Kirigiri-san! PLEASE!!!

Von NhaChi

Naegiri short story! Naegi Makoto is known as the Super High School Level Good luck from winning a lottery. I... Mehr

Lean on Me
Move in with Me
Orange Juice
Meeting the Family (Christmas Edition)
Honeymoon (Part 1)
Honeymoon (Part 3)
Subtle Darkness
Day Off
Always Holding In
Naegi's Troubles
Loving Wife
Halloween Party
My Wife Became Young! (Part 1)
My Wife Became Young! (Part 2)
A Date I Will Never Forget
My Valentine
White day
Admiration to Love (Part 1)
Admiration to Love (Part 2)
Admiration to Love (Part 3)
Admiration to Love (Part 4)
Admiration to Love (Part 5)
Admiration to Love (Part 6)
Admiration to Love (Part 7)
Admiration to Love (Part 8)
Admiration to Love (Part 9)

Honeymoon (Part 2)

5.5K 100 177
Von NhaChi

In the background...

"Where is that darn Kirigiri?" Togami asked. "At this rate, Naegi will be snatched up by those two."

"They are not really going to snatch Naegi away, right?" Asahina asked.

Plan 3: Operation Jealousy

"Did you hire those two to hit on Naegicchi?" Hagakure asked.

"Almost everyone on this island works under me. Once they heard of Naegi's deplorable love life situation, they all strangely quite easily agreed to help bring them closer together."

*Wingman Corporation*

"Where is Kyoko-chan?" Asahina asked worriedly.

"She sure is taking her time... Servant, find out the problem!"

Toko grabbed binoculars from her sleeve and searched for Kirigiri through the lenses.

"Found her, Byakuya-sama! She is being harassed by a group of raggedy men."

"Did you hire them as well?" Hagakure asked with much concern.

"No, I have no idea who they are," Togami answered.

"Really! Kyoko-chan is in trouble then. We gotta go save her!" Asahina said as she prepared to go down to help her.

"Wait!" Togami stopped her. "Let's have Naegi solve the problem for us. He is much closer to her. He will get to her much faster than we can."

"Okay..." Asahina said as she stood down.

Togami grabbed his walkie talkie and said, "Move the target towards the coordinates that I will tell you..."

The two girls successfully dragged Naegi towards Kirigiri.

Once Naegi saw Kirigiri in trouble, he broke free from the girls and started running towards Kirigiri.

"Kirigiri-san! I'm coming now," Naegi said desperately.

Kirigiri did not hear him. By the time he reached her, Kirigiri had thrown the man holding her wrist over her shoulder and onto his bottom.

"This girl is crazy!" he shouted as he and his friends ran away.

Naegi was awestruck by Kirigiri's swiftness.

In the background...

"Is that okay?" Hagakure asked worriedly. "He looks awestruck?"

"...As long as the problem is solved, all is well."
.
.
.
.
"Hm? Naegi-kun?" Kirigiri said, finally noticing Naegi behind her.

The two girls had retreated quietly after the two made contact with one another. The men also ran away from Kirigiri's might and were later ambushed by the two women under Togami. The men were tasered at high voltages near their necks and dragged into nearby thickets of trees.

"That was amazing, what you did!"

"Ah, that... I am a detective, so I have to train my body. I am not nearly as strong as Aoi though," Kirigiri said.

"I am not well versed in martial arts, but it seems to be quite useful for self defense."

"Shall I teach you a few moves when we get back?" Kirigiri asked trying to play cool.

"That would be great!" Naegi said as he grabbed Kirigiri's hand. "More importantly, are you alright?"

"...Yes."

"Kirigiri-san is still a girl with these slim wrists and small hands. The next time you run into trouble, I hope that you call for my help. I may seem a bit unreliable, but I would like it if you called for me in situations like these. Being a man would be useless if I cannot protect the woman I love."

Kirigiri nodded her head slightly out of embarrassment.

