Triple Trouble { A Cedric Dig...

By marauderw

Instead of two Weasley twins, there are three : Fred, George and Silena. The trio is starting their fifth ye... More

End of summer
Dementor on the train!
Back to Hogwarts.
I thought there would be tryouts...
Gryffindor vs Huffelpuff
Oh my God!
Hogsmade.
THANK U
Family and Secrets.
Please!
Christmas.
Ravenclaw vs Gryffindor/ O.W.Ls keep getting closer
Gryffindor vs Slytherin.
Summer Time
Pre Quiddich WorldCup Drama
Quiddich World Cup!
i need your advice
Post Quiddich World Cup Drama!
Exciting news!
Second book is up!!!

An amazing end to O.W.L's!!

6.9K 168 196
By marauderw

The Euphoria of winning the Quiddich Cup remained for quite a few days and now that I looked at O.W.L's from this side, they seemed a lot closer. I know I always say this!

Now my hideout was the library. I was working super hard but would forget things after two hours. I had breakdowns and panic attacks.

Hermione sort of became my confident and best friend during all of this as Angelina and Alicia had become too close for me to be a part of the group. Mary Ann was too busy studying with other brainiac Ravenclaws.

Hermione had too much to do on her own so I didn't want to burden her further but sometimes I'd get desperate.

Harry and Ron stopped talking to her because of Scabbers being eaten by Crookshanks. Honestly, I was so thankful to Crookshanks for this that I got him a jumper. This livened up Hermione a bit. This happened a long time ago, they made up before the Quiddich final but guess I forgot to mention.

Crookshanks looked so cute in my jumper though.

We were both so worried about our problems. Hers was that she had taken every subject and mine were O.W.Ls, we were so so worried that in the midst of all this, we became best friends. Kind of.

Cedric and I talked for a bit too. His relationship started getting a bit rocky. I'm so ashamed to admit that my stomach was performing somersaults after hearing this but ehhh, what is  in my heart will probably stay in my heart. Right? It's not like the whole world will know.

After a bit of encouragement from Hermione, I decided to talk to him about Hogsmade. About what happened that day. You don't just kiss someone and then have another girlfriend.

"Cedric?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Cedric, do you remember that day? I mean, when we went to Hogsmade?" I asked, hoping my expression wasn't giving anything away.

"Yes," He blushed.

"Why did you stop talking to me?" I asked.

His jaw dropped.

"I asked you so many times to talk to me! You started ignoring me so I figured perhaps, you didn't want anything to do with me. Then I saw Cho one day and she was slightly upset and then she sort of broke down because she was going through so many problems and then she confessed she liked Me, I didn't know what to say, at that time but I didn't want to hurt her because she was sort of a friend and I know how hard it is to be turned down by someone you really like," He rambled.

"Cedric," I whispered, at loss for anything to say.

"Cedric! I was wondering where you were!" It was Cho.

I turned so fast, I'm pretty sure I cracked my neck. Shit, she probably thought Cedric was cheating on her.

"Hi, it's Silena, isn't it?" She asked nicely, winking at Cedric.

I nodded.

"Look, Cedric I know you both like each other, it's a bit too obvious, I'm sorry if I caused any problems between you too and Cedric now that I have known you properly, you aren't really my type," Cho shrugged but there were tears in her eyes.

Cedric and I looked at each other.

"Cho," we started at the same time.

She held up her hand.

"I'll get over it," She smiled.

And then she left.

Cedric and I looked at each other again.

"I'll see you around then," Cedric smiled.

I nodded.

Wait, are we dating or not?

Cedric, why don't you ever give me proper answers!!!

I felt so guilty though but hey maybe she and Harry can hit it off!

*************

Well, it was the day of the First O.W.L Charms and honestly I did way better than I expected.

The rest of the O.W.L's passed by like this too.

The evening after the last O.W.L, I received a letter in my dorm.

"Meet me in the great hall by 7:30!

-CD,"

My jaw dropped. I checked my watch. It was 7:15. Shoot! It would take me 15 mins just to get to the Great Hall!!

I checked what I was wearing. I was in my pyjamas, shorts and a tank top. Ehh, too casual but he's asking me to meet him in the Great Hall not somewhere outside, Still I got a jumper. But only in my hand for now. As it was warm inside.

I saw Cedric waiting outside the Great Hall. He was in muggle clothing as well but there were a lot more formal than mine. He grinned when he saw me.  My heart skipped a beat.

I tried to smile back.

"Hey, didn't you get my second note? Telling you to wear something fancy?" He asked.

Shoot!!

"I sent it as sort of last minute but I didn't expect you to turn up in your pyjamas!" He laughed.

I chuckled.

"C'mon," he gestured towards the gates to go out.

"Won't we get in trouble?" I asked.

"Let's risk it," he winked.

How could I resist that face? I agreed.

"Get your jumper on," He said.

"Oh yeah, I forgot," I face palmed.

"Well, I bet you got distracted," He winked.

I blushed.

We made our way towards the black Lake, we were hidden safely behind a tree so no teacher could see us.

"Dinner," He said as he showed me a sort of picnic basket set for two.

My jaw dropped.

"How?" I asked.

"Hufflepuff house is right next to the kitchens almost,"

"Lucky, damn!" I whispered.

He chuckled.

We ate and talked about things so random that they were probably going to be forgotten the next day.

We made jokes at each other's expense. It was perfect.

No one could ruin this moment, I thought to myself as Cedric and I leaned in.

Kissing him again was no different than the first time.

It was as if I had exploded with happiness. I smiled into the kiss.

It was getting a bit deeper and it turned to a full snog and that's when we heard a little cough.

"Ahem!" We broke apart.

And damn!!!!!!!

IT WAS PROFESSOR SNAPE!

Talk about ruining the moment!!!

"Shit," Cedric cursed.

"30 points from Gryffindor and Hufflepuff each!" He bellowed.

"I'm taking you to your Heads of Houses and oh, you both get detention until term ends for being outside the Castle when a killer is on the loose and Dementors circling around and for that little display of affection!" His face was like thunder..

"Better yet, I might take you to the Headmaster!" He bellowed.

"But Professor, we were just kissing!" I argued.

He gave me a glare so intense, I thought I'd pee right there and then in my pants.

"I'll be merciful just this one! Won't take you to anyone but you will receive punishment!" He bellowed.

"Inside!" He ordered.

We weren't daft enough to disobey.

"Off to your common rooms!" He ordered but then left.

"Cedric, I had an amazing time!" I started.

"Hey," he said as he pulled me back.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I nodded, gave him a small peck on the lips and ran to the common room with a smile on my face. I was nearly skipping.

And now I would sleep peacefully for once!!

I opened the common room door and everyone, like my family and friends were waiting for me.

"WHERE WERE YOU?" They asked together.

I blushed.

"Are you alright?" My brothers asked.

"You were with him!" Hermione gasped and started jumping.

"WHAT?" My brothers asked.

This was going to be a long night and I'm far from getting any sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 42.7K 115
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘸𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘛𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘻𝘢�...
376K 10.4K 25
Complete harry james potter. a normal troubled teenager confused about his sexuality. When harry finds love in the twins Harry's 'secret admirers'...
478 31 28
Bianca and Nellie, twins. They were 14 and were a bit different from other teenagers there age. That's because they are muggle born witches, when th...
342K 6.2K 23
Paige and Harry Potter the chosen twins, the twins who lived. They have challenged Voldemort in their first year, Heir of Slytherin in their second y...