I Hate You Too | Keith Powers

By MsFanfictional

New Keith Powers Book. Keith Powers and Amara Johnson use to be close friends when they were younger before s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11🦋
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17🦋
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Sneak Peak

14.4K 560 236
By MsFanfictional

"Keith Powers this, Keith Powers that, I don't know why everyone thinks you're so perfect!"

"Someone's a little jealous..." a smirk appeared on his face.

I slammed my hands against the door out of frustration.

"I just wish I could slap that little smirk off your face."

"Then do it." He threatened.

I gave him a look letting him know I was really gonna do it. He shrugged his shoulder.

I reached forward and slapped him. He just stood there looking unfazed.

You'd think he would hit me back or something.

He pulled me into him and the next thing I know his lips are on mine.

I instantly tried to push him away but he wouldn't let go. After a couple of seconds I started kissing him back. My hands instantly went to his chest where I undid his buttons on his shirt.

He pulled back first looking me in the eye.

"You make me so damn angry. I have to kiss you to keep from slamming you into this wall," he said.

He pushed me back and walked out of the room.

For once in my life I feel guilty for something I did to Keith...

___________________________
A little sneak peak.😉

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - msfanfictional 👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 624 40
CURRENTLY BEING EDITED Book 3 The Marriage life isn't the problem The money, fame and luxuries isn't the problem The family you created isn't the p...
750K 24.1K 44
Her figure started trembling in fear as she was feeling her legs were getting weak. She tried to loosen his grip on her wrist but it was like if he w...
78.5K 2.9K 38
Book #5 of the "Falling" book series Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #50 in Romance 2024 #69 in Enemies 2024 #83 in Rivals 2023 #17 in Graphic 2023 #1...
40.4K 1.5K 41
Keith Powers is NOT looking for love because he already has one main priority which is taking care of his kid. One major problem he has with relation...