High School DXD: Chaos ( X Ma...

By rg808guy

Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You... More

The Start of a New Life
Your Saddened Past
Father of the Chaos Chess Piece
Update 1 Read Please
House of the True Chaos Dragon
Activation Within Chaos
Day of Explanation and A New Devils Servant
Deadly Sports and Familiars
The Engagement
Update 2 (Please read)
Training for Battle
To Protect = To Sacrifice
Crashing the Party
Update 3 (Please Read)
Confession
Special Chapter #1
Kiba's Revenge
Reunion With a Old Friend
The fight with two Excalibur wielders and Food!
Kokabiel
The White One
Pool Time and Discharged
Update 4 (Please Read)
Car Shopping and The Devil King
Open House
The Other Bishop
Update 5 (Please Read)
An Upgrade
Video Game Tournament
The Leaders Summit
The True Chaos Dragon Vs. The Vanishing Dragon
A Picnic
Hot and Sexy
Fun and Games
Neko At The Beach
Going to Hell
Heated Moments
Hells Training Camp
Gathering of Young Devils
Reunion
Update 6 (Please Read)
Fighting a God
Train Ride Home
Opposite Side of Akeno
Calm before the Storm
Beelzebub
Astoroth
Dragon of Sacrifice
Untold
Mother
Day of the Festival
Night Time Date
Black and White
Fire of a Phenex
Important Meeting
To Kyoto
Thousand Gates
Update 7 "Question"
Yokai of Kyoto
The Hero Faction
Nijō Castle
Saving Princess Yasaka
New Addition
Conference
Before the Game
Game of Kings
Beach Getaway
A Wanted Valkerye
Fallen Angel
Sitri Sisters

Battle for the Girls

16.5K 190 155
By rg808guy

Hello everyone it's me again and I'm going to slow down a little bit on the chapters will be coming out like every other day except this weekend because I have finals. So with the story you have 4 girls how are in your harem and you are still clueless that they like you. Well I guess your that dense. Wow just wow. Ok let's get to this chapter.

~~~~~

POV: 3rd

Part 1.

Beeb Beeb beeb. You wake up and look at the clock it says it's 4:00 AM in the morning. It's Monday and yesterday you left the girls at your house and let them explore and have there fun as you finished up the paperwork for Lily to become legal under your care. And did some thing also which is a secret to the girls especially Lily.

You look up and none of the girls are in your bed. The girls went to sleep with you in your bed the night before.
You get out of bed and start your morning routine. As you went in to the elevator and went to the first floor . When the elevator door opened and you smelled food. You walked out of the elevator and you saw Rias, Akeno, and LILY!!! In aprons with nothing else on not even panties. Koneko was sitting on the couch with food. You then looked at the girls and said.

"I have to admit you girls are hot and pretty and cute, but why are you three in aprons with nothing else on"

Lily rose her hand a little and said. " it was my idea, us 4 had a talk about you when you were gone yesterday. And we will be suprisigly you with things for a while"

You then thought.

"You know what I'm fine with this. One day they will get what they want if I can even figure out what they want"

You sighed then said "Ok you three, when you girls are done cooking can you go change so we can go to school soon"

The three leave the room and went in the elevator. You then got some food and sat next to Koneko. When you sat down she stopped eating and asked nervously.

"Can I feed you some food"

"Why not I guess it will be fine"

She then picked up some food with her fork.

'Say ahh (Y/n)"

"ahhhh"

She then put the fork in your mouth and took it out. You then put some of your food on your fork and ate some then put more food on your fork then said to Koneko.

"Now Koneko I'm going to feed you and don't say no because I know you want it"

"Buuuuutttt.... Ittt will be a--"

"Say ahh Koneko"

"Ahh"

You put the fork full of food in her mouth and then took it out. Her cheeks were deep red. You then said.

"Why are you blushing so much Koneko"

"It was my first and it was a--"

" a---- what"

"An indirect kiss" she said while blushing crimson red now and had her head pointing down"

"Ohh so you wanted this"

You leaned close to her lips and kissed her and she continued as your tongues became intertwined for about a minute then you pulled back while a sting of both of your saliva connected both of your lips together.

" That's what you wanted wasn't it Koneko" you asked her

"Yes nya~"

"Huh nya" as you tilted your head a little.

