My Fiancee is a Gangster [Fin...

By ch_jenny

A girl that has a very short temper. A girl who gets everything she wished for. A girl that hits and fights l... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
The Characters
Chapter 5.1: A Memorable Night
Chapter 5.2 - A Memorable Night
Chapter 6: This is it !
Chapter 7: Ano ba Problema mo ?!
Chapter 8: The Past
Chapter 8: The Past
Chapter 9: Knowing Her
Chapter 10: The Challenge
Chapter 11:The Comeback of Rank 1
Chapter 12: Starry Night
Chapter 13.1: Ex-Ex-Ex-X x))
Chapter 13.2: Ex-Ex-Ex-X x))
Chapter 14: Threat
Chapter 15: 1st Challenge
Chapter 16: 2nd Challenge =__=
Chapter 17.1: You're a SEDUCER
Chapter 17.2: You're a SEDUCER
Chapter 18: Hinahanap hanap Kita :''>
Chpater 19: Our time is Running Out..
Chapter 20: 3rd Challenge and the Unexpected
Chapter 21: Magulo;Shocker
Chapter 22: So Many Happenings x)
Chaoter 23: Operation: Save the EX-Cassanova
Chapter 24: I'm Going to SAVE Him or NOT
Chapter 25: The Fight
Chapter 26: Long Sleep
Chapter 27: What should I do?
Chapter 28: It's Time for a Change
Chapter 29: I look so Good Without You
Chapter 30: His Side of the Story
Chapter 31: Is this Goodbye ?
Chapter 32:
~Chapter 33
Chapter 34: Never Should have Let You Go
Chapter 35: One More Night
Chapter 36: Where'd you go?
Chapter 37: He's back.
Chapter 38: It's Now or What ?!
Chapter 39: Years have passed...
Chapter 40: My First and Last :)
Epilogue and AN

Chapter 1

139K 900 36
By ch_jenny

A/N: Very IMPORTANT. 

Para po sa mga new readers, this story/chapter has beeen edited already. So, most of you will find this the "ever so serious" story, na baka sabihin niyo e boring but it's not. Yes, medyo english na halos; Yes, medyo nadedescribe na talaga halos lahat, but...NO, it's not BORING :)

It's actually much more fun to read this, why? you'll get to imagine their looks more, the places, the event. And mind you, I created this story 2 years ago, meaning I was only 12 or 13 that time, and now I'm in college I'm trying to make this story more clear and worth reading.

Anyway, medyo sariling buhat XD HAHAHA :))) BUT...PLEASE DO GIVE THIS EDITED VER. a CHANCE and READ the WHOLE STORY. :)

THANKS <3

__________________________

(Edited Chapter 1)_

"No I won't go home !" I yelled through the phone.

"For the last time Az, I'm asking you to come back here. You don't know what I can do." My dad shouted back through the phone. I can tell that his veins must be visible now from all the shouting and anger.

But of course I'll always answer back. I'm a very stubborn person and I'm tired of following all HIS friggin rules. "What else can you do to ruin my life and make it more miserable?!!"

"I'll cut you off. You won't get any amount of money from us. I'll even disown you if I have to, I'll do everything just to make you come crawling back here." he sounded smug this time.

I stayed silent for a few minutes contemplating about what he said. He haven't got this far. It must be important. I can live without the money but I have some business I need to finish also I can't leave my brother, my sister and my mom.

"Fine." I said coldly.

"Wise decision. I expect you to be here by tomorrow." After that he ended the call.

Tsk. Ayaw ko pa bumalik sa Pilipinas. Pero ayaw ko rin namang mahiwalay sakanila Mama at syempre kailangan ko pa ng pera ngayon. Not until I'm finished with everything.

"Yaya Minda, pakiready na po ang mga gamit natin, paki contact na rin po ang airlines na gagamitin natin ang private jet. We're going home." I said through the intercom that's connected to Yaya Minda's room. She replied a simple okay then proceded to what she was doing before.

//// (Fastforward)

As I stepped out of the car that picked us up at the airport. The heat of the temperature quickly seeped through my exposed skin.

Sa sobrang tagal ng stay ko sa Korea nakalimutan ko na, na grabe pala temperature dito sa Pilipinas.

I was greeted by a chorus of "Good Morning Princess" as me and yaya Minda entered the Haven's Mansion. Malapit na mag-12 at hindi pa kami kumakain. I can hear my stomach growling. 

"Your father is waiting for you upstairs" —Mr. George, ang butler dito samin.

Umakyat ako patungo sa Mini Library. He always stays there whenever he wants to be alone. Pagkabukas ko ng pinto, sinara nya agad yung libro na hawak nya sabay tingin sakin. The stare he used to make his employees wet their pants. He's trying to intimidate me, but he can never achieve that.

