The Warrior and The Omega { B...

By PeachNightmare01

WARNING!THIS STORY MAY BE TRIGGERING TO SOME! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! WARNING! ******** This is the new versio... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Nine and a half
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Epilogue
Note
Sequel

Chapter Eighteen

21.3K 1K 430
By PeachNightmare01

Atticus POV

Sylis sighed as he gently swiped his thumb across my cheek, wiping away a rebel tear that had rolled down my cheek. With a tearful gaze, I looked up at him from where I sat on the couch consumed by a big navy blue blanket. It was about 5:30 a.m. and our only source of light was the fire that danced in the fireplace. He stood on his knees in front of where I sat on the couch, his body hunched over mine as those golden orbs if his peered down at me. As soon as I locked eyes with him I knew it was time. My bottom lip began trembling and tears began rolling fast down my cheeks.

"Atticus, don't cry." He sighed with a hint of agitation as he ran his thick fingers through my messy hair in an attempt to calm me down.

"P-please not leaves. N-no leaves Atticus lone. Atticus lone b-bad-bad voice mean Atticus. Bad voice st-stays Atticus head. B-bad voice way roun' Sylis." I hiccuped, my hands shooting out if my cocoon to clutch his shirt tightly as I begged.

"Atticus I want you to look at me and listen to me." He said sternly, grabbing my chin and forcing me to look at him." I'm never going to leave you alone again. I promise. You won't be alone today I made sure of that. Jackie is going to be here with you. You're going to help her take care of some pups she's babysitting today okay?" He said softly as he placed his huge hands on mine and began gently rubbing them.

"Atticus wants goes Sylis." I whimpered, leaning up to wrap my arms around him and bury my face in his neck.

"I know you do Atticus. I want you to go too, but you have to stay here. Valientin and I refuse to have a repeat of last time I took you to the training center. We refuse to let anyone pick up the scent of your arousal. That's ours, as well as what's down here." He grumbled as he buried his nose in my hair and squeezed me gently through my pants causing me to gasp." I'll be back before you know it and if there's an emergency Jackie will mind link me and I'll be here sooner than you can say my name. Okay little pest?" He asked softly as he gently rubbed my back.

I whimpered in his ear, clutching him tighter only for him to let out a soft sigh and pry me off of him.

"I was afraid you wouldn't let me leave. So I brought this down stairs with us." He said, pulling my bear from his back pocket." He's also going to stay with you today alright? I will come back little pest. I'm not leaving you." He said with a smile, handing me my bear before standing to his feet.

He quickly turned his back to me, a small cry leaving my lips as he began to walk away. He let out a aggravated growl, his shoulders dropping as he slowly turned around.

A whimper of fear slipped from my throat as the growl reached my ears.

"What is it Atticus?" He asked.

"At-atticus k-kissies?" I asked softly, my knees shaking slightly as I slowly stood up on the couch so I could match his towering height.

Regret flashed through his eyes before the corner of his lip twitched up into a smile. I gave him a weak smile as he walked over and wrapped his arms around my waist. Slowly and cautiously I wrapped my arms around his neck, my fingers playing with the hairs on his neck.He gently cupped my cheeks in his hands before pressing his lips to mine.

"Lovies Sylis." I whispered softly.

"I love you too." He said with a smile, pecking my lips once more before making me sit back down on the couch.

With my bear clutched to my chest and got fat tears rolling down my cheeks I watched him leave the room. I whimpered as I heard the front door slam shut behind him as he left the house.

I sat, waiting to hear the door open once more and see Sylis coming back to get me and take me with him. The longer I waited the more my heart began to ache as I realized he wasn't going to coming back.

********

I sat curled in the same spot Sylis left me on the couch, my bear clutched to my chest and my nose buried in his fabric. I watched the two little girls on the floor play, the blonde on seems to be the age of three while the black haired girl seems to be the age of six.
My eyes would occasionally flicker over to the 17 year old sitting in the chair closest to my end of the couch.I would catch him looking at me in confusion which would turn into a glare as he realized I saw him staring at me.

"Hey boy, what you name?" The little blonde girl asked looking up at me.

"Atticus." I whispered softly.

She nodded seeming okay with my answer.

"My name's prettier. My name is Belle." The six year old sneered. "Hey! Adam where'd you get that bear?" She asked taking as she got up and walked over to me.

"No Adam. Atticus. Luna gives Atticus bear. Say Atticus bear not one else." I said softly.

