Together, Forever

By sanaa3009

Reel to Real, My wild imagination. Please leave your valuable comments below.. criticism are welcomed with op... More

DARE COMPLETED
HBD Darling Prabhas

Together, Forever!

4.7K 108 50
By sanaa3009

How beautiful and true is the saying "You fall in love with the most unexpected person at most unexpected time in most unexpected ways". It is difficult to believe the saying, even if you believe; it's difficult to accept, she thought swiping the selfies taken from the sets of Bahubali. There is only a few more days left for the shooting to get over officially and in that few days she has just a few scenes left to complete with Prabhas, her Pabsu. She smiled at the mere thought of the nick name she had chosen to address him dearly. But nevertheless she felt miserable that she wouldn't be able to meet him regularly on the sets after the shooting ends. Not that she won't be able to meet him; they had been great friends for more than 10 years now and the strong bond that they share define what they actually are but, this movie brought them closer in an unexpected way. "Perhaps, this is what is destined to happen" she told herself switching off her phone and slumped on her bed to get her beauty sleep.

She woke up to her alarm as it was an early call time today. She quickly refreshed herself and left for the shooting spot. Her eyes searched for that one person whom she was missing terribly for the last 8 hours, her eyes caught his; she smiled widely meeting his eyes and wished him good morning. Delighted by her wish, he wished her back with his serene smile. "Ok will get ready" she said and left the place leaving Prabhas wander in his thoughts. "Why does she have this effect on me? Her one smile makes my heart swell in happiness. She is sweet and nice to everyone but, why does this trait of hers affect me so much? She is unique, beautiful, kind, witty, bold, brave, independent, generous and classy who has everything to flaunt but chooses not to boast about it. And she is perfect for me. Wait... did I just say she is perfect for me? Do I love her?" he thought to himself. The mere thought of the word love made him flush and smile dreamily. His reverie of thoughts was interrupted by the assistant director giving him the script for the day's scene. Taking a look at the script his heart fluttered heavily, it's the boat scene. He looked around the set astonishingly which was beautifully built, complimenting the scene that they are going to shoot. He retired to his vanity to get ready.
Meanwhile Anushka received her script; she blushed reading the dialogues they were to exchange. "Beautiful" she muttered to herself taking a final look at her costume and her makeup. Of course the dress and jewels were heavy to carry but, she had gotten used to it in these 4 years of shooting. She stepped out of her vanity as Devsena., looking like a princess out of a fairytale. She was showered with compliments.
"Shot ready sir" called out the assistant director. "Coming" he voiced out. The moment he stepped down from his vanity, he stood rooted to his place. His surrounding stood still; coming back out of his thoughts, he moved closer to her, who was now standing facing the other side showing her back to him. He went dangerously close to her, feeling his presence behind her, her heart beats pitched. He bent over her shoulder and whispered "you look ethereal" in her ears with a naughty yet flushed glint on his eyes. She sighed in relief for not being noticed by anyone, "how he manages to do this every time. In a place where there are more than 100 technicians present no one notices our cute encounters" she thought to herself and acknowledged his compliment through her eyes. He winked back in response making her eyes widen, unfortunately her shock written face was noticed by the director, S. S. Rajamouli. "Is everything fine sweety?" a worried Raj asked her. "Huh.. yes Raj.. I'm fine" she replied, searching the person who was the reason for her condition. "Where did he disappear all of a sudden" she muttered to herself still searching for him, and found him in a corner laughing heartily at her expense. She shot daggers at him but soon her anger turned into a dreamy smile seeing his adam's apple bobble. "Ok shot ready, maintain silence everyone" Raj announced over mike, both took their positions along with the other co-actors. The scene was perfected in the very first take; everyone congratulated on their flawless performance. But the dreamy and shy smiles escaped all eyes present on the sets. The entire set was astonished to witness their crackling chemistry.

"After lunch there is one more scene to shoot, and the climate is fabulous so it would be better we finish today" the team discussed and retired for lunch.

