High School DXD: Chaos ( X Ma...

By rg808guy

Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You... More

The Start of a New Life
Your Saddened Past
Father of the Chaos Chess Piece
Update 1 Read Please
House of the True Chaos Dragon
Activation Within Chaos
Battle for the Girls
Deadly Sports and Familiars
The Engagement
Update 2 (Please read)
Training for Battle
To Protect = To Sacrifice
Crashing the Party
Update 3 (Please Read)
Confession
Special Chapter #1
Kiba's Revenge
Reunion With a Old Friend
The fight with two Excalibur wielders and Food!
Kokabiel
The White One
Pool Time and Discharged
Update 4 (Please Read)
Car Shopping and The Devil King
Open House
The Other Bishop
Update 5 (Please Read)
An Upgrade
Video Game Tournament
The Leaders Summit
The True Chaos Dragon Vs. The Vanishing Dragon
A Picnic
Hot and Sexy
Fun and Games
Neko At The Beach
Going to Hell
Heated Moments
Hells Training Camp
Gathering of Young Devils
Reunion
Update 6 (Please Read)
Fighting a God
Train Ride Home
Opposite Side of Akeno
Calm before the Storm
Beelzebub
Astoroth
Dragon of Sacrifice
Untold
Mother
Day of the Festival
Night Time Date
Black and White
Fire of a Phenex
Important Meeting
To Kyoto
Thousand Gates
Update 7 "Question"
Yokai of Kyoto
The Hero Faction
Nijō Castle
Saving Princess Yasaka
New Addition
Conference
Before the Game
Game of Kings
Beach Getaway
A Wanted Valkerye
Fallen Angel
Sitri Sisters

Day of Explanation and A New Devils Servant

15.8K 206 147
By rg808guy

Hello everyone it's a new chapter for you guys. In the last chapter a lot of things happened. You saved Lily from assassination by her mother, You and Issei were able to activate your Sacred Gears, And you killed Raynare. Congrats. You have a lot of explaining to do to Lily. Now let's get started.

P.S. Asia will be Issei's girl, she is the only one who won't be yours. Sorry for you Asia fans. :(

POV: 3rd

Part 1.

You just ran back to your car in the school parking lot. It was a quarter after midnight. You weren't exhausted from running 20 minutes straight without stopping. You do run 15 miles a day as a part of your training. regiment. You then got in to your 2013 Lamborghini Aventador and started to head home. When you got home it was a about a quarter till one o'clock.
You went up to your room to check on Lily. It has been about 8 hours since you teleported her to your room. You walked in to the room and you saw Lily sleeping in your bed without any basket ball shorts on only wearing one of your t-shirts and her panties and bra. You then thought.

"My basket ball shorts problubly to big for her, she is a pretty slender and thin girl but mature for her age"

You then walked up to the bed and tucked her in. Then you heard a cough as if some one was trying to get your attention. You turned around and saw Rias,Akeno, and Koneko siting on the couch behind you. Then you thought.

"I'm Fucking toast, their going to kill me for leaving when I did without explainig"

You then said nervously while rubbing the back of your head"Ohh hi girls what brought you here"

You though they were going to kill you but the total opposite Rias, Akeno, and Koneko said something to you.

"We were waiting so we could give you your punishment then go to sleep with you in bed"

"Yup correct Rias but what should his punishment be bondage, tie him to a bed frame while we arouse him till he can't take it any more, or should we do something even more sexy while we look and feel his entire hot and muscle body with our hands as he's tied to a chair till were the ones that can't take it anymore"

"Maybe we should do all of them Akeno and Rias and last after that He then will have to sleep in the same beds with us weather likes it or not"

You then replied to them" how about none of that and I make you girls a special dinner for your troubles, and Koneko I'll also be doing that entire table buffet for you as I said I would. If you three don't mind I'm going to go make the food so can you girls wake up Lily and get her some cloths and help her get ready because I going to go out on a limb and say with what what happend yesterday she won't be in a happy mood ok, if you can do that I would be extremely happy"

You then walked over to Lily and kissed her on the cheek. The girls were stand and we're frozen sitting there at what you just did. Then walked over to the three of them and kissed each of them on the cheek also. All three of them blushed as you kissed them. Then you left with parting words.

'I will be going down stairs to the kitchen to make the food, please take care of Lily. Now see you girls later. Take as long as you need with Lily, she will problubly have some a lot of questions for you three"

You then left the room and went to the kitchen.

