Sukor : My Idea Box

By maithu_

Hey People, I think most of the people here know me. So straight to the point. This book is to discuss about... More

CAY = BIL-SIL Realtionship
What about MP?
Play with Baby!
New story: Orenda?
Possession: Word or Emotion?
Gossip with the singer!
You & Me
ATTRACTION vs LOVE vs OBSESSION vs LUST
Open Ground!
Walk with Mr. Cute
Question about title
Chat with Sweeto!
New Concept
Play with The Player
Write with me
Information
Mature Contents
Stories & Titles
A New Award
Readers and Me
Phone call with Mr. Lust
Select Title
Let's get Enchanted
Advance Wishes
A word with you
Resolutionsssss
Letter to Miss. to Mrs. Luck!

Talk with Flechazo

145 4 2
By maithu_

Hey guys!

Here I'm posting the chat I had with my reader in IF!
Like it and share your views!

May be time for fun!
What do you guys think about having a chat with the Flirtatious Suraj from Flechazo!

If interested continue to read.

***** SURAJ *****

Hey lovelies,

How are you all doing Bubblies?
Before reading my chat, just promise me that you will not complain to Chakor about my flirtatious side, Ok Roses?
I'm not scared of her as she knows that I'm a flirt but the thing is I don't want to see her sad after coming to know I'm flirting with you all Gorgeous.

You see I forgot for what I'm here.

Ahaan! Chat with me!
So I give you all rights to ask 2 questions. I mean maximum 2. You see 1 or 2 questions.
Yes babes! You can ask whatever you want but with limitations. And I hope you all know what those limitations are when it comes to a married Man like me! LOL!

Let me come to the point!
The weirdo of an author said that she will be the first one to ask those questions, so let's get started.

>> Why these many names (i.e. Sugary name) for Chakor?

What type question is this, Little Nut!
It's for my Flechazo and I will call her with whatever names I please.
And moreover, it's one of the arts to get my girl.
Hope you understand Nuts!

>> Why don't you write a book on with all the Sugary names available in this world? I think it will be useful to those wasting-time idiots?

Yoo! Mind your tongue Panda!
The persons you called idiots are the persons who makes this world full of crimes look beautiful with their love.
Coming to your question, are you an idiot?
I thought you have a little brain but no problem let me explain to you.
I don't want to die young and that too in the hand of my beautiful Lady.
She is possessive and if she gets to know that, I'm dead.
So shut your mouth and go away Panda.

Finally those 2 questions with the weirdo author are finished.
Back to you all Butterflies.
I will be waiting to know what do you like to know about me.
The problem is that idiotic author is on public holiday tomorrow, so she will write my answers only tomorrow. So hate her and not me.

See you guys! My Ishq is waiting for me to go on a date.
Will catch you all tomorrow. Love you all!

***** ME *****

I don't know what got in him that he is talking about me like that.
But I love the way he love Chakor.

----------------------------------------------

***** SURAJ *****

Hey dear!

Nice to hear that I'm your crush but sorry I'm not available in market.

I can see that how much greedy you are!
No problem! I'm just giving my interview, Nuts is going to write it down. She must be the one to be worried. Anyways, I don't care about her.

So let's start with your questions.

>> I think u should have also taken Chakor for a date.If you went then will u like to share the experience? please give the description in detail?(sorry writer,desired to have it.u know greedy readers.)

Yeah! Date! The best date of my life! And the only one until now. As you see the date I planned for yesterday got cancelled due to my Dad who invited his best friend, who came from world trip.

Coming to the date, it was more beautiful than what I have planned.

2 days before our engagement, I went to my Pumpkin's house. I knew that she was alone as it was a Saturday and her parents are around the Rajvanshi mansion, preparing the engagement. When she opened the door, she was surprised to find me there as she thought I will be out of city for 2 days with my friends. It was a small lie I said to her to have time to prepare our date.

When she welcomed me in, she asked what was the package I was holding. I just gave it to her and asked her to change into the dress I got for her.
She was hesitating to get it from me but you all know that she can't argue with me. So with a defeated face, she entered her room to change. In that process I asked her if she needs any help, I can give her a hand to wear her new dress but she didn't even leave the door for me to see the show.

Were am I going?
Back to the topic in hand.
Once she was ready, she came out in the Cinderella like white gown that I have got her with her 1000wala smile.
My heart stopped beating at that moment.
She came near me and said thanks shyly. In response, I just peeked her cheek. 
I forgot to mention, I was wearing a Tuxedo! Just imagine me, you will faint! LOL!

