Heart of Courage (Iron Fist x...

Autorstwa EmilyFalkenrath

One shot of Danny Rand/Iron Fist. I also have this published on Quotev, so I thought I'd copy it here. I mean... Więcej

Iron Fist

570 19 3
Autorstwa EmilyFalkenrath

Neither you nor Spiderman could barely hold on to the plane any longer. You had used all your might to stay somewhat comfortable in it, but that was becoming impossible. However, you didn't care. All you wanted was to see Danny.

You couldn't believe he was going to go just like that. You didn't want him to.

Soon enough, the plane landed in a very cold and snowy place. Your outfit wasn't enough to cover you from the wind and you felt like you'd freeze to a popsicle. And from what you could see, Spidey felt the same way.

"FREEZE!"

You turned around to see a man dressed like a warrior, and looking at you like you were a threat.

"We're on that!" Spiderman replies.

The warrior scoffs, and he leaps at Spiderman. You move away to dodge his attacks and attack in any way you can, but the warrior dude is too strong and fast. He was going to beat you up there, no doubt.

But then, somebody appeared in front of you and blocked the coming attack, and even fought back. You then realized that it was none other than the boy you were madly in love with: Danny.

You were happy to see him again, but you were still shocked at everything.

"I'm glad to see you have not grown soft, brother," the warrior said.

"Brother?!" You asked.

"My brother in spirit," Danny replied. "Not by blood."

You approached Danny and stood closer behind him, when he turned around to look at you. For one thing, you had grown used to seeing him with his mask, that seeing his bare face made you fall harder for him. Something about the way he was dressed made him seem even more handsome, and you were instantly more attracted to him.

"Daniel," you heard the old monk that took him away say, "what are these outside infidels doing here?"

"Infidels?" Spidey asked.

"They must go," Danny's 'brother', Scorpion, blurted out. "They stain the honor of K'un L'un."

You couldn't help but frown at Scorpion, but Danny soon intervened.

"They are my friends," he said. "Please allow them to enter."

The monk seemed to obey Danny's every word, and though they were hesitant to trust you and Spiderman, you soon found yourselves walking towards the mystical city together.

Inside, you reached a big building that looked like a temple. You were finally left alone with Danny and with Peter, and you went near the fireplace so that the could would shake off of you.

"Danny," you said. "What's going on here?"

He smiled kindly at you and Peter, which made your heart melt, and then he proceeded to making the flame bigger for your comfort.

"The return of the heart of Xiao Lao," he replied. "I grew up training in martial arts, then battled Xiao Lao and gained the Iron Fist, after which I would foster an era of peace as King. I was given a year to say my goodbyes to the world outside, but instead I chose to learn, with you."

Your heart sank. Did that mean you wouldn't be able to see Danny anymore?

"Now, I must first compete in the return of the heart of Xiao Lao to be named king," he says. You notice his voice is growing weaker. "And if I don't, the throne will go to Scorpion. He has grown greedy and self-centered, and I can't... I can't...."

Then, Danny collapses in front of the fireplace. You and Spiderman both rush over to see what's wrong, and you notice he has a purple set of vein-looking structures on his neck and jaw.

"Danny!" You yell trying to get him up.

"Spiderman... (Y/N), I can't see... I'm blind."

You looked at him in severe worry, and then you remember that the ninja back at New York had made a thin cut on Danny's skin.

Spiderman went to get the monks while you held Danny in your arms. You were worried about him terribly, you stroked his hair and got him to a cooler place in the room. When the monks arrived they immediately tended to him.

"It's temporary," the Monk said after he finished checking on Danny.

"But he will not be able to compete in that state," Scorpion says viciously.

"Can I not choose a champion to compete in my place?" Danny asks.

"You can," the monk replies.

"I choose Spiderman."

"You're choosing the outside infidel?!"

"Yes," Danny replies. "And my word is law."

"Very well," the monk says. "The spider will compete against the Scorpion."

You looked hopefully at Danny and at Peter. Though you didn't know the place well, you knew they couldn't let Scorpion win.

****

The championship went well. Spidey won and Danny wasn't blind anymore! He was king, though...

And that mean, he'd have to remain here, while you'd have to return to New York...

And at that thought, your heart sank. You were spending the night there, but you couldn't sleep with all these things in your head. You couldn't stop thinking of Danny and of how much you'd miss him.

You got up from your bed and went outside to a balcony nearby. You looked out at the distance while convincing yourself that this was where Danny was supposed to be.

"(Y/N)?"

You turned around to see Danny standing behind you, looking at you with a soft gaze planted on his handsome face.

"Hi," you said softly.

He smiled kindly at you and stood in front of you while also looking out at the distance.

"Danny?"

"Yeah?"

You sighed. If he was going to stay here, you might as well just tell him how you feel, right?

"I..." you hesitated. Then again, you wouldn't want to make things uncomfortable right before you separated.

"What's the matter?" He asked you softly.

"I just wanted you to know that..." you trailed off. "I'm really going to miss you, because... you mean the world to me."

Danny smiled gratefully at you. "I'll miss you too."

You looked at him, and then, the words just escaped your mouth.

"I'm in love with you, Danny."

You noticed that his eyes widened ever so slightly, but after that, Danny's facial expression turned into one of happiness. He took you in his arms in a loving embrace and didn't let you go for a long while.

"I am too, my dear (Y/N)."

You looked into his eyes and felt the sadness coming. "I can't believe I won't see you anymore."

"Stay," he said.

"W-what?"

"Stay here," he repeated. "As my queen..."

You blushed heavily, and remembered that he's a king. You wrapped your arms around him, and buried your face in his chest.

"You know I'd love that," you told him.

"Then let's not let anything stop us," he said while looking into your eyes. "I want to be with you, (Y/N)."

"I do too, Danny..."

He gently cupped your neck with his hand. You looked up at his beautiful green eyes and the you saw him starting to lean down closer to your face. It was at that moment that his soft lips met yours. You kissed him back and wrapped your arms around his neck. You ran one of your hands through his soft blond hair and also pressed your body onto his.

Soon, Danny had no choice but to wrap his arms around your lower back. His hands soon traveled all around your back and his kissing grew a lot stronger and more passionate. You were almost about to climb on him even, but you managed to hold back from getting too kinky out in the balcony.

But that got a lot harder each second. You parted from his lips and left him panting for air while you went down to kiss his neck. He let out a soft, quiet moan, and then those little moans grew louder as you hit the sweet spots on his skin. You began to nibble and suck gently at one of the spots and he was just about ready to lose it. You noticed that Danny had to bite his lower lip in the hottest way possible to keep from being too loud.

He then pulled you away softly, and leaned his forehead on yours. You were both breathing heavily to catch your breath, and then, Danny pulled you in for a hug.

"Would you like to continue in my bedroom?"

You blushed and hugged him tighter. "Yeah."

Danny smirked and took your hand, then led you down the halls to his bedroom, locking the door behind you.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
457K 16.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
428K 17.4K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...