Part 2.

POV: Rias

"Uhh was it just me or did (Y/n) just kiss all on the cheeks including Lily?" I said while in the state of udder shock.

"You are right he did and I loved it" Akeno said that while in S mode. Then she licked her lips.

" I think I can die happy now, (Y/n) just kissed me, my crush just kissed me on the cheek" Koneko said that while her eyes were spinning around in her small head.

"Ok girls we need to snap out of it and do what (Y/n) asked us to do and maybe you will give us something in return like along us to sleep with him instead of us sneaking in" I said with a determined attitude.

"Yes ma'am" said Akeno and Koneko

I while woke up Lily, Koneko when to go see if their was something in the closets of the other two rooms on the top floor so Lily could wear some thing more sutable for walking a house, since all she has on at the moment is a bra, a pair of panties, and one of (Y/n) T-shirts and on it read.

Lonely Avenue
Even the Devil Wears Makeup

2015

Then I remembered that song was playing while (Y/n) drove us to school the other day. I then started singing the song a little.

Sorry everyone I just had to have an excuse to put this song in. And for some reason after I listen to it after what I just wrote and the last chapter the song correlated with it. I didn't see it coming also. Un like the other songs which were in tension all pu there to represent things that just happened or is happening and to emotions of a person. Any way back to the story.

And Akeno went to start and get every thing in the bathroom so Lily could take a hot shower. We decided to do that even though we weren't aked to help her shower.

I woke her up and when she opened her eyes there were red with tears in them. I then said.

"Good morning Lily I know it's only one o'clock but (Y/n) asked me, Akeno, and Koneko to get you up and ready, us and him have some things we need to talk to you about that's important, so can you get out of bed so we can help you get ready"

She nodded and got out of the bed and headed in to the shower , me and Akeno were standing by the open door to the bathroom so we could give her privicy. Koneko came back with what looked like a dress that would fit Lily perfectly. Lily then tried to talk to us.

"Hey Umm when did you three and
(Y/n) get so close the entre school is talking about you four?"

"Well" I said that before I answered " he is my devils servent but I don't treat him like a servent but more than that. Akeno and Koneko are also my devils servents. Why do you ask that?"

"Do you know how physically strong he is a through a sniper bullet so fast it broke the sound barrier, which is Damn near impossible to do because of how the bullet was shaped, the shape is suppose to reduce friction in the air but when he threw those two bullets at the sniper the air had to not of been able to react fast enough the bullets broke the sound barriar. When he did that he had these gauntlets on his hand. He looked like he was a hero even though he was my hero. And I'll love him till the end of time for saving my life. I already had a crush on him so getting closer to him would be even better" she then started to go into her own little world fantasizing about (Y/n).

Then I said to get her out of her little fantasy.

"He kissed you and us three on the cheek while you were sleeping, so I guess you ate getting closer to him"

I then heard a Squeak from inside the shower.
"HE KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK!!!!"

"Same here we all acted the same way you did right now minus the squeak" Koneko said After Lily's response.

"Do you three like him also?"

We looked at each other after she asked us then Akeno answered her.

"Yes we do, but you can join our little group and have (Y/n) love all of us fairly if you are fine with that. Because he's the person to be unfair if he was doing something compared something happening to him"

"Ohh I'm fine with joining as long as I can love him I'm fine with that, Umm Rias do you think you can turn me in to a devil?"

"Why would you want to do that?" I asked.

"How long does a devil live for"

"Close to eternity" Koneko said to answer her.

"That's why because I don't want to die and leave (Y/n), I know I'm being selfish"

"That makes sense to us, if I was in your shoes I would of wanted the same thing for the same reason."
I said that while Akeno and Koneko nodded even though Lily couldn't see us because the was still in the shower.

"So will you be able to turn me in to a devil Rias" Lily asked while having happiness in her voice.

"I could turn you in to one right now but it's not my decision to allow you to become one it's (Y/n) since you are living with him at the moment" I expand to her.

"Your right" she says in a sad tone as she got out of the shower and was putting a towel around her.

Lily then came out of the bathroom and sat on the bed. We then helped her with the cloths and the dress. Then we headed down stairs. It was now 3 o'clock.

Part 3.