Both received their script for the next scene and their hearts pounded heavily againt their chest just by a glance at the script. "Am I ready for this? Or should I ask Raj for trick shot?" they were both thinking on the same lines. "No.. After working this hard for the movie for 4 long years it won't be professional to ask for a trick shot" both concluded to themselves. "I should be strictly professional" both warned themselves facing the mirror. Yes, it was the lip lock scene from the song "Humsanava". Soon the lunch break was over and they were called for the shot. Seeing Anushka clad in an orange and maroon lehenga, the idea of keeping it professional seemed suicidal. "She is challenging me every time. Will I be able to resist the new born feeling for her?" Prabhas thought to himself. "Darling, Sweety, are you both fine with the scene or should I arrange for a trick shot?" Raj asked them both. "No Raj its fine" both said in unison. Both looked at each other surprised; they shared a cute eye lock. They were snapped out of their trance by Raj's announcement over the mike asking the technicians to maintain silence. "Yes, what were you both telling?" asked Raj. Both sighed in relief for not getting noticed yet again. "Actually after working this hard for the movie for 4 long years it won't be professional to ask for a trick shot" Darling answered for Sweety too and looked at her. "Yes Raj, Prabhas is right" she answered making Prabhas smile at her. "Okaaayyyyyy" Raj dragged mockingly and proceeded with the shot.

"Action" Raj announced after the clap,
Now into the character, but only for the camera, "Amarendra Bahubali and Devasena" moved closer to each other, Devasena climbed down the stairs dancing and syncing the lyrics in the background while Amarendra Bahubali climbed up the stairs to reach Devasena. Devasena as in script teased Amarendra brushing her lip on his syncing the lyrics, Amarendra unable to resist her closeness and her enticing aura flipped out of the character, pulled her close cupping her face and pressed his lips gently on hers. Anushka was beyond surprised by the intensity of the kiss but without breaking the scene and feel she went on with flow. "The kiss feels so right" she thought to herself and reciprocated the kiss with equal fervour. Prabhas's heart swelled in happiness with the reciprocation and decided to confront his feelings later in the day. The scene was yet again another craft of perfection and the sets came alive to the sounds of hooting and whistling. Their trance was broken by the noise. Both blushed and congratulated each other for the single take again mockingly, but they both knew they yearned for the moment to never end.

Now the biggest truth shook Anushka to bits. Raj announced "and its a wrap, finally". Prabhas whined in excitement as he could now cut his hair and skip his diet. Noticing Anushka lost somewhere, he snapped her out her trance "Are you alright Sweety?" he asked her in a worried etched voice. "yeah.. Pabsuu I'm fine" she smiled sadly. Understanding what she is going through he assured her pressing her hand softly. After all, the sets had been their second home for the last 4 years. She smiled at him lovingly and thanked him for being there. They shared a comforting hug and joined the gang for some fun. Soon a party was organized by Prabhas, every single member associated with the film came for the party. Everyone had a helluva time dancing, singing, pulling each other's legs, drinking and clicking selfies and groupies. Soon it was time for them to leave, all packed their stuff for the one last time and after dinner bid a final goodbye to the sets and eachother with a very heavy heart.

Days passed by with the leads missing one another. It's not easy for them to meet in public places because of the constant paparazzi surrounding them. Though they were in touch through messages and phone calls, physical presence was what they yearned. But was was missing in all their conversations were a mention of their feelings or the reality of the kiss. They both soon got busy on another projects, Prabhas signed "Saaho", a trilingual movie but the makers were yet to finalise the female lead. While Anushka singed "Bagmati", if sources are to be believed, Prabhas shall be seen in a cameo, the makers wanted to cash on their sizzling chemistry. Who but they knew that the chemistry wasnt for the lens. Where the audience were excitedly waiting for the love of onscreen Bahu and Devsena, the real life Bahu and Devsena were drowning in the misery of missing eachother. They were so habituated to each other's presence that a day without eachother brought in a peculiar vacuum which no technology could fill. Their days of missing were over, days of promotional events would ensure meets regularly. The promotions were extended to the cities of Mumbai, Andra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Kerala. They couldnt wait for their first event so they could finally see each other. Prabhas asked her to be early at the airport so they could spend some alone time. Smiling at the excitement in his text, she confirmed the timing to meet him. On reaching the airport, Prabhas sent his driver for dinner. "Reached" she texted. "Come to the parking lot. I'm in my car 😊". Fortunately, her driver parked the car next to Prabhas' and Anushka chased the driver away asking him to have dinner. As soon as the driver left, she sneakily left her car and reached his by the nearest door. He made place for her to sit; even before she could settle he hugged her tightly and whispered "Missed you so much". Hugging him tighter she whispered "Missed you too". "So good to see you after so long" he said holding her hands in his. She smiled widely in response. "Don't smile like that sweety" he said to himself. Not able to control anymore he flipped the topic asking "Had dinner?". "No.. Not yet will have something on flight". "What? you havent had dinner? how many times do I have to tell you to have your food on time? See its 10 pm already" he was irritated at her negligence. "Pabsu.. cool it's just dinner" she tried convincing him. "I do not like it sweety. I can't take chances on your health" he confessed sincerely. She looked at him dreamily feeling the care and sincerity in his voice. Only she knew that her stomach was full with butterflies and there was no place for even a morsel. "Ok Mommy, I won't repeat it again" she said holding her ears making a cute apologetic face. Chuckling at her antics, he hit her mockingly on her shoulder. Both laughed at each other heartily. Soon one by one the other cast and crew started reaching the airport. Rana hugged Anushka, "Bro how are you?". "All good, How are you" she hugged him back. Prabhas was admiring their bond smiling proudly thinking about how kind and sweet she is to everyone. She gels with everyone so easily, yet she has such a nuanced judgement of people. Rana like Anushka shares a very great bond with everyone in the sets. His notorious and energetic nature is an instant charm with everyone. The promotions started with a jittery feel and concluded on a fantastic note. Prabhas and Anushka oblivious to the surrounding were always bickering about something or other, stealing glances and helping each other to escape wired questions; this proved how well they know each other. And when the Movie, promotional events, audio launches and interviews released officially, fans went gaga over the couple witnessing their closeness from their deliberate encounters of stealing glances; chit chatting; him answering questions for her and vice versa; laughing at one another's expense; his answer "Anushka" on the question "Trisha or Anushka?" and her answer "Prabhas" on the question who is more sexier "Rana or Prabhas" without second thoughts and the justification she gave for her answer "Rana is like my bro, I call him bro and he calls me bro"; Prabhas helping sweety win games held by facebook live team and them calling each other by their nick names with the flow and later rectifying it.

