Reylo one shots

By TheTrashCanAwakens

Everything was easier when he was the darkness and she was the light but they could not resist the temptation... More

Authors note
Ben solo returns
reylo
the mysterious package
Rey.
save me
It is you.
authors note pt. 2
The end is only the beginning pt. 1
the end is only the beginning pt. 2
the end is only the beginning pt. 3
the end is only the beginning pt. 4
tags?
inside
The droid
...

how do I say this?

3.4K 75 44
By TheTrashCanAwakens

Reys P.O.V.

The ball was tonight. Leia had forced me to go to this horrid thing, forced me to wear a dress, forced me to mingle, and the worst of all forced me to seduce her son into joining the light again, because apparently someone told her he would be her at a reservation only resistance masquerad ball.

Crazy right that's exactly what I said. Who in their right mind would invite him to this kind of thing and of course the only culperate of that would be Leia herself.
I'm starting off a little fast let me go back a few hours and tell my tale of woe correctly.

This morning the general called me to her office to discuss a few things and Like always that discussion led to ben.

"So rey"

I raised my head in confusion "tonight is our resistance ball remember that one?"

I nodded of course I remembered I've been dreading it for weeks.

"Well any ways I know that you have been reluctant to go claiming this isn't your thing or whatever, but my dear I have put all those thoughts aside and decided it's for the best you go"

My eyes widened in shock and I started sputtering out nonsense

"oh Leia i um I can't I have things urm I don't have a dress" I whispered sheepishly.

She smiled ear to ear. "Oh don't worry dear I have that all taken care of, i cleared your schedule for the rest of the evening and I set up a dress for you to wear tonight, isn't it wonderful dear"

I rolled my eyes, knowing she wouldn't let me out of this now, I put on a fake smile

" just peachy, thank you so much Leia" I remarked sarcastically.

She pulled my ear close to her, her hold on tight while I was wincing in pain.

" don't you get sassy with me young lady, you go put that dress on and look pretty for my Benny tonight" she let go of my ear and gave me a sincere smile.
Oh great a dress... wait did she say ben was coming, and I had to look good for him this must be a joke i shuddered out of disgust, I can't believe she would do this to me. I turned around to tell her off but she already shoved me out the door shooing me off.

I stormed off to my room only to find a long silver dress with lace sleeves that fell off the shoulders of the mannequin it was on. It was beautiful, I never could picture myself in this, if I were to come to this party I probably would have just worn my usual work clothes, but this, this is absolutely beautiful.
Unfortunately I would have to use it not to be beautiful for myself but for a out of control hormonal man child.

I slipped the dress on admiring the fabric that fell on my body perfectly it even made me look like I had curves, nice. I actually felt pretty in it i didn't want to take it off, I twirled in front of the mirror admiring every part of the dress and how it made me feel. After about ten minutes of admiring myself I pulled my hair into neat buns leaving a few strands of hair out and put on light make up.

I grabbed the mask from my dresser, silver just like my dress, with white vines draped around the shape of it, I shifted it onto my face and looked at myself one more time in the mirror, I'm doing this for you Leia, no feelings just doing my job to bring him back, that was it not so hard right?

I arrived a little late to the banquet hall, which was decorated nicer than usual. The few women there were in fancy dresses and men in formal suites danced across the floor, each wearing a mask to hide their faces. The masks were supposed to hide who you are but it was kind of impossible I knew who everyone was even just from glancing distance.

I leaned up against the door frame, looking around for our "special" guest, suddenly I feel hot breath on the back of my neck, making my neck hairs stand up.

"Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine you as the dress wearing type" he said a smirk laced in his voice

I cringed at the thought that he would dream about me,

"well here I am, in a dress and not in your dreams" I mumbled, fidgeting with the jewelry on my hands

I slowly turned to get a look at the mysterious man, and what do you know I sensed the devils presence in here tonight but I didn't think that I, would ever get a chance to talk to him, and in person as well.
He looks me up and down and smirks,

"you definitely look more beautiful than I ever imagined as well"

I felt my cheeks heat up, why was I blushing? He was evil he has killed children and I'm blushing because he called me beautiful, what is wrong with me? Get a hold of yourself rey I say mentally slapping myself for the flattery

"You definitely don't look too bad yourself" I smirked back.

His jaws dropped in surprise probably that I would ever say such a thing.

" You should close your mouth Benny boy you might catch some flies," i patted his cheek ensuring he closed it and smiled sweetly up at him " so shall we dance."

