Football slums

Από KieranTaylor

When a young boy moves from London slums next to a world famous football stadium, his dreams are about to com... Περισσότερα

Football slums
Nights.

New school

5 1 0
Από KieranTaylor

I started the School on Wednesday. I don't really like school because in my old school I used to get bullied because I used to wear the same clothes every day because I don't have a lot of money. the first lesson was maths I really hate maths because we do really boring things like angles. second lesson was pe I really like pe because you do lots of sports I really love.today it was football my favourite sport I scored 3 goals. next it was break we only had 15 minutes so I just say down on a bench by my self. next was assembly I stud up in the front everyone and told everybody who I was and I liked football to most of them started laughing at me because if my clothes so I ran out of the school all the way to my flat it took me 10 minutes to get to my flat. when I was home my dad asked me way I was back 2 hours early so I said everyone started laughing at me in a assembly because if my clothes.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

185K 11.8K 45
عادةً ما تأتي العائِلة أولاً، بضجيجها، وحِسها، وحروبِها الدائِمة رغماً عن أمانِها المُستقر، جيشك المُتصدي، محطة إيصالك، ملجأك الدائِم، ويقينك الوحيد،...
53.2M 378K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
67.4K 3.1K 73
❤️