Now that the movie has become a worldwide hit setting a record as India's No. 1 block buster with gross Rs 1500 crore in just 30 days of its release, the entire team and the couple especially has gained such popularity that almost every house wishes them to get married in real. The reactions made them nervous, they now felt so much more responsible as individuals and how they behaved when together. Prabhas who had already planned for the much needed holiday, left for United States soon after the movie released. He thought that this break from everything would give him the much needed clarity to think rationally about eachother. It was a big decision involving not just the two of them, but also their families. Though he was sure it was love from his end, he was spectical about her feelings. He couldnt hurl a rapid fire question at her, it was a decision of a lifetime.

The vacation was a respite from everything, but "his sweety". Not a single day passed when her thoughts didnt pleasantly tease him. He was practically rehearsing his proposal, how he'd take her in his arms and subtly whisper to her how much her loves her. Anushka's folks wanted her to now settle, they were happy with her career but as any other set of regular parents, they wanted to see their daughter happily married. And she had no rational escaping from the constant marriage talks. She wished to confess to Prabhas before being pushed into an arrange marriage setup. But, she didn't want to disturb him. Meanwhile, the cast and crew of Bahubali planned for a success party as soon after Prabhas' returned from his vacation. He was informed about the party, and he preponed his journey by a week considering others conveniences. He decided to talk to Anushka the first thing he came back. But to his disappointment he came to know that his sweety has gone to Bangalore and would be back only on the day of the party. He wanted to do it in person and waited for the evening of the party. Meanwhile Anushka who was having a gala time with her nephews and posted pictures on her Instagram account with her little squad. As usual the cute pictures went viral on social networking sites. Seeing the pictures, Prabhas was more excited than she was in the picture for obvious reasons. "She loves kids", he said dreamily. Seeing her picture after so long reduced his anxiety to a certain extent.

