Mr. Perfect {Jc Caylen} {BOOK...

By jikookcuddles

I just wanted a normal life. After my Dad left... after my best friend left me. After the love of my life lef... More

Chapter 2: A new town, house, and family [X]
Chapter 3: Meeting the Boys [X]
Chapter 4: He knows now [X]
Chapter 5: The Kiss [X]
Chapter 6: An unwanted visitor
Chapter 7: It's Complicated
Chapter 8: Say WHAT?!
Chapter 9: He's my little secret
Chapter 10: Sibling Arguements and a Secret Sleepover
Chapter 11: Blonde
Chapter 12: May I have this dance Hailey?
Chapter 13: Brothers ruin EVERYTHING
Chapter 14: I can't go.... I won't go
Chapter 15: Good-bye
Chapter 16: Another Good-bye
Chapter 17: A New Beginning
Chapter 18: You're not her
Chapter 19: Reunitied?
Chapter 20: Friends don't fight
Chapter 21: Can I be with You? Again...
Chapter 22: I'll stand by You
Chapter 23: Day Dreamin'
Chapter 24: The Dark One
Chapter 25: Is he really all that bad?!
Chapter 26: Forgotten
Chapter 27: Don't change me
Chapter 28: A not so happy family reunion
Chapter 29: Through the Dark
Chapter 31: It's a...
Chapter 32: You know me?
Chapter 33: Rumors
Chapter 33: Lia Marie Johnson
Chapter 34: Schizophrenic
Chapter 35: Don't
Chapter 36: Fireworks
Chapter 37: Witness
Chapter 38: Confession
Chapter 39: Sighting
Chapter 40: Evidence
Chapter 41: No Time
Chapter 42: Finale
sequel

Chapter 30: FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

12.3K 225 69
By jikookcuddles

hi, i'm sorry for taking so long once again to write this, i apologize

~

 sometimes, we lose ourselves, and we don't know when we'll just lost it and be sent over the edge, for my brother it was now. i've never in my life, seen him so broken. he's been in jail before, but i don't know what it is about this one, that has him acting so different? i stayed for a few hours, before running back to Nathan realizing it was late, i arrived around eleven and it was now three in the morning, and for some odd reason i wasn't tired, not even one part of me was tired. Hunter, well he crashed about forty-five minutes ago, and his neighbor in the cell next to him was already asleep when we arrived. 

"Nathan, it's late, may i please have a police escort?" I asked.

He smirked before checking his phone, "Oh damn, it is late yeah sure, i'd make me feel better knowing you'd get home save, especially at this hour, who knows what's out there. c'mon get your bag and say good-bye to Hunter"

 "Bye Hunter, i'll be back soon i promise" i whispered.

~

"Thanks for the ride Nathan" I nodded, as my eyes focused on the road ahead.

"No problem, kid i'd rather drive you home then worrying if you walked home" He nodded.

"Yeah i guess-"

"Hold on my radio..." He muttered as he changed the frequency.

"Officer Nathan, you're position please?"

He reached for the microphone. "I'm driving Miss Strand home right now, but i just turned onto 155th" He responded.

"Oh good because we need you to head over to Hailey's house ASAP"

"Why? Is there a problem over there?" 

"We just need an officer over there, they didn't say what the problem was, they just said they needed an officer and soon"

"Alright Sir, on my way. Over and Out" He responded as he turned his radio off.

"Let's go see what's up" He nodded, as he pulled into the driveway and turned off his engine and lights.

"Let me first, i'll call you if we need it" I nodded, as i climbed out of the police car. 

"Be careful" He shouted.

 ~ 

I ran right into my mom as i tried making my way through the house. She stopped me from going any further into the house. "What? What's wrong?" I asked, as she held onto my shoulders.

"Hunny, please before you go any further know it's your father. he did it, all of it. Is Nathan with you?" She asked.

I was beyond speechless but all i could do was nod. "Go get him sweetie, have him arrest your father, for trespassing and abuse"

"Abuse?! Who did he abuse?" I asked, shocked.

"Just please go get him, before it gets worse"

~

"Nathan hurry, please" Hailey started dragging and pulling on his arm. 

He looked up from his phone before asking "What's up?"

