Reincarnated as a Monster!

By AkumaTheWriter

A young man named Kozu died and has been reincarnated as a Fox Monster! What will he do next or... will he ev... More

A Fox Monster!
Level up! And find a home?
A small evolution!? part 2
A/N
What now?
A new place?
A new place? Part 2
A/N
A new place? 2 (continued)
A new place? 3 (Cringe Continues)
A NEW FREAKING PLACE?! 4
Crazy Elf Girl!
Crazy Elf Princess?!
Elf Village
I am not continuing.

A small evolution?!

10.1K 314 124
By AkumaTheWriter

Kozu began to move around slowly stretching. He just woke up from his sleep. He remembered everything as he looked around and shivered a little. That was really a close call. Kozu thought of his stats and wanted to see it.

"Kuu." (Stats)

Name: none

Race: Elemental Fox

lvl: 7

Skill: [Claw Slash] [Bite]

Active Skill: [Night Vision Lvl 5] [Danger Sense Lvl 6 ] [Analyze Lvl 4] [Enhance Speed Runner Lvl 2]

Unique Active Skill: [Glutton for Power]

Hp: 155 (Health)

Mana: 70 (Magic Power)

Str: 45 (Strength)

Spd: 160(Speed)

Sta: 165(Stamina)

Kozu was excited that his life wasn't in danger and his stats rose nicely. The only dissapointment was his strength though but atleast it still got better. He noticed the blood that was on him was somehow gone. Even if he Leveled up wouldn't he have dry blood on him? He just had to accept this abnormal world and level up. One thing that he did want was a skill that could help him know his enemies level. He needed this very badly. The big bunny monster that he killed could have only been a low level of its kind. He thought of maybe a appraisal skill but he had no way of getting it. He would just have to wing it using [Danger Sense].

Kozu began getting used to the air here and started getting ready to go outside. Before anything else he checked the other hole he thought was an escape exit. As he expected, it was another exit hole but it was longer than he expected. He went back down going out the other way because he knew part of that place. He could easily get lost if not careful and not find his new home. He walked out slowly while looking around for just in case any monsters were nearby.

Kozu headed out using his claws to set markings on the trees nearby so he would know if he saw this, he was near home. As he went towards a few more trees a green like humanoid creature with a big club was swinging at a blue weird like slimy substance. The green humanoid creature had a chubby stomach and was about the size of a human child. Its face had a long pointy arched nose and yellow teeth, along with pointed ears and a bald head. It was a goblin wearing only tattered garments to cover its down stairs. It swung its big club at a slime monster. Two new monsters have arrived in front of Kozu!

Kozu slowly approached the two monsters with great caution. In game logic the goblin and slimes were the weakest but in this world a bunny was hard to kill! He slowly inched closer and closer hiding in the tall grassy spots and behind a few trees. He continued watching the slime being beaten by the goblins club but it didn't even faze it. The slime flew upwards at the goblin seeing that it was worn out and its body turned solid hitting the goblin straight in the face. The goblin staggered backwards then was enraged and charged at the slime while it was still solid and hit it with its  big club. The slime shriveled up leaving only a slimy liquid on the ground. The goblin did a victory dance waving it's club around.

"Guu gah guu! Guu gah guu!" The goblin yelled in a deep excited voice.

Kozu ran foward using [Claw Slash] while it was distracted. The goblin kept dancing and swept to the side causing Kozu to miss. Kozu imediately hopped backwards into some bushes seeing if the goblin noticed him. Kozus face began twitching seeing what the goblin was doing now. It was prancing around like a ballerina doing a solo. What type of goblin was this!? Kozu wanted to just end this goblin right now but he didn't know its level. He snuck up on the goblin seeing another opportunity.

[Bite]!

Kozus mouth definitely bit into the goblin but it wasn't at the neck. The goblin moved before Kozu bit him by bending downwards lifting his bottom up.... Kozu bit the goblins butt cheek making him want to vomit.

"Guaah!" The goblin screamed in pain.

The goblin jumped up and down trying to get Kozu off. Kozu shifted his body sideways making the goblin fall down. Kozu let go and used [Claw Slash] right at the neck again. The goblin couldn't dodge and took the blow on the neck but it did not die. There was a small cut on the goblins neck. The goblins body turned from green to light red being enraged even more by Kozu. Its body started heating up making the area around it warm up by several degrees. Kozu was a few feet away from the goblin and felt like he was in a desert with the scorching sun burning on him.

'Good! I always like a challenge!' Kozu thought sarcastically.

