no more rules ↠ raura

By ughraura

COMEPLETED. Meet Laura Marano; a bubbly, kind hearted yet consciousness girl who is extremely down to... More

chapter. 1
chapter. 2
chapter. 3
chapter. 4
chapter. 5
chapter. 6
chapter. 7
chapter. 8
chapter. 9
chapter. 10
chapter. 11
chapter. 12
chapter. 13
chapter. 14
chapter. 15
chapter. 16
chapter. 17
chapter. 18
chapter. 19
chapter. 20
chapter. 21
chapter. 22
chapter.23
chapter.24
chapter. 25
chapter. 27
chapter. 28
chapter. 29
chapter. 30
chapter. 31
chapter. 32
chapter. 33
chapter. 34
chapter.35
chapter.36
chapter.37
chapter.38
chapter.39
chapter.40
chapter.41
chapter.42
chapter. 43
chapter. 44
chapter. 45
chapter. 46
chapter. 47
chapter. 48
chapter. 49
chapter. 50
chapter. 51
chapter. 52
chapter. 53
chapter.54
chapter. 55
chapter. 56
chapter. 57
chapter. 58
chapter. 59
chapter. 60
love you
chapter. 61
Chapter. 62
Chapter. 63
Chapter. 64
Chapter. 65
Chapter. 66
listen.
Chapter. 67
Chapter. 68
Chapter. 69
Chapter. 70
Chapter. 71
Chapter. 72 | THE END |

chapter. 26

3.5K 167 76
By ughraura

"I literally ate burritos and tacos the whole time." Stacy laughed over the phone, "It was a terrible outcome when I had to use the washroom."

I laughed at her stories from Mexico that she was currently telling me about, "Sounds like you had an interesting five weeks!"

"It was nice to see my family from back home, but I'm glad I'm finally back in California. I was starting to get sick of my Grandpa Pedro's lectures on life and all that dumb stuff."

"Aweh," I chuckled, "Well I'm glad you're back too."

"Thanks Laura!" She said; I could sense her smile through the other line, "Well, Calum is coming over to hangout with me and he'll be here any minute so I'll text you later or something."

"Alright," I chuckled, "Have fun, bye." And I hung up the phone, landing face down on my pillow, still thinking about earlier today in Life Skills class when I saw Ross texting Bella and the fact that he lied to me about it.

Yes, it's still bothering me okay?

He's been texting me non-stop as well, asking me what's wrong and if I'm okay; asking me where I am and that he's getting worried.

And I haven't answered any; I'm upset with him.

Turning my back to face the door as I stared out my window, watching the sun slowly set in California at nine at night.

I shut my eyes; just to relax them and think, think about everything in my life basically, before a soft knock appeared on my door.

"Mom, I'm tired I really don't want to talk right no-" But the door opened and I groaned.

"Mom, please- I'll talk to you later but I'm tired and don't feel like talking so can you please go?" I begged, not budging to turn around and face her.

"Why haven't you answered my texts, you know I get worried when you do that." I immediately jumped at his voice, Ross.

I turned around quickly, seeing his tall figure stand above my bed as he raised an eyebrow at me, "Well?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes, "Why are you here? Did my mom let you in?"

"I'm here because I told you; when you don't answer me I get scared. And yeah, she did." He said softly, sitting on the edge of my bed, "What's wrong with you?"

I shifted into a sitting position, curling my knees up to my chest as my back and head leaned against my headboard, "Nothing."

"Stop lying, I didn't drive all the way here to get that as an answer." He said sternly. "Now spill."

"Are you seriously telling me to stop lying?" I asked, feeling frustrated. "How about you? Texting your 'mom' today in Life Skills."

"What're you talking about?" He asked obliviously.

"Get out, Ross. Please just go. I don't feel like talking to you about this when you're just going to sit there acting dumbfounded when you know exactly what I'm talking about, please just show yourself the way out." I said exhaling deeply.

"Laura, I honestly don't know what you're talking about. If you tell me what I did wrong I'm willing to work it out." He said softly, a hand ruffling through his blonde hair.

