~BASKETBALLS~ (Joshler) {COMP...

De alphaoriginal

Tyler hates Josh. But that can all easily change. The Dun family recently moved next door to the Joseph famil... Mai multe

1. New term
2. I'm not good with people
3. Late night break in
4. Oh my Josh I'm so Dun with you
5. Dance Buddies
6. Joshua Dun (The devil's child)
7. Dinner Party
9. Guilty
10. Arrangements
11. Red Haired Boy
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH DUN❤~
12. Date Night
13.Bowling
14. Kiss or tease?
15. Basketball Boys
16. Josh's Orders
17. Late night Party
18. DRuuUnkK
19. Gay? Not at all
20. URIE, Stop fooling around!
21. Victoria's Secret
22. Sex Education
23. The Big Game
24. Brendon's Birthday
25. Wet Dreams
26. Cake for Breakfast
27. Thoughts
28. Dance, Dance
29. Tests
30. Events
31. Sleepover
32. Moody Mornings
33. Airport
34. Fly High
35. A Room With The Devil
36. Annoyance
37. Truth or Dare?
38. Beach Fun
39. Jealousy
40. Pool
41. Party Conflicts
42. Confused Feelings
43. Two Happy Boys
44. Tyler The Virgin? (Not Any More)
45. Confessions, Breakups, Boyfriends?
46. Understanding
47. Hot and Steamy
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER JOSEPH❤~
48. Nervous
49. Report Card
50. Basketballs
~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

8. Detention

3.8K 122 159
De alphaoriginal

a/n: I currently got a really high fever and I've been stuck at home for days being bored :( But since I got so much free time, I decided it would be a good time to update :)

-------------------------------------

Tyler's Pov

I'm so happy that it's finally Friday. This has felt like the longest school week ever, although it is only our first one back from the summer holidays.

I've had my first two lessons and have just finished first break. Me, Brendon, Ryan, Debby, Melanie and Josh all just happen to be together in the next lesson, science.

I don't mind science, I actually quite like it. It's just that I'm really bad at some certain topics, like right now. We are studying human anatomy and physiology, which just happens to involve sex Ed. And I don't know about everyone else in the class but I happen to get extremely uncomfortable when talking about that stuff. But trust me, I'm not trying to be childish about it.

We walked in the room and took our seats in rows of four at the back of the class. Me, brendon, Ryan and Josh sat in a row with me at the right edge, brendon next to me, then Ryan, and then Josh at the left edge furthest away from me.

Melanie and Debby took two seats in the row after us , sitting in front of me and Brendon. The two other empty seats in their row were filled with two other girls. I think their names are Rose and Cassidy, not quite sure. But one thing I know for sure is that they're are so chatty , plus they have the most squeakiest annoying girly voices ever, it pains me to hear them.

"Alright class." A light brown haired man with a white shirt and black jeans walked in the room. He was carrying a briefcase in which he lifted up onto the desk and opened up grabbing his glasses case and sliding them on.

"I'm Mr. Chivez and I am going to be your Friday science professor." He said glancing around the class.
"Some of you may already know me as I taught a few of you in year 10 science." Mr. Chivez said looking around and then making direct eye contact with Brendon.

" Ahh Mr.Urie" he said through gritted teeth, " What a pleasure of seeing you again."
"Good to see you too sir!" Brendon said cheerily and grinning sweetly, but you could just sense the devious look in his eyes.
"You-uh- were, well...um, quite the student last year." Sir said biting his bottom lip and glaring at him. He then noticed Ryan.
"Uh, I'm not 100% sure about you and Ryan being next to each other again as in last year , the pair of you well.... How do I put this nicely? Uh-You were rather disruptive."

"Oh-no no Sir. We promise, we'll be good this year. No 'disruptions' ." Brendon said smiling innocently.
Mr. Chivez let out a long and clearly aggravated sigh.
"Fine. But if I find you two even messing around the slightest, I will not hesitate to move you to opposite sides of the class."

Sir then turned around to the computer to take the register while Brendon and Ryan silently giggled about something. I could easily tell Sir had a deep hatred for the two.

I then opened my bag to get a pen and pad when I felt a hand tap at my shoulder. I looked up to see Josh trying to get my attention.
"Hey, do you have a spare pen?"

"Yes." I replied

"Can I borrow it?" He asked.

"No."

"What Why?" Josh said running his hand through his purple hair in confusion.

