My Fairytale - Larry AU boyxb...

Od dianexagnes

Prince Louis William of York is tired. He's tired of formalities. He's tired of attending events, showing a n... Viac

My Fairytale - Larry AU boyxboy
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
ABOUT NEXT CHAPTER (please read)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 part I
Chapter 28 part II
Chapter 29
Final Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 12

13.2K 637 744
Od dianexagnes

(A/N) 

Thank's so much for your feedback! You're all so lovely :)

-----

The first thing they did when they woke up was to swallow two ibuprofens with a cup of tea sweetened with a big spoonful of honey (much to Louis dismay). When the pills made effect on their headaches they went to have a very late breakfast to a near pancake house full of old people.

There they talked about the awesomeness of the party. Niall was the most enthusiastic one, talking about the music, the girls, the drinks, everything. Zayn was nearly falling asleep again over his stack of pancakes. Deo asked Harry about Holland, and Harry answered with short answers. Louis was very good hiding what he felt, he didn't even blink when Harry started talking about his one-night-stand, even though jealousy was eating him inside out.  He didn't have any right to be feeling jealous, nor should he be. So he ate his pancakes silently.

Niall asked Louis about Jackson. Harry supposed that was the name of Louis new 'friend' so he paid attention to their talk while pretending to listen to Deo and his silly chat.

"He was good looking an all, but he reminded me of a high school jock," Louis shrugged.

So, okay, Louis actually considered a guy good looking. Harry saw how Niall sent him a devious smile because they both knew Harry couldn't hide behind his "Louis is, in fact, straight" argument anymore. 

Louis continued talking "He was so proud of all the sports he had played but when I asked him about football, he started talking about American football; when I said that I meant soccer, he was clueless about it. I wish Zayn had come earlier to get me out of there,"

"You comfortable around him" Zayn intervened.

And, well, yeah. But it was only because that's what Louis was used to do back home: look happy and interested in other people's  conversation, even if they were extremely boring. That's was a skill that his nobility nature forced him to improve.

"No, I mean, at first he was cool but he got annoying, and touchy," Louis added scrunching his nose

"Well, I'm glad Zayn took you out, that's when the real party started!" Niall said all excited.

 Louis laughed "To be honest, there are bits I don't even remember,"

"Don't worry, you didn't do anything stupid. We're good friends, we took care of you," Zayn said smiling. And Louis believed him because they really were very good friends.

 ***

When they finished eating, Niall suggested to clean the house. He didn't want to leave Deo deal with the mess so they all agreed.

Louis was assigned the broom. Louis had never touched a broom before, but he gave it a try. After three minutes of attempting, he gave up and secretly searched and called a cleaning service.

When the doorbell rang Deo ran to get it, Louis went behind him.

"Hi, ladies, thanks for coming," Louis said before Deo could open his mouth. They started walking in "So as you can see this place is..."

"We'll take care of everything," One of the them told them smiling too much

"Thank you. We'll be upstairs if you need anything," He said, pushing the boys towards the stairs.

When Louis closed the door of Deo's parent's bedroom, which was intact, he turned around to see four astonished faces

"What was that?" Deo was the first one to talk

"A cleaning service. Really, lads, we would have taken years to clean up that mess," Louis scoffed

"Do you have any idea how much they charge?" Harry asked still without believing it.

"I don't. But I'll manage it, don't worry," Louis answered plopping down on the king size bed.

"What the hell? Are you a bank robber or something? You paid for half the party and you'll pay maids?" Zayn asked in his peculiar accent that got stronger when he talked fast.

"Yes, Zayn, I rob banks in my spare time," Louis sighed.

"You paid for my party?" Niall asked happily throwing himself and landing over Louis, earning a loud groan from him.

"Hey! I paid too!" Harry complained throwing himself too, landing over the two bodies. The grunts grew louder.

"Styles, you're so heavy!" Niall cried.

"Quick, Zayn, come!" Harry yelled.

 Zayn took a step back and then jumped screaming.

Oi's, ouch's and aarg's were heard.

"I'm going to die here, seriously," Louis breathed.

"Niall, your knee is in my crotch!" Harry screamed.

"Tell Malik!" was all Niall could reply.

