Creepypastas

By The_j0ke

You are home alone, and you hear on the news about the profile of a murderer who is on the loose. You look ou... More

The Curious Case of Smile.jpg
The Expressionless
Leo
And Then There's Martha...
9 Year old Edward and the Shadow Man
"I Found You"
Where Bad Kids Go
What My Parents Were Hiding In The Basement
Waking Up
630-290-7536
Last of the Sparks
Why Sarah Never Sleeps
Grand Night in the Haunted House
Baby Doll
To My Sister Becky
The Heaven Project
The 8th Man
BEN Drowned
Fear Not The Shadows
The Disappearance of Ashley, Kansas
It Has No Face
Incubators
Exchanges
Crunched Up Paper House
Camp Omega
Calls
Bored
Baboon Lane
Ashbrooke Lane
Abandoned By Disney
You Look Like My Son
12:19
Baby Monitors
The Man Who Looked Down
Find_Me.jpg
Bonus Room
Can't Help Fate
Hollow
I Am The Apocalypse
Return to Earth
The House That Death Forgot
The Masked Man
The Last Train Home
The Illusive Genius of Dr. Monroe
The Hallow Stalker
The Guardian Angel
The Flesh Market
The Diner
Tap...Tap...Tap...
Faith's Game
NoEnd House
Can't Help Fate
The Russian Sleep Experiment
Never Judge a Book by its Cover
Mr. Widemouth
Nearby
My Wife
My Ward
My Story
My Older Sister.
Alone
Of Time and Life
Night Running
Candle Cove
Mason
Why I Won't Go To Mockingbird Park
My Grandfather Suffered from Dementia
Bedtime
Pills
Lightning
NCN's
My Imagination...?
Fractured
The House with the Painted Doors
Sleep Walking
Psychosis
Knock
Knock Knock
Knocking
The Face of Fear
The Stitcher
The Song and Dance Man
The Farnsworth Experiments
The Kaleidoscope
The Filmmaker
Room Zero
It Hurts a Bit
My Friend's Warning About Strange Places in the City
Hell is but a Dream
Gateway of the Mind
Mother's Love
Persuaded
Out With a Bang
Funnymouth
Midnight Dancer
Log of Captain Kyle Wright
Milk and Cookies
It Has No Face
Ickbarr Bigelsteine
The Volstok/Chappelle Theory
Quiet Room
A Night Out
Mr. Leaves
House of Rules
I'm Worried about My Son
I Told You To Smile
Hide and Seek
Her
Help Her
Mississippi Salvage
I Should Have Worn A Diffrent Watch
He Never Smiles
Happy Puppet Syndrome
Four Hours It Stared
Exploding Head Syndrome
Exchanges
My Pal Scout
Last of the Sparks
Jacob's Dirt
Wolfsbane and Roses
Squidward's Suicide
Scratching
Nellie
Alice in Hell
World's Best School Psychologist
I Saw It Coming
Autopilot
Upstairs
Angel Eyes
Don't Fall Asleep...
My Daughter Died On Her Sixth Birthday...
Menagerie
Pokémon: Strangled Red
Don't Play the Game Part One
Blue Kings
Blue Kings: Deep Blue
Laughing Jack
The Origin of Laughing Jack

Keep Watching

16 0 0
By The_j0ke

His face never changes. It's pale white. His eyes are grey, empty. Wide. So fucking wide. I can't take my own eyes off of them and because I can't, I feel them painfully dry up, just as his should. But they don't. He never closes them. He's always, always watching.

His smile. That godforsaken smile. Just like his eyes. So impossibly wide... His teeth aren't touching, it's an open smile. I can see the black pit where his throat begins, always waiting for something sinister to crawl out. His teeth clamp down just as I think I can see something moving behind them. They're sharp. But why are they spotted with red?

He's always there. His aberrant long fingers leave my windows steamed up in their shape. He'll stroke the glass a few times, but that's only before he'll start impatiently tapping it with each of his five individual yellow-pungent nails. Consecutive taps starting from pinky to thumb. He's waiting. Waiting for me to look away. But I can't. What will he do if I look away?

I can't sleep. I might not make it until morning if I fall asleep now. Just keep watching. He won't do anything if I keep watching.

My eyes are getting heavy. I don't know how much longer I can stay awake. My lids are fluttering so much. It's like watching an old film. Watching him fade slowly in and out of frame.

Black. I've closed my eyes. I realize after a mere two seconds, but it seems it's too late. I'm staring at an empty window. I could see where he huffed his warm breath against the thin, transparent panel, but it didn't last in the cold. The formed condensation slowly disappears, and as does my previous minuscule sense of security.

Even if I'd been tired, I'm awake now, trembling. My body feels like it's both been set aflame, and buried with ice. I feel so numb that I can't move. My wide eyes form tears and I start to cry. I can't stop, though I'm as silent as I can manage. My teeth grit to hold in my pathetic whimpers, the strain proving too much for my head. It's throbbing with pain, I want to cry out, but I can't.

I keep my eyes open, staring forward from the wooden wall I was backed up into; glaring to the window. Being able to see him there had been some source of comfort, but now he's gone. Where is he? I'm scared...

I sit, tugging my knees close to my pounding chest. I bring up my nerve-rattling hands to bury my eyes into them, rubbing them dry. For a second, I can't see.

I feel something brush against my shoulder, leaving my heart to sink and my cries to drown silent. I'm hesitant, but I remove my hands from my eyes until I stare into my lap. It's so quiet that I can hear my own shuddering breath as if it were the loudest thing I'd ever been able to hear.

I eventually turn my head to look to the floor at my side. Nothing.

Click.

Just when I thought I'd been feeling my worst. I let out another baffled whimper, having a hand swipe away a single tear that sprinted along my flustered cheek.

My eyes move across the floor and towards the door leading to the passage-way. It's cracked open. I wait for it to be pushed open further, the anticipation making me nauseous.

Ah. There. Pale, but dirty and familiar aberrant fingers protruded from the side of the slightly opened entryway. They tapped onto the wood just above the golden turning handle. Consecutively from pinky to thumb.

I watch his fingers with eyes that grow dim. Although I'm scared, I've accepted my fate. I can't be saved. I muster a sarcastic, short laugh at my misfortune, softly banging the back of my head into the wall I leaned back against.

"I give up..."

I close my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 349 92
Short or long true creepy stories that I found interesting in the internet And if you have any request just message me! I hope you enjoy and don't...
1.5K 139 94
These are things that I have been keeping record of for... various reasons. I'm told not to share this but screw him he's not my father. It's my life...
1M 29.9K 24
Y/N is just a normal girl, with a normal life. At least it is normal to her. Ever since her little brother, Tommy, was killed at the young age of 4 b...
94 0 25
(M/c) lives in a dangerous town called Urban Lane, they want to be a hunter with their best friend who can see ghosts. But after they realize the tru...