In the background...

"This is enough for today," Togami said as he started walking towards his boat located below the cliff side. "It's up to them now."

"Let's go get some donuts," Asahina suggested. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm starving after running around the island all day."

"Hmph! I don't know how you can eat those kind of things everyday... We will be having food that has already been prepared by my personal chef."

"You're such a good person, Togamicchi!" Hagakure said as he wrapped his arm around Togami's neck.

"Unhand me, Cretin, before I push you off this cliff!"
.
.
.
.
Afterwards, the couple walked around the beach. Kirigiri initiated hand holding and even went as far as to intertwine her fingers into Naegi's despite her deep embarrassment. They had dinner at the restaurant Togami instructed Naegi to take Kirigiri with comps included and watched the sunset together.

"Naegi-kun, shall we get going to our room?" Kirigiri suggested.

Naegi blushed slightly.

"Isn't it still a bit early?"

"I'd like to be alone with you now," Kirigiri said as she grabbed Naegi's hand. "Is that a good enough reason?"

"O-Okay," Naegi said embarrassedly as he turned his head away.

The room had a view of their own outdoor bath.

"Wow! This place is amazing! There is even an outdoor bath," Naegi said excitedly. "The bed is very large as well!"

"I looked around, but it seems that this is the only bedroom here. Seems odd that there is only one despite this being such a large estate..."

Naegi blushed slightly.

"...That means that there is only one bed then," Naegi commented.

"It is not much different than usual then. We usually sleep in the bed at home together anyways."

"My thoughts exactly..." Naegi said with a slightly dejected tone. He was slightly hoping for a different reaction from Kirigiri.

"It will be just the two of us from now without any outside disturbances."

Naegi felt slightly more tense.

"What shall we do now?" Naegi asked shyly. "Cards? Or–"

"How about a bath?"

Naegi gave a sigh of false relief.

"A bath? That sounds gre—"

Naegi blushed ferociously.

"Is something the matter?"

"N-No, of course not... Mm! This is the natural course of action after a long day, right?" Naegi reasoned.

"You can go in first. I will go in later."

Naegi's heart calmed down immediately.

'That's right... she didn't mean together,' Naegi thought to himself.

Naegi had the bath all to himself until Kirigiri came in with only a towel wrapped around her body and her hair wrapped into a bun.

Naegi blushed ferociously.

"K-Kirigiri-san!"

"Naegi-kun, may I join you?"

"O-Of course," Naegi said as he scooted to the other side of the small bath. He quickly grabbed the towel he had laying by his side and tied it to his waist.

Kirigiri came into the bath with her towel on. The towel clung to her curves as the towel touched the water.

"The bath here is quite nice," Kirigiri said as she held up a small puddle of the bathwater up with her hands.

"...Y-Yeah," Naegi said as he looked up towards the sky.

"Naegi-kun, did you have fun today?" Kirigiri asked as she slowly scooted towards Naegi.

"Yeah! It was my first time coming to this beach, and the estate that Togami-san lent us is really beautiful."

"I am glad that you enjoyed coming here," Kirigiri said as she intertwined her hand with Naegi's hand. "I enjoyed coming here as well."

Naegi's heart soon jumped.

"K-Kirigiri-san..."

"When you invited me here, I was quite skeptical since I have never been to the beach before... From what I have experienced so far, I find is quite nice here," Kirigiri said.

Naegi soon turned his head towards Kirigiri's eyes, slightly moist lips, wet collarbone, then the towel wrapped tightly around her body. He soon turned away again out of embarrassment.

"Why are you looking away?"

"No reason..."

"Please look this way then if you have no reason to look away."

"...I can't look your way. You are too beautiful. I can't help but leer at you again. I don't want you to think of me as a dirty person."

"Didn't I already mention that I don't mind you leering at me?" Kirigiri asked as she grabbed Naegi's chin and turned his face towards her.

"K-Kirigiri-san..."