Harry pushed Zayn, landing beside them. Then he rolled to the other side, finishing conveniently next to Louis. Niall rolled to his left, landing on top of Zayn. Zayn grunted and pushed Niall to his left. 

"Come here, Deo, don't feel left alone," Niall told his cousin gesturing to the only space left of the bed, next to him.

Deo smiled and laid down

"So you want to watch T.V., then?" Deo asked

They agreed and Deo turned on the T.V. leaving it on a movie that already had started.

They all fell asleep rather quickly, except for Harry, who couldn't tear away his gaze from the sleepy Louis.

 **********

On Sunday, Daniel had texted Louis asking him if they could meet. Louis was too lazy so he told Daniel they could meet on Monday after their classes were over.

Louis arrived at Lauren's Coffee-shop (the place where they usually met to talk about the ball) and Daniel was already there, untangling his charger cords.

"Hi, Dan,"

"Hello, Louis," Daniel said, standing up after plugging in his charger

Louis sat down in front of him, facing the window. He always liked watching the people pass by, wondering what it would be like to have a normal life. To choose a university and the subjects you truly want to study; to figure it out what you'll do with your life after uni, instead of having everything ready and waiting for you; he guessed it must be fun, and a little bit scary too.

"So where are we?" Louis asked, taking out his glasses. He didn't use them often, but to be honest he still felt tired from the weekend.

 "Umm, tickets will be sold until this Friday. We'll have to do it with the money we raise by then so we still have a week to arrange things," Daniel explained.

"Okay, so I already gave you the money from the tickets I sold, right?" Louis asked just to be sure.

"You gave me the money of five tickets. Have you given me more?"

Louis counted his three friends, Gemma, plus the friend she said she wanted to bring "No, five's all I sold. Oh, and Sarah texted me asking if she could have 20 extra dollars cause she wanted to rent this thing for the déco" Louis said remembering the text he got earlier that day.

"Yeah, I guess. Do you mind opening the budget file on the lap? I'm gonna get coffee, do you want anything?" Daniel offered.

"No, I'm okay. Thanks,"

"It should be on Documents. There's a folder that's called History Ball or Event, something like that" Daniel indicated.

"Alright," Louis took the laptop so it was facing him. It was Windows, Louis owned a Mac but he wasn't unfamiliar with this system. He considered asking Daniel to order a cup of tea for him, but he turned around and saw Daniel already ordering, there weren't many people there.

He opened the Documents folder and saw many, many other folders. He saw one named Events and he clicked it.

In the folder, he saw pictures of him. Pictures of him as a prince; pictures that were published about the royal events. He saw Liam in some too. The one where Liam and Louis were wearing uniforms was also there, that photo made them earn a place on The 20 Hottest Young Royals list.

There were pictures of him with his family. Of him on vacation (those were sneaked by paps; his father went mad when the magazines published them). Pictures of The Royal Lodge, his house in Berkshire. There even were pictures of him as a kid.

Louis couldn't believe it. Then he heard someone clear their throat behind him. He turned his head and saw Daniel awkwardly standing, holding his cup of coffee.

"I..." Daniel started to say, but Louis interrupted him

"You knew?"

"I-I.... I did" Daniel lowered his eyes

"Wha... Why..., I mean, how long have you known for?" Louis didn't look mad, just very surprised, so Daniel though sitting down would be okay.

"Well, when I first saw you I thought you looked very much like, y'know, the prince" Daniel started, unsure "You see, my sister has this crush on Liam. So I had seen you in pictures before," he lied. But he wasn't going to tell him he had a crush on him

"Okay," Louis dragged the word

"So when you told me your name was Louis Tomlinson I was confused. Because your name is Louis, but not Tomlinson. So I looked for pictures of you just to be sure." He didn't try to explain why he had saved them.

"I didn't keep the York because I didn't want people finding out," Louis narrowed his eyes, folding his arms "Have you told anyone?"

Daniel was a bit intimidated "No, I..."

"I don't want to think badly of you. But what people would do for this information..."

"Louis, you think I would give you away? To get a check in exchange of information such as in which Hall do you live, which classes you take, where to find you? So paps can get photos of you? Look, if I wanted to do that I would have done it time ago."

