High School DXD: Chaos ( X Ma...

By rg808guy

Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You... More

The Start of a New Life
Your Saddened Past
Father of the Chaos Chess Piece
Update 1 Read Please
Activation Within Chaos
Day of Explanation and A New Devils Servant
Battle for the Girls
Deadly Sports and Familiars
The Engagement
Update 2 (Please read)
Training for Battle
To Protect = To Sacrifice
Crashing the Party
Update 3 (Please Read)
Confession
Special Chapter #1
Kiba's Revenge
Reunion With a Old Friend
The fight with two Excalibur wielders and Food!
Kokabiel
The White One
Pool Time and Discharged
Update 4 (Please Read)
Car Shopping and The Devil King
Open House
The Other Bishop
Update 5 (Please Read)
An Upgrade
Video Game Tournament
The Leaders Summit
The True Chaos Dragon Vs. The Vanishing Dragon
A Picnic
Hot and Sexy
Fun and Games
Neko At The Beach
Going to Hell
Heated Moments
Hells Training Camp
Gathering of Young Devils
Reunion
Update 6 (Please Read)
Fighting a God
Train Ride Home
Opposite Side of Akeno
Calm before the Storm
Beelzebub
Astoroth
Dragon of Sacrifice
Untold
Mother
Day of the Festival
Night Time Date
Black and White
Fire of a Phenex
Important Meeting
To Kyoto
Thousand Gates
Update 7 "Question"
Yokai of Kyoto
The Hero Faction
Nijō Castle
Saving Princess Yasaka
New Addition
Conference
Before the Game
Game of Kings
Beach Getaway
A Wanted Valkerye
Fallen Angel
Sitri Sisters

House of the True Chaos Dragon

22.4K 289 265
By rg808guy

Hello guys it's time for a new chapter the others have more information about your past, now you guys are walking to Issei's house. Let's see how this whole situation play out from here.

~~~~~

POV: 3rd

Part 1.

You and the other ORC club members were about 5 minutes from Issei's house and goes down another street waving his hand saying.

" I'll see you guys tomorrow at school my apartment is this way"

You and the others waved goodbye to him and kept walking towards Issei's house the sun was close to setting in the horizon so the sky was a bright orange and yellow. You could still see clearly as if it was cloudy out side since devils can see in the dark. When you guys arrived at Issei's house they saw your car parked in the drive way. Then Rias asked curiously.

" Issei's is that your families car"

Issei answered while frowning " No, that is not ours..... It's actually (Y/n) car"

You were standing there smiling while rubing the back of your head " Yeah that is my car it was my father's favorite car in his collection "

In the drive way was Issei's parents cars and your car a Stock Green 1968 Pontiac Fire Bird in pristine condition as if you just bought the car from dealership today. You pulled out your keys and unlocked it.

This is a picture of what the car would look like.

" That car's rad (Y/n)" Koneko says while another candy bar.

" (Y/n) where did Colton get this car" Rias asked.

" He made a special order for it when it was released. He asked for it to be in Chaos Green as a special request" you continued stating " No he didn't know that he would endup with a son that possessed the Chaos dragon, his favorite color was green. And for where he got it, after ordering it he had it imported to Japan from America. You don't see many imported cars in Japan a lot do you huh"

" I don't care where it came from, all I know is that it makes you more sexy and hot " Akeno says while hugging you from the back.

You could feel her large breast on your back and started to blush. But you could feel something else an aura coming from Rias. She looked angry then said.

"Akeno get your hands off of him,
(Y/n) my servent"

She responded " I know but you haven't made a move on him yet so I made the first move"

She then bit your left ear a cute and seductive way. You could feel some thing dripping from your nose, it was some blood but not a lot.

" are you two going in to the car I have some things I have to do when we get to my house ok" you say while figuring out about what Akeno just did.

Koneko was already in the car sitting in the back passenger set. Rias got in the front passenger seat. And you opened the drivers side door and pulled the seat up so Akeno could get in the back drivers seat. After she got in you pulled the seat back and got in to the drivers seat and started the car. You reav the engine a little while putting your seat belt on. And you look at every one to see if they have their seat belts on which they did and you saw Koneko eating a small bag of chips. You simply asked.

" Umm Koneko, can you not eat in the car please" while you said that you thought.

Damn girl how many snacks you got on you seriously that's like your 8th snack since we killed the rogue devil.

As you pulled out of the drive way you waved Issei goodbye and said.

" Issei see you tomorrow morning"

He waved back while entering the house saying " Ok see you tomorrow"

You then started to drive to your house with the engine roaring. You then felt hands on your chest. You looked who's they were and it was Akeno's, she was trying to hug you from behind while you were driving.
Then you asked.

"Akeno why are you trying to hug me from behind while I'm driving"

She answered in her S mode " Because you where the first guy I've ever fell for"

" Well I guess that's a good excuse" you said to her.

She then retracted hands to make sure rias didn't notice. After about 5 minutes Rias asked you something which you thought of as wierd.

" Hey (Y/n) have you ever felt like you loved someone but couldn't confess that you did, because that's how I feel"

You answered with a concerned tone
"Well for starters I never tried to like or love someone since I got kidnapped, because I knew after I escaped if I tried to love someone something would happen I wouldn't be able to protect them like what happened to my mom. After I escaped and Colton picked me off the streets I asked him to help me become stronger. So he gave me a training regiment that I would do everyday, with that I pushed body to the limit when I was still human. But since I'm a devil now I'm going to have to train even more. And I'm going to guess you are going to woop me and Issei's asses till we become stonger" and you endup like that.

She responded confidently but serious tone " (Y/n) I don't think I'm going to need to train you but Issei is a diffrient story I'm going to have to definitely woop his ass into shape"

You laughed then said" even though you think I don't need to train I'll join Issei with his training, better to train more then to stop"

"Ok then that's fine" she then looks back at Akeno " Akeno your going to have to help me with their training ok"

Akeno nodded silently

You arrived at your 6 story house that had 3 basements and was on top of a mountain. Nether of the girls thought it was irregular since your father was a decedent of a maou. So you rolled with it. You pulled in to the garage which held 7 other cars. The girls looked amazed at the collection of cars you had as they got out of the car.
After you unlocked the house and let the girls in you made dinner.

You said as they were eating " if you gals want a drink they are in the frige and if you want a small dessert or snack the pantry is over there, I'm going to the 2nd floor of the basement to work out and do some training"

Rias, Akeno, and Koneko commented on the food you made for them.

"This food great, and thanks for letting us stay the night"

" I like you even more now, your hot, strong, and you can cook good food your definitely going to be mine"

" Thanks for the food (Y/n)"

You then said before you went down into the basement through a elevator " Feel free to explore I trust you three won't break any thing, and also Koneko please don't eat all the snacks in the pantry because I know that's your 3rd bowl of food"

Koneko blushed a little then continued eating. You were thinking.

Jeez does that girl have a incinerator as a stomach

You then went I to the elevator and went to your training room leaving the girls at the dinning table.

