Prophecy (Naruto fanfic)

By Ink0006

The girl's of Prophecy. Pulled into the world they know as the Naruto world the 4 girl find out they were apa... More

Prophecy (Naruto fanfic)
Chapter One: Where Are We...?
Chapter Two: Asuma, I'm with You!
Chapter Three: Pass The Test!
Chapter Four: MIZUKI!
Chapter Five: Missions
Chapter Six The Mission Just Got Harder
Chapter Seven: Fuck!
Chapter Eight: The Truth and Some Past
Chapter Nine: Plan!
Chapter Ten: Travel Back
Chapter Eleven: Say Sorry! No! Hospital? WHAT?
Chapter Twelve: What the Fuck is it?!
Chapter Thirteen: INO!!!
Chapter Thithteen: My encounter with Kankuro
Chapter Sixteen: Story Time
Chapter Seventeen: Hotel to Exam
Chapter Eighteen: Written Exam!
Chapter Nineteen: Something and Someone Special!
Chapter Twenty: Forest Of Death And The Fun Begins!
Chapter Twenty-One: Rematch!
Chapter Twenty Two Fuck You Kakashi!!!
Chapter Twenty-Three: Girls Are Easy To Fight!
Chapter Twenty-Four: Sprinklers
Chapter Twenty-Five: Training Ground Six
Chapter Twenty-Six: Train!!
Chapter Twenty Seven: Takashi
Chapter Twenty Eight: Ice Cream!!!!
Chapter Twenty Nine: Thanks Misplaced
Chapter Thirty: Koori
Chapter Thirty One: The Finale [Part 1]
Chapter Thirty Two: The Finale [Part 2]
Chapter Thirty Three: The Finale [Part 3]
A/N
A/N MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter fourteen: Train And Train Some More

525 16 6
By Ink0006

Chapter fourteen: Train And Train Some More

“Thanks,” I said nodding to him. “I should probably go check on Zabuza and Julie, anyway.”

“Just come back if you have a question—oh, ask Sayuri. She’s your right hand girl now,” Gramps said.

“Will do, thanks again Gramps! Catch ya ‘round,” I said, and I headed out of his office.

Julie

I felt someone tugging on my nose with enough force to rouse me, but not with enough force to yank it off my face. I scrunched up my face and swatted at the arm. It was somewhat muscular, and the tight grip whoever it was had on my nose kept me from smelling anything.

“Hey, are you going to wake up any time soon?” tumbled a low bass tone voice.

My eyes shot open. But of course, I couldn’t see.

“Who? Who are you?”

“Who do you think?” he asked.

Jensen started to panic again. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. Someone’s going to either kill me, rape me, or both, but not in that order because that’d be gross.

“Hey, hey! You might want to calm down,” he said. “You don’t want your heart all over the walls, do you?”

Whoever it was, he was right. I knew it was a he because females don’t talk like that! Well Tam sometimes yeah. His voice was kinda sexy, though. I’d totally tap that, but I really didn’t need to have another episode, like I did last night. Why wouldn’t he let go of my nose though?!?!?!

“Can you let go of my nose?” I asked. I needed to smell this guy, whoever he was. Then I’d have some clue as to who he was, even if I didn’t know him.

“You gonna freak out?” he asked.

“Well maybe,” I said. I wasn’t really sure.

“Don’t really need ya freaking the fuck out,” he growled. “Like you did yesterday.”

Yesterday? FUCK. “Zabuza?!!” I asked, and Jensen kicked it into overdrive. I began to panic, I couldn’t breathe anymore.

Zabuza released my nose slowly, and his smell attacked me. Why the fuck was he so close? What the hell was he doing in my hospital room?

Why’d he smell so nice?!?

I sat up, scrambling back. “Get away, get back,” I said and slipped off the edge of the bed.

“Hey! Calm the fuck down!” He grabbed my arm and pulled me. I screamed.

“Stop, stop, I don’t, I can’t—MMPH!” his hand clamped over my mouth and he pinched my nose shut. Jensen stopped panicking. It was very, very sudden that it stopped.