POV: 3rd

It was now 3 o'clock in the morning and you just finished with the food. Then you set all the plates of food on the table with no space in between any plate, it's like a 8 foot by 5 foot table were talking about here. There was a lot of different cultures of food on the table some of them were: Japanese, Chinese, American, German, French and the list kept going on. You then heard the elevator and you knew it was the girls. You had every thing set up already for them to eat. You also called over Kiba and Issei over, while Issei's parents looked over Asia while she got rest

"Kiba and Issei will be here soon" you said to your self.

You then heard the elevator door open and you saw Rias, Akeno, Koneko, and Lily. When you noticed what Lily was wearing, you fell to your knees with tears in your eyes.
Lily then asked.

"Hey are you ok what's wrong, why are you crying" she said that while crouching in front of you.

"It's that dress, it was my mother's favorite dress from be for I was born. I didn't think I would ever see it on someone else, but it fits perfectly on you. I guess you have my mom's same physic from before I was born. It looks good on you, you can keep it"

" I didn't know that it was your mothers" Koneko said After explaining the dress.

"It's fine it looks good on her, I'll even say she looks cute in it" you then heard a Squeak come from Lily and she was blushing Crimson red. That was like her sign of freaking out when it came to you.

"I do, thanks (Y/n)" Lily said that while looking down swaying her body side to side.

You then announced. "Kiba and Issei will be here soon"

" Kiba coming why is he coming here!" Lily yelled that with confusion.

Rias then explained to her "Kiba is also one of my devils servents"

"You have the top 4 most popular people in school are devils and your servents"

You, Akeno, and Koneko nodded to her response. Then there was a knock at the front door. You said.

"Come in"

Kiba and Issei walked in with Kibas Black and Grey 2016 Ford Mustang behind them. They then sat on the couch. You then said.

"Since everyone's here let's get this day of explanation started now get some food and sit on the couch so we can start this meeting"

Everyone got a plate of food except Koneko who got 2 plates of food. They all sat on the (L) Shaped couch except Koneko who sat by you with her food on the 3 seat couch that faced it. The order went left to right: You, Koneko, Lily, Rias, Akeno, Kiba, then Issei. You then asked rias something while giving her something.

"Rias I'd like you to turn Lily in to a devil, the piece I just gave you is a Servent piece. The piece turns people in to devils and it gives the person it's given to the atribue like a Queen piece but drastically lower power that is given to the user. It was ment for making someone into a maid or butler of sorts with the ability to protect their master. That piece was the beta version of the now regularly used Perrage Chess Pieces. And I have all of the Servent pieces that were ever made. If you give that to Lily I will be down to 4 pieces left. But roaster trades arn't needed to give the piece to a new master which was the downfall of the piece but a up rise for Lily's situation" The servent piece looked like a checker piece with a few engravings of devil symples with a big (S) in the middle of the piece.

Rias than asked you in return " one why do I have to be the one to turn her into a devil and not you. And second why do you want to turn her into a devil?"

"For starters only high ranking devils can use them just like how peerage chess pieces work, and I'm not a high ranking devil, I'm a low ranking devil with the strength physically and with my sacred gear. And for the last part of your question Lily has no one except us. Before us Lily only had her sister, but her mom wants to kill Lily so she won't be able to stay at her own house any more. And with the power of the Servent piece she will be able to some what have a better chance of staying alive and not being killed by her mother when I'm not by her side to protect her. Do you understand"

"Ok I understand when do you want me to turn her in to a devil" Rias asked.

"Right now " you stated.

"OK"

"This is what I wanted, I want ed to become a devil so I could stay by (Y/n) so let's do this" Lily said that while both Rias and her put their plates of food on the coffee table, then got up and walked to the front of the room.

Rias signed the servent piece with her blood and then asked Lily to hold it to her chest. Lily held the piece to her chest and then a bright red light came from her then the piece went in to her chest and she grew devils wings from her back. We all clapped as she became a new devil. Lily bowed as if she was a noble women and sat back down where she was sitting.