~~~~~

POV: Rias

Part 2.

(Y/n) just went into the basement to go train and work out. I said to Koneko while she was eating her 3rd bowl of food.

"Koneko you actually blushed at what he said about you eating"

She answered me while blushing " well....for one it's the truth I do eat a lot, and two I've had a crush on him ever since I first saw him in the hallway at school, but I didn't have the nerves to try to talk to him"

" I did notice that the only time you ate more then usual was when he was around, do you eat to get over your nervousness when he's around?" Akeno added while having a finger to her lips thinking.

"Yeah you are right you caught me Akeno, I use eating as a way to deal with this nervousness so I can talk to him" Koneko said to ask for some advice from us.

I started and said " don't be nervous around him he's talking to us as if we were with him his entire life, (Y/n) even told us so much about his past that he didn't need tell any of us. There were things he told us even Issei didn't even know and they have been friends for years. We've only been talking to us for about a week. He even let us stay over night at his house even though he's only known us for a week. So he trusts a lot, and that says a lot for a guy who doesn't talk a lot at school and has a horrible past"

Then Akeno gave her some advice which I was worried about what she was going to say with all the things she's done to (Y/n) over the past week.
But what she said was unexpected to me.

"Koneko, it's not like he won't like to you because of who you are and how you look so it will be fine, And (Y/n) isn't the type of guy to who would not like someone because of how you look or who you are"

Koneko then looked at us with teary eyes saying.

"I'll do my best with talking to him. Do you two like him also because to me it feels like you two do?"

"We do like him" me and Akeno said at the same time while answering Koneko question.

Koneko came up with an idea that would make sense because of how
(Y/n) is.

"How about we make it so (Y/n) will love us equally all at the same time so we don't fight over him. Because if we do that he won't feel like he's favoring one of us over the other two of us, so when we get to a point that we all feel comfortable we could ask him to be our boyfriends at the same time. How does that sound to you Rias and Akeno"

I answer her with a happy expresson
" that would be perfect but what would happen if another girl I get as a servent ends up liking him what will we do"

Akeno answers me " she could join our little group of girls that like (Y/n) that would make the most sense to me"

"Yes that does make sense, ok enough gossiping over (Y/n) let's explore his house he said we could so let's go" I said while giggling with excitment.