"Ross!" I was now angry, "Stop talking like that! Just leave, stop lying to me. You were texting Bella in Life Skills, not your mom and you lied to me, if you still want to be with her, go for it. But that'll mean risking our friendship because you've been making it hang by a thread for a while now."

"You're seriously mad because I was texting Bella?" He asked raising an eyebrow, although his voice stayed calm.

"And the fact you lied to me!" I said harshly.

"Laura, I'm never getting back with Bella ever again. Let me just make that clear." He said with a smile on his lips, "And I didn't tell you because I knew you'd react like this."

"I don't know if whether you're lying or telling me the truth because there's no other reason as to why you'd be texting your ex who- just to remind you, CHEATED on you." I said rolling my eyes.

"Do you want to read my messages with her Laura?" He asked, and I could tell he was feel fed up.

"No I don't care." I said with annoyance in my tone, "I just want you to leave."

"Read." He said strictly, tossing me his phone which was unlocked for me to view their conversation. I bit my tongue; not wanting to grab it but I did, I couldn't help it. I wanted to know what they were talking about.

"Oh," I said softly, tossing him back his phone in embarrassment.

"Oh is right," Ross said rolling his eyes, "Did you actually think I was getting back together with her? Laura I would choose having you as a best friend over having her as a girlfriend any day."

I smiled and couldn't help myself but stretch my arms out and wrap my arms around his neck, feeling him nuzzle his face in the crook of my neck as he hugged me back tightly.

"I'm sorry for accusing you of lying." I frowned.

"Don't be sorry for that; be sorry for not answering me because that's what I was stressed out about most." He said, finally releasing his arms from around me.

"I'm sorry." I sighed.

He chuckled and shook his head, "Are you going to her end of the year party?"

"Yeah definitely. I'm so going to the house where the girl my boyfriend cheated on me with lives when he'll probably be there too." I said smiling at Ross sarcastically.

"Oh come on Laura," Ross said teasingly, "You're not going to the biggest party of the year just because some stupid bitch and douche bag are going to be there? I'll be with you the whole time." He said smiling. "And where's that picture of us you always have on your night stand."

"I don't know, Ross. I'll think about it." I sighed picking at my nails before widening my eyes and gasping, "Oh! it's in my drawer!" I said smiling, bending over to take it out and place it back where it belongs, "I put it in there when you wanted to end our friendship." I glared at him.

"Don't talk about the bad times, talk about the good, now keep it out." He said, "And if you don't go to the party, I won't go." He said kindly, flashing me a small smile.

"Why not?" I chuckled.

"Why go when the coolest girl I know won't be there?" He asked.

"Ross shut up!" I laughed, playfully slapping him in the arm, "I'm a dork."

"You're a dork for using the word dork, that's so two thousand and six." He laughed, gently slapping me back.

"I was a dork before I said dork, now I'm just double dork." I smirked.

"I still can't believe you were in the cloud watchers club." He laughed, resting his head on my pillow as he stretched out his body to lay next to mine.

"And I still can't believe you thought that cloud was a snowman eating marshmallows." I giggled, reminiscing the memory from back in freshman year.

"It was!" He said defensively.

"No it wasn't! It was a bunny on a bicycle." I clarified with a smirk on my lips.

"Damn, Laura you really are a dork." He said chuckling.

I frowned and let out a saddened laugh since I knew he was being honest, "I know."

"But it's okay, you're my dork." He teased, resting his head on my shoulder.

~~~

Austin and Ally memory there, remember,
remember?😏
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter😊
Vote and comment pls💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 10K 75
At first, Laura Marano is the most popular girl in school. On the other hand, Ross Lynch is the geek. But they hate eachother's guts. However, a proj...
5.2K 56 36
Laura Marano a girl who has a bad past and she is scared to go to school. Ross Lynch new to Marino high and he is Laura's new neighbour
52.6K 2.2K 29
Laura Marano's been helping her friends get together with their crushes to become a couple. Then at the beginning of Senior Year, her best friend wa...
60.1K 1.6K 43
I SUGGEST NOT READING THIS I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS TWELVE OR THIRTEEN Laura Marie Marano, a simple yet misunderstood girl who lives in LA, goes to M...