I muttered against his hand, “What the hell?”

“Fuck,” Zabuza growled. “Calm down, shit.”

I said against his hand, “What’s going on? Why are you here?”

Zabuza grumbled something, and I hardly heard him. “What?”

“I said, ‘sorry’!” he said rather roughly. It didn’t come out as an apology, since it sounded so mean.

I grabbed his hand and pulled it off my mouth. I grabbed his hand when he moved to remove it off my nose though. That needed to stay there. I didn’t want to well, freak out anymore!

“What? Why?” I asked. I bet I sounded weird. I wanted to laugh at how I sounded but that’s not really how it works around here.

“Because Tam said so,” Zabuza said. “And, kind of—yeah—myself.”

I quirked an eyebrow. “Yeah?”

“Yeah.” Then he snorted in laughter. “Not really though. You coulda dodged that shit.”

I smiled and shrugged, “Yeah, I could’ve, I guess. You overestimate me. But on a for real note, I’m kinda scared of you now.”

Might as well let him know. I’m really blunt sometimes.

“Honestly?”

“Yeah. So, yeah. Don’t let go of my nose.”

“I ain’t staying here forever,” he said. “’Til Tam comes back, I guess.”

“Well, that’s, well, sweet of you.”

He muttered something incoherent when the door opened. “Zabuza! What are you doing?” That sounded like Tam.

“Shut the hell up, I was just going,” Zabuza shouted back at her. “See ya, Scaredy-cat.”

Tam

I watched Zabuza leave the room, his hands in his pockets. I turned around and shouted after him, “Did you say you’re sorry?”

“Yeah, yeah, fuck, what are you, my mother?” Zabuza shouted back, still leaving the hospital. I turned to Julie, pointing my thumb at the door.

“That guy, huh?” I asked, walking up and taking the seat next to the bed.

She laughed and said, “Yeah. I’m totally freaked out by him, but…it was sweet of you to make him apologize. And for him to actually do it.”

She turned to me and asked, “So are you taking me home right now?”

“They said earlier that they need to run a few more checks before you can go anywhere,” I said. “They said it’d be a couple hours.”

“Yes it will,” the doctor said. He was standing right behind me. I jumped a little, because holy shit! He came out of nowhere! “She’ll be ready to go home around eleven.”

I nodded and stood. “Okay.” I looked at her. “Sure you don’t want me to stay with ya?”

She shook her head. “No, I got this,” she said.

“Alright, love ya, babes!” I said, and left the hospital room.

I took my time walking home; it’s not like I wanted to get back in a hurry. I was planning on training all day. Once I walked up to my place, I spotted Genma, Liss, and Tash sitting on the doorstep, waiting for me. I grinned at them as I gave them a wave.

“Whatcha doing here?” I asked.

“We want to train with you,” Tash said.

“What are we to do in training, though?” Lisa asked.

“Well, Let’s get to the training ground, first.” Genma said. “I’d think that was a good start.”

“Genma-sensei,” I said, and he slowly looked at me. “I know you’re angry, but it would help to know what for.”

“Tam, you know why I’m upset with you,” Genma said, scratching the back of his head. “Why do I have to say it?”

“Because I don’t,” I said, putting my hand on my hip. “Is all this really about me saving Zabuza and Haku? Haku’s an angel and Zabuza’s been—well, better than he was. He even apologized to Julie just now for cutting her in half!”

“He did?” Genma asked. Liss and Tash looked shocked, too.

“Well, ‘cause I made him, but stull, he said sorry, and Julie accepted it,” I said. “Why can’t you?”

Genma sighed and stood, his hands in his pockets. “I’m not talking about this right now. Training first.”

“Alright, but I’m gonna get it out of ya sooner or later,” I said, pointing at him. “Let’s go, bitches!” I started for the closest training ground with the others behind me.

“What is it you had in mind for training?” Genma asked.

“Well the Chunnin exams are coming up and, like you know, we need to be in them so, like, we need to know some Jutsu. Maybe finding out what Chakra nature them two are so we could so some Jutsu work.” I suggested.

