Prisoner - Lauren/you

Door Hermy_Jauregui

Lauren Jauregui, The most feared criminal in all of America. She is able to get what she wants when she wan... Meer

She's Mine
I'm Not Your's
Dungeon
The Heist (part1)
The Heist (part 2)
A/N: Should I Carry On This Story?
Torture
The Manhunt
Let Me In
Gift
A/N: New Story Out
The Ex
Show Me Your Love
My Identity
The Temptation
Alone
Your My Medicine
Time To Die
Valentine
Finally
I'm Gon' Keep Lovin You Down
SEQUEL

Crazy?

6.1K 160 36
Door Hermy_Jauregui

Lauren's POV -

I pace back and forth in my room with my hands clutching my head.
What's wrong with me, I got angry for no reason.
Am I crazy?
No, I can't be crazy it's crazy of me to think I'm crazy.

My mind was snapped out of the battle with its self as I heard someone making their way to my bedroom.
I picked up the nearest thing to me, a glass lamp and threw it at the door as it opened.
But the person who it hit wasn't who I wanted it to be.
Y/n.
It hit her directly on the head, smashing into sharp shards as she collapsed on the floor.

My heart started to race and tears were streaming down my face.
I ran over to her and turned her on her back.
What have I done. I picked the pieces of glass out of her head; rushing over to the cabinet and searching for some bandages.

I went into the bathroom and found some lying on the floor.
I grabbed them and ran back to y/n, carefully rapping her forehead up in bandages.

She looks so peaceful yet I hurt her, what's she going to think of me when she wakes up?
I hope she doesn't hate me.
Her breathing is steady which makes me sigh out in relief.

I pick her up and place her on the bed, tucking a few strands of hair behind her ear.
My eyes scan the room noticing that the glass is still on the floor.
I get up from the bed and clean the mess I made.

——————————————

Y/n still hasn't woken up yet and I'm starting to get concerned.
I'm concerned anyway because I don't want her to hate me.
I finished off our dinner and set the table for when she wakes up.
"ouch, that hurt"
My head snaps towards the sound and I see y/n holding her head and talking to herself.

She looks up and fear crosses her face.
I rush over to her and cup her face, Y/n flinches and closes her eyes.

"you hate me, I'm a monster"

She opens her eyes as I let go of her face.
"Lauren, you didn't-"

"I knew, I KNEW! I HEARD SOMEONE AND I KNEW! "

My anger rises, not at y/n but at myself. How could I do this and she think it's okay?
Y/n slowly walks over to me and places a hand on my arm but I take ahold of it, twisting her hand and tightening my grip.

" you think it's okay? I FUCKING HURT YOU AND YOU THINK IT'S OKAY? "

Y/n whimpers out in pain causing my face to instantly soften.
I realize what I'm doing and let go of her, backing away into a wall.
" Lauren, wait"
I ignore her and run down the corridor.
I'm a monster, I think I am crazy.
_____________________________

Y/N'S POV -

What happened to her, I need to know.
I walk down the halls of her house, looking in every room I come across.

She thinks she's a monster, she's far from it.
Lauren is just upset and she won't talk to anyone about her problems, and I want to be the one who she tell her problems to.
She hasn't even told me about her scar yet, but if she's not ready to then I guess I'll have to wait longer.

I hear someone playing the piano and singing a song, Lauren.
She's got an incredible voice, she doesn't think that but I do.
I always hear her singing in the shower; I like to just sit there and listen, the rasp in her voice is just breath taking.

I get closer and stand outside the room.
She starts to play another song, so I quietly opened the door and walked in.
My eyes watched as her fingers moved effortlessly from Key to Key.

(the song Lauren's singing and playing, I suggest listen to it while reading⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️)

She starts to sing and my heart melts at how sensitive the song is, how fragile it makes her look.

It'll be 'til the end, give me nothing I've ever tried
It'll be the perfect sin, something like the truest lie,

Everywhere somehow, the only place I'll ever be
As long as you hold me down, oh such a liberty

Warm me with your touch, pressure from your fingertips
Never be enough, I'll do nothing but submit

I just wanna feel a thousand hands from you, only you
Can you make me feel a thousand hands from you, only you

I felt tears fall from my face, Lauren is far from a monster, why would she call herself one?

Grab a hold of my soul and make me feel complete within
you'll be the one to show these goosebumps on my skin,

I'll wear my heart on my sleeve, I need you to feel the pain
Would you take a bullet for me? Cause you know I'll do the same,

Once I heard those words be sung by her, i just wanted to go over and hug her and tell her everything's okay.

Warm me with your touch, pressure from your fingertips
Never be enough, I'll do nothing but submit,

I just wanna feel a thousand hands from you and only you
Can you make me feel a thousand hands from you and only you,

Lauren started to cry, making me cry even more. I'm pretty sure she could hear me cry and if she couldn't she's probably too into the song to hear me.

I just want to feel a thousand, from you
A thousand hands from you
Just wanna feel a thousand
A thousand hands from you
Feel a thousand hands from you

When she had finished singing, I walked over to her and hugged her from behind.
She flinched at the contact but soon relaxed.

"your not a monster, your a human with feelings like everyone else, and I want to how your feeling"

Lauren turned around and faced me with tear stains on her cheeks.
She pulled me into a hug and started to cry uncontrollably.
I stroked her back and gave her a kiss on the head.

"your not a monster okay? You didn't know it was me, it wasn't your fault okay? "

She nodded her head which made me think that she doesn't believe that it wasn't her fault.

" No, I want to hear you say it wasn't your fault"

All I got was silence for a few minutes, until she looked up at me and said the words I wanted to hear.
"it wasn't my fault"

I smiled at her; giving her a kiss on the cheek.
She pulled me back in for a hug and the next words she spoke was unexpected but will bring us closer.
"I can't take it anymore, I need to get it out... I want to tell you but you'll leave me. "

I lifted her head up to look at me and moved closer to her face.

" I won't leave you baby, I love you too much. you'll feel a lot better if you tell me"

Lauren nodded her head and gave me a passionate kiss.
We pulled away and rested our heads together.
I will be with Lauren till the day I die, why would she think I would leave her?

****************************
A/n: HEYYYY so I was thinking of making another poem related chapter, like I did for 'the manhunt', I was gonna use the poem 'Valentine'. If you don't know that poem well... You will after, but the chapter will probably be after the chapter Lauren tell y/n about the scar or should it be in the same chapter as Lauren reveals her secret?

Love ya
Hermy-

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

342K 11.7K 41
Lauren Jauregui, she is a member from Fifth Harmony and she is 20 years old. She haven't dated anyone in a while, she was focused on her career and f...
84.2K 2K 25
Camila Cabello was 6 years old when she was diagnosed with a blood disorder. She isn't allowed to leave her house nor to really have a normal life. N...
157K 5.2K 42
At the age of 4, Y/N is physically and emotionally abused by her parents, who often are found under the influence of alchool and drugs. One nigh...
501K 16.9K 47
Y/N Y/L/N, she is a nerd and everybody treats her like she's invisible. She hates high school and she kept begging her mom if she could be homeschool...