After that rias asked you a question that involved you and issei. "(Y/n) what's the diffrient between your sacred gear and Issei's sacred gear, since the dragons residing in both of you are heavenly dragon class dragons"

"Well if we start of with abilities at the stage I'm at my sacred gear (Chaos Gauntlets) is what Lily saw form on my arms. Their are a few abilities it can do before balance breaking which is a break in the world's balance. It can do [Amplify] which triples my power every 10 seconds compared to the (Boosted Gear) that Issei has that is called [Boost] which doubles the owners power every 10 seconds. We both have the power to transfer power to people, living things and inanimate objects. And the last thing is that I can drain power people's power and take it in as my own. Issei can shoot compressed balls of energy, since he's a devil he will shoot Demonic energy. The balance breaker of all thee heavenly dragon sacred gears is called Scale Mail. Mine and Issei's will look almost the same but with color being diffrient due to us having diffrient dragons and the only other thing I know about my sacred gear is the incantation for Juggernaut Drive which is in its research book of my fathers" you had a small let her back book that could easily fit in your back pocket.

"Ohh and I almost forgot " you said while facing Lily" I'm now Lily's legal gaurdian and she will be staying here at my house"

[What!!]

" when did this happen " Yelled Rias, Akeno, Koneko, and Lily

" the gaurdian part when I was driving home, and I decided she will stay here after I saved her, why whats wrong" you said that while tilting your head slightly.

Rian then said" the gaurdians part I get but her living with you that's a total diffrient story why"

"How can I protect her if she's in a apartment at the bottom of the mountain"

"Ok your right but where is she going to sleep" asked Koneko

"She will sleep in the third room on the top floor next to my room"

"Fine then if you want to play it that way then we're living here too. As an order all girls under my service and me and excluding Asia will live here at (Y/n) house" Rias said as an anouncement.

"That's fine its not like I don't have the room"

"Really your not going to argue back or anything your just going to let us live here"

"Why not let you girls stay here"

Issei then yelled " Because your getting all the girls and not me I'm suppose to become the harem king"

"Does it look like I want to become a harem king Issei, so stop yelling" you said simply.

"Ohh what ever, I gotta go back home and help my parents with Asia" Issei said while standing up.

Kiba then got up and said " I have a few things to take care of, so let's go Issei" Kiba motioned to Issei the left.

You and the girls waved goodbye to them as they left out the door. You then put a concerned and serious face on. Rias then said.

"Your going to tell Lily your past arn't you"

You nodded then started the story.

{Time skip}

You were at the part about you being tortured and you started to take your shirt of to show her your scars. Lily then started to freak out and Squeaked.

"(Y/n) why are you taking your shirt of I'll see your body I don't think I'm ready for that" Akeno then tapped on her shoulder and leaned behind Rias and said.

"He's about to show you his scars from being tortured. And you have to see his abs they make me burn up inside when I look at them if you know what I mean"

When you took your shirt off Lily was blushing Crimson red.

{Time skip}

It was now 5 o'clock in the morning and you just finished your story of your past. Everyone looked tired because of the lack of sleep. Except Lily who was sleeping earlier. You then said to the girls.

"I'm going to bed. You girls can sleep in the bed with me if you want, because I know you three" You were looking at Rias, Akeno, and Koneko"
Are going to sneak in to my bed any ways like Friday moning"

You then got in the elevator and went in to your room. And you saw that the three of them were already there and ready to go to bed. Then you saw Lily also on your bed blushing Crimson red wearing only wearing the t-shirt you she had when you got home and a pair of panties. Koneko was the same but had the shirt she wore last time on. Rias and Akeno were only in Ina pair of panties. You then got in time the bed and sighed. Rias took your right arm, Akeno took your left arm and Koneko and Lily shared a side of your chest. You then thought to your self.

"Why have these girls been throwing them selves at me, but something good might come out of it some day"

You then turned the lamp of next to your bed and went to sleep with 4 beautiful girls in your bed.

~~~~~
Hello every one it's me again and this charter was a little had to make because it was from total scratch. But now Lily is a devil but not able to go in to battle. So what will happen in the next chapter. I'll see you again later. Have a nice day goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 1.4K 37
A boy who has dealt with too much trouble his whole life found himself a bad situation. What began as a struggle and stressing out. Then it became wh...
8.3K 342 9
Kuoh Academy seems like a regular high school; clubs, sports, pretty girls, perverted guys, that one really hot guy or girl that everyone wants or wa...
9.5K 203 12
Hiroki Kusuchi is a high schooler who attends Kuoh Academy, he is an all around average guy with nothing sticking out about him. One day he ends up r...
1.7M 15.2K 60
Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book so don't hate on me okay?) Disclaimer: I...