you make me wonder / jason bl...

By jasonxblossom

"she changed me. i'd do anything for her; she's the only girl i ever wanted to keep. fuck, i loved her." - sh... More

cast
prologue
one: friday
author's note
jason
two: dinner with the blossoms
three: you have no idea...

another author's note!

4.9K 59 6
By jasonxblossom

hello again! i've received some lovely messages recently, but wattpad isn't letting me reply to them?? i'm not deliberately ignoring them, i promise! i'm taking all of your wonderful ideas into consideration because i don't want this book to be written by me, but the whole of the jason blossom / riverdale fandom. as requested by one of the lovely people that sent me a direct message (wasn't sure if you'd like your name mentioned) i'm going to write a chapter from jason's point of view. i'd love you all to contribute to the writing of this book and send in your ideas as often as possible. see you in the next chapter!

- 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 33.6K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
295K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

117K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...