He looked at me confused and smirked

"How did you know it was me?"

"I'm not an idiot ben these masks only cover our eyes plus your the tallest and darkest figure in this room" I said matter of factly, he nodded in agreement.

"So Ben are you going to ask me to dance or are we just going to stand here?" I cocked my eyebrow at him with a hand on my hip.

"Oh yes right" he mumbled.

He took my hand and led me to the middle of the floor and we started to dance.

" so ben, what caused you to come to a resistance ball this fine evening?" I said in my best posh voice, curious as to why he would choose to come here when he probably has plenty of bad guy stuff to do.

"my mother invited me, didn't she tell you?" He said nonchalantly, his eyes shifting around the room never meeting my own,

"Well she did but I didn't think it was true, anyway why would you want to come to a party where everyone around you wants to bring you to justice?" i asked out of pure curiosity

He was silent for a few minutes until he finally answered a bit sheepishly

"well isn't it obvious I came to see you" he whispered a tint of red showing on his cheeks

I stopped dancing , my eyes widened in surprise a pang went off in my stomach i couldnt tell if it was repulsion or excitement, hopefully not the latter. 

" y-you came to see me,b-but why?" i ask cringing at my how child like i sound

He chuckled and gave me a sincere smile

"because ever since I first met you I couldn't get you out of my head, don't you see rey you are my key to freedom"

I cocked my head still very confused, he let out a frustrated sigh.

" rey whenever I'm around you i feel a strong pull to the light, whenever I'm around you i don't want anything to do with the dark"

He grabbed my hand to start dancing again, making wandering eyes go back to their dance partners.

" apparently my mother felt it too rey, she felt my pull to the light around you, so hence why she invited me."

I nodded I guess I understood but I'm just me, how could I help him get back to the light,

"but how am i to help you, were supposed to hate each other remember? " I asked genuinely confused

He chuckled and nodded

"rey my mother may be old but she is quite smart though I hate to admit it" he whispered, fearing she might hear his insult

"she didn't take you in just because your alone, which I will change very soon by the way, anyway she chose you because the force is quite strong in your rey, you are one of the strongest force users since Anakin" he grimaced at the thought of saying Anakins name.

I smiled, everything he said didn't make much sense to me but he said he would change my loneliness. I hate to admit it but he has been on my mind as well ever since he interrogated me, it repulsed and intruiged me as to why we both had been thinking about each other.
And well he was very handsome I hate to admit and something about him just makes me feel at home.

"Rey I don't know how to say this but... we are meant to be."

He said grabbing my attention away from my thoughts, I cocked my head and gave him a confused smile.

" I don't know how to explain this to you without you freaking out"

he glanced around the room like he was waiting for the answer to hit him.
I looked up at his face, he was sincere through all of it i can tell, I glanced up at his lips, feeling a pang in my stomach by doing so.
Before he could say anything I planted my lips on his soft ones, he stood there for a moment but he soon understood. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to his chest, I stood on my tip toes and strung one hand into his hair and the other laying on the side of his face to keep him from moving deepening the kiss. We kissed passionately for a moment until a sound of lightning went off in the distance.
A few shrieks from others came after, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

We both let go and rested our foreheads on each other, trying to catch out breath. A sharp pang in my stomach followed soon after, I looked up into his eyes to see any sincerity from what just happened. He looked down at me and smiled and in a whisper said

"don't be afraid i feel it too".

A.N.
Thank you all for reading, I'm almost finished with this book, it's been very hard for me to write lately I've been having really bad writers block, so I'll try and finish this up soon if that is what you all want please comment and tell me if that's what y'all want.
It was really fun writing this one since I finally had them kiss, it was really short though I'm not very good at writing that kind of thing, anyway, thank you all for reading please comment and vote it's much appreciated. ;)
~B <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 2.4K 16
Being captured again, Rey must make a choice. To live with her love and turn to the dark side or to die trying to bring him home. In this Reylo Fanfi...
75.1K 3.1K 62
Rey knew Ben Solo needed her. He'd never fully succeeded in killing his past, and those cornerstones of his life dragged behind him, a weight he refu...
673K 13.9K 67
Set right after the battle on Crait. Rey and Ben Solo / Kylo Ren, the conflicted souls, are eager for the other to join their own side, a tale of lig...
538 48 17
A Star Wars story. The Light, the Dark and the one thing between them. But what, or who is that thing? Snoke is dead, but that didn't free neither t...