STRANGERS :: NIKLAUS

Por issavampire

"This. This leaves us strangers." I barely whispered as I reopened my eyes and Nik was gone. He was gone. It... Más

ONE
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTYONE
TWENTYTWO
TWENTYTHREE
TWENTYFOUR
TWENTYFIVE
TWENTYSIX
TWENTYSEVEN
TWENTYEIGHT
TWENTYNINE
THIRTY
THIRTYONE
THIRTYTWO
THIRTYTHREE
THIRTYFOUR
THIRTYFIVE
THIRTYSIX
THIRTYSEVEN
THIRTYEIGHT
THIRTYNINE
FOURTY
FOURTYONE
FOURTYTWO
FOURTYTHREE
FOURTYFOUR
FOURTYFIVE
FOURTYSIX
FOURTYSEVEN
FOURTYEIGHT
FOURTYNINE
FIFTY
FIFTYONE
FIFTYTWO
FIFTYTHREE
FIFTYFOUR
FIFTYFIVE
FIFTYSIX
FIFTYSEVEN
FIFTYEIGHT
FIFTYNINE
SIXTY
SIXTYONE
SIXTYTWO

TWO

10.9K 238 24
Por issavampire

'I just hopped off a private plane and went and hopped on 85, go call my chauffeur, bitch, cause' I don't like to drive ;).' •dababy•

"Care...Elena is gonna hate this." I told Caroline as I looked at the Salvatores full house of already drunk and high teenagers.

"No, she's gonna love it." Caroline brushed me off and sent me a wink. I shook my head laughing slightly.

I pulled my black strappy Stella McCartney dress down slightly, Caroline compelled the store owner to give it to me for free, I think I almost cried that day.

"Quick! There's Elena and Damon." Caroline cheered to me, dragging me with her. I sent Elena a wide smile, she returned it.

"You like?" Caroline asked, her drink spilling in her hand slightly. Elena went to answer but Caroline quickly looked to me and then back to Elena and then to Damon.

"Don't answer that." Care commented, I chuckled.

"This is keeping it small?" Elena asked in disbelief, I shrugged with a smirk and Caroline just kept smiling, hoping Elena will cave in.

"What are we drinking?" Elena finally gave in.

Me and Caroline let out a cheer and we both linked arms with Elena either side and escorted her through the crowd to the drinks table.

"Sooooo dry martini and lemonade?" I asked Elena picking up the bottles and shaking them slightly to show Elena.

"Sure" she laughed at me nodding her head. Caroline grabbed the bottles from my hands and put them back down before lifting the vodka up instead.

"That's too weak Luce, it's Elenas 18th! She needs something stronger." Caroline ranted whilst pouring a red plastic cup half full of vodka and half full of some other alcohol that I don't know the name off because the label had been ripped off.

Caroline passed the drink to Elena before making myself and her one, I sipped my drink, cringing slightly at the taste.

"To Lena!" I cheered raising my cup into the air before taking a big swig, Elena and Caroline hooted at me before taking swigs of their own cups.

•• ••

I don't know how much time has passed but my head is spinning and I'm on my what seems to be my 100th cocktail from Caroline truly, I lost Lena and Care a few hours back and have been dancing with strangers since.

I just happen to look through the front door to notice Damon and Ric.

"Hey boys!" I laughed out as I trotted over to Ric and Damon sat outside on the wall. I put my arm around Damons shoulder smiling down at him as he just smirked, Ric also.

"How much have you had to drink Luce?" Ric asked, suddenly going all parent figure on me and I mentally cringed, thinking of my dead dad.

"I think the question is what haven't I drank?" I joked and pulled away from Damon, sipping the reaming liquid from my cup and then balancing it ontop of Damons head, he flicked it off and stood up with a snort.

"C'mon, you're coming with me." He said holding out his hand towards me.

"Huh?" I questioned. Whys he taking me away from the party.

"His fake compelled girlfriend wants him to pick her up." Ric explained before taking a sip from his beer bottle.

"Well it's a complicated dynamic." Damon shot back, I just rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Hold the fort for me will ya." Damon asked Ric, not waiting for an answer as he pulls me away with him to his car.

•• ••

"Andiee." Damon sang out as I stumbled behind him, wrapping my arms around myself because walking through a closed up news centre at 2 in the morning is actually really fucking creepy and I'm also extremely drunk.

So creepy that as soon as my phone started ringing I literally jumped out of my soul and then returned shortly afterwards. I looked at the ID to see 'Lena' written across the screen.

Damon grabbed my phone out of my hand and answered it.

"She's here by the punch bowl with me." He stated, sending me a smirk, I rolled my eyes and rubbed my arms with my hands, looking around the room for any signs of Andie.

"Oh oh! Gotta go play beer pong." Damon winced into the phone and then hung up passing my phone back to me, I snatched it back sloppily and slid it back into my bra.

"Is she okay?" I asked, he nodded wincing.

"What's wrong? Has something happened?" I started to panic, pulling his arm to stop walking.

"Everything's fine. Elena just found out my little secret." I put my hands on my hips and raised an eyebrow up at my friend.

"What did you do Damon?" I asked bluntly, he shrugged smiling slightly and bopped my nose before continuing to walk down the office.

