no more rules ↠ raura

By ughraura

COMEPLETED. Meet Laura Marano; a bubbly, kind hearted yet consciousness girl who is extremely down to... More

chapter. 1
chapter. 2
chapter. 3
chapter. 4
chapter. 5
chapter. 6
chapter. 7
chapter. 8
chapter. 9
chapter. 10
chapter. 11
chapter. 12
chapter. 13
chapter. 14
chapter. 15
chapter. 16
chapter. 17
chapter. 18
chapter. 19
chapter. 20
chapter. 21
chapter.23
chapter.24
chapter. 25
chapter. 26
chapter. 27
chapter. 28
chapter. 29
chapter. 30
chapter. 31
chapter. 32
chapter. 33
chapter. 34
chapter.35
chapter.36
chapter.37
chapter.38
chapter.39
chapter.40
chapter.41
chapter.42
chapter. 43
chapter. 44
chapter. 45
chapter. 46
chapter. 47
chapter. 48
chapter. 49
chapter. 50
chapter. 51
chapter. 52
chapter. 53
chapter.54
chapter. 55
chapter. 56
chapter. 57
chapter. 58
chapter. 59
chapter. 60
love you
chapter. 61
Chapter. 62
Chapter. 63
Chapter. 64
Chapter. 65
Chapter. 66
listen.
Chapter. 67
Chapter. 68
Chapter. 69
Chapter. 70
Chapter. 71
Chapter. 72 | THE END |

chapter. 22

3.6K 162 91
By ughraura

"Apparently Bella Hudson and Jayce Kinnings were caught fucking on Mrs.Raymond's desk Friday night," I heard a girl say as I walked down main hallway towards my second period class. WAIT JAYCE?

"Yeah, like right after Ross asked her to be his girlfriend, apparently she left while he was dancing and met up with him behind Ross' back." The random guy in the group said back.

"Who caught them?" The other guy asked, I couldn't help slow down my pace to eavesdrop on the drama; realizing the 'lie' I told Ross, is true and I knew it all along.

"These two random chicks told the Principle because they walked in on them." The girl laughed, "But I mean come on, who has a sex on a teachers desk on homecoming night?"

"Does Ross know?" The other nameless girl asked with shockness in her tone.

"I'm sure he'll hear it around; I mean his girlfriend of not even twenty four hours cheated on him the second he asked her, plus everyone already knows." The other girl said sucking her teeth, "It's the biggest story around Marino High right now."

Watching the group walk away, I felt a wave of anger, relief, happiness and I was certainty surprised...

Angry, because obviously Bella is the one Jayce cheated on me with, relieved because I know I was telling Ross the truth and now there's proof, happy because I seriously can't wait for Ross to hear the news; even though it might hurt him, he deserves it for treating me like a piece of shit and accusing me of lying, and lastly; surprised because of everything I just heard.

Heading into second period, I quickly took my seat there patiently waiting our lesson to start, but I couldn't stop hitting my pen against the desk.

Lunch appeared faster than usual, meeting the new couple; yes Dylan finally grew a pair and asked Teresa to be his girlfriend at homecoming. The three of us walked into the cafeteria while listening to Dylan talk about some political shit.

"Babe," Teresa said tugging his arm, "Laura and I don't care."

"Teresa!" I gasped, slightly nudging her, "Don't be rude."

"It's okay Laura," Dylan laughed, wrapping his arm around Teresa's shoulder, "I'll shut up about my stupid history assignment, I don't want to bore you to death."

I chuckled and nodded, suddenly grabbing Teresa attention by nudging her; she looked at me and smiled.

"I was right, Bella did cheat on Ross." I told her quietly as we reached the cafeteria doors.

"I heard!" She exclaimed, "That's all people were talking about in first period today."

"Guess with who," I smiled sarcastically at her.

"Who?" She asked scrunching her eyebrows.

"Jayce." I chuckled, not even feeling the least bit hurt.

"YOU'RE KIDDING!" She yelled, drawing everyone's attention to us.

I rolled my eyes and pushed her, "Shut up! And no I'm not kidding."

"Oh my God, Laura I'm so sorry." She frowned, about to wrap her arms around me but I pushed her away.

"Ross should be sorry, I'm fine." I told her coldly.

"He will be, trust me. Does he know?" She asked, finally approaching our regular lunch table with Devon, Eric, Brady, Bryan and Heather.

I shrugged and sat down, "Hey guys." I greeted them.

"Bella cheated on Ross, Bella cheated on Ross." Devon sang to himself, smiling like an idiot.

"It's not funny, I feel bad for him." Heather snapped back at him.

"It's really funny." Devon said back to her, "He dropped the team for some stupid whore, he was starting to turn into this cocky arrogant asshole whenever she was around, and finally karma kicked him in the ass."

"And well deserved." Brady chimed in, "He was such an asshole."

"Does he know?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"He found out in his first period class, everyone was asking him about it and he flipped." Devon said chuckling, "Now he's talking to her privately about it."

"She'll probably lie and he'll probably believe her." I said rolling my eyes.

"Not when Jayce is running down the halls yelling it to everyone." Devon smirked.