We made our way to the spot I have got arranged for our date. She asked me the reason, I just said I asked her parents to take her out and they accepted. Few last moment as just Lovers as after engagement we will be officially Fiances-Lovers. She bought my lie.
Who will ask parents permission to go on a date? Not me! She got to know the truth even before we got back to her house. She wasn't angry with me as her mother was teasing her when got back.

Back to subject.
Once at the place, I saw Chakor face turn crimson and she shyly looked at me! I knew she got what we are here for. A table for 2 arranged in the middle of a lac with the pavement to go there fully decorated in roses.

I took hold of her hand and brought her there. 
I pulled the chair for my Princess and made her sit there.
I saw the happiness I wanted to see in her eyes.
We calmly had our dinner and I asked for a dance and she accepted it immediately.
We danced on a beautiful romantic song using my phone.
When the song ended, I went on one knee and proposed her. If you ask me what I said, sorry to say I forgot. 
She accepted the ring with a big smile and few tears. I got up and with breaking our eye-lock until she closed her eyes when she felt my lips on hers. We kissed and Kissed and KISSED until an interruption happened. Which is her phone!

It was Kasturi ma and she asked us come back soon as it's really late. We did as she said and I got my Cupcake back to her house before I went back to mine.
That was my one and only date until now!
Hope you liked our date!
Please Honey, don't ask about the engagement. It was a simple affair where we exchanged rings and then danced. As we were too close while dancing, we forgot out surroundings started to get a little cozy. Yeah, I know, you must be thinking I'm a bad influence on her! And I agree with that. We came out of our Lalaland with clapping of people who where there. From there on, she kept a distance with me until the end of the function.

>> I came to know that your Chakor speaks very less and you don't like this.What about our writer,she speaks a plenty.You do have a second option?

Please Honey!
Make one thing clear, the writer is more than a chatterbox when it comes to just open her mouth! And she is an heartless person when it comes to me.
You see yesterday I was in an important meeting when she barged in for an interview! 
Do you think that is acceptable? I'm sure your answer would be a big NO! 
Coming to Chakor she is so innocent and pure, even if she doesn't talk a lot, her actions speak for her. And now I learn the language of her eyes too.
I don't want want to compare my Lady to anybody even if it's with that weirdo Author.
I will always love my Flechazo!

It was fun to answer to your questions Honey!
Thanks for making me remember those sweet moment.
See you! Take care!

***** ME *****

What am I going to do with all you people?
Finally type all these.
Lucky me, I asked him to not say those dialogues when he went back to his date else I would have to write more than 1 page.
Hope you got your answer dear!
I hate you for making me write this but I love you for being gentle with my readers.

----------------------------------------------

***** SURAJ *****

Hi Januu!

Hope you are doing good Jannu!
No worries, I will not call her idiot but for sure a weirdo! 
May be she can be a good writer but not cute! She is just weird! 

Doing things here and there, jumping from one place to other. 

You should see her, she is a total messed-organised person.

Let's come to your question Jannu!

>> Is the chakor is the 1st girl tat u flirt?(i need genuine answer my dear)

I'm a gentleman and I'm and I will always be genuine to what I say and what I do. So trust me Jannu.

Coming to your question.
As I was with my uncle, there was no girls at home, I mean no younger girls at home.
Moreover I was in a boy's school with all the activities possible, so no time to go out and roam with friends. I met my friends only at school.
When I entered University, girls threw themselves on me but I was not interested in them. My father was alone and I wanted to be back with him and help him in his business, so I concentrated on my studies and only my studies. Moreover, it can be said like that: I wanted to see the girl my father got attached to. Most of the time when we speak, it can be over phone or face to face, he speaks a lot about her. So I wanted to see her. 

Therefore, I can assure I didn't flirt with any other girls than my Life and now I'm flirting with you all in a friendly way. No harm in that.

>> I want to know tat u have fall in love with Chakor at first sight or after hearing her monologue?

Which monologue are you speaking about?

Are you talking about the cup incident?

 If it is than at that moment I wanted just to grab her and kiss her senselessly until we are breathless but I couldn't as Kasturi Ma was in the house and anytime anything can be happen.

Leave it Jannu!

To reply to your query,  I fallen in love with her at first sight!
There are a lot of things to fall in love like that. According to me.
My father is one of the reason with his continuous prises. 
Then the Beauty herself, they way I saw her, her reactions, he innocent eyes and cute nose, her lips... I can continue on the list for pages and pages.
I think you got your answer Jannu!

Hope you enjoy the rest of chat too!
Take care Jannu!

***** ME *****

OMG!
A shameless guy!
Chakor is lucky that her mother was there else I don't know what would have happened to her.