“What about your Nature?” Lisa asked. “I guess you know since you know a jutsu—that bubble trap thing. So what nature are you?” she asked.

“Oh, well, that was a mix of Water and Wind,” I said. She grinned at me.

“SWEET!” she shouted happily.

“But.” All eyes came back to me. “Now I have all five natures because of the Koori---so suck on my big toe bitches!” I screamed at Tash and Lisa’s shocked faces.

“BITCH!” They shouted, but failed to hide their smiles.

“That’s Amazing,” Tash said.

“That’s fucking awesome,” Lisa screamed.  

“I know!” I shouted as we rolled up at the training ground. Zabuza was there, sparing with Haku. I placed my finger on my lip, telling my sensei and team to be quiet, then I pointed at them. We stood for a bit, watching.

“More force, Haku,” Zabuza told him.

“Yes,” Haku said. Haku and Zabuza where working on their Taijutsu. I watched as Zabuza blocked Haku’s punch then kicked Haku halfway across the grounds, but it was a kick Haku could have dodged.

“Haku,” I called, walking up, “when someone kicks at you like that, ya block with your arms like this.” I placed my arms up in front of my face and chest. “Footing like this.” I widened my stance, one foot in front of me and one behind. “And as they land the kick, meet their kick with your arms and tense up the stance. Less chance of getting thrown back that way. Take the forces with your arms,  not your chest. You get thrown back that way.”

“Really?” Haku asked, I guess he’s not sure if I know this or not.

“Yeah, I used to do a lot of fighting before I got here. Look I’ll show you. Zabuza?” I asked for his help.

He nodded and I took over where Zabuza was. As Zabuza came at me ready to land the kick, I moved my body into the stance, raising my arms in front of myself. I met the kick with my arms and skid back just a tad.

“See?” I said, dropping my arms and turning to Haku. “It’s all in the—”

I was cut off by a surprise attack from Zabuza. I ducked just in time so my head didn’t get swiped off.

I gave him a determined look. “It’s a fight you want, is it?” I asked standing straight, and getting into my normal boxing stance. This had been my stance sins I was 7.

Zabuza just smirked. He came at me, aiming a punch at my left shoulder. I blocked it with my arm. I cuffed him on the chin. His head snapped back a bit. He recovered fast and punched me clean in the chest. I stumbled back, got low, swinging my foot around. I took Zabuza’s out. He hand sprung back into a standing position and came at me again.

I snorted as he aimed a kick at my side. I jumped his kick as a punch flew my way at the same time. I ducked under his fist, stood up, and swung my arm at him. With a shout of effort, my fist slammed into his chest. He skidded back about a meter or two.

There was a grin on my face.

Genma called for us to stop. “We need to train,” Genma said. I nodded and both me and Zabuza fell from our stances and head over to the group.

Genma looked at Zabuza warily. Zabuza chuckled and said. “Need a picture?”

“I was just going to say,” Genma sighed and hesitated. He looked like he was going to say something important. I looked between him and Zabuza. Zabuza looked right amused. “Thank you.”

“Heh?” Zabuza said, tilting his head to the side.

“Tam told us what you did,” Tash said.

“So you’re not that bad,” Genma said, shrugging. Zabuza shrugged, scratching the back of his head and looking away.

"It's whatever," he grumbled. "She could've dodged it. I want another fight."

I quirked an eyebrow. "You didn't tell her that, did you?"

Zabuza snorted. "She'll figure it out."

“Have you got the Chakra paper?” I asked Genma.

“Here,” Genma handed a piece to Lisa, and then one to Tash. “You just have—”

“We know,” Lisa cut him off. She channeled her Chakra into the paper. It crumbled, so she was an Earth style user.

We all looked at Tash as she pushed her Chakra into the paper and it burst into flames, telling us that she was a fire style user.

“We’ll wait for another day to find out your other styles,” Genma said.

“Right, so what’re we going to do now then?” Tash asked.

