Of Angels & Demons | BTS (COM...

By haneul_jk97

"Friends? Pft, those white-winged suckers? Hell no!" "Shut up, you pointed-tail creatures. It's a disgrace t... More

Character Introduction
Prologue I
Prologue II
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Short Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Bultaoreune... Fireee! *hoshi's voice*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
I'll come back soon!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 46.5
Epilogue II
Epilogue III
ENDED
Bonus Chapter
IT'S OVER 10K
👀

Epilogue I

1.4K 72 5
By haneul_jk97

Disclaimer : Media is not mine, credit to owners 😊

2 months after the incident

Officially 2 monts had passed after the tragic and traumatizing incident. Chaeyoung and Hyunsoo were the one who tracked them and called the hospital and filed a report. The six angels and demons were back to their usual living routine, with some of them still on the process of fully recovering from their injuries.

Saejin X Jin

"How's your shoulder?" Saejin took a concerned glimpse at the angel's bandaged shoulder.

"It's recovering fast. I guess the wideness helps a lot," he laughed as she punched his arm lightly, grinning at his joke. They chose a spot under a shady tree for their picnic that Jin suggested. They hadn't been able to meet up like this due to their injuries.

"I've missed talking to you to be honest," he admitted, smiling softly. The demon didn't look at him and kept herself busy with the foods to hide her red face. Deep in her heart, she had missed him too. The boy's eyes beamed when he saw the lunch boxes in front of him.

"You cooked these?"

"Yeah... Just, trying to make something since you're still injured and I thought I could help," she said sheepishly, knowing she wasn't a good cook like him. He grinned.

"I'll eat well~" He took his chopsticks and tasted her cooking, one by one, like a judge on a cooking competition. Saejin pressed her lips nervously, waiting for his answer. He smiled.

"It's pretty good," he remarked. Her face fell a little at the word 'pretty'. She wanted to do the best for him like he always does to her, but it looked like she wasn't able to. She sighed and forced a small smile.

"Yeah, sure..."

"Why? Is something wr-" He stopped midway when he saw her fingers. They were full of knife cuts and small plasters. Jin scooted closer to his girlfriend and took her hands into his. The girl's eyes widened.

"Your dishes are great, Saejin. You don't have to injure yourself like this for me. I won't be happy," he said softly and intertwined his fingers with hers. She looked away, still not satisfied.

"But you make the best dishes for me. I can't pay them back to you equally," she mumbled. He grinned lightly and pecked her cheek, causing her to blush furiously.

"I'll give you some free cooking classes then, how about that?" he ruffled her hair playfully. She smiled and nodded shyly.

"Sure,"

Suga X Haeyeon

The angel walked through the hallway, scrolling on his phone to search for a music he wanted to hear. His finger stopped at a track. He smiled a little and pressed play. When he looked up from his phone, he saw the sign for Class 2-A2.

Inside the classroom, Haeyeon was getting annoyed from all the boys surrounding her table, asking her as their lunch mate. An escape plan popped up in her head when she saw Suga walking past her class.

"Sorry guys, I'm booked for the rest of the week!" She said quickly and ran out to the startled angel. He was just listening to her singing voice and here she was, clinging onto his arm like he was her saviour.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked weirdly. She rubbed her neck sheepishly and pointed to the group of disappointed boys in her classroom.

"I told them we promised to eat together,"

"Since when did we make a promise?" He furrowed his eyebrows. She rolled her eyes.

"It's just a lie for me to escape! I need some privacy for lunch okay?"

"So what? Your problem, not mine," he brushed her off and walked away coldly. She crossed her arms before a playful idea crossed her mind. Turning around, she said loudly so that the boy could hear her.

"Guess I'll be having lunch with... Oh yeah, that hot dryad. Maybe he will ask me out tonight too," she skipped happily. Hearing that, the angel quickly turned back to the girl and dragged her hand along with her.

"Jin hyung and J-Hope skipped class today and Rapmon will be out for recess late. I don't like eating alone so let's just eat together," he muttered under his breath, his face turning red. Haeyeon giggled and teased him.

"Can't you just admit it that you like me? I'll come to you then,"

"What the heck? Come to me? You sound like a stalker. And no, I don't like you," he turned to her and she scoffed.