----------------------------------------------

***** SURAJ *****

Hi Sweety!

Thanks for doing the chat Sweety!

>> Why do you want to teach Chakor different languages?

I love to call her with all the names I can find! And I love that!
I didn't ask her to learn any language but with the bad influence which is me, she wanted to make our night special by saying her love to me in another language and she chose French as her friend, that weirdo written is from France. That was the first and last time she said something in some other language than English or Hindi.

>> There is universal language whom everyone understands. Isn't it love?

I absolutely agree with you Sweety!
The universal language is Love which has no barriers but to get and to show that love, each person has their own way and my way is a different one. And I thinks all the people here love my way of showing love! What say babes?

Sweety! You are playing with words dear! I said only 2 question for me so the PS will be for that weirdo Author!  But I will answer on her behalf as she is busy in typing my message.

>> How many languages do you know?

She is born and brought up in Chennai for almost 8 years, so she speak Tamil and English. Then she shifted to Pondicherry as there was working going on in her Chennai house, there she joined a French school and extra classes for just 1 year! When time arrived she came to France with her full family and settled there when she was 11 as her great grand father was French, she became Indo-Franco with fully Indian origin. So she is fluent in French. 

In high school, she had a choice to learn Grec and she learned it for 2 years then all the students have to choose a language between German and Spanish, she chose Spanish and she studied it for almost 5 years. But now she said that she forgot. When she was in University, she had friends from different countries and different traditions, so from them she learned few words. And she did 2 months course in German during last year in Univ.
Forgot to tell she was always interested in language may be because her name is a language in Nepal! LOL!
Since her childhood she wanted to learn Hindi and she achieved it with the help of Serials, Films and Shows when she was living alone to do her final years in Mulhouse, a city in France near Swiss.
Like that she knows few things here and there!
Ouf finally, I finish telling a small story of the Weirdo Author!

Hope these answers are enough!
See u Sweety!

***** ME *****

How come he knows my full history and telling it without my permission?
He is the weirdo and calling me weirdo!

----------------------------------------------

***** SURAJ *****

Yo Young Lady!

Are you doing competition with me in calling name?
You know that you can't win.
I'm just kidding. Thanks for all those sweet names.

I think I should send Chakor to you so you can teach her few names.

>> How did you felt after your very first kiss...I mean what was the aftermath feeling in that immediate moment?

I don't think only girls will feel butterflies.
I too felt it with just the touch of her lips with mine.
It was magical and I felt active butterflies in my stomach.

Even now I feel the same whenever we kiss. I can't have enough of her lips. If given chance I will eat her lips for eternity. Poor Chakor.

>> Why do you always torture the poor,innocent girl,like that,every time teasing her,with the awakened senses?

What about me Young Lady?
I'm also a poor soul.
She is doing all she does normally but the problem is in my eyes, I see like she is doing all that purposely to pull me towards her. 

Who can you blame? My eyes, my hands or my hormones.
I can't keep my hands away from her even when they are others.
So I hold her hand under the table, pull her inside a room to peek her cheeks and lips...

She is the reason for the torture she is giving me. And I'm the one tortured.

Thank you dear for making me remember all those beautiful moments with my Girl.
Take care Young Lady. 

***** ME *****

I totally agree with you, poor Chakor.
He is speaking as if she is the one torturing her but in reality he is the culprit.
The problem is we can't hand him to police as Chakor is so in love with him and these torture are making her go crazy for him.
What to do? Her fate.

----------------------------------------------

Hey Sweetheart!

How are you doing dear?
Hope Nuts is writing down correctly what I'm saying.

Let's start it Sweetheart..

>> Is Chakor still timid and shy or have you got acquainted with "Chatterbox" ?

With the bad influence which is me, my Doll is still a shy and timid Lady when it comes to talk but as I said before, actions speaks a lot and she became greedy for my kisses.

She waits for morning dirty kiss, after breakfast kiss, before work kiss,...
She don't get enough of them and I'm happy with that as I'm also in the same situation.
So my Angel didn't become a "Chatterbox" but a "KissyBox".

Hope you are enjoying your day with my replies.
See you dear else Nuts will start with another chat.

***** ME *****

Hope this was not rude from his part dear as much as he is rude with me.

----------------------------------------------

Ok guys!
I just copy pasted the chat from IF!
If you want me to do one here, let me know!
In that case, we would do it here and there simultaneously!

Next topic will be here before Friday 2/6/17

Let me know if you enjoyed reading this!

See you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
233K 5.2K 74
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
19.1K 633 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
81.9K 3.5K 80
❤️