“What nature are you, ya piece of shit?” Zabuza asked looking at me and poking me in the head.

“Ow,” I said, ducking under his hand, “Well, I have all of ‘em, but water and wind are the only ones I’ve worked on. I only know that bubble trap Jutsu.” I told him.

He clamped his hand atop my head. “I’ll work with Tam on some Jutsu,” Zabuza said.

“I could work with Tash or Lisa while you work with the other,” Haku said to Genma.

“That sounds cool to me,” Genma said. “I’ll work with Lisa since I have Earth style. That okay?” Genma asked Haku who nodded.

“Catch ya in a bit,” I said as I waked after Zabuza who seemed to have walked off. I guess he wanted to train somewhere else.

When we came to a stop, we were at some lake. I guess that’s a good thing. Guess we’re working on Water Jutsu.

“Okay, we’ll start with the Water Clone Technique,” Zabuza said, looking over at me. I just nodded.

“Watch the hand seal,” he said and showed me the hand seal. I copied it, since it’s not that hard. It’s just one hand seal: Tiger. “Got that?” he asked.

“Yeah, I’m not three,” I moaned.

“Good, now watch. I’ll perform it,” he ignored my comment and went on. He made the hand seal and called out, “Water Clone.” and guess what? A water clone appeared behind him and I smiled.

“Okay, my turn, asswipe,” I said.

“Don’t get pissy when ya can’t do it, ya shit,” Zabuza said with a chuckle.

I made a face at him, then made the hand seal just like he did. “Water Clone,” I said then looked next to me to see a water blob thing.

If you said it even kind of looked like me, I would’ve taken it as an insult.

“God dammit,” I hissed.

I will do this. I made the hand seal again. “Water Clone!”

Again I had a clone water blob.

“Arrr!” I screamed and Zabuza chuckled. “What’s so funny, cow man?” I snapped.

“Don’t get shitty with me; you’re the ones with arm warmers on,” he said. I looked down at my arms and sure enough I had put the cow print arm warmers on.

I didn’t even realize, haha.

He sighed and scratched the back of his head. “Look,” He said, putting a hand on my shoulder. “It’ll take some time y’know.”

 “I know, I know, fucking hell,” I moaned and made the hand seal yet again. “Water Clone!” I said and still, it was just a fucking blob of water.

What? He might have told me to calm down, but like hell I will! I’m going to get this jutsu, even if it kills me!

Half an hour later…

“Water Clone,” I said, fighting past all my anger at struggling with the jutsu and Bob’s your uncle; A water clone stood right next to me!

“OMJ, OMJ, OMJ,” I shouted, jumping up and down, “I did it! Yes! I fucking did it! In your fucking face, cow man! I fucking DID IT!”

“The fuck is OMJ?” Zabuza said as he sliced threw my clone.

I frowned at him. “Jerk. OMJ stands for Oh My Jashin,” He looked at me funny. “It doesn’t matter.” I said, shaking my head and making the hands seal again. “Water Clone.” and again another clone. 

“Again.” he sliced through the clown again. He’d slashed through nine of my clones before he sighed. “What do you wanna learn now?” he asked.  

“Whatever you want,” I said with a shrug, popping a fag into my mouth and lighting it.

“All right, Water Prison Technique; how does that sound?” he asked and my eyes lit up. 

“Hell Yeah!” I said, grinning. 

“Can you walk on water?” Zabuza asked. I shook my head.

“Nope, but I should get that, no sweat,” I said. “I can climb trees, so this should be okay.” I said.

“Well, go ahead, try it out.” Zabuza said. I nodded, pulling my arm warmers off. I unzipped my jacket and threw that to the floor as well. I placed my sword down and headed to the edge of the water.

I guess you could say I was a little nervous—come on, I can’t swim. I made the hand seal and focused my chakra to my feet. I stepped onto the water. The water came up to my waist. If I had no Chakra it would be up to my shoulders, so I guess it’s okay. I got out and shook myself off. Flicking my tail around and laughing when the water got Zabuza on the face.