Louis was speechless at Daniel's sudden gain of confidence. He let him speak.

"I knew that coming under another name was for a reason. I wanted to get to know you, be your friend. But I was afraid of your reaction if I told you I already knew who you were."

"You won't tell anyone?" Louis asked nervously

"God, Louis, have you been listening to me?" Daniel chuckled

Louis laughed too "Alright,"

"Alright," Daniel repeated, smiling wide "So let me find this file," He said taking the laptop from Louis.

Daniel didn't know why, but knowing that Louis knew that Daniel knew about him, made it feel more real. Like the actual prince was there with him. Daniel knew it was him all the time, it just felt different. He had so many questions to ask Louis, but he didn't mention any. He decided not to talk about it unless Louis brought the subject first.

 **********

"And he knew it was you all this time?" Liam asked getting closer to the monitor

"Apparently, he did," Louis replied, raising his eyebrows

"And he didn't tell anyone?" Liam still couldn't believe it, even after Louis had explained everything three times.

"He says he hasn't. And I believe him. He's a good person,"

"Wel,l if you say so,"

Louis heard the door opening. He minimized the call window as fast as it could be done.

"Hey, Louis. What you doing?" Niall asked, dropping his backpack on his bed

"Umm... Skyping with James"

"Oh yeah? Let me meet him!" Niall said cheerily

Liam was seeing everything that was happening in Louis room. He didn't know what to do, so he put his hood on, his eyes barely peeking under it.

"Can't," Louis replied "He's... shirtless," Niall gave him a confused look "and... he's shy,"

"Okay, I'm going to make myself something to eat," he said with his good mood back.

When he closed the door Louis sighed and went back to Liam.

"What's with the hood?" Louis asked.

"I didn't know what to do" Liam replied, taking off his hood.

Louis chuckled "Whatever,"

"So when's the big ball?"

Louis groaned in frustration "Next Friday,"

"So soon? Feels like it was yesterday when you told us about it,"

"Yeah. Time passes so fast," Louis agreed, thinking of the day he said goodbye to Liam at the airport, it felt like it was days ago. It actually has been nearly a month since Louis arrived.

"You're going to be here before you realise it,"

"Yeah, but it still feels ages away,"

Liam yawned "Well, I'd better finish this essay so I can go to sleep,"

"Okay, Liam. Good luck," Louis smiled.

"Bye, Louis. Talk to you soon,"

 **********

When Louis walked out of the bathroom, Niall was waiting for his turn. After two weeks of doing it that way, it became a routine: Louis would be the first one to take a shower; then Niall would wait while watching morning news; and Zayn was the last one. The morning news were on during the whole process.

Louis went to make himself a bowl of cereal and sat down on the spot Niall was before. Before he was finished, Harry arrived.

"You're not ready yet?" Harry asked Louis who had milk dripping out from the corner of his lips. Harry unconsciously licked his lips.

"No," Louis said with food still in his mouth. Louis swallowed and cleaned his mouth with the back of his hand "Forgot to tell you. I won't go to class today. The ball's tonight, Daniel and I have to be there all day to supervise things,"

Harry was disappointed, no, not jealous he told himself. "But today Dr Miller will check on our path," Harry said almost pouting

"Yeah. But it's going great. You can handle it, Haz," Harry's stomach fluttered at the nickname that Louis had started calling him lately. He may have blushed a little

"Okay," Harry reluctantly agreed "So I'll see you..." he stopped to let Louis answer.

"Probably won't see me until the party. Here," Louis took out his wallet and hand Harry a ticket "This is Niall's. Don't lose it. Text me when you get there. Okay?"

"Okay. So I'll go now,"

"Me too. The field's on my way. Let's walk together," Louis said, grabbing his stuff

Before leaving, Louis banged hard Zayn's door three times "You'll be late, Malik!" He received grunts as response and they left.

 *

From Smurf: U didn't go 2 class!

To Smurf: Couldn't. Had to supervise the organization for tonight. You're going right?

From Smurf: Wouldn't be a party without me ;)

To Smurf: See you then :)

 *

After a long day, Louis was in his blue costume doing final details. The girls looked great in their dresses, they even curled their hair and make it look from that time. Even the boys were excited, all playing and making jokes about each other in their costumes. Mr Park was speechless about the decoration. And he was right, because it was great.