"Am I a dirty person for coming in here like this?"

"Kirigiri-san could never be dirty!" Naegi said as he grabbed her hand. "Everything about you is beautiful and clean... There is no way you could ever be dirty. I just didn't expect you to come in here with only a towel on... It made me very nervous, so I had a difficult time looking at your face."

Kirigiri blushed slightly.

"I see... Would you feel less nervous if I told you that I was wearing a swimsuit underneath?"

"You are?" Naegi said with a sigh of relief.

"You are too easy, Naegi-kun," Kirigiri said as she tapped Naegi's forehead with her right index finger.

Naegi was slightly confused.

"I didn't look carefully before, but you are quite well built but you still are quite slender," Kirigiri said as she lightly touched his chest and abdomen.

Naegi felt slightly embarrassed and ticklish from her light touches.

"...Do you think so?"

"Your back has also gotten wider... Things have changed a lot since our Hope Peak days."

"Yeah... Asahina-san has been inviting me out for runs and tells me to train more often on my own."

"...You sure have the nerve to be talking about other women in this situation, Naegi-kun. You are well aware that I have the ability to make you into a eunuch in this situation, right?"

Naegi felt a cold sensation go down his spine.

"...K-Kirigiri-san, I would appreciate it if you would spare me from that," Naegi begged.

"It was only a joke... Aoi is a good friend of ours. If it were any other women, I would not let you go as easily for being alone with them for a prolonged time."

"Is that jealousy?"

"I read somewhere that some men find a girl's jealous side quite cute. How was the slight taste of it?"

"...Quite scary."

"Being cute is quite difficult."

"If I may say, I believe that you are already plenty cute already being as yourself..."

Kirigiri blushed slightly as Naegi's eyes turned away.

"You are still as honest as the first time we met," Kirigiri said with a smile.

"The Hope Peak days? A lot of things happened back then as well..."

"Do you still think about them?" Kirigiri asked with a slightly downcast gaze as she left her right hand over his heart.

"...Everyday," Naegi answered as he brought Kirigiri into an embrace. "If only I was more stronger back then, maybe things would have been different. It is too late for that kind of thinking though... The only thing we can do now is live on for today and think of them for tomorrow as well."

"Yes," Kirigiri said as she wrapped her arms around Naegi's body and brought him into a tighter embrace.

After hugging for a few minutes, Naegi felt a very soft sensation brushing against his body that would have been unthinkable if Kirigiri was wearing a swimsuit underneath.

Naegi's blood pressure started to rise.

"...K-Kirigiri-san, forgive me if this question may come off a bit strange," Naegi said politely.

"What is it?"

"...Are you perhaps not wearing a swimsuit underneath?" Naegi asked nervously.

"...Ah, you found out? You can touch me more to confirm if it is true..."

Naegi immediately released Kirigiri and scooted to the other far end of the bath. Naegi broke out in a nosebleed dyeing the bath red and fainted. Kirigiri took him out of the bath and wiped Naegi down before putting on his bathrobe for him.

"I guess that was your tipping point?" Kirigiri said as she played with his cowlick. "I fell for a troublesome person..."

Kirigiri kissed the unconscious Naegi's cheek.

"Wake up soon, my sleeping prince."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

225 18 6
Ultimate Lucky Student Makoto Naegi embarks on a series of scientific experiments that he hoped would separate the world's notions of good and evil...
1.1K 3 23
Naegi Makoto, SHSL Luck, attends Hopes Peak with other interesting students including some old friends! He attends with his ex girlfriend, Maizono Sa...
4.7K 111 10
Non-Despair AU Natusumi Kazuryu Sister of The Ultimate Yakuza also A Reserve Course student meets a Certain Lucky Student Makoto Naegi he calls himse...
48.4K 1.7K 34
Misaki Naomi was a popular musician online, she was invited by Hope's Peak Academy because of her huge hits in the internet, in just a year she becam...