Lily was sitting on my jacket, watching from a distance. I stepping into the water again and this time, it came up to my knees. I’m getting there. I keep going at it and  about four to five minutes later, I was jogging round on the river like Zabuza said to do, to make sure I can hold it while fighting.

“Let’s do the Water Prison now,” I said to him. He nodded and joined me on the river.

 “Okay Tam, watch the hand seals,” he said and made the hand seals slowly. I made them along with him. Snake - Ram -Horse -Hare -Ram -Horse –Hare.

“You got that?” he asked and I nodded. “Okay watch how it’s done,” he said and made the hand seals again, but faster. “Water Prison Jutsu.”

A bubble of water appeared, attached to his hand and he had me trapped in it. Great. 

“Thanks bro, thanks,” I said in a bored tone like Sasuke always talks in.

He released the Jutsu before too long. I glared at him then started making hand seals. “Water Prison Jutsu” I shouted and looked at my hand to see a small and I mean small bubble on it. “Okay…” I shook the bubble off. I repeated the jutsu over and over and over and over and over again.

Few Hours Later

“Water Prison Jutsu!” I shouted, frustrated.

“You’re almost there,” Zabuza commented. “One more time, I think.”

“You said that last time,” I shouted. “And the time before that and the time before that!”

He pointed at me. “What did I say about getting shitty? I don’t have to teach ya jack shit, y’know.”

I rolled my eyes and made the hand seals again, in a bit of a mood with Zabz.

“Water Prison Jutsu!” I shouted and I made a full size prison of water,  trapping Zabuza in it. I screamed in happiness and dropped the prison.

“Yes whoop, whoop! I hit the bull’s-eye every time,” I shouted happily as I kicked my right leg and pointed my right arm at Zabuza. He chuckled, and I joined in. Zabuza ruffled my hair.

“This is cozy, isn’t it?” came Anko’s voice. We both looked over to where it came from as she walked out from behind a tree. I grinned at her.

“What do you want Anko?” I asked and she just grinned back at me.

“Nothing, just passing by,” she said, walking onto the water and over to us. “So you’re water style, you grow a tail, and some ears since our last meeting to.”

I explained about how I got the ears and tail. Anko didn’t seem bothered about it, not even about how I have all 5 elements and how I was practicing for the Chunnin exam.

“Hey Anko, you’re fire style, right?” I asked.

“Yeah why?” she questioned.

“Will you show me the Fire Ball Jutsu?” I asked.

“Only if you say please, brat,” the emphasis on the ‘se’ bit of please.

“Please,” I copied the way she said it and she just smirked.

“Watch the hand seals and learn, ya snot,” she said and I grunted at her.

She made the hand seals slowly and I followed along like last time. Horse - Tiger - Ram - Monkey - Boar - Horse – Tiger.

“Got it brat?” she snapped and I nodded with a smirk. “Okay watch how it’s done,” she said and made the hand seals faster. “Fire release:  Great Fire Ball Jutsu!” she called and blew out a massive fireball.

“Now your turn,” she said, snapping her head to me with a grin.

“Okay keep your pants on, bitch!” I teased and made the hand seals fast. “Fire release: Great Fire Ball Jutsu!” I called and a small fireball came out. “Dammit almost out of chakra,” I mumbled and made the hand seals again.

That’s not going to stop me. I’ll train till I drop, and then some more after that.

“Fire release:  Great Fire Ball Jutsu” I said again an even smaller one came out.

“Tam, no pushing yourself,” Zabuza ordered.

“Okay, Okay chill your beans,” I mumbled, my head spinning and my limbs tired. I managed to walk across the water with what remained of my energy and dumped myself under a tree. Both Anko and Zabuza walked over and sat on either side of me. I grabbed a fag and lit it just enjoying the silence that had fell over us. Then Anko had to roughen it.

“So what have you done today brat?” Anko asked. I chuckled to myself before answering.

“Water clone and Water Prison Jutsu” I said with a sigh.

“You learn that today and still tried another one and got where you did? That’s good,” Anko said, surprised.

