Inimitable Love. (Harry Style...

By MohikaArya

{Highest ranking: #35 in Directioner 14/10/2018} "And Angry Bird?!" That deep husky voice called out for me... More

Introduction.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Epilogue.
BONUS PART. (Harry's P.O.V.)

Chapter 11.

169 46 65
By MohikaArya

HARRY'S P.O.V.

Ciara.

It was all I had been thinking lately.

To say that she was unique would be an understatement. She was completely a new personality to me.

Her dark, long, straight hair matching completely with her chocolate brown eyes. Her naturally long eye lashes, her beautifully structured face. Her flat stomach even when she ate too much.

Above all, she was so down to earth. She was not the one who liked to boast her personality off to people. She was for real, she never faked herself. She didn't really know how to hide her emotions which made her completely readable. But only I wanted to be the one who studied her.

I actually felt like a dick bringing up the topic of other girls. I saw it on her face that she didn't support the thought of any other girl with me. I was kind of intrigued and obsessed with the fact. I wanted to know if she thought of me more than just a friend.

At the same time I knew she was having deepest of the secrets which were yet to be discovered. I guessed, she was right. When I was keeping things to myself. Why not her?

She was a little sweetie pie who fitted in my hug completely. She never gave me more importance than a best friend when other girls always failed to do so in the first place. She knew me fully inside out like a friend.

And most of all,

She made me forget.
She made me avoid.

I didn't know how. But she managed to do since the day I met her. I didn't even know how to thank her for that.

"Okay. I think it's enough for now. It's just a test. I promise I will study hard." Ciara batted her long dark lashes at me with a puppy face.

I had to give in.

Two hours of explanation and her geography doubts were all complete. I forgot to mention how much of an ardent learner she was.

I sighed and agreed. "Let me get some tea real quick."

"I'm waiting." She yawned like a little cub and then quickly covered her face, blushing hard.

She was so cute.

As I sprinted my way down to the kitchen, mom called me up.

"Yup mom?" I picked up the phone, handling the pan and pressing the phone in between my left ear and shoulder.

"I won't be there today. Met my old friend. She's requesting me to stay here."

"Oh. Okay." I muttered, turning the ignition on and pouring some water in the pan.

"Take care of yourself and Ciara. See you." She practically ordered. Well, she cared for Angry Bird more than me.

"Bye mom." I rolled my eyes, retrieving a tray from the drawer and placing the cups on it.

After four years a great man, Mr. Harry Styles was making a tea. Indeed, this celeb deserved a Noble Award.

More than him, the girl who made him do it deserved it all. Ms. Ciara Franklin.

What would I do now? Mom could ask if she needed any girly things to sleep. Wait, did girls need anything before sleeping?

Shit I was a crap. She was a human. Most probably, she would need spare clothes which I'll willingly give them to her.

Having such stupid debate in my brain, I reached my room pondering over stupid thoughts.

"Angry Bird, c'mon drink this and then we'll slee-" I began speaking whilst handling that tray where tea sat on it when I saw her sleeping on the study table.

Her arms secured her sleeping head from falling, her lips slightly pouted, her eyes lightly closed and her breathing deep and peaceful.

This was the sight to watch.
This was my sight to watch.

Now what to I do? Should I wake her up and ask to drink this? That would be so rude and cruel. But I couldn't even let her sleep so uncomfortably.

So I quietly placed the tray on the side of the bed, reached to her right side and decided against every thought.

I slowly wrapped my right arm around of her knees and used my other arm to support her back and lifted her up bridal style.

She weighed half of the weights I lifted.

Where should I place her? My bed or the guest room?

Guest room was downstairs and if I'll take her there, she'll probably wake up.

Fuck it.

I placed her on my bed and covered her with sheets.

Now, where should I go?

Her eyebrows suddenly got furrowed as if she was having difficulty in sleeping.

Should I cuddle with her?

Again, fuck it.

I took off my t-shirt and jeans changing them into loose boxer-shorts.

I silently crawled in the bed beside her and shared the sheets she was earlier in.

She lightly purred like a kitten and snuggled closer to me. I froze dead in my place. She had a sweet smell, smell which now my bed had acquired. I won't change them now. I won't let them wash, never.

Her arms felt so warm, so soft burning through my naked chest. She gently and maybe involuntarily placed her head on my chest and intertwined her legs with me.

I bet she could feel my hammering heart. I had never felt like this before. Why this was happening to me?

I really felt glad to see in her my life, in my arms, so comfortable. But the question at the back of my mind still kept ringing in.

Did she feel the same way for me?

Ciara's P.O.V.

My eyes felt heavy that I became too lazy to open them.

Firstly because I still felt knackered as if I had been working non-stop for my whole life and secondly because there was a warm, comforting hand pinning me down to bed which could be considered as an exaggeration to sleep.

Sunlight peeped through the cracks of the curtains and the entire room appeared like a heaven. Was I in heaven?

My head was on some hard surface. Agreed. But definitely not cushion. I looked up and a silent gasp escaped my lips.

Cuddling with me was none other than Harry Styles. He looked so amazing while sleeping.

His heart-shaped plum lips slightly parted, quite snores-now-my-lullaby escaping his lips every now and then and not forgetting those toned arms completely holding me to him.

Even if my mind would refuse, my fingers lightly traced his defined jaw-line but to my surprise my mind was also enjoying his presence. My fingers lightly traced his bottom-lip and his long neck. "Just like mine." I thought.

When I was finally waking up, reality dawned on me that actually Harry was all over me.

His arm was firmly holding me by my waist, from where my t-shirt had gone up. Our legs were entwined tightly, as if impossible to untangle them.

I tried controlling my heartbeat.

Better luck next time, babe. My conscious commented.

Harry shifted shaking the whole bed with him and buried his face in my neck and mumbled something. I giggled because of those curls which constantly brushed my neck.

Harry growled and pulled me closer to him if it was possible.

"What are you saying Harry?" I physically cringed because of the bad morning breath I had.

"I said stop moving you're disturbing my morning-glory."

I died.

Shit. Boys and their stupid hormones. I needed to get out of here before I could get more reasons to.

I squirmed in my position trying to wriggle out of his hold.

"Baby, please stay. I promise I won't do anything. Trust me."

Those two words leaving his mouth caught me off guard. Did I trust him? Of course I did.

So I gulped down that stupid bad lump in my throat and quietly shifted closer to his ... naked chest?

As if sensing my thoughts, he began. "I know I'm hot. But it's better if you'd not lick."

"Ew Harry!" I laughed anyways and cuddled with him.

Morning with Harry was now my addiction.

***
A/N

I have a Star, I have a Finger....
Ugh! Vote!

Guys, if you like it then please vote and subscribe to my Wattpad channel.

So, Double update= Oh yeah.

Take care peeps. X

Until next time,
Much love,
Mohika Arya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
181K 18.6K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
313K 9.4K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...