"So, how was your flight Princess ?" He said casually. As if everything is normal. Nothing is normal between us.

"Don't act as if we're close. I doubt that you made me go home just to bond with me. Tsk." Disrespectful. I know. He deserves it.

"Show some respect. I'm still your father Azmarie!" He half yelled.

"You and I both know that - the word respect isn't in my dictionary when it comes to you. You don't deserve my respect when all you've ever done for me is dictate everything I need to do and who I'm supposed to be." madiin kong pagkakasabi sakanya. Hindi siya sumagot pero matagal kaming nagtitigan. Hindi ako pumikit o nagpakita ng emotion na papatalo ako sakanya kaya sabandang huli iniwas niya rin ang mga tingin niya. I can't help but put a smirk on my face. Az, one. Dad, zero.

"Fine. I'll let you think of what you want, when all I have ever done for you is make sure you grow properly. But I guess all my efforts are wasted." he said as if he's a concern, loving, and good father. Bullshit. He's not going to fool me. 

"Enough with the drama. I didn't come home for this and I'm not planning on making any amends with you." Naiinip na ako. Nagugutom. Naiirita....at nagugutom talaga. Tsk. 

"I want you to stay here for awhile. Do what you want but you have to study at Haven's University." what did I just heard?! Stay here. With him. With them?

"You forced me to go home, for what?! Para lang mag-stay dito?! Tsk. Seryoso ba kayo? Tapos you expect me to study, where? at YOUR Damn Univeristy!" I sound like a friggin spoiled brat. Okay na buhay ko sa Korea tapos bigla niya ako papauwiin dito.

"Stop whinning. I'm also tired princess. Everything you need is in your room. You may go now." he dismissed me as if my retort was nothing. If this is what he want, fine! He should've already known of what I'm capable of. He's going to regret his decision of making me come back here.

I left the room without saying anything. I'm tired and hungry as well. I'll just face everything later. 

Before I forget. Let me introduce myself, I'm Azmarie Autumn Havens. Daughter of the most famous and successful businessman in Asia. 17 yrs old. That's about it. You'll get to know me soon.

////

"Urrgh?! What do you want?!" I yelled. Nagising ako sa dirediretsong katok sa pintuan ko. Like seriously, pagod yung tao.

"Ma'am it's time for dinner, your father is waiting for you" the maid said from the other  side of the door. Dinner? What time is it anyway? Lumingon ako sa kaliwa ako, at ayun nakapatong sa bedside table ko ang orasan. It's already 7:30.

I forcefully push myself out of the bed para lang makapag ayos ng maayos at ng makakain. God knows how hungry I am right now.

As I made my way to the dining room. I was again greeted by the maids...with a bow. Insert poker face here. Umupo ako sa other end ng table. I'm not planning to seat beside nor anywhere near him.

"Buti naman at gising ka na. The Chef cooked your favorites" dad said from the other end. His voice is practically echoing because there's only two of us right now and we have this massive dining room.

Waiiiit. Di he just said my favorites? And yes, he did. I saw the variety of delicacies in front of me and truly it is all of my favorites. I just nod as a response.

At first we ate with silence, but he broke it by asking me something I thought he didn't know. "So, I've heard that you have a gang in Korea and that you fight a lot." 

"Yes. But we stopped." I said honestly. 

"Good. I don't want to hear your fighting AGAIN." inemphasized niya yung last word. Meaning he's serious.

"I'll try." mahina kong sinabi. I'm much more interested with the desserts than my talk with dad.

After namin kumain, nagpaalam ako na aalis ako for awhile. He didn't bother asking kung saan ako pupunta.

I used my motorcyle to get to the club, I used to go to back then. Nang makarating ako doon, I noticed that it's fully renovated, mas malaki na rin. Of course, in a club there's always the typical drunks, alcohol people on high. 

"What can I get you Ma'am ?" tanong sakin ng bartender. Tinignan ko siya, he's new at baka mas matanda pa siguro sakin ng 2-3 years. 

"I'll have a Bacardi 151" sagot ko. He look at me as if I'm crazy or if I look like an alcoholic. But still he went to get my drink.

[a/n: Bacardi 151 is an over-proof rum. The 151-proof liquor has an alcohol content of 75.5%, compared to the usual 35%-40%.]

As I was waiting for my drink. A stranger, drapes his arm over my shoulder. I quickly look to see who it was.

"Hi Babe" his deep voice is soothing. He has hazel eyes that can make you melt. A hair that looks dishiveled. His scent is somewhat addicting. Wait. I don't know this guy. 

WTF?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 88.1K 58
Evangeline Yu went back to the Philippines only to find out that her house was sold, her sister had ran away with her money and her mother was in com...