I chuckled again. “Zabuza we better be getting back to my team,” I said.

“Yeah, let’s go,” Zabuza said standing and grabbing my hand. He pulled me up but I went a bit wobbly and almost fell back onto my butt. Zabuza grabbed my arm and held me up. He swept me up onto his shoulder before I could say a word.

“You coming Anko?” I asked, ignoring what Zabuza did. Anko nodded her head and started to follow us. I held my hand out and asked, “Can you grab my sword and clothes? This big asshole won’t let me walk.”

She nodded and grabbed my stuff for me and lily jumped up onto my shoulder as Zabuza said, “Who’s the asshole?”.

“You, duh.” I rolled my eyes. We all walked back to the training ground, which wasn’t very far. When Genma, Haku, Liss, and Tash came into sight, I chuckled. They were having a break.

When they noticed us, Genma jumped up and came other.

“Tam you okay?” he asked.

“You look like shit,” Liss blurted out.

“Thanks,” I said. She smiled sweetly at me and I just laughed. We all took a seat and had a bit of a rest. Man did I need it.

“We’re having a team meeting at the BBQ house,” Genma told me after a bit.

“Is Julie coming?” I asked.

Genma shrugged, then took on this really sarcastic tone. “I’d think not, I mean, with her injury, it’s heart to be a part of the team, now isn’t it?”

“You don’t have to be sarcastic about it,” I grumbled. “And that was a terrible joke!” I hit him on his arm. Genma only smiled.

He looked to the other three with us. “Guys wanna join?”

I jumped up and grabbed Lisa’s and Tash’s hands with the biggest grin on my face. “Last one there pays!” and with that me Lisa and Tash ran off Hand in hand.

We were about halfway there and I looked back to see only Haku, and he was pretty close. When we reached the BBQ house, we stopped outside and waited for Haku to catch up with us. We all looked back to see where the rest were.

We couldn’t see the others anywhere.

We went on in and grabbed a table with lots of seats and waited for the rest of them. I grinned at the waiter as he came over. I gave him a wink and a cheeky smile.

“Hello, welcome to the BBQ House,” he said, a small blush on his face. “Are you with Momochi-san’s party?”

“Momochi-san?” I repeated, looking around. I almost freaked out of my skin when Zabuza was sitting there, already with a drink.

I frowned. “How’d you get here faster than me?”

Zabuza shrugged. “Don’t underestimate me, ya shit.”

“So what can I get you?” he asked.

“Okay well let’s see there’s seven of us, so two lots of pork, two lots of chicken, two lots of beef and another two lots of pork,” I said, counting off my finger.

“So I’m invisible,” lily said. I gasped.

“Lil’s, what do you want?” I asked, picking her off my shoulder and holding her to my chest.

“Just some nuts if they have any,” she said.

“You heard her,” I said. The waiter nodded, writing it down.

“I’ll be back in just a moment,” he said with a smile, walking off and into the kitchen. He came back a couple minutes later with all the meat. Just as he returned, Julie entered the restaurant.

She was wearing a short-sleeved, white kimono with a big bow in the back and tight shorts. Her hair was pulled up into a bun and her headband was sewed to the front of her bow. She had wristbands made of steel, too.

“Julie!” I shouted, waving her over. She heard my voice and turned our way. She took a while to come over.

Smiling, she said, “Man is it hard to find you guys when everything smells frickin’ awesome.” She plopped down next to Liss, who was sitting on the side with Zabuza. I watched her carefully. I didn’t want her to freak out again!

She seemed to be doing pretty well. She jumped when he talked to her, though.

“’Sup, Scaredy-cat,” Zabuza said.

“Zabu-chan, I didn’t know you were here,” she said.

“Food is good food when it’s free,” Zabuza said, shrugging.

“So, what do you guys think of my new digs?” She asked, gesturing to her kimono outfit.

“Loving it, babes,” I said. She did look really cute though.