I was about to say because I don't like you, but then I realized how harsh that sounded. So instead I said "You have to say the magic word."

He rolled his eyes and smiled. "Please?"

"Mmmmm"

"Pretty please?"

"Oooooh."

"Pretty please with a cherry on top?" He pleaded fluttering his lashes and pouting.

"You forgot something."

"Sprinkles?"

I giggled and slid the pen accross the desk towards him.

"Thank youuu." He beamed over dramatically and I just laughed.

Mr. Chives then caught the classes' attention to start the lesson. Being handed out by one of the students was a sheet. I was handed mine and then turned it over to see a diagram  of a naked man.
Ryan immediately burst out laughing and brendon bit down on his lip to stop himself.
"Ryan! Stop it, your being immature. Your turning 16 this year, grow up." Mr. Chives called out sternly only causing Ryan to laugh more and bite down on his sleeve to muffle it. Mr. Chives sighed and rolled his eyes at Ryan's childness.

Once Ryan had calmed down, Sir went back to teaching the class. But that's when Brendon just had to speak up.
"Ryan, It's not a bad dick."

That just caused the whole class to burst out laughing, including me.

"Brendon!" Mr.Chives spoke angrily, "What did I say about messing around in class!?"

"Not to."

"Exactly, and what are you doing right now?"

"Messing around."

"And what did I say I'd do if I caught you two?"

"Separate us." Brendon said kind of disappointed.

"Brendon you swap with Tyler, and Ryan you swap with Josh."

We swapped around so Brendon and Ryan were on opposite edges of the row furthest away from each other, and just my luck, I happened to be sitting next to Josh in the middle. Why did this have to happen?

"And I'm warning you two, if you mess around , one of you will come sit up front right by my desk. Understand?"
Ryan and Brendon both annoyingly nodded. "Yes sir."

The lesson carried on pretty smoothly after that, but that was until about 20 minutes left of the lesson, things started to get a little problematic. I was trying my best to ignore the fact that Josh was sitting next to me but that was hard as he kept doing little annoying things to distract me.

First, although it may not seem that bad, I get annoyed really easily. He was holding his pen -well my pen- and was constantly clicking it. It honestly drives me mad whenever someone does that, I don't understand why though. Josh also was continuously fidgeting around and it was so annoying. It came to the point of where I was so pissed, I for some reason, felt the need to kick him under the table.

He flinched and a bit, but did not dare to make a sound and distract Mr.Chives. Instead he just kicked me back , but harder. I covered my mouth to stop myself from squeaking. I'd always thought that I had a high pain tolerance, but clearly not. My foot hurt like hell. I decided to kick him back even harder than he did it, but that did not work out as you know i am probably the weakest person ever. I tried to kick him, but he just laughed which annoyed me a lot. So then i tried to kick him again, but I just caused myself to hiss at the pain of my foot. Jeez he has some really hard feet.

Not did i just embarrass myself in front of him because of my weakness, but also hurt my foot really bad for trying. It also really annoyed me at the fact that he was laughing a lot and trying to cover it.

I knew I really wanted to say something to him but I couldn't since we were still in class, so i decided to write a note to him saying:

Josh you're actually so annoying

He looked over at it and smiled a faint smirk. Then josh grabbed my pen to respond.

sorry baby boy cant help it ;)

I read it and huffed writing a response.

When are you gonna stop calling me that?

I slid the paper over to him.

When you're dead

I received as he slid the paper back over to me.

What if you die before me?

I wrote a faint smile growing at my face.

Then I'll come back from the dead as a ghost to haunt you

He replied.

I had taken the paper back and was about to write my response but was disrupted by Mr.Chives.

"Tyler! Are you paying attention?"

"Uhh..."

"Can you explain to me about what I just said?"

"Um, sorry. I-uh- don't know."

"Exactly. Now pay attention."

Mr.Chives then went on rambling about how the digestion system works and boring stuff like that. "So now class, I want you all to label the diagram on the sheet given out to you. You must label each part of the system and explain how it works. Understand? Good, start now."

I started trying to do the work and so did Ryan, but I looked up to see Josh and Brendon had other plans. They both tore up their sheet and scrunched the little pieces up in to balls.

"Guys what are you doing? You're meant to be doing the sheet." I said slightly concerned as I did not want to get into trouble with sir again. They did not answer me though, they looked over at each other and grinned. Ryan must have seemed to  notice as he looked up too slightly confused but curious at what they were going to do.

