Blind Date: Leadership Counts...

By KpopFever48

[Completed] Cha Hak-yeon and Gu Ye-jin have no idea who they are. But after being paired together for a proj... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 { Final }

Chapter 15

8 1 0
By KpopFever48

☆[N's P.O.V]☆

I need to know. I need to know what happened. But she wasn't at class.

Weird I saw her this morning.

I took out my phone and called her number. But no one picked up.

"N! You okay?" I heard Ravi ask my as I ignored.

"Yejin." I said as I got up.

"Hey... you saw her? I didn't see her." Ravi said as I just ignored that also.

"I need to know." I said as Ravi have me a puzzled look.

"What?" He asked me as I sat back down.

"She's not answering her phone." I said and Ravi just sighed.

"N. She's a detective. She smart." He said as that hit me.

Detective? That part exists.

I took out my phone and read the text messages. They're the same.

No way... that means something happened after that.

But what?

"Detective? That part exists." I said and he gave me a puzzled look.

"Are you becoming like Yejin a detective? You two are perfect for each other." He teased me but I didn't care. It had something to do with this.

I took out my phone and called Yejin again.

"Aigoo." I said as I banged my hand on the table.

I messaged Yejin.

N: answer your phone.

Yejin: something else is more important that that stupid call

N: what?

Yejin: I don't care.

N: what?

Yejin: don't you even try

N: try what?

Yejin: don't try anything

N: what?

Yejin: I'm telling you until you tell me what you wanted to tell me

N: fine than. Meet me at school after school. I know your here.

Yejin: okay

Yes. I got her tho answer.

"Did she answer?" Ravi asked me as I nodded.

"Yup." I said as he sighed.

"Okay than... I'll leave you two to it. Now like I still trust you after what happened to you and Yejin." He said as he started to eat some of the lunch.

Me and Yejin... was it really a dream?

☆☆☆[After School]☆☆☆

I told the time to Now have a partner during the meeting and now I'm outside waiting.

Is she really coming?

I took out my phone and called her.

This time she picked up.

"Are you coming?" I asked her and I heard nothing.

Weird.

"No..." I heard her say faintly.

"What? Why?" I asked her and she didn't answer.

"Yejin. Yejin? Yejin!" I started to get tried of her.

"Do you really want to know?" She answered me and I said yes.

"Your acting like this now? Right now!" I yelled at her and I heard the call end. This girl. I swear.

I quickly called her again.

She picked up.

"Yejin. I'm sorry." I said and I didn't hear anything from her but deep breathing.

"Yejin. I'll meet you at your house. Just tell me where you live." I said and she sighed and it was very deep.

"Remember when we first went out with Ravi? I live in that neighborhood. So try." She said as I just sighed.

"Okay. Fine. Let's play that way. But if I find you. I swear." I said and that's when the call ended.

I walk down her neighborhood. I was about to knock on doors but than I thought of it.

Tire tracks. Bike tracks. I looked at the ground and kept walking until I saw bike tracks. And they led to a house.

I really didn't care who it was but I took out my phone and called Yejin.

She picked up.

"Yejin." I said and I heard a simple what from her.

"Look out your window." I said and I saw her head poke out.

"Huh. Detective Cha." She said than the call ended.

I walked up to the door and knocked on it. Than I saw her open the door.

"So... what do you want to me?" She asked me as she sat down on a couch and I followed.

"Your smart." I said and she just sighed.

"I get that to everyone." She said and I just realized that I got a different reaction from her.

"Yea.. I know that." I said, I really know that.

"So... about the past." I said and she didn't show me any emotions. She has I heart I know that. I've seen it but she's not showing it now.

"Tell me it so I can get mine over with." She said and I sighed than cleared my throat.

☆[Flashback]☆

It was after school and I was rushing to get to the hospital. I took the bus to get here cause I knew if I had walked nothing would have worked.

Once I got there I told the lady at the counter my mom's name and than she told me which room she was in. I will never forget that number, 305.

I walked into the room very slowly. And when I saw my mom I instantly rushed to the bed and sat next to her and held her hand.

"N?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Y-yes mom?" I asked

"I love you N, don't ever forget that." My mom said and that was the last words I heard from my mom.

"I-I won't f-forget that." I said as I let my tears fall down on my face. 

I knew it was going to happen. But I never did anything about it. And now... I regret that choice.

☆[End of Flashback]☆

"And as from my dad. I don't know where he is now." I said as I let a tear fall down my cheek.

"That's... really dark, but. Did you know how she died?" She asked me, does she really not have a heart?

"No... I never got told." I said as I let another tear fall down my face.

"Ah... that's sad." She said as she looked at me.

Does she have a a heart or is she acting?

"I guess your story is sadder than mine." She said and I thought she was joking for once.

"No its not.. yours is probably sadder than mine." I said and she nodded no sadly.

"You can just tell me." I said and she nodded than cleared her throat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 56 24
Han Sanghyuk and Kim Mya are both involved in a love tragedies until fate brings them together in a rebound. Kim Mya hates her exboyfriend who endles...
15.3K 1K 29
When new couples in VIXX happen, other members become furious... (You know what? Just read the story...✌❤️)
7.8K 199 33
When the fates of two people, international k - pop star Jung Yong Hwa and an average middle-class college student collide, romance, scandals, and he...
127K 8.1K 33
Leo is a new transfer student in his third year, but he is horribly shy. It's hard for him to let people in, and he struggles with any form of social...