The BadAss Mate

By MilkyWay27

{Book 2} Conan Ludwig. He's a werewolf. But not just any other werewolf, he is the adopted son of Nathan Ludw... More

The BadAss Mate (E)
1: Conan (E)
2: Lena (E)
3: Tired (E)
4: Ditching (E)
5: Information (E)
6: Accepted (E)
7: They're Mates (E)
8.1: First Date (E)
8.2: The First Date (E)
9: Hanging Out With The Royalty (E)
11: Suspicious
12: The Vampire
13: Fight for a Heart
14: Definition of Love
15: Broken
VERY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE! *CLOSED*
16: Different
17: Perfectly Puzzled Family
18: Heat
19: Leading Him On
20: Truth's Out
21: Never Leaving
22: Surprise Visit
23: Betrayal
24: Pure Human with Powers
25: Preparation
26: War is the Answer
27: Torture
Summary
28: What About Me?
29: Over Again
30: Lena is Dead
31: Scavenger Hunt
Epilogue
Yes or no?
The Bet

10: Sweet Side of Conan (E)

11.9K 288 15
By MilkyWay27

| Hello. :) You guys, thanks for all your support, I mean, I just posted chapter 8 and asked for 5 votes and you guys already gave me 7 votes! :)) I love you. :** You guys makes me happy all the time. |

The BadAss Mate

10: Sweet Side of Conan

Lena's POV

"Ready for our second date?" Conan asked me as he leaned against the doorframe of my bedroom.

"Almost done." I said, as I finished tying my hair up into a ponytail,  "Alright. So, where are we going that you made me wear swimsuit underneath?" I asked, gesturing at my outfit.

I wore a black see through top, that shows my black with pink polka dot bikini bra, and a white shorts with some flip flops. I looked at what he was wearing, simple white muscle top and cream colored shorts that reached his knees.

And if you're wondering, yes Violet taught me how to dress with style and well.

"It's a surprise." He winked.

"You know I hate surprises." I said, groaning, "You're doing this on purpose."

He shrugged, "I love teasing you."

Snaking his hand around my waist as we both went out of the pack house where we bumped into Debby, "Hey Debs."

Debby smiled brightly at us, "Hey you lovebirds. Going on a date?"

I nodded, smiling, "Uh-huh."

"Swimming?" She asked as she pointed at my outfit.

I shrugged, looking at Conan, "I'm telling nothing." He said, shaking his head.

"Oh, c'mon." I whined.

Debby grinned, "Oh, okay." She said out loud, she threw her hand on her mouth covering it, "Oops."

"You told her through mind link, didn't you?" I asked, squinting my eyes.

Conan nodded sheepishly as Debby smiled at us, "Well, I have to go. You two proceed to your date." She said, waving us off.

I rolled my eyes, "We haven't started anything."

"Ugh. Let's just go, or else we'll be late." He said, looking up at the skies that was getting dark.

I rolled my eyes, "Okay fine. C'mon." I said

Debby waved as she ran inside the pack house.

"Alright, let's go." Conan said, as he helped me get in the passenger's seat. I rolled my eyes, but smiled gratefully at him. He ran around the car and got in the driver's seat, he started the car as we started to move.

"So.. Where are we going?" I asked.

"How many times am I going to tell you that it's a surprise? If I tell you, it wouldn't be a surprise anymore." He groaned.

Good. He's annoyed.

"Annoy me all you want. But, I'm not telling." He shrugged, smiling.

I sighed, "Fine. But why did you let me wear this?"

"Maybe because were going somewhere with water, captain obvious." He said, sarcastically.

"Well, duh." I said.

"You're so weird sometimes." Conan said, shaking his head.

"You're weirder."

Throughout the ride we bickered and argued about who's weirder or not until I noticed that he stopped the car, "Why'd you stop?"

"Well, duh. Maybe because we're already here?" He asked me sarcastically.

I groaned, slapping his arm, "Stop being so sarcastic!" I yelled.

He chuckled and got out of the car, I did the same as he held my hand and pulled me somewhere. Once we were able to get in wherever it is, I looked around and my eyes widened.