"Jayce is a dickhead." I groaned.

"He is," Devon said, now dropping his grin to give me a sincere look, "I'm sorry."

I shrugged it off, "Don't worry about it."

• • •

"Do you have five dollars?" I stopped in my tracks, spinning around to face my dad who was incredibly intoxicated.

"Do I?" I asked raising an eyebrow, "I'm pretty sure you are the one who has a job."

"I'm asking for five fucking dollars, Laura. Not a million." He snapped back.

"And I'm asking for you to stop fucking drinking, dad. Not a fortune." I said angrily.

"Curse at me one more time," He said coldly, his beat red face and evil brown eyes looking straightly into mine.

"I do have five dollars, but why would I give it to an alcoholic?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I waste so much fucking money on you, you spoiled bitch! I'm asking FOR FIVE DOLLARS." He screamed at me, the smell of rum in his breath.

"I'm a spoiled bitch?" I chuckled, "You don't spoil me, mom does. You don't do shit for me. You think giving me seventy dollars to buy a fucking dress is going to make up for all your mistakes? I don't care about money, I want a damn relationship with my dad. I want my dad to be sober so I can go to him when I need him, I want a normal fucking dad."

"Vanessa never spoke to me this way, your disrespect is unbelievable." He said shaking his head at me.

"Vanessa moved out!" I exclaimed, "She couldn't fucking handle you!"

"STOP CURSING!" He screamed at me.

"STOP DRINKING!" I screamed back at him, by then my mom was running up the stairs with a worried look on her face, I ignored her and ran down the stairs, reaching for my keys on the kitchen counter and slamming the front door as I walked out.

Starting my car, I angrily reversed out of my driveway; driving fast on the main road, turning up the volume to the radio, purple rain by prince came on, making Ross immediately pop into my mind as this is our favourite song.

Deciding to drive to a place only we know, I drove towards our Autumn Cherry Tree, even though I'm completely pissed and hurt by him, I need somewhere peaceful to go to think things through and clear my mind of the heated argument with my dad.

Parking on the side of the road, as I walked towards the waterfall and towards our tree; there he was, sitting against the tree on the stump, his headphones in as his eyes were closed.

I slowly walked towards him, not wanting to disturb him by stepping on a branch or something, but he opened his eyes and met mine, before he shut them tightly; looking as if he really wanted to scream.

I didn't say anything but sit next to him, quietly looking at the water fall from the cliff. He slowly removed his headphones and took a really big deep breath.

"If you want to punch me, go for it. I'll completely understand." He said softly, turning his head to face me.

I shook my head, "Why didn't you believe me?"

He sighed and leaned his head back against the tree, "I didn't want to believe she was capable of doing that to me, she convinced me that she really liked me and we always had a good time together, so when you told me that's what she was planning to do, it made me angry because I couldn't imagine her actually doing it."

I gritted my teeth together, "But you thought I was capable of genuinely wanting to hurt you?"

He shook his head, "God no Laura! I should've known from the very start you were right, I should've believed you. I ignored the truth for temporary happiness and I can't tell you how sorry I am for doing that."

"Sorry doesn't cut it this time, Ross. You treated me like shit, you accused me of being a 'compulsive fucking liar' when all I was trying to do was look out for you. Do you know how much you hurt my feelings?" I asked, feeling my vision go blurry as tears formed up in my eyes.

"I know," He said sadly, "Laura I can't even look at you; I feel so stupid and embarrassed facing you. You were right along and I-I... I treated you like shit, but I promise Laura, I'll never, and I swear on my life, treat you like that again."

I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder, feeling his body un-tense as he kissed the top of my hair and wrapped his arm around me, "I'm sorry she cheated on you."

"I deserved it," He mumbled, resting his chin on my head, "But you didn't deserve how I treated you and that's what's been making me feel so shitty, and although sorry doesn't cut it. I'm still so sorry, Laura."

I frowned and wrapped my arms around his torso, "You're forgiven, but I still get to punch you."

"Sounds like a deal," He smiled, "I missed you so much."

"I know," I chuckled, "I missed you too."

~~~

Hey guys , thank you for all your love and comments ♥️🙆🏻

So I sprained my finger during football today in gym class which makes it really hard to type, let alone type fast so updates may be kind of slow until it gets better but I'll try my best to maybe get one more chapter up today, if not, a chapter a day might be the case until my finger heals because I literally hurt it so bad😭

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy this chapter, 😊
Glad raura made up? Because I am😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 2.2K 29
Laura Marano's been helping her friends get together with their crushes to become a couple. Then at the beginning of Senior Year, her best friend wa...
18.2K 293 93
Well Ross lynch is a popular boy who is dating a girl called miaia Mitchell. Laura marano was the new girl to Marino high she gets a boyfriend alread...
136K 4.4K 42
One last night. One last drink. One last touch. Ross Lynch and Laura Marano swear on those words, yet there never seems to be a last. They should've...
112K 2.3K 24
A/N, Warning: this book is so old and I made it when I didn't know how to write properly, so it's kind of ridiculous and not logical. There's grammar...