The clown (LJ X reader)

By creepypastazero820

This story is about (Y/N) and Laughing Jack falling in love. But at first you thought that he was just some w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 4.

Chapter 3.

280 10 1
By creepypastazero820

It had been a week later since (Y/N) made LJ sad. (Y/N) had forgotten she did that. As for LJ he remebered every word. (Y/N) wa sitting on the couch with Jeff. They had stayed there all day watching movies. Jeff yawned. "Its getting late (Y/N). I'm going to bed." Jeff said. "Ok." was all you said. As Jeff walked up the steps you put on another movie. You stood up and walked to the kitchen and made some popcorn. When the popcorn was done you put it into a bowl. You walked back into the living room and sat down. You pressed play on the movie. You were watching lights out with the lights off. You didn't hear LJ coming down the steps. He thought it would be funny to scare you. Once you were cuddling the blankets he put his hands on your shoulders. You screamed. LJ started laughing then he fell on the ground. "I HATE YOU! YOU SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH!" (Y/N) yelled at LJ. "Sorry." was all LJ said. He was laughing hard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

988K 62.6K 32
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
872K 74.3K 128
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
1.5M 102K 195
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
573K 23K 69
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...