Then you saw 2 whitish silver ears and a whitish silver tail pop out of her. The color of ears and tail were very simile to the color of her hair. And looked a lot like a neko you've seen in anime and manga.

"I love you (Y/n) nyan"

"Ok I'll go with this and say I love you too"

Koneko then gets up cheerful and sits in your lap and starts trying to feed you and you accept. Then you started to feed her back. You did that till you both were out of food. You then got up and took your plates to the sink. Then you heard the elevator door open and saw Rias, Akeno, and Lily in their uniforms ready for school. Them you said to the three of them and Koneko who already put away her ears and tail.

"While I finish up the dishs you girls agree on a car to have a drive in today"

You finished the dishes and grabbed your bag and went in to the garage and saw the 4 of them standing next to the Corvette Stingray. You grabbed the keys and got in the car. Rias sat in the passenger seat like she normally did. Lily and Akeno sat in the backseat and Akeno decided sit behind you. Like that's going to go well. Koneko then asked.

"Can I sit in your lap. I promise not to get in your way"

"Sure why not"

Koneko climbed in to your lap. You looked at the other girls and they were a little shocked but were smiling.You then started the car
and drove to school. You and the girls had some small a talk about the pacts you have had. When you got to school. Koneko opened the door and hopped of your lap. And stood waiting for you. You got out and pulled the seat fowered for Akeno and Lily to get out. After they got out you pulled the seat back and and closed the door and you went over to the passenger door and opened it for Rias. She got out and you closed the door. You then went up to Lily while you were still at the car and pulled out a necklace out of your pocket and showed her.

"Is that for me, it's beautiful with the dimands and it being made of gold and a bullet?" She asked then tilted her head when she saw the bullet, it was a skin tight like cage with a bullet in it.

"Yeah the bullet, that's was the bullet shot from the sniper which was actually shot at you then the other two were shot at me. But that's the bullet I put in my pocket. It's suppose to be a Goodluck charm and a reminder to you that I will protect you"

You then put the necklace on her then she turned to you and said.

"Thanks (Y/n)"

You then started walking to their classes with them hearing all the dumb stuff you always heard. Then a guy with 2 other guys who looked like his friends.

The guy who was in front said in an angered voice "Hey" he then punched you in the face. You fell to the ground with blood coming out of your nose then he continued " What do you think your the king of the world with the 3 most hot and pretty girls in school walking with you. But no your just a pathetic little piece of shit"

The girls then tried to help you up but you told them to stop. Then you got up and looked at the guy and said "so you think you for one deserve these girls for your self. And two if you think you can then let's see if you can knock me out. If you can you can have them, but if you don't you will have yours and your friends asses kicked single handedly"

Then the guy replied as long with his friends.

"I'm going to beat the living shit out of you"

"Your funeral"

"Your death wish"

As the guys said that their was already a whole crowd sounding the 8 of you. Rias, Akeno, and Koneko looked a little worried but not that much except Lily who then says.

"It's your death wish as she looked at the guys. You guessed she said that because when you saved her.

"So you say that you three but can you acutely do it, but if you can't deal with the pain I'm about to give you"

The guy in front then charges at you while winding up his arm. You dodged his punch and you just gave him a heavy blow to the stomach and he went flying in to his friends that were a good 10-20 feet away from where you punched him. Then you cracked your neck and knuckles and said.

"What happened to you beating the shit out of me. Let me guess you did that on purpose is that what your going to say"

"We will finish this today at the sports festival and it looks like our classes are playing against each other and it's baseball in which I'm the team caption of and the best and fastest high school pitcher on this island"

The main guy said that then left with his friends clinching his stomach. You looked at the girls and they had hearts in their eyes. Except Rias, Akeno, Koneko, and Lily who knew you would beat up the guy.

You then continued with them to their classes. You and the girls were headed to Rias and Akeno's class. When you and them arrived at their class Rias then leans in and kisses you. As she kissed you thought.

"Ohh this is how you 4 want to play like that, ok then I'll play along"

You then grabbed the back of her head and you made it so both your tongues become twisted with each for a little then you pulled away. She then says.

"You've gotten bold since saterday"

You then turn your head towards Akeno then asked.

"Let me guess you want to kiss me too" she nods then moves close to you.

