Frozen (Loki Fan Fiction)

By artifices101

Aria Wilson has remarkable powers... she just doesn't know it. Aria is a troubled girl with a hard past. She... More

Frozen (Loki Fan Fic)
Prologue- The Death
Chapter 1- The Mourned and the Mourning
Chapter 2 The God of Mischeif
Chapter 3- The Golden Dome and the Black Lie
Chapter 4- Cold Lies
Chapter 5- Late Nights and Early Mornings
Chapter 6- The Fire
Chapter 7- Bed Rest
Chapter 8- Feel
Chapter 9- Muspelheim and the Heat
Chapter 10- Your Fault
Chapter 11- Odin the Liar
Chapter 12- Training the Weak
Chapter 13- Train
Chapter 14- Lofn's Prophecy
Chapter 15- A Week
Chapter 16- Good Morning
Chapter 17- Frigg
Chapter 18- Cara
Chapter 19- Panic Attacks
Chapter 20- I'm Broken
Chapter 21- The Waterfall
Chapter 22- Nightmares
Chapter 23- Memories
Chapter 24- Scared
Chapter 26- The Illusions
Chapter 27- The Invasion
Chapter 28- My Child
Chapter 29- Possessed
Chapter 30- Eternity
Chapter 31- Awake
Chapter 32- Safe
A//N
Trailer!!!
Epilogue
Hayseed Shoutout

Chapter 25- Sleepless Nights

12.2K 447 81
By artifices101

One week, twelve hours and thirteen minutes.

I haven't slept in so long, the last dream I had petrified me to the point I was scared to even close my eyes. I remember it so vividly.

"Aria! Look around! See what you're doing!" Loki's voice faded in as the scene played. Asgard was in flames, people were crying and screaming. Loki's face was smeared with soot and tears, "Don't you feel any remorse?"

"The only thing I feel, sweetheart, is pride." I snapped and let out another burst of flames that set a building on fire, "I am so powerful now. I am unstoppable and you know it, this is why you lied and cheated me of my right. My right!"

Loki reached for me, but I hissed and flung a fireball at him.

"Don't touch me you pathetic scum." I snarled and snatched my hand up.

"Aria, Aria look at me." Loki pleaded and I laughed.

"It's Your Highness to you." I ordered and he closed his eyes. Letting out a strangled cry he began to pant.

"Don't make me do this!" He begged as fresh tears poured down his cheeks.

"You can't touch me you ignorant disgrace!" I screamed and Loki let out a moan of emotional pain.

"I love you Aria, you are my heart and soul. Without you I am lost, I am no one and nothing, I know you are in there, you are in pain seeing this. I can't do it though, my beautiful girl. I can't do it." He fell to his knees in agony.

I began to catch fire, my whole body like a flame. My face contorting into something ugly, I laughed.

"I should've killed you a while ago."

Then with his own blade, I slit his throat. Watching with satisfaction as blood poured out. Kneeling in front of his I stuck out my tongue and licked some of his blood.

"I lo..lov...ov..e y..u..." Loki tried to say, but he sounded like he was choking, gargling up his own blood.

"Rot in Hel."

I woke screaming and crying, Loki was shaking me awake. Refusing to touch him I backed myself against the headboard. He had been so hurt and confused; I had dodged any attempt of touch. I didn't want to hurt him, I couldn't trust myself.

Since then, the whole one week twelve hours and now sixteen minutes, I haven't seen him. I've either locked myself in my room or went to the Library and locked the doors.

Currently I was in my bedroom, my eyes batting as I struggled to stay awake. I had fallen back to old habits, using the blade to stay awake. I used the pain as my only refuge, I wasn't necessarily cutting myself. No, I wouldn't do that. I would never result back to that. I was just poking the skin whenever I felt like I was slipping. When the images flooded my head I screamed and began to scratch my arms, over my old scratch marks. I was so tired, and it was getting so frequent, I cried out and filled the tub with icy water.

