Inimitable Love. (Harry Style...

By MohikaArya

{Highest ranking: #35 in Directioner 14/10/2018} "And Angry Bird?!" That deep husky voice called out for me... More

Introduction.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Epilogue.
BONUS PART. (Harry's P.O.V.)

Chapter 17.

167 36 52
By MohikaArya

"Don't Ciara. You'll get kicked away from the coaching. Please, let me get you home." Jason pleaded.

Nick was still groaning and muttering a sea of profanities at me. Not that I cared in the first place.

"No thanks." I spat and moved away from the crowd of boys surrounding him.

Now the dirty game of nature. Rain. Heavy rain. By now my body was freezing because of the cold down pour. So to save myself from that, I started running. Fast, faster till I could reach my highest speed to my home.

Once I reached, I let out a heavy sigh and silently closed the door behind me. I just wanted to turn back time where nothing of this had happened.

I quietly stripped down my clothes in the bathroom, allowed hot streaming water to pour down my body to bring me back to my senses but I found myself slipping down by the bathroom wall. Today, my body temperature had changed from hot because of training to cool because of heavy downpour and then again blazing hot because of shower. Anyhow, my anger didn't faze a little.

I sat there, and after months of keeping things bottled in myself, I cried.

I cried partly because of what happened just now, partly because what Harry did to me, partly because of my past and mostly because of my destiny.

Why did this have to happen? What have I done wrong? Did I hurt someone? If I had, then I was completely oblivious of that.

I cried quietly. I didn't know how people sobbed, I just let tears stream down my face and my breathing became erratic. That was how life worked for me. That was how I dealt with it.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

Five days had gone and I still hadn't contacted her.

The fact is, she was right.

She was right because since the start she had given me space, she was right because she always gave me questioning looks but actually never asked, she was right because I pushed her away from me. But she was wrong by giving me one more chance.

When she said that she would actually wait for me, I realised I was making her go through a punishment for which she didn't commit any mistake.

For five days non-stop I had been thinking about her. I had literally forgotten the reason because of which I was letting her down. For five days in the boys' house I was just thinking. Thinking about her.

"Hey mate."

"It's not the time Liam." I breathed out whatever heavy I had in my lungs.

"It's about Ciara."

My ears perked up at the mention of her name. Just knowing that the thing is about her, my whole body became alive, all the tiredness got away like it was never before. I quickly turned to Liam.

"What's it?" I asked my patience coming to an end.

"Are the things okay between you two?" He asked concerned but I didn't have time for that.

"I know you care but just tell me what happened?" I gritted my teeth. Patience Harry, you can't eat Liam.

"Well, I know just half of the thing and it's like." He took a deep breath bracing himself up for a speech-like description. "Few days ago Ciara got involved in a fight with a boy named Nick because apparently he was molesting her. He was deliciously injured and after that-"

I didn't let him complete the entire sentence. Whatever I wanted to know I got that and the next thing I knew was whoever that Nick guy was, was going to be dead soon.

"Harry! Wait! You don't even know who he is. Don't go to him. It's dark outside." Liam asked chasing after me.

"I'm going to Ciara." I announced and quickly got in my car, not caring about the freezing Holmes Chapel weather.

"Just drive safe." Was what I heard last from him and I quickly sped off to her location.

Throughout the drive I just thought about her. My strong girl fought him, she's strong. Did she get hurt too? Was she fine? How she got in trouble? Oh, my Ciara. Such a sweet innocent darling. Doesn't know anything.

***

I banged on the door like I really wanted to break it down.

"Easy there I cannot fly- woah.. Harry?"

Angry Bird's mom was standing in front of me.

"Where's Ciara?" I asked worry clear in my voice.

"She's in her room, actually she's suffering from high fever and-"

"Can I meet her?" I asked in a tone which demanded no denial.

"Yes you can."

The next thing I know I was rushing to her room with loud steps behind me telling me how fast I was going.