You then lean in and kiss her and allow her tongue to enter your mouth and as you two were making out. Then you pulled away and said.

"Ok I'll see you two later after school and good luck at your class festival gsmes. See you later Love you"

The 2 of them started blushing and walked in to their class. You looked around and you saw that the other students around you besides Koneko and Lily had their mouths open wide as they thought

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED AND WHY"

The guys looked pist off at you and the girls looked jealous at Rias, Akeno, Koneko and Lily.

You then walked with Koneko and Lily to Koneko class. Most of the students didn't know what just happened with Rias and Akeno and acted like always did with you. You then arrived at Koneko's class. Then you looked at her.

"You want a kiss too Koneko"

"Yes (Y/n) nya~"

"No cat stuff at school ok"

"Okay"

You then got on one knee put a hand on her chin and kissed her. She then put her tongue in your mouth then you did it back to her. It lasted about 20-30 seconds. Then you pulled away and said.

"It's time you go to class, good luck in your class festival games"

"Thank you (Y/n) you too and Lily also"

"Ok see you later Koneko Love you"

Now it was just you and Lily. You got the same reaction from the students just like with Rias and Akeno. You then walked to class with Lily, you walked in to the classroom with Lily by your side. They acted like they alway, the gossip and the death stares till you did some thing they didn't expect. When you got to your desk right before Lily was about to walk away you pulled her by her waist and kissed her while doing that you explored her mouth with your tongue, and she boldly did the same back. You then pulled away from her about half a minute after starting to kiss her. You then said.

"You wanted a kiss to right?" You then wisper in her ear" this was you 4's true plan wasn't it. To see who get to me first"

Lily then made her cute squeak and then you sent her off so she could go talk to her friends. While saying.

"Love you Lily"

She makes another squeak then continues on walking to her desk. Then the entire class went in to Chaos because of that then settled down fairly quikly. Issei then comes up to you with his friends and says sounding annoyed.

"Yo, (Y/n) what the hell was that with Lily, even more concerning you look pist off"

"It's because I am, the captain of the baseball tried to beat me up for so he could get the girls. But with one punch from me he changed the deal and said that who ever wins today's baseball game between our 2 classes"

"Were going to totally kick their asses"
Issei replied with dedication.

"Let's hope so me and Motohama don't want to loss in front of the girls"
Matsuda said while losing at the girls in the class.

"Ohh isn't Asia transferring to the school today and u believe this class also"

"Yeah she is" Issei replied.

Then the teacher made an anouncement. "To day we have a new student would you like to introduce your self"

"Hello I'm Asia Argento, please treat me well. And no worries I'm living at Issei's house"

When Asia said that all the guys stared at Issei with killing intent.

The teacher then said" class will be ran by the class rep today because of the sports festival"

Your class rep is Kiriyuu Aika. She then walks up to the front of the room and askes.

"Does anyone have any questions about today"

You raise your hand.

"What is your question (Y/n), but I know all of us have question for you and Lily"

"I'm going to ignore the second part of that and say what are the three sports does are class play today"

"First game: Baseball against class 2A,
Second game: Soccer against class 2B,
Third game: Basketball against class 2C"

"It will be impossible to beat Class 2A in baseball most of the class are baseball players on the team" a girl next to Lily says.

" it will be a piece of cake" Issei says "your class has the best baseball player in the school, who doesn't play base ball anymore, we have
(Y/n) (L/n) who has killer swings and killer throws. And I'm the only one who can catch his pitching throws"

"How about Soccer and Basketball" Kyriuu asks.

"Same thing I'm almost the best if not the best In those sports two. Use to play those too. But I mostly play basketball by my self in my court at home now and soccer I haven't played since middle school so I'll be a little rusty for that" you answer her question.

"Wow your so athletic and really good at sports" a girl said to you.

"Thank you, but we have a important matter at hand"

"What is it"Kyriuu asks.

"The caption of the baseball team challanged me to who Evers class wins the baseball game we have against eachother. And if our class loses Rias, Akeno, Koneko, and Lily will be his. But I accepted because I know we will win" you said then asked " guys of this class who do you think can take care of those 4 girls better Me or the Baseball captain answer honestly with no jealousy. And girls do you think that guy or I can take care of you better, think of just my personality and not my background"

The entire class at once said. "You"
A guy stood up and said.

