Hetalia x Male Reader

By heartnipnops

Hetalia x Male Reader Oneshots! This is my first book and I am so happy for the many reads! I do take reques... More

Introduction
Russia x Male Reader
Germany x Male Reader
France x Male Reader
Prussia x Male!Mute!Reader
Canada x Demon!Male Reader
Scotland x Male Reader (Lemon)
America x Male Reader (Lemon)
Romano x Male Reader (Christmas Special)
Denmark x Male Reader (Christmas Special)
France x Male Reader (Christmas Special)
Russia x Male Reader (Christmas Special)
Germany x Male Reader (Christmas Special)
Italy x Male Reader
Sweden x Male Reader
England x Seme!Neko!Male Reader
Germany x Male Reader x Prussia (Lemon)
Daddy!France x Child!Male Reader
Spain x Shy!Male Reader: Notes
Rich!Sugardaddy!England x Student!Male Reader (Part 1)
Rich!Sugardaddy!England x Student!Male Reader (Part 2)
Pirate!England x Prince!Male Reader (Fluff)
2p!England x Male Reader
2p!Canada x Smoker!Male Reader (Fluff)
Prussia x Mute!Male Reader; Part 2 (Lemon)
Hong Kong x Geek!Male Reader (Fluff)
England x Seme!Neko!Male Reader Part 2 (Lemon)
Russia x Shy!Asthmatic!Anxious!Male Reader (Fluff)
Iceland x Ghost!Male Reader
One Shot Ideas; Please help!
France x Male!Reader (Lemon)
Diner Owner!England x Diner Owner!Male Reader; 1950
America x Sarcastic!Male Reader (Café AU)
2p!Canada x Male Reader (Pretend boyfriend AU)
Germany x Male Reader (Roommate AU)
France x Male Reader (Lemon; Slave/Master AU)
France x Male Reader (Fluff/Lime-ish Master/Slave AU)
2p!America x Male Reader (Lemon; Storms)
Denmark x Male Reader (Imaginary Friend AU; Kinda Angsty?)
The Ballerina Boy
China x Male Reader (Office AU; Lime)
Romano x Male Reader (Small Town Lovers AU)
Uke!Slytherin!England x Seme!Griffindor!Male Reader (Hogwarts AU)
Italy x Overly Flirty!Artist!Male Reader (Museum AU)
Runaway!China x Male Reader (Circus AU)
Japan x Male Reader (Scribble On Textbook AU)
Spain x Male Reader (Songfic; Slight angst?)
Finland x Male Reader (Halloween Special!)
Denmark x Male Reader (Halloween Special!)
Norway x Male Reader (Halloween Special!)
Sweden x Male Reader (Halloween Special!)
Iceland x Male Reader (Halloween Special!)
Country!America x Human!Male Reader (Angst)
Valentine's Day cards (SuFin)
Valentine's Day cards (FrUk)
Valentine's Day cards (Spamano)
Valentine's Day cards (GerIta)

Flirty!Seme!Teacher!England x Hesitant!Uke!Teacher!M Reader (Lemon; Teacher AU)

10K 182 64
By heartnipnops

"Sit your ass in the seat, the bell hasn't rung yet!" (M/N) scolded at a blond student of his as he had already packed away his books and were about to walk out (M/N)'s classroom.

The tall male looked at his tired students, fair enough it was weekend but they still had to listen in their class. "Now as I was saying, chapter 14 and 15 will be homework for Monday along with the pages in your copy sheets for said chapters" He informed the bored teens making them groan and whine as they honestly just wished to go home for their weekend. 

The male himself growled before smirking at his students. "You know, now that you're all so excited to finish your homework, let's say chapter 16 and 17 as well" The (Black, Brown, Blond, Red..) haired male spoke, crossing his arms.

Some students were about to let out another groan, but got hit by their lazy classmates as they did not wish for more homework.

"Enjoy your weekend" (M/N) told with a sly smirk as the bell dismissed the students. It didn't take them long before most of them were out the door, fleeing down the now packed hallway. Silent students took their time to pack away their stuff, before finally leaving. 

"Have a nice weekend, Mr. (L/N)" The teen spoke before finally leaving said males classroom. (M/N) sighed, looking out the window. There was a ton of cars parked in the parking lot alone, bus' parked a little longer down the street.

"It's gonna be a hell to drive home with traffic like that.." The male growled lowly, letting a hand go to his face as he lifted his glasses, rubbing his eyes. 