We started placing meat on the grill before too long, and just as we did, in ran Anko and Genma. Everyone watched as the two of them ran to our table and sat down. Anko made it to the table first, and scooted Julie over so she could sit down.

“Genma-sensei looks like you’re paying; unlucky. You took your time.” I said as I turned the meat on the grill nearest to me. I’m starved.

“I have the feeling I’m paying for a gaggle of piglets,” He grumbled and sat at the head of the table.

So when some of the meat was ready, Genma said, “You three,” he gestured to me, Liss, and Tash, “here. These are the forms for the Chunnin exam. I’ve entered you in and hope you’re all going to go and do your best,” he said and handed us the forms already knowing we were going to go.

I guess this is what took him and Anko so long. “We said from the day we met that we were going to the exam this year. What made you think we gave in?” I asked with a smirk.

Genma chuckled and shrugged. “Nothing in particular.”

Forty five minutes later, and I’m full.

“Hey, I’m going for a walk; see ya all later,” I said and moved past Tash and Haku. Lily jumped onto my shoulder. I shrugged back into in my jacket and arm warmers. My sword—well, I just put that back on, too.

“See you at home,” Haku said.

“Training ground, 8AM,” Genma said just before I left. I nodded and waved goodbye as I walked out of the restaurant.

“Tam,” Lily said, “I want to go look around; is that okay?”

“Sure,” I told her, “just be careful, call on me, somehow, if you need me.”

She nodded and ran off somewhere. I headed on to God knows where, but eventually, after a fag or two, I decided to just head on home.

The Chunnin exams; where shit goes down. I wonder if we’ll be strong enough? I wonder who we can save?

For two months, we met up with Genma, Zabuza, and Haku in the training ground at 8AM. Genma and them taught us taijutsu and ninjutsu, and Zabuza managed to get a little genjutsu into us before the two months were over.

Julie had always come to watch, sometimes to sketch under a tree with her medicine and some water on standby. It was a real bummer that she couldn’t come to the exams with us; but she promised to cheer with all her might!

And…also during those two months, to my happiness, Julie stopped being so afraid of Zabuza. I know right? I knew she’d get over it sooner or later!

Anyway, I knew there was still a little fear there, everyone could tell, but even with that, she started hanging out with him a lot more. Julie started hanging out with him more than us, now that I think about it. I had a guess or two about what was going on between them.

I’m a little jealous that she’s hooking up with one of my favorite character—what? you can’t sit there and tell me that’s not happening. But even with that, I’m happy she’s okay with him now, after all she’s been through. 

The night before the Chunnin exams, I went on a walk to relax before the big day.

Where to go, though? I walked in a random direction for about five minutes and wound up at some stairs. I decided to go up and see where they lead to. When I got up there, I saw the bench that Shikamaru always sits on.

I walked over to the empty bench and sat with a deep sigh; I placed my hands behind my head and laid back. I always lie like this; it’s just comfy.

I was laying there, watching the clouds when I heard someone walking up the stairs and knew easily who it was. I know! I’ll pretend I’m asleep, hehe. This outta be good.

“What a drag,” Shikamaru groaned. “She has to be in my spot. Troublesome woman.” He walked over and sat to my left. I felt his eyes on me and found it hard not to smile or laugh. “Come on, I know you’re awake,” he said in his normal, lazy manner.

I sighed and sat up with a smile. “Hey” I said, looking at him.

“What’re you doing up here?” he asked, laying back in the same fashion as I was, looking at the clouds, too.

“Just looking,” I said, lying back too. I turned my head to look at him and noticed we both had our hands behind our heads. He turned his head to face me and smiled slightly.

“Girls don’t usually lay like that,” he commented.

I smiled too and looked back up at the sky. The clouds were so peaceful.

“I like it, it’s comfy,” I said and closed my eyes.

“You look tired,” he said after a moment.

“I am, I trained hard,” I said then opened my eyes and looked at him again. “You look tired, too,” I said with a small smile.

“Well I am. I train hard, too,” he said and I sat up closely followed by him.

