cheese

By puntheranyx

about mark who loves wendy, and wendy who loves him back. © puntheranyx, 2017 +lowercase +informal +completed More

introducing
#1 ; futsal
#2 ; kenalan
#3 ; ferrero rocher
#4 ; fifa
#5 ; demam
#6 ; and after a long time...
#7 ; ldr: long distance, rela?
#8 ; mulai masa depan
#10 ; love
#11 ; special

#9 ; surat

338 57 2
By puntheranyx

they say that time flies, but you keep breaking its wings

[ eyes, nose, lips (눈, 코, 입), tablo X taeyang ]

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

congratulation. i knew she said yes. i knew you're now a married-man.

hi, there. this is wendy, son wendy. how are you? it's good without son wendy, right? i miss you. as a man, not a friend. i want to keep in touch with you but since you blocked all my social media, i can't.

just for your information, i just broke up with chanyeol. we aren't couple anymore. he isn't mine anymore. i want to tell you this since a long time ago. but i realized that you have mina now, and i just got the courage to send a letter to your hometown two days ago, so, here i am, sending such a pathetic letter to you.

i knew i'll ruin your life, so i thought it would be better if leave you alone with your friends, family, and good life. eventhough i want your hug so badly in airport, i knew you wouldn't come just to see this pathetic girl. and also.... it was the day you proposed to mina, right?

how is it? i heard that jaebum will get married with seulgi, but jackson still single. i laughed so hard when kai and krystal told me this, because i missed you guys so much.

canada is good, actually. it suits my skin. i miss bakso malang. could you please buy me a ticket and let me fly there? because i want those meatballs so badly. lol, i was kidding. but in the other side, when i miss it, i remember what i've done to you there. then i knew why i'm still alive, because it's illegal to kill someone. if it's legal.... i know you would to that.

before i flew to canada, i always cant sleep before 3 a.m for a week. when i met sulli yesterday, i told her about this. she said there's a myth that if you can't sleep it's because you're appeared on someone's dream. but she told me that when you met her, you told her the same stories.

now, i know the conclusion. we were appeared on each other's dream. that's why i can't sleep before 3 a.m, and you can't sleep after 3 a.m. what a coincidence, right?

once again, congratulation. take care of mina, she loves you so much.

as much as i do.

sincerely,
son wendy.

🌙

he is crying.

he missed her so much. and her letter he received today, makes his heart beats faster.

he took a paper, started to write. but after he wrote "how are you?", his tears just fell. he wanted to write a reply for her, but he couldn't.

he wants someone to take care of her, to love her.

as much as he does.

cheese

#9 ; surat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 35.4K 71
⚠️BXB, MISGENDERING, MPREG⚠️ Kisah tentang Jungkook yang berteleportasi ke zaman Dinasti Versailles. Bagaimana kisahnya? Baca saja. Taekook : Top Tae...
YES, DADDY! By

Fanfiction

303K 1.8K 9
Tentang Ola dan Daddy Leon. Tentang hubungan mereka yang di luar batas wajar
6.6M 496K 57
Menceritakan tentang gadis SMA yang dijodohkan dengan CEO muda, dia adalah Queenza Xiarra Narvadez dan Erlan Davilan Lergan. Bagaimana jadinya jika...
89.7K 11.5K 37
Jake, dia adalah seorang profesional player mendadak melemah ketika mengetahui jika dirinya adalah seorang omega. Demi membuatnya bangkit, Jake harus...