I didn't care to knock, even if she was naked, I would make love to her some day or the other.

The door made a slight thump sound after opening. That was what I heard last. Ciara was standing few feet away from me yet it felt she was miles away.

She's a gravity, I'm an iron object.

I walked closer to her, my knees already giving up.

I'm a movie and she's the director.

I stood completely at my height staring down at her.

I'm a heart, she's my soul.

Yes, she completed me. She made me feel things that I only imagined of. She made me chase her. She made me believe her.

She was Ciara. One in a billion. Scratch that, the entire world population.

"Look at me like this, it will only force me to kiss you." I said tucking a stand of hair behind her ear. Whenever she was around me, my hands itched to touch her. It was what I felt like when Ciara was there.

She looked exhausted, knackered but she looked empty, broken, shattered. The girl who fixed my shit together was herself disintegrated.

But still, the most beautiful girl ever. My girl, my Angry Bird, my baby, my Ciara.

She shivered at my touch and looked down. Her soft strands of hair covered most of her face. "I never asked you to look away, baby." I kept my voice as soft as ever. I didn't want her to get scared from me.

Now, she looked at me. Bothering her lower lip and eyes.
"No baby, you can't cry. It's none of your fault."

She choked out a whimper and I gathered her in my arms. She tightly wrapped her arms around my waist and buried her face in my chest, so tight it made me believe that she didn't want me to leave so soon.

Next thing I felt was, her warm body. Her overly warm body. Shit she was having high fever.

The moment I wanted to pull away so that I could get her seated, she only kept me closer. Then I felt my t-shirt getting wet.
Ciara was crying. My Ciara, first time in front of me was crying.

It can't be just that incident. Nick is going to be dead soon, but there's some other story. She was gripping my shit material around my waist so tight, that it could tear apart too.

Not that I cared of.

"No baby no. Please don't cry. It will be okay. I've got you. I'm sorry I wasn't there baby no. Don't." I gently cooed in her ear.

Now she gripped my waist. Yes, she's hurting me. She's telling me she needed me.

We stood there for seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, not a concern for me. I wanted her to get well.

"I'm crazy." I said burying my head in her soft neck.

"I know."

I smiled.

"I'm mad."

"I know."

"I'm stupid."

"I know."

"I'm sexy."

She laughed. "I know."

My girl laughed! My girl agreed that I'm sexy. Yes!

"I'm bad."

"Shut up."

Now she pulled away. Our faces were inches apart.

I straightened her disheveled hair. I noticed some faint bruises on her neck.

Nick. Is. No. Fucking. More.

"Harry it's okay. He has got his share of beating. He is not in the condition of getting more of it." She knew what I was feeling. She knew me. Man, it has been a long time since I've felt wanted.

"And what did he get for looking at my Angry Bird?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"A black eye, broken nose and a fractured wrist." She gave a sheepish yet proud smile.

"That's my Angry Bird." I smiled widely at her. My strong girl never lets me down.

With hesitant expression, I moved to her neck and pecked her bruises. I felt her breathing heavily, our hearts were already beating so fast, they couldn't beat any faster.

Her skin felt so soft, but so hot.

"I missed you so much Angry Bird." With that I smashed my arms around her waist hugging her tightly. She supported herself by resting her arms completely on my shoulder. There was something about our hugs which I always felt but never entertained the fact. The fact that our bodies fitted perfectly. Be it our hand shakes, hugs or cuddles, our bodies mended themselves beautifully on their own. Most probably, our personalities too.

Say it back to me Ciara. Please say that you missed me too.

I felt her shoulders stiffen, her breathing hitching every now and then.

"I missed you too Harry."

Now I felt complete. Even if something bad had happened long ago, we could handle it together. Strongly.

We still had a long way to go.

***

A/N

That's chapter 17.

Until next time,
Much love,
Mohika Arya.

Ps my book in trending fanfiction section! #956!!! Thank you so much people! I love you so so so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
606K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...