" What's wrong with you?" The 17 year old asked, the little girl in front of me giggling.

"He talks like Cicelia doesn't he bubba?" She teased.

"How old are you?" The boy sneered.

"Old?" I asked softly.

"Ya your age?" He snapped.

I looked at him, confusion written clearly on my face.

"Stop Belle an Chirs. Leave Atticus lone." The little blonde girl, Cicelia, grumbled.

"Shut up Cicelia, play with your toys. The big kids got this." Belle snapped at the younger girl.

"What are you? Stupid? Answer my question." Chris said walking over to me.

"At-atticus no know." I whimpered, clutching my bear tighter.

"I want your bear." Belle said, her hand coming to grab it.

"Not! Not has. Atticus. Luna says Atticus." I whimpered.

"Bubba! I want that bear! Now!" The girl snapped, stomping her foot and making her hair bounce.

"Just take it from him." Chris said before sitting back down.

I looked towards the boy in shock. Belle took this as the perfect opportunity to snatch my bear from me and cuddle it to her chest.

"Not! N-not has!" I whimpered grabbing my bear.

"It's my bear now! Gimme it!" She screamed, wrapping her hands around his head and pulling.

"Not has! Atticus bear!" I cried tugging his body back towards me.

"I'm telling Luna!"Cicelia stomped angrily before running out of the room.

Belle yanked my bear her way and my stomach fell to my stomach as I heard thred pop.

"No." I whispered. "Not hurt bear!" I cried pulling my bear back towards me.

With one more hard yank Belle pulled her way and my bears head popped off, stuffing spilling out onto the floor.

"Ooo look what you did!" Belle smirked, dropping my bears head on the floor.

"Atticus! What did you do?!" The Luna snapped as she raced into the room, her hands going on her hips.

"At-aticus n-"

"He ripped the bears head off duh." Belle said, picking up her baby doll from the floor.

"Atticus why did you do this?" She said yanking my bears body from my hands.

"N-not do. A-atticus n-not do." I whimpered tears forming in my eyes. "At-atticus n-no do." I whispered, tears falling down my cheeks."B-belle do.N-not At-atticus." I whimpered.

"Hey don't blame this on my sister." Chris snapped, shooting out of his chair to tower over me.

"Atticus Belle wouldn't do something like this. I've babysat her for a long time. She wouldn't ever do something like this." The Luna said.

"They don't believe you Atticus. You're the outsider here." The voice sneered in my head.

"N-not do. Not do. Not do. Atticus good. Atticus good boy." I whimpered as tears began tumbling down my face. "Be-belle-" as soon as her name left my mouth a fist slammed into my nose.

I screamed in pain, blood gushing from my nose as I curled into myself.

"Chris!" The Luna gasped in shock.

"She didn't do it." He snapped.

"Be-be-" a sickening crack e how'd through the air as his fist colored with my nose once more.

Blood immediately began spilling out of my nose like a water fall. My hands flew up to grip my nose as his hand grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled me off the couch, my head bouncing off the floor like a bouncy ball. My vision swam as I lifted my head, a copper taste coating my taste buds.

I spat out the blood that had slipped into my mouth, my hands clawing the floor as I tried to get away.

"Admit it you little piece of shit. Admit that your a liar!" Chris screamed.

"Chirs stop it!" The Luna snapped.

My body flipped at a foot slammed itself into my side. My head swam as I disoriently tried to cover my face. I felt a weight of a body on my stomach, hands slipping around my throat.

"Admit. It." He hissed.

"Come on Atticus admit it. Admit your a liar." The voice snapped.

"B-" his grip tightened around my throat, starting the process of cutting off my air waves.

The screaming around me began to become muffled. My mind reeling to focus on what was going on.

"Admit it!" He yelled.

"Admit it Atticus. Admit that you killed my son!" Alpha yelled as he tightened the rope around my throat.

"Atticus n-no-"

"Admit it!" He yelled, tears forming in his eyes as he pulled the rope tighter.

I gasped as I desperately tried to wedge my fingers in between the rope and my skin.

"At-atticus d-dos-se it." I gasped as black spots filled my vision.

I felt the hands leave my throat year it was still hard to pull air into my burning lungs.

"Atticus?!" Luna cried sinking to her knees next to me.

"They're going to tell Sylis. He wouldn't want a liar like you." It sang.

"At-atticus ac-accept punish-" I wheezed. "S-says Sy-sylis Attic-cus sorry for being b-bad boy. Atticus ac-accept Sylis rej-rejection." I whimpered.