"Were in Water Park!" I squealed, jumping around.

He watched me jump, and grinned at me, "Mhm.. Do you like it?"

"No! I love it!" I exclaimed. I looked around and noticed there were no people at all, "Why is the park empty?"

"Well.. I kind of convinced the owner of this park to close the park for today. And might I tell you it took a hell of convincing. Once we found out he was also a wolf in my pack, I used my Alpha voice." He chuckled.

I gasped, punching his arm, "Why do you have to be so mean to everyone?"

He shrugged, "I need to make our second date special."

"And why? I mean, just taking me here and being with you is special enough." I said softly.

"That's a secret. Come on, let's go swimming!" He grinned, pulling me.

"Wait. Do I have to take this off?" I asked, playing with my shirt.

"Well, obviously. You have to. Unless you want to get your clothes wet?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

I hugged myself, "I just.. It's embarrassing."

"You're with me, Lena. No one's around, just us two. There's no need to get embarrassed." He soothed, putting an arm around me, "If it makes you feel better, I'll undress first."

I nodded, but looked away. Not wanting to look at him, or else I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off of him. I heard him chuckle, as I heard ruffling.

"Okay, I'm done. I'll dive in, you take your clothes off and I won't be looking. Okay?"

I nodded, turning around, I heard a splash of water signalling me that he already went to swim, I took my top off and shorts. I pulled my hair down and took my flip flops off. I hugged my stomach and sat on the edge of the pool before I jump down.

"Alright." I said.

He looked and grinned at me, "That wasn't so hard now, was it?"

I blushed, shaking my head as I swam to him. He hugged me, as I felt the warmth of his body. I leaned my head on his shoulder, "So.. Tell me, what's with you and waters?"

~*~*~*~*~

After we finished going swimming, Conan took me to the amusement park.

All I can say is Best. Date. Ever.

"Conan! Come on, let's go there!" I said, pointing at the Ferris Wheel.

"Uh.. You go." He said, shaking his head.

I groaned, "But, why? You're my date. So, come with me, please?" I pouted.

"Ugh. No."

I glared at him, "So much for a best date ever." I grumbled, walking away.

I heard him sigh and ran after me, grabbing my hips, "Okay. Okay. I'll come with you."

I grinned at him, "Yay!" I hugged his waist, "You're the best."

His eyes lit up as he smiled at me, we both went to line up and bought our tickets. A man let us in, as me and Conan sat down, and we both watched the man close the door. I grinned, getting excited, I've always wanted to ride here.

All of a sudden, the Ferris Wheel started to move, and we started to go up, as Conan held my hand tightly but gently, "Are you okay?" I asked him, worriedly as I looked at him, he was getting pale. "Conan." I frowned.

"I'm okay.." He breathed, "Just scared of heights." He said, closing his eyes.

I smiled softly, holding his hand back as we stopped at the very top, I looked down and my eyes lit up when I saw everything happening below us. Wow, it's so pretty from up here. "Come on, Con. It's alright, don't be scared I'm here." I soothed, "Come on. Look, it's so pretty. I promise you won't regret it."

He slowly opened his eyes as he hesitantly peeked from the window of the booth, he suddenly sat back up. Too fast that it made us move, he gasped, holding onto my hand tightly, "Oh god. This is so scary."

"Conan. Stop panicking, you'll get yourself more scared. Just calm down and everything will be alright, I'm here." I said, "I'll always be here."

He looked at me and smiled, "Alright.." I smiled back at him as we both looked down, I looked at him as he calmed down after a while and stared at the view below us and to the sky, "You're right. It's so pretty." He breathed.

"Told you so." I grinned.

He chuckled, wrapping an arm around my shoulder leaning his forehead to mine, "Thank you."

"You don't have to thank me. It's my job to help you through everything."

~*~*~*~*~

"Who are you?" I asked, as me and Conan bumped into a pretty blonde girl when we were on our way to the roller coster, and began flirting with Conan.

She raised an eyebrow at me and looked at me up and down, "No. Who are you?"

