There's only one of you

By NotASocialCasualty

He flies. I fall. He smiles and I can't resist it. I'm so lost. He sees me. I fall. He's so... More

Synopsis
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
EPILOGUE: To the one I love

25

1.1K 36 16
By NotASocialCasualty

«So far away, but still so near. The lights come up, the music dies.

But you don't see me standing here.»

-Dancing on my own. Calum Scott.

I was standing in my final pose. Somehow, I did every single thing in my program the way it was meant to be. As I stood there, watching the crowd, my heart was joyful. And I realized for the first time I was not terrified of being there anymore, I actually adored that sensation when it was them and me, and we were all happy.

I thought I was so lucky.

I thought, maybe I could do it.

"Shoma Uno's currently in second place"

I was okay with that. I was okay if it was him on the first place.

But he wasn't.

I met a different Yuzuru that day. The Short program's bronze medalist was quiet, his face expressionless.

"Yuzuru, you were magical to me."

I saw something on his eyes.

"Thank you. You did good aswell. Congratulations."

His smile was not a real one. He was just being polite.

Maybe, it was because of Yukari. But her kiss was a mistake. I thought he knew it. I thought he knew I only loved him. I was only his.

"We need to talk."

I said nothing. My heart felt weird. The dream was about to turn into a nightmare.

"I want to end this. If there was even something between us."

I thought we were something. I thought if he loved me, I could try and make him happy. I dared to think I was... special.

But words can destroy every inch of happiness in your soul. I learned that during 4 Continents.

******

A/N: Last one for today. Thank you for reading as always. I really appreciate it <3 

-H. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687 38 8
An elegant figure walks out of the forest. They are pretty. ShoSho thought that when he first saw them. So when he and his brother run, he knows wher...
41.5K 1K 29
I follow him everywhere. I tell him anything. Even, I make him my first love. But he just leave like nothing. I became alone. I became the...
First Snow By jz

Fanfiction

268 10 1
Fell for you during spring. Lost you until two summers. Then you came back but left me on fall. Five years since then and now its winter. With you ri...
1K 25 15
He and I met by an accident. He and I fought of an accident. But when a real accident happen, he is the one that'll always be there. He is Minseok, a...