As we started to explore his house we were amazed at what we saw. He had a large back yard with a deck with a party space with a fireplace and grill in it. There was a huge TV above the mantle of a fire place. Set to the TV were a cable box and a few game consles. Next to the game consles was a entire cabinet of games, video games and board games. And with a long (L) Shaped couch and a love seat sat in front of the tv.

We went to the 2nd, 3rd, and forth Floors but all there was a bunch of empty rooms which looked like guest bedrooms that basic furiture like a bed that was twice the size of a California King bed a three seat couch.and every room had a full bathroom in it. Each room was about the size of his garage. And the were 4 rooms per floor.

On the 5th floor was what looked like a office and recreational floor with a pool table and other sort of game tables and things. As we went to the 6th floor we saw that there were only three rooms on this floor. One looked liked it was (Y/n) room because it looked recently used, and the other room had a bunch of stuff in it which looked like devil artifacts and technology. Me, Akeno, Guessed that was Colton's room which was (Y/n) fatherly figure in his life. And there was the last room had three of the doubled sized king beds. And had dressers, couches and even a huge walk in closet for all three of our cloths time 3 to fit in it.

We finished exploring the above ground floors and we're ready to explore the three basements.

We headed to the first basement floor first. When we arrived at the for all I smelled was flowers and herd a stream and water fall.

I spoke while I was suprised what I saw in front of me. " Wow he has a zen garden in his basement, there's even a gazibo"

Koneko then spoke while blushing " I want (Y/n) to kiss me while we're in here while the sun sets"

Then I noticed why she said that about the sun set. One of the walls of the room was fully made of glass on the side where the sun sets.

I think that would be hot and romantic" Akeno said while smelling some flowers.

We moved on to the 3rd floor of the basement and skipped the 2nd floor since (Y/n) was training the we decided to check though last. The floor had a olimpic sized swimming pool with diving boards with a hot tub the size of 3 normal ones. And there was also a bath and sona.

Akeno said in her S mode " I want to have sex with (Y/n) in the sona or hot tub"

Me and Koneko nodded while agreeing with what Akeno just said.

After that the last place was the 2nd
Floor of the basement. We already knew that since (Y/n) told us that before leaving us after dinner.

On the floor we saw a entire line up of workout machines and there was a basket ball court that could be turned in to a volleyball or tennis court also.
There were also dozens of swords in (X) shaped on the walls that he told Issei about earlier today. And last there was a large open space that had tatami mats on the floor.(Y/n) was weilding two real swords training him self with them wearing only the pants part of a green and black track jersey. He had music playing through the speaker system on the floor. When he noticed us he stopped and put up the swords he was just using.

~~~~~

POV: 3rd

Part 3.

When I saw the girls standing there I stopped my training and put up the two swords I was using. Then you asked them about the house.

"What did you girls think about my house I was just finishing up my training" you said while having sweat drip from your face so you got a towel and wiped it off.

"It was cool seeing inside your house, you definitely have a wonderful
home"

"The house of the one I fell for is amazing"

Rias and Akeno said to me about the house. But Koneko was standing next to them blushing as red as an apple and she tried to say some thing to you.

"Umm...the house of the guy....I have a crush on is beautiful and...luxurious " Koneko was trying not to embearous her self I front of you. You went over to Koneko and patted her head with your hand and thanked them for their comments.

After that you showed the girls where they would be staying for the night. You told them to live in the third room next to your room. You said goodnight to them before you went to bed and they did the same. It is now the first time you were kidnapped that you slept under the same roof with a girl let alone 3 girls. You got in your bed and was knocked out sleeping almost instantly.

~~~~~
Hello every one again it's me. The chapter has ended and we found out that the three girls staying at your house over night all like you but at the moment your to dense to notice it. But compared to Issei in the anime and LN it's not going to be as bad.

I want to say thanks to the people who have been reading my book and have comment on the book.
I'll see you guys later bye bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 5K 27
Madoka Terada is a pawn for Rias Gremory. You worked very well and hard for Rias and her peerage, even became a mid class devil! But then, he came. I...
8.3K 342 9
Kuoh Academy seems like a regular high school; clubs, sports, pretty girls, perverted guys, that one really hot guy or girl that everyone wants or wa...
1.7M 15.2K 60
Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book so don't hate on me okay?) Disclaimer: I...
25.9K 427 31
Devils..Angels...Fallen Angels....They're real...and their power is so terrifying that it could even make the gods bow before them....this...is not t...