"Atticus don't talk like that." The Luna said, panic in her voice.

"At-atticus goes n-nighty." I whispered.

"No! Atticus stay awake!" She yelled making me whimper.

I could hear crying in the background and I wondered if Sylis would've wanted pups. I wondered if when he remembered I couldn't give him that if he would reject me. I guess that doesn't matter now. I'm a bad boy, Sylis won't want a bad boy.

"Atticus?!" A familiar voice boomed making me flinch. "What the fuck happened here?! Atticus look at me, tell me what happened." He said, falling to his knees next to me.

"Attic-cus be ba-bad boy. Atticus s-says liar. Atticus sorry. Atticus knows Sylis not wants bad boy. At-" I gulped as lump formed in my throat." Atticus accepts rejection." I said, a sob ripping through my chest as I gave him a weak smile.

"Th-thats your mate Mr.Sylis?" Belle gulped, the color draining from her face.

Sylis gently picked me up and sat me in his lap, whimpers of pain leaving my lips.

"Who told you that?! Who told you I was going to reject you?!" Sylis asked anger causing his golden eyes to glow.

"V-voice." I whispered.

"I am not going to reject you. I promised you I wasn't going to leave you." He snapped.

"Promises break." I whimpered.

"Yea? Well I don't break mine." He growled. "Damn it Jackie call the doctor already! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He growled.

"Syli-Sylis not says p-potty word at Luna." I whispered, causing a small smile to form on his lips." Atti-atticus nigh-ty now?" I asked softly.

" No you can't go to sleep little pest. Keep those eyes open until the doctor says it's okay." Sylis said, taking the blanket from the couch and wiping my face. "Someone give me his bear." He barked, his eyes locked on me as he stuck his hand out.

When nobody gave him my bear he growled, looking around for himself until he saw the stuffing that littered the floor with my bears head in the middle of all the wreckage.

"Okay someone better start explaining  right now or I am ripping tongues out!" He snapped.

"At-atticus kill bear. Atticus li-lie says Belle does it." I whispered. "Ch-chris puni-punishies Atticus for l-lair." I said with s weak smile.

Sylis's eyes glowed bright with anger causing me to flinch. I waited to be punished again but nothing came. Instead Sylis stared at Chris with a murderous look in his eyes.

"You son of a bitch." Sylis growled.

"Stop! Don't calm him that it was my fault!" Belle cried, tears running down her face. "I ripped the bear. I wanted it and so I grabbed it. It ripped and I blamed it on Atticus! Please Mr.Sylis don't kill bubba he was just trying to protect me!" She cried.

"Belle!" Chris and the Luna cried out at the same time.

I could feel Sylis begin to shake with anger and slowly I lifted my hand and gripped his shirt.

"Sy-sylis." I whimpered.

His head snapped down to me, his eyes softening as he saw the tears running down my cheeks.

"I'm here little pest." He cooed, kissing my lips gently. "I want the both of you in the Alphas office tonight. We will discuss your punishments there." He deadpanned. "Now get the fuck out. All of you!" He boomed causing the house to shake as he held me closer.

Everyone scurried off, leaving us in the remains of today.

"Atticus n-no ba-bad boy?" I wheezed.

"No sweetheart. You're far from it." He said, kissing my forehead.

"Atticus ou-outsider." I whispered.

"We both are, but that's not important. What is important is that we have each other." He said gently kissing my lips.

"Atti-atticus not sta-y wa-ke." I whimpered."Atticus goes n-nighty. " I whispered my voice trailing off as my eyes rolled into the back of my head and darkness consumed me.

*********
I'm sorry if this chapter is bad I wanted to post it cause I was exited when this re-write series is over I plan to gramatically correct everything and fix stuff up in rushed parts and parts where I screwed up. Thank you for reading please comment what you think and I'll try and have the next chapter out soon!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 1.6K 12
A mediocre human isn't exactly a likely protagonist, or so he thinks until something decidedly not average happens to him - an alpha werewolf way out...
154K 6.5K 73
I never would wish anyone to lose their mate by rejection nor death. I never would wish this on my greatest enemy or my best friend. I never would wi...
225K 8.5K 58
"Let me go!!! I don't sleep with anyone except my future alpha! " yelled the omega fiercely staring into the eyes of the alpha. . . . . "Do you...
99.2K 5.9K 134
Alpha and omega world....... Where every alpha try to dominate every single omega under them even make them slave if they disobey them. And shen wei...