The goblin let out a loud roar causing a ring of fire to spread out all around hitting everything in a five meter radius. Kozu dodged most of it but was hit on his chest from the big heat wave causing him to fly backwards a few meters until hitting the ground.
He thought that his health would drop alot but he felt as though he only scraped his knee on something. It was not a big deal to be hit once or twice but he ran foward not taking that chance. The goblin skin was still red but instead of firing another wave of fire it was gasping for breath. The fire spell took a lot out of it. Kozu ran up using [Claw Slash] hitting the stomach knocking the remaining air out of the goblin. The goblin clutched its stomach feeling a deep sense of fear and pain. Death was right around the corner for this fellow and he had no way to stop it. Kozu landed then jumped launching himself like a catapult back towards the goblins head.

[Claw Slash]!

The goblin was hit on the side of his head making three cuts go along his left cheek. It wobbled around feeling light headed from that hit. Kozu didn't let this opportunity slip up and dashed foward again after landing.

[Bite]!

Kozu bit at the goblins neck like with the muscular bunny and held on clamping his jaws down tight. He had to hold on, but if he couldn't and the fight held on he would be out of breath like the goblin. If another monster showed up while he was worn out he would most likely be killed. The goblin tried to resist but only could fidget a little. The lack of oxygen made him more light headed and eventually pass out but Kozu still held on clamping his jaws harder and harder.

Crack! Puk!

Finally he heard a snap sound and he knew the goblin died.

< Elemental Fox Leveled up to Lvl 8 >

< Elemental Fox obtained [Fire Magic] >

< [Fire Magic] is unavailable until first evolution >

< [Analyze] Leveled up to Lvl 5 >

< Elemental Fox Leveled up to Lvl 9 >

'What?' Kozu thought.

He was excited hearing about [Fire Magic] but then he heard he couldn't use it till his first evolution. What could this possibly mean? Does it mean he would evolve at a certain level? Most likely that was the case but what did [Fire Magic] have to do with evolving?

This new info that he learned about made him excited. What if he evolved and turned into some powerful monster that was really huge like g*dzilla. He than thought that might be a problem to be that big. A bunch of thoughts of what could happen popped in Kozus head.

( Note: Don't sue me please. I just said g*dzilla.)

Kozus stomach growled indicating he needed to eat. He looked at the dead goblin and walked towards it.

Munch.

< Elemental Fox obtained [Fire Resistance] >

Kozu wasn't suprised that much but instead he was happy. The goblin tasted a little bitter but it gave him fire resistance that could help him later on. He then looked at the liquid slimy substance of the dead slime. Kozu had a idea but he didn't know if it would work. He walked towards it hoping it had a good taste.

Lick.

< Elemenatal Fox obtained [Physical Resistance] >

'YES!' Kozus heart jumped with joy.

He got fire resistance and physical resistance. This was just way to good. He was a really lucky person... fox but what he didn't know was that when he elvolves more it will be harder to level up and obtain skills and resistances.

He continued walking towards the remaining trees and putting claw marks on them. He began prancing around looking like the goblin that he killed. Atleast he didn't start dancing like a ballerina. He finished up leaving marks on the trees around his new home.

Danger!

Kozu felt his [Danger Sense] go off right when he got through with the last tree. He looked side to side but didn't see anything. That could only mean two things which was the monster was hidden or....

Tuk! Tuk!

Kozu looked up seeing a black centipede three times longer than the goblin and five times bigger than himself! It had two long red pincers hitting each other causing a "Tuk!" sound. It was sensing Kozu slashing at the tree it was on. It could sense vibrations in the earth but kozu noticed it might be blind as it didnt look directly at him. Kozu moved from his previous position right as the centipede attacked closing its pincers on Kozus previous spot.

A/n I know a short chap sorry. I have been doing alot of schoolwork and studying for my tests. If I made any mistakes tell me. Also for a little spoiler, When Kozu does evolve it will get harder to obtain things and I will try to add more action but I am not a pro writer. It will take me awhile to adapt to that kind of writing but don't worry I will try my best.

Also give me some ideas of yours and what you would like to see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 481 30
In the land of Maria, there is an unofficial war between the humans and demons. The palace hunters kill at least one demon a week. So what happens wh...
607 22 3
When a Hero in another world dies after defeating the Demon Lord of his world, he finds himself being reborn into a new world. However, this time it...
99.8K 3.5K 26
He lost everything. His friends, his family. Then, he had a chance to restart his life, and protect his loved ones. But how will he do it? What event...
31.5K 641 19
Y/n L/n died brutally, at the age of 17. He died a month before the legendary Satou Kazuma died. Because he was edgy, he had to choose between hell a...