I leaped into it and stayed there. My body jolted awake. Getting out I changed my blood splattered dress into a simple one. I carefully unlocked my door and fled to the library where I locked the door and opened books on nightmares.

Loki

I stood watching Aria as she read in the library. She looked like hell; her eyes had bags and her skin pale. I glared at her wrists with anger, remembering my talk with mother a few moments earlier.

She had slapped me, I had been thinking that Aria was done with me. She said, 'You want it? Fight for it,' then walked out. I knew Aria went into the library so I camped out and waited. Now I see little red scratched on her wrists, along with red nail marks.

She yawned and whimpered, scratching her arm. I silently came behind her and read over her shoulder, a book on Nightmares. She yawned again and began to scratch herself, I caught her arm.

"Stop," I ordered and she gasped and jumped up; nearly tripping over a table in her attempts to get away.

"W-What... Uhhh..." She kept glancing at the door and attempted to flee. I leaped over the coffee table and slammed the door shut right as she unlocked and opened it. She froze, her hand on the handle and head resting on the door. I was right behind her, my chest touching her back.

"You've been avoiding me." I stated with a frown, her breath hitched.

"Let me go." She ordered her voice thick with tears. I didn't budge from my spot though, I refused to.

"No, why have you been avoiding me?" I asked and she didn't answer, her back heaved with silent sobs.

I waited for an answer and when I go none I roared, "God dammit Aria answer me!"

She flinched and frantically tried to open the door, "Let me go! No! Let me go! Let me go!"

"Not until you answer!" I demanded and she fell to her knees.

"I hate you! Let me go! I hate you!" She screamed, I knew she didn't mean it. She just wanted me to go, I sunk down with her.

"Aria, please," I begged her for something I don't even know.

"No! No! No let me go!" She shrieked and I pressed my lips to her. She didn't respond but didn't pull back.

Her lips tasted salty from her tears, I was so happy to have her in my arms. I pulled back and she looked at me, then like she was imagining something she pushed me off and ran out of the room. I watched her leave feeling utterly defeated.

I ran to her room and stood outside.

"Aria, please explain to me what's wrong. Please, my love talk to me." I tried to provoke an answer out of her.

No response.

"Aria," I said softly and growled, "Dammit Aria! I'll stay out here all night if I have to."

No response.

"Fine." I said and ordered a servant to bring me a chair. They brought me one and I angled it with my legs outstretched so if Aria tried to escape while I was sleeping, she'd trip over my legs. Closing my eyes I waited, and waited.

Aria

I stood on the opposite side of the door. It was the next morning and Loki was talking to me, I responded twice.

I didn't want to hurt him, if I'd touch him I'd see those images of his blood and me licking it up.

But I didn't have to see him all the time to talk to him.

"Aria?" Loki asked and I didn't answer, but he knew I was listening, "I hate it when you have nightmares."

"Why?" I asked and he sighed.

"You're in one place where I can't save you."

My heart fluttered and I placed my hand on the wall, knowing he'd be doing the same. It wasn't just this mere inch of wood was separating me and my love, it was much more. I couldn't think straight, I'd hate myself if I hurt him.

I couldn't risk it.

------

Short Chapter, sorry.

Vote, Comment, and Follow!!!

Instagram- Gillianofficial

- Gillian

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 71 37
On Asgard, Odin is critically ill, possibly even dying. Odin has banished Loki to Midgard for all eternity. Odin has sent for Thor to take the throne...
930 30 16
When Loki meets the love of life, he begins to understand love isn't a weak emotion after all and that he is not unworthy of it. It consumes every fi...
7.7K 422 29
Luft. Goddess of Air. Thor's friend. And as of recently, Loki's ex-friend. Loki tried to blame her for the battle of New York, and Odin banished her...
673 47 22
Paige Stark has been raised by her aunt Pepper and Tony Stark since the death of her parents at a young age. She is no stranger to the excitement an...