I shook my head and tried my best to catch up with him.

"She may or may not have found out that I've been tracking Stefan and Klaus without the both of you." I let out a gasp and hit Damons back with my fist, hard, but probably didn't affect him one bit.

"How could you!?" I demanded but Damon kept walking so I just shut up and followed after him with a grunt, feeling to disoriented to argue with his stubborn ass.

The sooner we find Andie the sooner I can get back to Elena and the party.

Damon opened up the door for Stage 3 and held the door open for me so I could go through first, I nodded at him once as a thankyou before slightly bumping into the door as I walked through.

I immediately noticed Andies handbag on the floor with her keys and lipgloss spilled out next to it.

"Damon." I warned, he put a hand on my arm, pulling me behind him, I stumbled slightly.

"Stefan." Damon said.

"What?." I whisper shouted at Damon. Right now isn't the time to be bringing the whole Stefan situation up. I was trying to not be mad at him.

"Hello brother. Luce." My eyes widened at the voice and I nearly chocked on my spit. I quickly ran out from behind Damon and stared doe eyed at the guy me and my friends have been spending our entire summer searching for.

He was alive. Elena is going to be thrilled.

I shook my head a few times to try and sober up a bit before I opened my mouth to speak, but of course this didn't work.

"You didn't write Stefan. You didn't call." I accused him. Suddenly feeling a burst of anger curse through my body at the fact he just abandoned my bestfriend and his brother without a goodbye or even a text to say he was okay. He abandoned me.

What hurt the most is that we got the news delivered from Katherine that he was gone.

"I need you both to stop following me." He speaks loudly, ignoring my statement. Damon steps closer.

"You're causing me some problems." Stefan continues.

"With who? Klaus." Damon spits, annoyed at his brothers words.

"I'm supposed to care what he thinks?" Damon began again, I stepped up next to Damon, focusing my attention onto Stefan.

"What you're supposed to do is let me go." Stefan responded. I clenched my fists in fury, feeling my nails split into my skin slightly but not enough to draw blood.

"Let you go. Let you go?! You just expect us all to just let you go and that's it? Done. Kapoof. Stefan never existed. Is that it?" I raised my voice slightly, striding over to the guy, trying my best to look confident.

He kept his stare on me but didn't say a word nor did his facial expression change from looking bored. I let out a sigh in aggravation.

"Brother come home, you're safe there." Damon tried again but Stefan started laughing

"I don't want saving Damon. I want you both to let me go." Stefan spoke out again, breaking his stare off of me and to his brother. I felt like slapping this bitch, I really did.

"Now I've got a birthday girl at home whose not gonna let me do that and a angry drunk who is determined to bring you home." Damon mumbled, Stefan nodded, his eyes trailing back to mine.

"You know, maybe I haven't made my point." I frowned at Stefans words.

"Hey Andie you still there?" Stefan called up, I followed his gaze to see Andie stood at the top of a beam looking down at us. I froze.

"Andie?" Damon questioned still not seeing her.

"Damon? I can't move he told me I can't move." Andie cried out to her boyfriend, Damon finally saw her.

"No no no it's fine stay calm." He quickly spoke to her and took a step towards his brother.

"Not cool brother." He spat at Stefan, i bit my lip and held back from saying anything.

"Not cool? Oh c'mon it's a little bit cool." Stefan argued back.

"Hey Andie. You can move now." Stefan called up to her. I let out a gasp and looked away as Damon repeatedly said no.

I gaged out as I heard Andies body hit the ground with a sickening crunching sound, I tripped up over my own feet, and landed on my ass.

Damn these beautiful heels.

I kept my eyes screwed shut and let out a whimper, literally feeling the atmosphere of death wrap up around me.

"Luce it's okay. It's okay." I heard Damon try to reassure me from where Stefan had him pinned to the wall. I shook my head repeatedly.

"No it's not okay." I whispered to myself before turning towards Stefan and Damon, reopening my eyes and forcing myself to stand up straight.

"It's not okay!" I screamed at Stefan who was looking at me already.

I stormed towards him and brought my hand up and punched him as hard as I could muster across his jaw, his head turned away from me because of the unexpected pressure before he turned back to face me with an unreadable expression.

"You're just Klaus' little bitch now aren't you? You're weak and you're pathetic." I quickly collected myself and glanced at Damon who was watching Stefan carefully to make sure he doesn't lunge at me.

"But when you finally realise how much of an asshole you're being, don't expect a welcome home party." I spat and turned on my heels walking towards the exit, I heard Damon pick up Andie and follow quickly behind me.

__________________________

If you're enjoying the story so far please let me know what you think in the comments or vote for the chapter, many thanks!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

894K 20.8K 31
"You, you did this? How could you?" Damon picked me up and through me into the wall, leaving a big dent. He and Stefan race through the door. I got u...
65.1K 1.8K 27
"In the end we are left infinitely and utterly alone."
52.3K 1.4K 37
𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙈𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙤 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙡...
844K 16.7K 75
Hello, my name is Thaliana Mikaelson. In 1864 I fell in love with Damon Salvatore. We completed eachother, and were to be married. Even my brother N...