"She's my girlfriend."

I looked at Conan. Girlfriend? He never asked me.

"Her?! You're girlfriend?" She asked, looking at me again, as she laughed, humorless, "You've got to be kidding me."

Conan frowned at her, "Could you please just leave us alone? You're ruining our night." He said, pulling me closer to him.

"Ugh. Are you serious right now? You actually chose her over me?" She scoffed, "I would've prefered if it was Danica."

I glared at her, "Look here, slut. If you don't have anything good to say. You better walk away, before I break that neck of yours."

She glared back at me, "Bring it on, bitch."

I was about to lunge at her when Conan stopped me whispering to my ear, "She's not worth it, Lena, come on." Conan said as he pulled me away from that whore.

I grumbled incoherent things under my breath as we went to take a seat on a bench, "Who is she, Conan?"

Conan shrugged, "A clingy ex." He sighed, rubbing his face, "Our date wasn't supposed to go like this. I was supposed to win you a bear, ride roller coater, have fun and watch fireworks.." He babbled on and on.

I stopped him, "Then let's go do that." I pulled him up with me.

"Aren't you upset? My ex ruined everything!" He exclaimed.

"Yes, I'm upset that we have to bump into your ex, but I wouldn't let that ruin our date. The night's still young anyway." I shrugged.

He smiled at me, "This is why you're my mate."

I chuckled, "Come on, win me a bear, Mr. Cliche."

~*~*~*~*~

We sat on the hood of Conan's car, waiting for the fireworks to come. I looked around me and saw many couples around us doing the same. I checked my watch and it was already 12am.

"Here comes the fireworks." Conan grinned, wrapping his arm around me.

As if on cue, the fireworks started exploding from the sky, "This is so cool." I said, grinning. This was my first time seeing fireworks.

Conan smiled and looked up at the sky, "Being with you is much cooler."

I chuckled, shaking my head, "Okay, now you're being cheesy." I blushed.

I think I love the sweet side of Conan than the impassive side of him.

I continued to watch the fireworks when I heard Conan said, "Your eyes looks beautiful when you're watching fireworks. It's sparkling." He grinned.

I felt like the statement was familiar, but I shrugged it off and smiled at him.

"Lena.." He trailed off, taking my hand as he looked straight in my eyes.

"Yeah." I whispered, that we both barely heard it, but he did.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked sincerely, as the fireworks continued on exploding making his eyes much beautiful than it is before.

I smiled at him, caressing his cheek, "I would love to be your girlfriend."

He grinned, as he held my neck and pulled my face closer to him. I smiled at him before my lips touched his.

~*~*~*~*~

"Guess who?" Someone said as they covered my eyes.

I grinned, "Hmm.. Matt Bomer?"

They gasped and took their hands off of my eyes, spinning me around. Conan pouted at me, "You knew it was me!"

"Oh.. It's you." I said, pretending to be sad, "I really thought it was Matt Bomer."

Conan scoffed, "I'm sexier than him."

"No way. No one can compare to him." I argued.

"Are you saying that you like him better than me?" He gasped dramatically.

I smiled sheepishly, "Maybe.."

I quickly ran away when he gave me a look, I laughed as I ran through the hallway, the students looking at me like I was crazy, Conan called out, "You better run faster, Lena!"

Uh-Oh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 5.1K 24
(Book One) Aspen Diesel is a 19 year old Alpha's daughter. Don't let the tittle fool you. She is a complete bad ass wild child. Mostly because her fa...
1M 48.8K 29
*Sequel to The Unnoticed Mate* *Can be read as a stand alone* ©MadnessReverie Highest Ranking #31 in Werewolf Hailey is a daughter of an Alpha and...
21.9M 856K 53
Highest Rank : #1 in Werewolf Category. When Chriselda stumbles upon the land of the Dawnfall Depths Pack to save her friend, she comes across her ma...
2.3M 51.5K 30
BOOK ONE TO THE "Rejection Series" Ellie Martin had been harassed and ignored since the age of 13. She was once the child that always smiled, alwa...