Next Brendon grabbed one of his paper balls and threw it forward so it hit the back of Debby's head. She turned around to face us confused but Brendon just looked back t her playing the same confused look on his face.

Then Brendon took another ball, and so did Josh, both throwing it forward to hit the back of this guy's head in the first row. He turned around but no one would have ever suspected Josh or brendon as they both looked innocent as ever. The guy turned back around and Ryan snorted and tried to cover his laughter.

That's when Brendon said quietly to Josh, " Hey, bet you can't get one in the bin by sir's desk."

" Bet you I can." He responded smugly taking another little paper ball and throwing it across the class. I watched carefully as the paper ball flew over towards the bin but missed it just landing right beside Mr.Chives' feet.

"Hah you missed." Brendon said while I tried to hold in my giggle. Josh rolled and looked over at me, " What you laughing for? Hmm"

"Uhh I just-uh," I said still trying to hold in my laugh.

"Huh, you think you could get it in?" Josh said with the most intimidating glare in his eyes.

"Uh I-I, " I said nervously stuttering.

"C'mon li'l basketball boy , What you afraid of?"

"I dont want to get in trouble." I said sheepishly fiddling with my fingers. Josh just smirked.

"What? You saying your scared. You're a little goodie-goodie aren't you. The type of person who never wants to get in trouble, always focused on lessons. Huh?" Josh said in the most tuanting of voices.

"Shut up Joshua." I huffed annoyed.

"Oooh is the little perfect student getting annoyed now." He teased.

I rolled my eyes, "Fine. Pass me a paper ball."

Josh slid one over and I picked it up getting ready to aim. I looked over to see Ryan not paying attention to anything happening and brendon getting ready to see me do something rebellious for once. It's not like I was scared of doing it, I just don't want to get in trouble as I have never had a single detention in my life. And yes, I guess I do kinda sound like a goodie-goodie when I say that. But it's not my fault I care about my education, unlike some people.

I lifted my arm and thrust it forward throwing the little ball across the class. The ball flew through the air heading straight towards  Sir's desk. That's when I started to panic (at the disco). This is not what I had planned.

The ball went flying forward directly towards sir hitting him straight on the forhead.
"Ow, What?! Who through this at me."

Brendon and Josh immediately burst out laughing while Ryan , as well as the whole class, looked up confused and turned to face us three.

" Which one of you three at the back was it, Josh? Tyler? Brendon?!" Mr. Chives said clearly annoyed.

Both Brendon and Josh looked over at me trying to hold in their laugh while I slid back in my chair embarrassed.

" Tyler! Was it you?"

I nodded my head looking down not wanting to make eye contact with any one.

"Right. Detention after school! Meet me here at 3:10."

Everyone in the class gasped and started whispering to each other. I heard a few people muttering about how I was the most least person ever likely to get a detention. I looked around the class to see everyone shocked, I could feel my eyes starting to tear up, my vision becoming foggy.
Josh must have noticed because he suddenly spoke out towards the whole class.
"Sir, I was throwing the paper balls too. It was my idea, blame me."

"Really." Sir said concentrating on his papers.

"Yes." Josh said.

"Okay, then you get a detention too. Meet me here after school."
Josh nodded getting back to his work, we only had 10 minutes left of class left.
Once class had finished, I packed my bag and walked out the class. I heard footsteps and looked behind to see Josh running up to me.

"Uh hey, I'm sorry, I-uh- didn't mean for you to get in to trouble." Josh said scratching the back of his neck.

"It's fine, dont worry." I said smiling slightly at him. "Oh and why did you own up too?"

"Well, I felt bad I guess. I'm the one who tried to convince you to do it." He said looking guilty. " And have you never had a detention before?"

I shook my head, "No."

"Well don't worry, you'll be fine." He said placing a hand on my shoulder and looking at me with reassurance. I smiled back although I was still slightly scared and annoyed, but I could tell that Josh was actually really sorry.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

8.3K 151 95
August Levisay used to be out and proud of his sexuality. He was so charismatic and popular at his old high school, but everything changed quickly so...
4.6K 300 34
Opposites James and Mica plan their mutual friend's birthday party together. What Mica doesn't know is that James has a massive crush on him...
186K 13K 10
*Completed* "It was as if he was the sun and I was the Earth. Gravity pulled me toward him, but my fear of getting burned kept me at a distance." Col...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...