“I’ll walk you home if you like?” I said and looked to him. He had a shocked look on his face and it made me chuckle. “What?” I asked grinning my famous grin.  

“Doesn’t the guy walk the girl home?” he asked and I grinned wider.

“I don’t stick to stereotypes like that. Girls are meant to be good housewives? Right, well, I would make the worst.” I said, standing up and handing him my hand to help him up. “I can’t keep my room clean for shit. I’d rather train than clean the house. I will scream and shout if someone made me wear pink. And well, I just am not much of a girl when it comes to that sorta thing I rather be stereotyped as a boy.” 

He took my hand and I pulled him up as my tail flickered back and forth, showing I was happy. My tail stopped moving when I realised something and my eyes widened. “I have to go; I’ll walk you home next time!” I said after I turned around.

“Okay, see ya,” and with that said, I shot off, down the stairs, and off down the road. I almost forgot today is Naruto’s run in with Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro. I ran around the corner to see Naruto get rejected by Sakura and the funny square rock that is Konohamaru, Udon, and Moagi.

“Hey, hey Naruto what’s up?” I said as I walked over to him.

“Oh hey, Tam,” He said, looking at his feet. “It’s nothing…”

“Hey, Naruto I think that rock wants you” I said, pointing to the rock like thing.

Naruto looked at it then narrowed his eyes. He then walked down the road a little and the rock followed, he then started running up and down the road being followed by the rock. I stood there laughing until Naruto stopped and so did the rock. Naruto then looked down at the fake rock.

“That’s the worse disguise ever, there is no such thing as a square rock. It’s completely obvious,” he said pointing at it.

“Yes Naruto, it is, but it was still funny watching you get chased by it,” I said with a chuckle.

“I’ll say,” I heard Lisa say; I turned to see Lisa, Julie, and Tash walking over to me.

“’Sup, babes?” Julie said to me. I smirked at her.

“’Sup with you and Zabuza?” I asked. She shrugged and blushed. I chuckled knowingly.

Then I turned to Liss and Tash. “Please can I do this? I’ve wanted to for ages!” I pleaded. They will know what I mean. They both looked at each other, then nodded. Julie just laughed at me.

“You saw through my camouflage again. You’re slick, boss. That’s why you’re my rival.” Konohamaru stated. The rock then exploded and in its place was three coughing kids. I laughed more.

“I’m Moagi the sexiest kunoichi in preschool! Check me out,” she said with a weird pose. Okay love, if you say so.

“I love Algebra. Call me Udon,” Udon said. Needing a hanky, like always.

“And I’m the number one ninja in the village, Konohamaru, and when we’re all together,” he said and they all jumped together.

“We’re the Konohamaru Ninja Squad,” all three shouted.

“KONOHAMARU!!!!!!!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs, running over and picking him up, crushing him in a hug.

“Lady, you’re choking me!” he said in a muffled kind of voice.

“Sorry, sorry.” I placed him back down. “Asuma said you were his nephew right? Well I guess I’m your new cousin,” I said with a grin.

* * * * * * * * *  *

Let us know what you think. Please vote comment and fan.

Don’t own the damn anime yet.

Hit_It_Bitch---

Another chapter done! Let us know what you think. Vote, Comment, and Fan us.

Slowly but surely, we’re working towards owning the anime…maybe in a different dimension we already own it?

= Sketch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 750 41
Hana Haruno was kidnapped as a child because of some stupid prophecy saying that she would be the strongest ninja. Just before she was put into the h...
13.6K 421 24
I'm secretly the heir to both the Senju and Uchiha clans. A three-part prophecy was placed on me: 1. I'm to unite the reincarnates 2. I'll bring love...
25 0 3
"Anger is a fuel. It can ignite any emotion... and burn you right up." In a chaotic city like Konoha, tension is always running high. We have: A misc...
213K 9.8K 35
(HEY- THIS IS BEING REWRITTEN! I WAS JUST A KID WHEN I WROTE THIS SO PLEASE DONT JUDGE IF YOU READ IT NOW. I KNOW ITS BAD PFFT) It was bound to happe...