Taking the glasses off completely he placed them in a small pocket in his bag, starting to place the rest of his books and notes inside the book bag. 

He dropped a folder as he reached across the table, making it fall to the floor with a loud 'thump'. 

(M/N) walked over leaning down and reaching for the folder, holding a stack of notes close to his body as he did so, trying not to drop anything else.

"Nice arse" 

(M/N) looked around seeing the Brit himself, his coworker Arthur Kirkland. The blond was wearing a loose white dress shirt and a tie, loosened up around his neck. He looked way messier than the usually tidy male would and (M/N) couldn't help but find him out of character. 

Arthur was leaning in the doorway, only for seconds before he walked over to (M/N). Prior to walking towards the male, Arthur had closed and locked the door, although it had went by (M/N)'s nose as he seemed to not take a notice of the action.

"Well hello to you as well Arthur" The (Brunette, Blond, Ravenette, Crimsonette, Ginger..) spoke, putting his loose paper into the folder he had picked up just seconds ago. 

"Any plans for your weekend?" Arthur asked, his voice husky and slightly deeper than (M/N) remembered it. The man shook his head, finally done with cleaning his desk, dumping the book bag beside his table.

He then turned around, standing face towards Arthurs, against the desk. He could feel his grip on the wooden table get tighter as Arthur walked closer to his before stopping directly in front if him. (M/N) could feel Arthurs breath against his neck as the Brit started caressing the (Brunette, Blond, Ravenette, Crimsonette, Ginger..) inner thigh. 

The two had been fooling around for some time, trying not to get caught in the act. It was strictly forbidden that teachers dated, let alone fucked on school property. 

But then again, who is allowed to fuck on school property?

Arthur continued the movement, kissing your jaw as well. "If you don't have anything to come home to.." Arthur stopped for a second, only to grab both sides of (M/N)'s thighs, pushing him up to sit on the wooden desk. "..Then you wouldn't mind me fucking you into next week, now would you?" The male asked with a sexy smirk on his lips.

The (Brunette, Blond, Ravenette, Crimsonette, Ginger..) blushed at the pick up line, gasping slightly when he was lifted up on the table.

"Arthur, we shouldn't be doing this.." The (E/C) male spoke, slightly enjoying how Arthurs hands would travel closer to his crotch at each breath he took. Arthur didn't say anything as he knew (M/N) wanted it as well.

(M/N) would always say the same everytime they were about to have sex. Telling Arthur about how wrong it was, since they were both teachers and the fact that they would usually fuck on either (M/N), Arthur's or sometimes even a students desk.

Although the students didn't seem to catch anything about what was going on after school, more teachers and even neighbours to the school had started to complain about hearing 'loud and moan-like sounds as well as screams'.

Arthur had simply sniggered when (M/N) had told him, not seeing as a threat.

Arthur let a hand grope (M/N)'s semi hard crotch, rubbing his thumb over the clothed bump.

(M/N) let out a faint moan as Arthur continued. 

(M/N)'s arms seemed to find their way around Arthur's neck, slowly untying the rest of his black tie before moving down to the dress shirt the dirty blond male was wearing.

Unbuttoning the last button, the shirt fell off Arthur's shoulders, hanging lightly at his elbows as he continued to rub (M/N). Arthur leaned up and slowly pecked (M/N) lips, biting down on the (Brunette, Blond, Ravenette, Crimsonette, Ginger..)'s bottom lip, making him moan out again.

Arthur was getting slightly impatient, so as he let go of (M/N)'s lips, he went directly for the males shirt. 

His green eyes wandered all over the males (Thick, petite, broad, chubby..) chest, before locking his eyes on the males crotch. 

Arthur let his hands connect to the button of (M/N)'s pants, ripping them apart in a desperate manner. Arthur was breathing slightly uneasy as he could feel his own throbbing member in his pants, restricted by the tight fabric of his jeans.

(E/C) eyes wandered over Arthur as he undressed him. When the male was sat back up green eyes met (E/C) with wide eyes. 

"Arthur, we really shouldn't be doing this" (M/N) spoke seriously, looking at his blonde lover. "We could both get fired if we get caught!" The male spoke, nervously picking his nails as he looked into Arthur's eyes. 

Arthur seemed to shrug it all off and instead took off his shirt completely. When the white piece of fabric was on the floor the blond man looked back up at his secret lover. 