The décor team made it look like they were actually in a ballroom. Even the speakers were covered with paper so they looked like rocks. There weren't any normal cups, they were all disposable wineglasses looking cups. The entrance looked like a dock and there were ropes all around the walls. Everything was really, really cool.

 *

People started to arrive, and they were having fun. The music wasn't from that time (Thank God) and Louis and Daniel started to question why did the teacher want to do this, it truly looked like a high school homecoming. Louis was glad their friendship didn't change after the big reveal.

Louis thank each classmate and their guest for coming. Daniel wondered if this was like he behaved back home: all polite, and hosting with a bright smile. Daniel watched mesmerized as Louis solved each problem calmly and perfectly. It seemed like Louis was the one with the idea of the ball and the main organizer. Louis was enjoying it very much, even though he wouldn't admit it, he missed big events.

They were laughing at a girl that was trying to dance normally, but her huge dress wouldn't let her, when Louis saw the familiar faces of his three best friends.

"This is sick!" Niall chirped

"The decoration looks awesome," Zayn said, gawking at the room

"Thanks, guys, we worked really hard," Louis said smiling.

Harry smiled fondly at the crinkles that formed around Louis' eyes when he smiled that way.

"You remember Dan, right?" Louis asked, gesturing to his friend.

Harry cringed at the nickname.

"Yeah, we do. You alright?" Zayn asked Daniel.

"Yeah, thanks. By the way ,thanks so much for coming. Means a lot," Daniel replied, smiling.

"Well, anything for Louis. He's our friend" Harry said a little bit too rough and standing up straighter. Daniel was still two inches taller than him, but Harry could be quite intimidating.

Daniel chuckled nervously and turned to Louis "I'll check on Brian,"

"Alright," Louis replied.

"Bro, what's with the other lads? Why are they wearing tights?" Zayn asked Louis.

"There were different costumes, not everyone has the same one," Louis replied.

"Well, that's a shame," Harry whispered smirking.

Louis didn't hear him because his phone buzzed.

"Hey, Niall, remember my hot friend I told you I was going to bring?" Louis asked him.

"Yeah?" Niall replied eagerly.

"She's arrived, with a friend," Louis wiggled his brows "I'll bring her. Wait here,"

He walked to the entrance and saw Gemma with a girl by her side, she had silver wavy hair.

"Hi, Gemma," Louis said, standing in front of them

"Hello, Bug!" She answered smiling, "This is Lou," she said motioning her friend.

"Hello, Lou. Nice name. I'm Louis," he said, smiling brightly

"Hi, Louis. Nice hair," she chuckled.

"Thanks, yours too. Who copied who the crazy hair colour?" he joked.

"Very funny, Bug. Now show me your guy!" Gemma demanded.

Louis laughed, but he was nervous. Louis talked a little bit too much about him around Gemma, and she was finally going to meet him. "Okay, but don't do anything embarrassing," Louis warned.

"Oh, please. I'll just be the older sister you never had," Gemma winked.

That didn't put Louis at ease at all.

"Just so you know he's the tallest, with the skinniest jeans," Louis said and Gemma nodded "Okay, come on," Louis took her hand and led them.

When they reached them, Harry's back was facing them. But still, things happened too quickly.

First, Niall's big eyes grew even bigger when he saw Gemma. At first Louis thought 'I knew he was going to like her' but then, when they were three steps away, Harry turned to see what Niall was looking at. Then Gemma stopped dead in her tracks.

"Gemma?" Harry asked. His face was sheer confusion

"Harry?" Gemma asked back, she was just as confused. And Louis could bet his own faced showed even more confusion.

"Lou!" Harry smiled when he noticed her.

"Hi, Harry!" she replied and gave him a quick hug.

Niall pulled Louis' arm and hissed "You said she was hot,"

Louis brain wasn't working at all. Why did they know each other? Even Lou? What was happening here? All he could reply was "Well, she is,"

"Yeah, but that's Gemma!" Niall said.

"Yes, I know! Wait, how do..." Louis started asking, but then Gemma interrupted

"What are you doing here?" Gemma asked Harry with a hint of humour.

