Creepypastas

By The_j0ke

You are home alone, and you hear on the news about the profile of a murderer who is on the loose. You look ou... More

The Curious Case of Smile.jpg
The Expressionless
Leo
And Then There's Martha...
9 Year old Edward and the Shadow Man
"I Found You"
Where Bad Kids Go
What My Parents Were Hiding In The Basement
Waking Up
630-290-7536
Last of the Sparks
Why Sarah Never Sleeps
Grand Night in the Haunted House
Baby Doll
To My Sister Becky
The Heaven Project
The 8th Man
BEN Drowned
Fear Not The Shadows
The Disappearance of Ashley, Kansas
It Has No Face
Incubators
Exchanges
Crunched Up Paper House
Camp Omega
Calls
Bored
Baboon Lane
Ashbrooke Lane
Abandoned By Disney
You Look Like My Son
12:19
Baby Monitors
The Man Who Looked Down
Find_Me.jpg
Bonus Room
Can't Help Fate
Hollow
I Am The Apocalypse
Return to Earth
The House That Death Forgot
The Masked Man
The Last Train Home
The Illusive Genius of Dr. Monroe
The Hallow Stalker
The Guardian Angel
The Flesh Market
The Diner
Tap...Tap...Tap...
Faith's Game
NoEnd House
Can't Help Fate
The Russian Sleep Experiment
Never Judge a Book by its Cover
Mr. Widemouth
Nearby
My Wife
My Ward
My Story
My Older Sister.
Alone
Of Time and Life
Night Running
Candle Cove
Mason
Why I Won't Go To Mockingbird Park
My Grandfather Suffered from Dementia
Bedtime
Pills
Lightning
NCN's
My Imagination...?
Fractured
The House with the Painted Doors
Sleep Walking
Psychosis
Knock
Knock Knock
Knocking
Keep Watching
The Face of Fear
The Stitcher
The Song and Dance Man
The Farnsworth Experiments
The Kaleidoscope
The Filmmaker
Room Zero
It Hurts a Bit
My Friend's Warning About Strange Places in the City
Hell is but a Dream
Gateway of the Mind
Mother's Love
Persuaded
Funnymouth
Midnight Dancer
Log of Captain Kyle Wright
Milk and Cookies
It Has No Face
Ickbarr Bigelsteine
The Volstok/Chappelle Theory
Quiet Room
A Night Out
Mr. Leaves
House of Rules
I'm Worried about My Son
I Told You To Smile
Hide and Seek
Her
Help Her
Mississippi Salvage
I Should Have Worn A Diffrent Watch
He Never Smiles
Happy Puppet Syndrome
Four Hours It Stared
Exploding Head Syndrome
Exchanges
My Pal Scout
Last of the Sparks
Jacob's Dirt
Wolfsbane and Roses
Squidward's Suicide
Scratching
Nellie
Alice in Hell
World's Best School Psychologist
I Saw It Coming
Autopilot
Upstairs
Angel Eyes
Don't Fall Asleep...
My Daughter Died On Her Sixth Birthday...
Menagerie
Pokémon: Strangled Red
Don't Play the Game Part One
Blue Kings
Blue Kings: Deep Blue
Laughing Jack
The Origin of Laughing Jack

Out With a Bang

10 1 0
By The_j0ke

I have decided that I am going to kill myself.

I think it's important someone understand why, so I'm making this video before I blow my head off. The first time I remember it happening I was nine. Johnny Weller and I were playing in his back yard. The sun was setting over his back fence, warm oranges and reds shining through the bone-white slats like a creamsicle against pearly white teeth. Johnny was the cowboy and I was the dirty redskin, stealing his horse. We ran around the swingset, him laughing and me whooping and threatening to scalp him. When he tripped, I ran to where he laid in the dirt, scooping up a handful of air, pointing my finger at his nose and proclaimed, "I got your gun now! BANG!"

Johnny's head exploded in a tremendous blossom of crimson blood, slate-gray brain and chips of skull that sparkled in the setting sun. My hand fell to my side, and I stared, open-mouthed, unable to understand what just happened. Someone was screaming. At first I thought it must be Johnny's mother, until she tore open the back door and I realized I was the one screaming. Johnny's mother crumpled against her son's headless body, adding her broken sobs to my horrified cries.

Johnny's funeral was the next week, closed casket. I forgot the sparkling light shimmering across the cloud of Johnny's blood. I forgot Johnny's mother rag-dolling my little body, begging me to tell her what happened to her son. I forgot the sherrif telling my mother Johnny was hit by a falling bullet, one of twenty six cases each year. I forgot my father's quiet talks with my mother about how they never found the round that spattered Johnny's smile across the grass. I adjusted. I coped. I forgot.

I didn't forget the next time it happened. I never played cowboys and indians again; in fact, I can't remember a single instance of any shooting game played by little boys anywhere in my childhood. I do remember the little girl in the park, pop pop popping her little nerf balls as she bounced around. She ran up to me, brandishing the weapon and shouting, "Hands up!"

I smiled and complied, dropping my sandwich in mock terror. I lifted my hands to the sky and petitioned for mercy. A true homicidal maniac in the making, she executed me with a flurry of staccato pop pop pops. I dutifully played dead, sprawling across my bench. She giggled and proclaimed, "Your turn. Shoot me!"

A sudden sensation of intense discomfort slithered up my spine. I thought of flowers, glittering crimson roses, wet with morning dew. She eyed me impatiently, apparently convinced she might have to nerf me once more to provoke a response. I lifted my finger weakly, pointed at her and whispered, "Bang".

This time I wasn't the one screaming. Her mother cradled her baby's dismembered limbs, frantically clutching an arm, then a leg. I had pointed my finger at the little girl's belly button. The moment the word left my lips, she ruptured like a water balloon filled with punch and soaking bits of crimson colored fruit. Johnny Weller's decapitated body filled my vision, the slow red of sunset sliding down the front of his striped shirt. I ran.

I can't do this anymore. I got pissed at Laura yesterday and put my finger in her face to tell her off. I didn't even say it. I couldn't bring myself to sop my girlfriend's brains off the kitchen floor. I can't do this anymore.

All I have to do is put my finger against my temple and say it.

At least I'll go out with a bang.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 6.6K 27
[Complete]
6.4K 163 30
'"Jeff?" I ask. He didn't respond. I get up and walk to the door. He gets up and grabs his knife. "Jeff?!" I yell. "Shhhh no need to yell." He says...
192K 11.4K 42
SECOND BOOK IN THE KILLER ROMANCE SERIES (SPOILER IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE FIRST BOOK) -+- You were left broken. Heart crushed to pieces, you try t...
23.5K 392 29
Hello guys This book will be about Creepypasta Stories NOT about Creepypasta Characters That will be in another book Rituals may be on this book If...