Signed, Petunia Evans.

By anotherbrokenwriter

"...she'll go and fall in love, and there's an end of peace and fun, and cozy times together." ... More

I.
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
Extra Chapter: XXI
Love, Teddy Lupin

VIII

836 78 6
By anotherbrokenwriter

January 30,1974

Lily,

We don't talk anymore. I think that's majorly my fault. You found a letter, and I didn't mean for you to find them really. You yelled at me for calling you a freak, and pretending that you didn't care about me, but once again, you left back to that school a few weeks back. It doesn't hurt anymore if you think that's the problem. I just see you run through that wall and walk away before I do something that I will regret later. Even Dad noticed that it doesn't matter anymore. That's why I stopped writing letter to you for a year. You're 15 today, and all I wanted was to wish you a happy birthday. That Marlene and Dorcas along with anyone else you know makes your birthday a good one.

I met someone really.

His name is Vernon and I think I like him, but I don't know. He's my best friend, and he knows what you are. He doesn't want me near you. Says that i'm way too important to be with someone like you.

And I believe him.

But you're still my sister.

Signed Petunia Evans.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 102 4
Athena, a human is staying at Kate and Tanya's house in isolation of request of the Volturi. When Bella and Edward show up to their house with a chil...
44.9K 664 34
The Demigods don't know there are books written about them. What if Rick Riordan wrote his books not realizing how accurate they were? Only one perso...
619K 31K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...