"Me? We came with Louis. What are you doing here?"

Then Gemma noticed Harry's tight jeans and, of course, that he was the tallest of his friends. She quickly connected the dots and her eyebrows changed from being frowned to being raised.

"Oooh," Gemma said "So, this is..." Gemma turned to look at Louis

Lou quickly followed up, being already up to date by her friend "Harry?" Lou asked.

Louis awkwardly cleared his throat, still without knowing what to do "Erm, yes. Girls, this is Harry,"

"Well of course they know who I am," Harry snapped, "Gemma's my sister!"

"Your... What?!" now Louis was freaking out, he turned to look at Gemma. She let out a laugh and Lou giggled at the scene. "Harry's your brother?"

Gemma nodded, laughing.

So Harry was Gemma's brother. The one Gemma told Louis about. He was the little 5 years-old little boy who broke his right arm falling from a tree, and who would keep colouring even though he did it badly left-handed. He was Gemma's little brother who would insist on spending the night at the hospital the time Gemma got appendicitis. The one with a beautiful voice that was too shy to sing in front of anyone except for Gemma and his mom. His brother that had a hard time making friends when they moved to America, after their parents got divorced in the UK. He was his gay brother who had his heart broken when his first and only boyfriend didn't want to come out because what people thought was more important to him than Harry himself.

Louis knew so much about him thanks to Gemma. And Gemma knew everything Louis liked about Harry. And Gemma also knew Louis would never do anything about it because Louis knew he had to go back at some point.

Louis was thinking so many things at the same time, so many things, and all he could ask was "Is brown your natural hair colour?"

"Yes," Gemma laughed

"What? Why do you care about hair colour? You wanted to set up Gemma and Niall? Really, Louis?" Louis then understood why Harry was angry.

"What?" Gemma asked, amused by the situation.

"I didn't know she was your sister!" Louis defended himself.

"Yeah, give him a break. We didn't know it was her," Niall got close to Gemma and hugged her "How are you, Gems? Good to see you," he left his arm around her waist.

"I'm good, Nialler, thanks," she smiled.

"Horan, take your hands off my sister," Harry warned.

"Oh, come on, Harry, we know Gemma is way out of my league," Niall winked.

"Yeah, you sound like a jealous grandpa, Styles," Lou teased him.

Harry smiled at her "I've missed you, Lou! How are you?"

"Hey, Gem," Niall whispered to her "I saw Ashton, like, five seconds ago. You should go look for him. Heard he has the hots for you,"

Gemma giggled and started gossiping with Niall. He was lucky Harry was busy with Lou and didn't hear him saying that.

 "Crazy evening," Zayn told Louis.

Louis sighed "Crazier than you think. Believe me."

 *

After everyone cooled off they had a great time. And without a single drop of alcohol. They danced, ate, flirted with people, and laughed. Louis sometimes had to go with Daniel to solve situations, but he didn't mind, the only one who did was Harry.

Then, before the ball was finished their professor said a few words. He made Louis and Daniel step on the stage and thank them for being responsible for his great event, everyone applauded them. Then they shared a hug, which almost made Harry puke.

Gemma nudged him "Easy, H. You don't want to punch anyone,"

Harry noticed his fists were clenched and relaxed them. He saw Gemma wearing a smirk with his eyes on the front, clapping with everybody else.

"We should talk about this later," Gemma told Harry

Harry had no other option. His sister was always very good at reading him. Gemma could even see the feelings he tried to hide from himself "Okay," he sighed

Gemma squealed of happiness.

 *

At the end Louis had to stay to clean, he told the lads he would see them later on.

"Okay, so I'll see you in class," Gemma said, pointing to Louis "And you," he pointed Harry "We'll speak soon"

Harry just groaned.

"See you later, Harry, don't be a stranger!" Lou told Harry, giving him a hug "Really nice meeting you, Louis," Lou gave him a hug as well

Everyone exchanged hugs and Louis stayed.

This time he escaped from the broom and chose to pick plates and cups and throw them into a trash bag. He was so tired he wished he could call the maids again.

 When he got to the flat he fell asleep right away and didn't wake up until noon the next day.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

932K 35.3K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
231K 9.4K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
824K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
311K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...