Hard Timez (Completed)

By augustalsina2013

Te'ambrah was always popular in the city of Chicago, She was known as one of the best dancers around until he... More

memories from way back
way back.....
The Night Is Still Young
Hanging Out....
Ain't nothing Wrong
I Wanted Him
Today's Is The Day For Change
New Start
Your My Family Anyway...
I Will Always Be By Ya Side
When The Truth Comes Out
All Things Go
what would you do?
My Mistakes
Never Love Another
I Cant Believe...
Listen
Apologize
Cayden 😍😚
Why
Done
Two months later
Kyron
Event
Truth Set Free
Happily Never After
Mommy Time
Show up
Appointment
Kyron's Problems
A Couple Days Later
She Belongs To Me
Kyron
It's Not Her
Gone
Funeral
I Want You Back
Regrets
Foolish
Unknown
Go
Alive
Cant Leave
Something Aint Right
Defend
Talk To Her
Tell Them The Truth
Hospital Bound
Out
I Forgive You
Block Party
Dead Or Alive
Gotta Get Her
This Cant Be Happening
Abando
Help
Truth
Progress
Im So Sorry
Ashlei
Excape fail
Labor Pain
Saved
Born
A Few Months Later
Break away

What The Hell

278 15 0
By augustalsina2013

Krissy

As much me and babe stayed up each others ass we both knew it was time for a break so we parted ways he went over to cayden to kick it with the crew.  Meanwhile I headed over to my cousin's house to have a little girls day with her.
I had been calling her since yesterday and kept getting the voicemail so decided to do a pop up. I knocked on the door and waited for her to come...

A few minutes later Te'ambrah opened the door with the most saddest expression on her face. When we locked eyes she looked as if she seen a ghost. To be honest I didn't know this girl this wasn't my cousin. She has a happy spirit so I knew something was wrong.

"You okay" I asked hugging her.

"Yeah I'm good just tired and ready to have this baby" Te'ambrah lied.

"Well come on ride with me so we can catch up and get some food" I said to her.

"I... I can't.... I'm ok" she said.

I frowned my face up 'Te'ambrah what is going on"?

"Nothing ok... It's nothing going on" Te'ambrah tried to hide with a smile.

"Well let's go" I said almost pulling her out the door.

"Ard but I gotta be back at a certain time".

I stopped and looked at her weird...  "Why"?

"Cause...  Um I don't have a phone" Te'ambrah said.

"I know I've been calling you".

"Just can we be back before six"?

"Yes Te... And you gonna tell me what's going on later to" I said pulling Te'ambrah to the car.

*
*
*
At a outside food place:

Krissy

"So what's going on"?

Te'ambrah chuckled a little while forking at her salad.. " Nothing girl Why you keep asking that"?

"Because I know something is wrong I just don't know what" I said while sipping my cold coca cola.

"It's ...it's... Nothing Kris okay everything Is okay I promise" Te'ambrah said lying.

Krissy studied Te'ambrah for a minute before digging down in her purse and pulling out a I phone 6...

"This Is yours okay" I said sliding the phone across the table to her.

She Looked at it for a minute before looking back up at me.

"What's this for"? Te'ambrah asked while holding the phone up.

"It's for you... Listen we cousins and I know you I know when something is bothering you and from the looks of things what ever it is it's deep. I want you to have this phone and keep it put up, I already know Kyron is the cause of somethings I can tell" I said being truthful.

"How you figure"?

"Because I was there before to...  I know the feeling honey I'm far from a fool. Plus you face looks like someone has been slapping you around and baby I can't say leave or judge you because when it happened to me I didn't leave so soon either just be smart is all I want you to do".

"But I don't wanna stay" Te'ambrah said in a soft hurtful voice.

"Then baby leave... Come Te you just lost ya mother and you ready to have a son don't put ya life at risk over a nigga who don't understand the real value of you" I preached.

Deep down she knew I was right and I could tell she wanted to leave.

In the middle of us talking a car speeds up and Parks in front of where we was sitting..... I sat confused but Te'ambrah looked as tho she seen a ghost....

What The Hell?????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 3.9K 62
"The only way out is through." ***Warning: Is very triggering. Lots of detailed descriptions of abuse*** When your life turns into a nightmare and so...
North By Narns

General Fiction

57 0 31
"Iriehen was a dreamer's city. It wasn't a city for the faint of heart, not for someone like me, who was just waiting for the next big thing. It was...
20.2K 1.1K 60
Formerly known as "The Heartthrob Won't Leave Me Alone!" - "God Blake, you're a true enigma" Her eyes widened slightly at his words. "I don't underst...
124K 818 9
(Editing/Revising) Amber Eucein Cane grew up lacking the love and care of a father. She always sees his father's negligence and unloving attitude tow...