"If a guy who can take care and protect those girls are you"

"You are the only person who can take care of of a lady properly and not be a pervert" a girl said

"If even think Issei can take care and protect a girl more than him" another girl said.

" You guys get the point so will you allow them to be taken by a perverted douchebag" you yelled

"No" the entire class yelled.

"Ok since we're motivated now get changed people" Kiriyuu demanded.

Everyone left then went to get changed. You got changed in to a green and black track suit like pants and the school uniform pe shirt. You were walking towards the practice field to regress your baseball movements. You then hear a scream come from the girls locker room. You put your hand on your forehead because you knew exactly tho it was.

You get to the locker room door and open it while looking down so you don't look at the girls changing. You then see Koneko who punched in a locker that was open with Issei, Matsuda, and Motohama in side. You shake your head and said.

"Damn it Issei seriously " you then look at Koneko who's blushing since what just happened this morning and you say" I'll take care of Matsuda and Motohama you deal with Issei as you please and don't do easy on him"

"Ok (Y/n)" She said in her almost monotone voice " you are going to regret meeting me here"

You then walk out with Matsuda and Motohama over your shoulders then put the on the ground after you got out of the locker room. You then hear Issei screaming from inside the locker room. Then gets thrown out the door landing on his face. You then say to him.

"Issei you know you have Asia so can you stop being a pervert"

"No can do then I wouldn't be able to see huge jugs" he replies

You then say" if you can go the rest of the day and we win the class festival part then I'll give you some of my dad "collection" the next time you come to my house"

"Deal" he yells

"Ok let's show them what I can do before they even get on the field" you say while grinning

You and the pervert trio walk to the practice field where the rest of the class is waiting for you and only you.
When you arrive you and the class start practicing.

As you practice Issei's pitching perfect throws as you hit every ball at a constant rate of his throwing.

Ding* Ding* Ding* Ding*

A ding one after another as the balls fly past and over the boundary of a home run. All of the students weather their a first, second, or third year no matter class they were in if they were able to see you hitting the baseball's they were in awww with their mouths open jaws dropped. The only one who isn't in awww is Issei who has a cocky grin on his face.

Then a teacher came up to both of the classes and said that practice time is over.

The teacher explained the rules then the game started. This game only has 4 innings, You class was pitching first. Issei was the pitcher.

{Time skip}

Score 1-0

Lily was first to bat. You looked at her before she went out and you said.

"You can hit the ball as hard as you can. I believe in you that you can at least get to second base. So here's a good luck charm" you lean up to her and give her a small kiss on the lips.

"Now go show those perverts what a girl of (Y/n) (L/n) can do"

She then blushes a little then walks to the plate. She had the face of determination and love. When the pitcher threw the ball you calculated it to be going about 90 to 100 mph. Lily hits the ball right on the money and hit it out of the park. You stood there with your mouth slightly open as you thought.

"Umm did I see that correctly. The first time she hit a base ball she made a home run. Maybe that servent is aliitle more powerful than a I thought maybe in chess piece value it would be a 4 or a 5"

She then walked the entire dimand and walked up to you and kissed you for a few seconds. Then she said.

"Thanks for the Goodluck charm
(Y/n)"

{Time skip}

Score 1-3

It was time that your class pitched again. This time you were pitching.
You struck the first 2 pitchers out. The next pitcher was the baseball captain. You stared him in the eyes. He stared back as well. You then threw the first ball a fast ball that made a sonic boom. Issei caught the ball with his mitt while wearing the catchers getup behind the captain. You and Issei smirk and you say.

"What happened to you being the fastest highschool pitcher on this island. But they never thought of me because I never played high school baseball nor was I able to pitch this fast. In middle school I could pitch about 80 to 95 mph"

The baseball captain was shocked but still determaned "how were you able to through a baseball fast enough to break the sound barriar"

"Practace, determination, and my father"

"I'm not doing to give up those girls will be mine"

"In your dreams"

You pitch the ball again and it was another fast ball that caused him to get another strike but this time you threw it a little slower so it didn't break the sound barriar but it was still going really fast. And on the last throw you threw it even slower to about 120-130 mph and he then strike out.

Your class was the winner because no class 2A wouldn't be able to score again. Lily then walked up to you while holding the bullet on her necklace and says.

