Kara and Monel

By CWsisters01

More

Krypton
Friends
Caught

Daxam

245 6 0
By CWsisters01

Hi my name is Monel and I am 13 years old

Monel POV

I walked into school and a girl bumps into me by accident but I was total chill about it she said her name was Kara and then I introduced myself as Monel. We walked into our final class and the bell went shortly after. I got beamed onto Daxam and I saw our house in fire I held Maggie and we escaped although our parents didn't and we got beamed down to earth.

We arrived on earth and I hugged Kara and introduced her to my 6 years old sister Maddie. I smiled and we all hugged Kara , me , my sister and Kalel and we looked weird looking around aimlessly on this blue and green planet.

I have a crush on Kara she is just so pretty and beautiful and cute

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 30.7K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
623K 31.6K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
548K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
913K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.