RAVEN ✔️

By BritneyRose_97

"You're an asshole." The poor girl was on the verge of tears by now. "I would never fall for you. You were j... More

Characters/Cast Part 1
Characters/Cast Part 2
Characters/Cast Part 3
• Prologue •
•• Part One ••
Chapter 1 ✔️
Chapter 2 ✔️
Chapter 3 ✔️
Chapter 4 ✔️
Chapter 5 ✔️
Chapter 6 ✔️
Chapter 7 ✔️
Chapter 8 ✔️
Chapter 9 ✔️
Chapter 10 ✔️
Chapter 11 ✔️
Chapter 12 ✔️
Chapter 13 ✔️
Chapter 14 ✔️
Chapter 15 ✔️
Chapter 16 ✔️
A/N & Works
Chapter 17 ✔️
Chapter 18 ✔️
Chapter 19 ✔️
Chapter 20 ✔️
Chapter 21 ✔️
Chapter 22 ✔️
Chapter 23 ✔️
Chapter 24 ✔️
Chapter 25 ✔️
Chapter 26 ✔️
Chapter 27 ✔️
Chapter 29 ✔️
•• Part Two ••
Chapter 31 ✔️
Chapter 32 ✔️
Chapter 33 ✔️
Chapter 34 ✔️
Chapter 35 ✔️
Chapter 36 ✔️
Chapter 37 ✔️
Chapter 38 ✔️
Chapter 39 ✔️
Chapter 40 ✔️
Chapter 41 ✔️
Chapter 42 ✔️
• Epilogue •

Chapter 30 ✔️

23 2 0
By BritneyRose_97

*** A/N: The time has come. Now please do pay close attention. I recommend you bring a tissue or two. ***

• Chapter Thirty •

Raven's Point of View

Have you ever wondered what your life could have turned out if you never met a specific person? That one person who made you feel as if you were in cloud nine. That person who said they loved you. They said they would never leave you. They said they would always be with you no matter how hard it got. You gave them all your trust, and with the snap of their fingers, they destroyed you.

Well, this is one of those moments.

"I don't love you," Malakai shouted, with no emotion.

"But you said you did." I cried out.

"You thought I would ever love you. Have you seen yourself?" Malakai stated in disgust.

"I gave you everything!" I shouted.

"And I used you," He said with no emotion.

"You're an asshole." I snapped back.

"I would never fall for you. You were just easy to get with." Kai said.

"I hate you!" I shouted as I tried to hold back the tears.

"Well, guess what, princess, I hate you too. You mean nothing to me." Malakai said in a harsh tone.

"I wish I'd never met you," I stated as I felt a tear run down my cheek.

I quickly got into my car and sped away. Little did I know that I would end up in the hospital. This surely was not discussed or in my script to partake in.

{ Two Hours Earlier... }

I honestly didn't know what's been going on with Malakai lately. He's been so odd that it's so confusing trying to figure him out. Every time I try getting closer to him, he just makes an excuse and leaves.

I don't know if I did something wrong or not. But you didn't. The voice told me. It's like he's shutting me out, the only problem was that I had no clue why he was shutting me out.

"Raven, you're supposed to be looking for a prom dress," Cora stated as she came out of the dressing room.

The truth was that I didn't even know if I was still attending prom. "I can do that some other time, today is all about you guys," I said and plopped myself back on the small sofa.

Gavin, Corey, and I were stuck, helping the girls look for the right dress. Declan and Everette were helping Dawson and Jess today. They needed help setting up a small playground for the trouble makers.

"That dress shows too much. Guys would stare. Although it looks nice on you." Gavin told Cora, which made her turn red as a tomato.

Did I forget to mention that they're finally dating? Well, that explains why Gavin is so...what's the word possessive. But that's ok because they keep each other in check.

"Raven, can you help me zip this dress up?" Trish asked, waving her hand up from inside the dresser.

I only stood up and walked over to her. Trish wanted to get something simple yet a dress that caught people's attention.

"Alright, now come out so we can see," I told her as I went back to my spot.

The dress was gorgeous. She decided on a classy navy colored dress. This, in my opinion, looked so unique on her.

"Change out of it and buy that dress," Everette told her as the rest of us nodded eagerly.

It looked great on her. We could all agree that it looked amazing on her. Now the only ones we had to find dresses for were Cora and Leah.

They wanted an ombre dress for prom, which was taking forever. We all wanted to leave already.

"I think I found my dress!" Cora exclaimed excitedly.

When she walked out of the dressing room, Gavin couldn't keep his eyes off of her. She was right, though, that dress looked amazing.

It was strapless; the bottom colors were so pretty. Three beautiful pastel colors, light pink, a mixture of blue and purple, with a beautiful green color. No longer than ten minutes and Leah came out with her dress.

Almost the same as Cora, but her bottom colors were somewhat darker. Her dress color made her eyes pop out.

"You guys better buy them before I snatch them from you and run away," I spoke up.

• • •

"Raven, you didn't even buy a dress," Andrea whined.

"I don't think we'll even go. He doesn't even text back, and I don't fancy dresses." I spoke up.

She shook her head as Gavin had a murderous look on his face. "He has to grow a pair. If he were in front of me, I'd beat the crap out of him." Gavin stated as he controlled his anger.

He's become like another brother to me; he protects me no matter what. And for that, I was grateful. Only Gavin could understand how hurt I was.

"No, don't do that. It would be funny, but if he doesn't text back or call, then I shouldn't waste my time buying a dress I'll never wear." I answered truthfully, even if I felt a pang of hurt in my chest.

Gavin only gave me a pitying look while I gave him a weak smile. But the odds just weren't in my favor today. My phone began to ring, only to show Malakai's number.

"Speak of the devil, and he shall appear," I mumbled.