"You saved me again (Y/n)"

"I wouldn't let one person hurt you and that does for the other girls and anyone else that's close to me"

She then hugs you and digs her head into your chest. Their is now only 2 more games to play.

{Time skip}

It was now after school and you, Lily, Issei, and Asia were walking to the club room. When you and the others walk in to the clubroom and you see the student council. Rias then says.

"Ok now that everyone is here this is Sona Sitri and her Perrage"

"I had very high suspicions that they were devils also " you say that while looking at them.

"I came here to congratulate you on increasing your numbers and see new perrage members, two new pawns, a new bishop, and what chess piece is that girl" Sona asks.

"She isn't a chess piece she is a Servent piece that one of my pawns had. The beta pieces for the Chess Perrage pieces" Rias answering Sona.

You bow slightly and say "Hello Mrs.Sitri I am(Y/n) (L/n) a Pawn of Rias Gremory nice to meet you"

Issei then says while waving a hand
"Hello Mrs.Sitri I am Issei Hyoudou a Pawn of Rias Gremory also"

Lily then bows slightly and says" Hello Mrs.Sitri I am Lily Miro a servent of Rias Gremory"

Asia then Bows at like a 45 degree angle and says" Hello I am Asia Argento I am a Bishop of Rias Gremory please treat me well"

Issei and the guy of Sona's perrage start talking. Issei starts.

"Hi I'm Issei Hyoudou"

"Hi I'm Saji Genshirou a Pawn of Sona Sitri"

"That makes us twins"

"You and you groups of sluts shouldn't be in a room full of Destin gushed devils like us I've taken up 4 pawn pieces"

"Saji both of her pawns have taken up 4 pawns" Sona says to Saji.

"Rias you haven't told them what our true piece value is" you asked Rias.

"No I didn't because I wanted you to suprised them" Rias replied.

"Ohh ok, Sona and her Perrage I'll reintroduce myself. Hello Mrs.Sitri I am (Y/n) (L/n) a Pawn of Rias Gremory, Chess Piece value of 12, I posses the Chaos dragon emperor and the sacred gear Chaos Gauntlets nice to meet you. Now Issei"

"And I am Issei Hyoudou a Pawn of Rias Gremory, Chess Piece value of 8, and I posses the Welsh dragon emperor and the sacred gear Boosted Gear nice to meet you"

[WHAT!!!!]

Yells Sona's entire perrage except Sona and her Queen Tsubaki.

"How is that possible you only have 4 pawn pieces each" yells Saji.

You answer while sighing and say " I have 4 highly mutated Pawn pieces with the value of 3 per piece. And Issei has 4 mutated Pawn pieces with the value of 2 per piece"

"Highly mutated and mutated pieces are very very rare, but with 4 highly mutated pieces and 4 mutated pawn pieces is almost near imposible so would you like to explain the reasoning" Sona asks.

"Ok I will but you might want to take a seat or lean against the wall because you will be hear a while" You say that then began the story of your father Colton and what happened with the pieces.

{Time skip}

"Ok that makes much more sense now" Sona says.

"So sona are your new members going to get Familiars because I'm planing to take mine soon" Rias says.

"Yes but it will be a problem since he only takes people once a month"

"Well I guess we will have to fight for it but not today, how about tomarrow at the club sports festival we are going against each other in Dodge ball"

"Ok deal"

"Now we will be out of your way now we have some important things to do"

"Ok see you towmarrow"

It was already 9:00 pm and you and the others are exhausted so Issei, Asia and Kiba decided to walk home together and you drove home with the rest of the girls. And you ended up sleeping with the girls in your bed with no fighting back because how tired you were.

~~~~~
Hello the chapter has ended and
(Y/n) protected the girls from the perverted captain of the baseball team. And you kissed all 4 of them without you knowing the true purpose of why they wanted to kiss you. So what will happen in the next chapter with familiars.
Now have a good day and see you next time byebye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 15.2K 60
Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book so don't hate on me okay?) Disclaimer: I...
15K 226 31
This is my first story on here so it is bound to be a bit of a rough patch but i hope you'll stick around for it. This story is gonna be based off Hi...
25.9K 427 31
Devils..Angels...Fallen Angels....They're real...and their power is so terrifying that it could even make the gods bow before them....this...is not t...