"Stop going to clubs and I'll give it a thought," he suddenly said after a while. She looked up to him, tiptoed a little and pecked his cheek teasingly. His face reddened. She smiled sweetly.

"I'll try, for you,"

J-Hope X Seungjo

"Why are we in the clothes department again?" Seungjo trailed behind J-Hope, who was looking to his left and right for the perfect choice of dress.

"We're shopping for you,"

"Shopping for me?"

"Yeah. You need some girl clothings. A dress or a blouse, maybe skirts," he turned to face her. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yah, you know I'm a tomb-"

"If you're a tomboy, you won't be a girlfriend. You'll be a boyfriend," the angel shook his head and smiled a little. His girlfriend grinned sheepishly as she rubbed the back of her neck. Then she went on about she's still a girl, it was just that she liked a less feminine style.

"But you look great in dresses. I still remember that time when you wore that brown dress to Chaeyoung's party. And your Black Lily suit," he stroked her head gently. She put down his hand and shrugged.

"I hate wearing those though,"

"I love it when you wear those," he admitted, smiling sweetly to her. She blushed lightly.

"Don't misunderstand my intention. I love you the way you are. It's just that, whenever we have a date like this, people see us as two guy friends hanging out, not a couple. I want them to know you're my girlfriend and no one can mess with you," he explained shyly with his finger scratching his cheek.

"I got it. I'll try to wear these icky dresses then," she faked a disgusted face at the dresses, earning a playful headlock from the boy. The demon laughed as she struggled to escape. After an hour of shopping, they walked out of the mall and walked to a cafe. On their way, they saw two gumiho bullying a tanuki.

"Oh well, it'd been long since Hyun Seungjo got into action," she rolled up her sleeves and walked over to them.

"Yah, Seungjo, your injuries..."

"I'll be fine!" She put her thumb up and, as expected, took down both the gumiho in a mere minute. The tanuki thanked her while the bullies ran off hurriedly. J-Hope wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pecked her forehead lightly.

"Now I see you as a woman instead of a girl," he chuckled, and the demon turned her head away, blushing.

Rapmon X Hyerin

Hyerin closed her books and stacked them on her side. She rested her chin on her palms as she kept her eyes on Rapmon in front of him, still deep with his studies. He had been accompanying her every night in the library, and their studying sessions became their little dates.

"Why're you staring at me like that?" He spoke up, bringing her out from her deep thoughts. She grinned.

"I feel safe with you. And I can concentrate on my studies more since you're here," she answered truthfully. He raised an eyebrow and asked what was the thing that she felt threatened of. She smiled innocently before replying.

"The ghosts," her answer made him burst into laughter. She crossed her arms, not impressed with him laughing at her.

"Yah, you're Black Lily! And you're afraid of ghosts?" He teased with his remaining laughter. She glared at him. He went on about ghosts aren't in Veridia since the people here are basically paranormal being themselves.

"Plus, you're a demon," he assured her. She shrugged.

"I know, but their faces are scary," she mumbled.

"Then that means your face is too," he joked. She widened her eyes and poked her cheeks.

"Am not right? Demons are a creature of dark beauty right?" She was squishing her cheeks now. The boy shook his head and smiled gently.

"Yeah, they are. And you're the most beautiful demon I've ever found," he said truthfully. She felt her face became warm when he said that. Before she could say anything, he handed her a book. On the first page was a quote in Latin.

"Amor vincit omnia? Love conquers all? Huh?" The demon looked up to the boy. He rolled his eyes and went over to her. Bending down, he whispered.

"It means your love has conquered my heart, all of them," he grinned before he pecked her forehead. Before she knew it, she was blushing furiously and chasing after him because of the cheesiness.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 370 19
where a girl accidentally texts a wrong number (COMPLETED AND EDITING) Cover made by @sleepingtae07
66K 4K 16
You are the longest passenger on my train of thoughts ... **Christmas Special Grab your tissue fam .
566K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
68.3K 1.4K 8
Bangtan, your sometimes annoying, sometimes weird, sometimes mean older brother. He was a little bit of everything but you loved him so much and you...