be With You
Me With You
Announcement
It's Up!

Wild

2K 105 52
By EternalKimFlame

"I'm bored." G said simply.

"What do you want to do?" I asked and he thought for a minute.

"I wanna play a game." He said and I could hear the smirk over his monster teeth.

"What kind of game?" I asked wanting him to elaborate.

"I ask you a question and you have to answer it, then you ask me a question and I have to answer it, you can lie or tell the truth but if I call bull**** on ya, I can pinch ya or somethin, but if I call bull**** and you're telling the truth you can pinch me." He shrugged and I hummed.

"Actually it sounds fun, ok I'll play." He kept leaned against the couch arm as I sat with my legs criss crossed.

"Ok, what's your favorite color?" He asked and I smiled.

"(F/c)." He paused for a minute before shifting.

"Ok your turn."

"Oh, um." I thought about my question, what did I want to know about him?

"What was you're nickname as a kid?" I asked, there was a pause.

"I don't remember." He seemed uncomfortable with the situation so I didn't call him out on his lie and kept going with the game.

"What's your favorite animal?"

"(F/a), what's your best friend's name?" I assumed to hear the name Asriel when he said a completely different name.

"Papyrus." I blinked at him thinking about calling him out on it.

"Ok."

"What's your mom's name?" I froze, I wasn't expecting that one.

"I don't remember." I said quietly.

"What? How's that possible?" He asked and I played with my fingers. (or what ever nervous tick you have)
"I just...don't know."

He hummed at that before shrugging.
"Ok, your turn."

I hummed.

"What's your dad's name?"

"Gaster." I frowned.

"Gaster? That's not a real name."

"Yes it is."

"Bull****." I told him and he chuckled.

"Nope, it's true, you can ask Asriel." Suddenly I felt a pinch on my good arm.

"Ow! Not so hard!" I cried rubbing my arm and he chuckled.

"I can do what ever I want to you, that's the rule." I sighed before folding my arms.

"What's your favorite color?"

"Red, did you ever have a childhood pet?"

"(Tells the truth), (if you did you tell their name), what's you're favorite flower?"

"Echo flower." He said in a confident voice, his smirk was wide.

I hummed tapping my chin.

"Ok, your turn."

He seemed a bit disappointed but shook it off.

"What's your favorite alcoholic drink?"

I shook my head.

"I don't drink."
If your lying:

"Oh bull****." G laughed and you humphed before he pulled your cheek.

"Ow!"

If your telling the truth: (and I'm going with this one!)
"Oh bull****." G laughed but I shook my head.

"No it's true, I've never had a sip of any kind of alcoholic drink in my life."

He stayed silent and I could feel him starring at me.

"My turn!" I cried and jumped on his non existent stomach. He let out an 'oof!' Before I got up and sat back down in my place on the other side of the couch.

"Alright fire away." He told me and I smiled, happy that I finally got him.

"Who was you're childhood friend?"

"Papyrus." I nodded, it made sense that his childhood friend would be his best friend, it was actually pretty impressive that the two were still best friends and not just friends.

"Favorite candy." He snickered and I hummed thinking about it.

"(F/c)." He hummed at that.

"Mm bull****." I smiled.

"Nope!" I hopped on his stomach again making him let out a small groan.

"That hurts."

I giggled before getting off and going back to my spot.

"Alright what kind of house did you live in before monsters where freed from the underground?" I asked.

"Two stories, bedroom and bathroom upstairs with the living room and kitchen on the bottom floor. There's a closet under the stairs my room is closest to the the bathroom." He said calmly and I whistled.

"Wow, you've got a good memory." I complimented and he seemed to shrug.

"Photographic memory."

I hummed at that and got ready for his next question.

"Who's you're best friend?" He asked and I smiled.

"Alexandra." He hummed at that.

"Your turn." I hummed Still smiling.

"How many siblings do you have?" I asked and he sighed.

"One."

I nodded.

"Ok your turn."

"If you have any, list your siblings names, eldest to youngest."

I took in a deep breath. "(Y/n), (b/n)."

He waited a few more seconds before humming.

"Interesting."

"What's Asriel's last name?" I asked and there was a small hole of silence.

"Dreemur."

I stopped.

"Really?"

G's silence only confirmed it, though I think he was nodding.

"Wow , no wonder he's so quiet around Toriel." I mumbled.

"So what's your last name?" He asked and I shook my head clearing away my thoughts.

"Oak."

G laughed at that.

"Ima call bull**** on that one!" I sighed, I don't know why I lied, I just did.

I waited for the pinch or tug or something when G tackled me pinning me to the ground off to the side of the couch.

"Pay back." He whispered in my ear before getting off and I laid there for a second before laughing.

He chuckled at my reaction and plopped back down on his side of the couch.

"Wow, this game really let's you get to know people." I laughed before getting off the ground and going back to my seat

"Yeah, heh. Ok your turn."

I hummed before smirking. "Have you ever had a crush?" I asked and there was silence.

"Yeah, have you?" I actually thought about the question.

"Uh, yeah."

"Do you have a current crush?" I asked and again there was silence.

"Yeah, do you?"

I blushed a little.

"Maybe."

Again there was silence.

"...so what's you're favorite animal?" I asked and G'z voice jumped behind me.
"Tiger, Tell me (Y/n).. what's your crush's name?"

My cheeks burned and I gulped trying to put them out.

"G-Gee, thats a specific question." I stuttered.

"So? Answer it."

I took a deep breath and and answered quietly, in the softest voice I've ever had.

"Yours."

There was another moment of silence before I suddenly felt G's teeth against my lips.

I yelped startled as he wrapped his arms around my waist before I calmed down enough to think straight. Kind of, and wrapped my arms around his neck when he pulled away still holding tightly to me.

"I like you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 2.7K 26
(Y/n) has had a rough life, how could it get any worse? Let's let G answer that. ~~ This is a Complete Rewrite of Hold Still! I don't own any of the...
7.7K 212 15
Sans' POV : I don't know how long it's been since the last time I left the house, but today (y/n) left Snowdin. My thoughts were interrupted by a fi...
505K 12.3K 47
[Completed] [[Lemon and Swear Warning]] [2019 Jan Note: This book dates back to 2017, where my grammar and spelling checks weren't efficient due to m...
24.9K 642 31
A young child fell into the Underground once again Back to the bed of flowers, where it all began What will they say? What will they do? "heh...yer...