"I don't know, but my mom said we need a police officer" Hailey said, as she dragged him inside shocked to see what she found. Joseph, Hailey's father swinging on Jc. "Oh my god" She whispered, as she caught a fast glance at Jc's face. "What happened here?" She whispered to her mom.

"Your father lost it on Jc, he was defending you and your dad was not going to put up with him anymore"

"Nathan, you're the cop here. Stop him please, he's hurting Jc"

Nathan reached in his pocket and pulled his gun out and raised it near the two fighting. "MR. STAND YOU CAN STOP NOW. POLICE, PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND STEP AWAY FROM JC" Nathan yelled, as the two stopped and turned towards Nathan.

"Nathan, now let's not get too crazy with the gun"

"MR. STAND I CAN ASSURE YOU I'M TRAINED WITH IT, AND I SAID PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND STEP AWAY FROM THE BOY"

Joseph hesitantly put his hands up and stepped away from Jc. Nathan sighed and grabbed Joseph by the shoulders, "Under California laws, Joseph Stand you're under arrest, now everything you say from now on will be used in court against you" Nathan instructed, as he pulled his handcuffs out from his back pocket and placed the cuff's on him.

"Arrested for what?!" Joseph asked astonished.

"Well for beating up a kid, no offence Jc. And for trespassing, last time i checked you weren't welcomed here by Hailey and her Mom. C'mon" Nathan grunted, as he pulled Joseph to his police car.

"Hailey- I'm okay, I promise" Jc breathed slowly, as Connor and Ricky helped Jc stand. His left side of his face was brused and started to swell, Jc had a black eye and broken nose along with a busted up lip. 

"You're not okay, you're face... It's busted" She whispered, before running outside after Nathan.

~

"Nathan wait, before you go... let me have a word please"

"What?" He asked, as he shoved Joseph into the back of the car.

"Easy son" Joseph groaned.

"Criminals don't get any respect!" Nathan spat as he turned to Hailey. "Yes?"

"Thank you, i know that was hard... have you ever used it before?"

"No. And i don't plan too, but it's always nice to have the option. Now get back inside it's late, i gotta take him downtown"

"Will he be okay?"

"Well he did a lot of damage to Jc, it's his choice if he wants to press charges on him, and even if he doesn't your father still trespassed" Nathan explained.

"Where's my husband!" Savannah yelled, as she came running out of the house, with the boys, Diana and Robert watching from the porch.

"Hey, my friend is trying to sleep" Hailey hissed.

"Calm down lady, he's in the back. I'm going have to take him to the station"

"Really?"

"It's the law, you can ride with us if you want to figure this all out. All i know is it's almost four in the morning and people are trying to sleep like Hailey said"

"This is all your fault girl, if only... you had to fall in love with him" Savannah hissed, as she passed both Nathan and Hailey.

"If you got something to say, say it to my face thank you" Hailey hissed back.

"You never learn girl" Savannah whispered, as she climbed into the car.

Nathan sighed and walked up to Hailey. "I'll look after him, if he really means that much to you" He bent down to whisper in her ear.

"Thank you, and Hunter?" She mouthed.

Nathan nodded. "I suppose so"

"Promise?"

"Yes, i promise kid now get some sleep... and don't make me come back here again tonight" He smirked, as he bent down and placed a small kiss on her head. "Goodnight Hailey, sleep well"

"Don't scare me again, you hear?" Hailey called after Nathan as he just chuckled, and climbed into his police car.

"Don't make me come back here tonight, alright. Now all of you go get some sleep" He spoke before driving off.

"C'mon babe, you heard the officer let's get some sleep, i could use my cuddle buddy right now" Jc smiled.

~

Ok, that's all for today.

I hope y'all enjoyed. 

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

Song: "The Man" by: Aloe Blacc

Ideas/Suggestions?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 14.8K 63
I'm Cameron Dallas's little sister and I may seem happy on the outside but I'm nowhere near on the inside. Everybody loves Cam he's doing so well and...
57.2K 1.3K 23
it's in that moment you realize that all you hoped and prayed for might never come to be. depression sets in and you wonder if you were delusional, w...
19.9K 526 34
Trigger warning (self harm, eating disorders, suicidal thought, depression) What happens when Delilah is adopted by o2l? Can she be saved from the d...
11.2K 1K 15
{I lost him a while back, but I didn't realise until it was too late. Until he was gone for good.} TW for depression, suicide, and lots of existentia...