"Are you going to answer?" Gavin asked.

I just shrugged and continued to ignore my phone. Everyone else kept staring at me as my phone continued to ring.

"You should answer that, maybe it's important," Leah stated.

I only turned over to my phone and set it on vibrate. But even in vibrate, it was annoying.

"If you don't answer, I will," Trish told me.

I let out a sigh and finally answered.

Malakai

"What?" I replied.

"Well, hello to you too," Malakai said with sarcasm.

"Speak, Kai, what do you want?" Everyone stared at me for the way I was treating him. I mean, he deserved my level of pettiness at the moment.

"Meet me at our spot. I have to tell you something." Was his final response before hanging up on me.

So many calls, and that's all I get. Not to mention he just hanged up on me. "What did he say?" Gavin was the first to ask.

"To meet him at our spot, something about...important. I'll be back in a bit." I stated.

Before I walked out of the house, Gavin grabbed me by the arm. "Are you sure you want to go alone?" He asked as if sensing something. His eyes showed fear. I only nodded as I grabbed my keys and left.

** Current Time **

Every word and phrase, he yelled at me, hurt like hell. As hurt and angered that I was, I drove off with speed.

Not even a single red stop light came across after every street I crossed. Then out of nowhere, all I felt was the other car colliding with mine. I could feel my body being crushed as the car spiraled out of control.

I couldn't move a single muscle. I couldn't even scream for help. I don't think I could even get out of the car before something terrible happened.

Thankfully nothing else happened. I was scared that maybe the car would explode. Somehow I found enough strength in me and pulled myself out of my car.

So many cars passed by until one stopped and came to my rescue. The person specifically told me not to move a muscle.

The person who saved me was thankfully, a nurse. She immediately called for help and kept pressure on my wound.

When the ambulance arrived, I was barely even alive. The paramedics did everything in their power to keep my heart going until we reached the hospital.

I had no clue as to how much time had passed. The only thing I was grateful for is being able to see my family. They were all a mess; every one of them had a look of fear. I knew that the concern was directed at me.

I could see the worry faces of my friends and my cousins. My twin was just devastated; he looked so torn apart. The thing is, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't reach out to them and tell them I was okay.

All I wanted to do was wake up and tell them that everything would be alright. But deep down in all honesty I just wanted to leave, I wanted to die. The pieces that for so long I fixed, Malakai had been successful and crushed my entire being.

It was like I had become a ghost, and no one could see me. That's when there was a long 'beep' coming from the monitor that I was attached to. My twin collapsed on the floor. I didn't comprehend anything at that point.

To my surprise, the one person that I didn't expect to see here came rushing through the doors. He was so pale, and he looked broken.  It was the one and only Malakai Crane.

I wanted to scream at him and tell him to get the hell out of my life. I was broken and angry at the same time. The only thing stopping him was my friends and my cousin Everette.

At that exact moment, so many nurses and doctors came rushing into the room where I was.

"She's flatlining!" One nurse shouted.

Then a nurse whispered something in my ear.

"It all depends on you, keep fighting, or not, it all depends on you." The nurse said.

Then my twin brother Declan tried to get in the room, but the other nurses wouldn't allow it. "She's my sister! She needs me!" He shouted.

"Please stay in the waiting room." The nurses tried to tell him. "No, I need my sister. Please let me be with her. I can't lose her. She's my other half." Declan pleaded.

My brother looked so broken. It was too sad to look at them. They are torn in so many pieces, and I couldn't do one dam thing about it. I'm stuck here trying to wake up, trying to stay alive, but it's too much. I can't seem to come back.

"Raven, please don't leave me. You can't leave me here. Please come back to me." Declan cried.

My cousin Cora hugged him while he sobbed. Malakai once again tried to get past the doors.

"Raven, please, I'm sorry. Please wake up. Stay with us. I swear I didn't mean any of those words. I'm so in love with you. I don't know what I'd do if you left me. Please come back." Malakai stated, trying to get near me.

It's sad knowing that when you're on the verge of dying, you finally get the attention of those you love. Malakai had now realized he loved me, but that's too late now. I'm dying, and I can't do anything to stay back.

I'm slowly drifting away. I want to stay here, I need to be there for Declan and my cousins, but I don't seem to have enough strength in me to stay with them.

I was still flat-lining. Then out of thin air, a bright light appeared, and both my parents were right in front of me.

"Mom, dad?" I asked, shocked.

"Oh, sweetie, look at you, you're so beautiful." My mom cried. "Look at your brother and your cousins. They need you, honey."

"You need to fight for them. Forget about Kai, think about those you'll leave if you don't continue to fight." My dad added.

"I know you love Malakai, and yes, he loves you too, but you're broken from all the harm he's done to you. I know it hurts but fight for them, not a confused young man." My mom stated as she pointed to my remaining family.

"They need you, and you need them, sweetie. Just remember to fight." My dad said.

Before I even respond to them, they had hugged me and just like that they left. That's when the monitor started to beep again.

"She's lost too much blood. We need to have her twin and any family member to donate blood." The nurse who was holding my hand told the doctor.

But I couldn't see anything beyond that point. My vision came and left. It was as if I were being pulled in between reality and the abyss.

• • • • •

So what do you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 350 22
I had to admit, he was cute. His eyes sparkled nervously and his lips were a lovely shade of natural red. He had his arms crossed over his chest, a g...
7.1K 259 25
What would you do if you had a perfect match, an other half? What would you do if you had a soulmate? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Seve...
4.4K 449 18
Highest rank in teen fiction - #60 His tongue trails down from my jawline towards my neck. His hands beneath my shirt trying to feel each fibre of my...
16.9K 1K 62
"Your hair looks like night but your eyes shine like day. You are a walking contrast. Who exactly are you?" ***** It is sa...