It was the evening of the party and Prabhas took extra care about his look. He wanted to look extraordinary, after all he had the task of impressing the most beautiful lady. He reached the venue and joined his co-stars and Raj. Rana hugged him and punched him on his stomach lightly for not being in touch with him for whole 3 months. "I went for a vacation to escape from you, and you expect me to talk to you?" "huh.. go to hell". "Haa.. and you will follow me even there" he teased Rana. The entire gang laughed at Rana's expense while he shot daggers at Prabhas. "What are you all laughing at?" a sweet voice demanded their attention. Knowing who it was, Prabhas composed himself and turned to welcome her. She smiled at him ever so beautifully and hugged him. He reciprocated the hug and complemented her. "You are nothing less Pabsuu.." she said smiling at him. "His heart swelled in happiness listening to "Pabsu" after a long time, only she calls him that. By now even the entire cast and crew wished them to be together so they gave them some privacy. But Rana being his notorious self, walked to them, did a slight cough "so color coordination huh..?" his mocking eyes glinting. That's when they realized they were dressed in black complimenting each other. "Bro.." she said hitting him lightly and hugged him. "Good to see you after a long time sweety" he said hugging her back. Prabhas stamped Rana's feet indicating him to leave them alone. Ahh! Rana whined in pain, "yes I'm going" he said and left the place. "So.." he started. "So.. Good Evening!! Ladies and Gentlemen, Arka Media Works is privileged in welcoming you all to the success party of the GRAND HIT of its MASTERPIECE BAHUBALI", the anchor finished. "Arrrrggghhh", he thumped his foot in frustration. Laughing at him, Anushka pulled him to their seats not before telling him "We will talk.. Even I want to discuss something important with you". "Hmmmm" he replied and settled beside her. The entire event was boring for Rana, with people talking and asking the same old questions, but the oblivious couple were blissfully talking and taking selfies and stealing glances at eachother. Aware of the subtle romance,Rana slammed his forehead irritated to which Prabhas smiled sheepishly. The event came to an end. And it was time for press a conference. Before the press conference the entire cast and crew were asked for a group picture as Sathya Raj (Kattapa) was in hurry to catch a flight to Chennai for his next movie promotional event. The entire team took their positions, Prabhas sneakily pulled Anushka by her waist. She let out a gasp by this sudden action. In response he held her more close to him possessively without giving heed to any of her reactions. She smiled at him lovingly in response not looking at him. His touch sent shivers down her spine and she felt her blood freezing. By this act of his she understood what she is to him but, women will be women. She would wait for a proposal. After the photo session the team got ready for the press conference biding bye to Sathya Raj. Every question asked to the team was answered effortlessly, finally came the most awaited question to Anushka, "When is your marriage mam?" a reporter asked. "Very soon" she replied. "Very soon??" this reply made everyone excited but him, he was shocked but didn't show it. Even an excited Rana asked "Very soon?? Bro you didn't tell me". She laughed at him. "Very soon.. that means are your parents looking a guy for marriage?" a reporter asked her excitedly. "Yes.. but nothing is in our hands. Let's see" she said flashing her lovely smile. That was it Prabhas lost it completely, "Nothing is in her hands. Let's see?Like seriously, now that's the limit". Prabhas faked an important call, and left the place apologizing the team and reporters. "Now that was weird, he never does this" Anushka thought to herself seeing his retreating figure. From the venue he directly went to the lobby and booked a room for them, he was stubborn to get an answer to this sudden marriage plan. "How could she even think about marriage without discussing with me?" Entering the room he messaged Anushka "Come to room no. F43 soon after the conference". "OK" came her reply. He slammed his head reading her reply, "she is smiling even now? God.. she is going to be my death one day" he muttered irritated.
After the press conference, she sneakily went to the room. "What is so urgent that it couldnt wait Pabsu..?" "Why did you leave the press conference in the middle?" Before she could hurl her irritations more, he barked "YOU". Shocked by his behavior and accusation she asked "ME? But, what did I do?". "So now you want me tell you what you did?" he shot back. She nodded her head in "Yes" eager to know the reason behind his anger. "Advance happy married life Miss Anushka Shetty, to be Mrs What?" he asked in a sarcastic tone. Now she understood everything, she smirked to herself and decided to play with him some more, but before she could reply, he continued. "What were you bickering there? That nothing is in your hands? Don't you feel that it's important to discuss it with me?". "Why would I discuss with you?" she asked unknowingly and later regretted at her answer. She never knew that he could talk this much. "Why would you discuss it with me? Oh so now I'm no one to you? Not even a friend? I thought we share a strong bond which would turn into something beautiful in future. But look at you, looks like all those moments we shared were just for the camera" he blurted in a go not knowing the consequences. "Camera?" did he just say camera? She muttered to herself rushing to him. She pulled him by his arm and slapped him hard. Before he could gather what just happened, she pressed her lips on his pulling him by his collar. She bit his lower lip harshly in anger till it bled. "ahhh" he moaned in pain. "How dare you say it was just for the camera Mr Prabhas Raju Uppalapati, ahhh how dare you say like that to, to be Mrs. Anushka Prabhas Raju Uppalapati" she gushed in anger between the kiss. "And now you will regret forever for what you just said" she continued. "I will never regret having you in my arms darling" he pulled her close by her waist, now leading the kiss. The place that was resonating words of arguement were replaced by soft moans of passion.

The marriage was finally discussed in their respective families with lots of drama. The much awaited official announcement about their marriage reached the public through press conferences. Their entire fandom and friends across the globe celebrated their marriage as a festival blessing them a happy life ahead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 1.2K 38
~Di setiap orang pernah merasakan apa itu cinta. Ditambah lagi cinta yang tumbuh di waktu sekolah, cinta yang tumbuh dengan sendirinya hanya bertatap...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.3M 58.3K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...