"Fuck the rules" Arthur spoke, again very out of character for the usual gentleman.

You could tell that (M/N) was thinking over his choices as he reached down for Arthur's pants, cupping his clothed member.

He unbuckled the belt that was holding the jeans up, ripping them off Arthur's hips afterwards. "No, fuck me instead~" The (Nationality) male purred, pulling down Arthur's underwear, letting his throbbing member pop out, standing proud.

Arthur was blushing slightly, (M/N)'s sudden confidence shocking to him. 

(M/N) took off his underwear, removing himself from the wooden desk before sitting down in a squat-like position, right in front of Arthur's member. 

Spitting on the head, (M/N) placed a hand on the base of the Brits member, beginning to push down, making said Brit moan a tad in pleasure. 

(M/N) then moved his face closer and therefor also his mouth as he started sucking on the head of Arthurs cock. A hand was still pleasuring the base, while (M/N)'s tongue wandered wildly on the glans of Arthur's cock. 

(M/N) continued the motion, pleasuring Arthur causing the Brit to speak up. 

Arthur could feel himself being close, the knot in his stomach building up, making him buck his hips slightly as he buried a hand in the other males (Curly, straight, wavy..) locks.

"H-Have you been practising on the lollies like I, ah~.. told you?" The Brit questioned, making the (Nationality) male remove his mouth from Arthur's cock with a loud 'pop', causing Arthur to ejaculate, his cum splashing right in the face of (M/N). His eyes screw shut, letting out a lewd mewl as he felt the sticky substance being sprayed on his skin.

(M/N) opened one eye, looking up at Arthur with a slight put making Arthur discuss with himself whether he found (M/N) absolutely adorable or too sexy for his own good. 

"Yes, I wanted to be good for you~" (M/N) purred, standing up the best he could. His cock was throbbing between his legs, pre cum oozing out of the tip. The male grabbed onto Arthur's hips, holding him closer to his body. "Now Arthur, I'm gonna lean over this table.." (M/N) spoke, his voice welcoming, soothing as well as in some sense, calming. "..and then you'll skip your stupid preparations and fuck me, right into next week, correct?" The male 'asked' in a husky voice as he did as expected.

Leaning over the table (M/N) spread his butt cheeks apart, letting Arthur see the sight of his throbbing pink whole, soaked to the brim. 

Arthur didn't take long to get to the table, placing his member at (M/N)'s entrance, making the male shutter. Arthur then slammed his cock inside (M/N)'s throbbing hole, no warning as he started, thrusting deep.

The first couple of ins and outs were Arthur going all the way out, slamming directly back inside, hitting (M/N)'s prostate at each heavy thrust.

(M/N)'s ass could be heard making lewd noises as the male himself was being fucked into oblivion, making even the table creek.

"Ahh~..Yess, so biiig..~" (M/N) purred, his hips going at a pace, near the same as Arthur's. Arthur's speed had increased slightly, but had also become more sloppy, indicating the male was close.

Arthur was about to ask when (M/N) turned his head around looking at Arthur. "Y-Yes, you can.. cum inside..~" He panted, his face still full of cum, as well as one eye closed, stopping it from running into his (E/C) eye.

It didn't take long for Arthur to catch up with (M/N)'s words, releasing his load inside the (Thick, petite, broad, chubby..) male. 

(M/N) came soon after, panting as Arthur retracted his member, leaning down and lapping up his own cum, stopping it from running down his thigh.

"So, how's next week?"

1.742 words for this.

I know it's a little short but I wanted to get something up, so I hope you enjoy.

Also I apologise if Arthur is a little out of character, but oh well.

I feel like I'm always going around the same thing with my lemons so if you want me to do something a little more interesting then tell, please.

This was also another of the one shot idea thingies and I must admit, they're really fun to make.

Anyways.

Until next time;

Lots of Hugs, Alex <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 3.2K 15
Blooming~ Yaoi oneshits: This is a rewrite of my past story, or a renewal, I wasn't feeling my past aesthetics and my way of writing but now I'm more...
16.1K 101 17
BoyxBoy OneShots Book! This will contain fictional characters that I have created, !!! = Lemon/Smut !! = Fluff ! = Angst This is my first OneShots...
39K 469 45
since my old account was taken down I will continue my male character x male reader book here with all of the requests that my awesome followers and...
10K 128 21
Anime boys x reader I was a 13 year old when I first started writing this so it is not the best in grammar and definitely is not formal. I might try...