3. | EVERLY [S. STILINSKI]

Da sourstiles

Change is going to happen, whether someone wants it to or not. Change waits for no one, supernatural or munda... Altro

prologue
MOOD BOARDS
Chapter One: [welcome to mexico]
Chapter Two: [this is me]
Chapter Three: [beginning of secrets]
Chapter Four: [out of control]
Chapter Six: [new responsibilities]
Chapter Seven: [damage control]

Chapter Five: [Not on The List]

8.8K 309 322
Da sourstiles

"I look at you, and I just love you, and it terrifies me. It terrifies me what I would do for you."

    Indigo's POV

             My head slightly jostled against the window, in the backseat of Stiles' jeep, as I tiredly watched the raindrops run along the glass from the speed of the car. It had been silent and this was all I could do as I thought about what to say to the two sitting in the front. The two who, without telling me why or where, directed me into the jeep. Instantly, and ever since we'd started driving, thoughts ran through my head. I'd done my best to keep quiet and let them believe I was just going to wait until we arrived to answer my questions, but I couldn't contain it any longer.

     "Would anyone like to tell me where we're going at 1o at night?" I huffed, crossing my arms as I leaned back into my seat. Waiting for an answer, I glanced up to the mirror, seeing Stiles' eyes flickering to look at me and then back to the road hurriedly. I furrowed my eyebrows, becoming momentarily concerned.

     "Scott?" I called out, hoping to possible hear something from him. A sigh from him caught my attention, but all he did was adjust his position in his seat. I scoffed. I was getting frustrated. Not only were they not giving me answers about why they had taken me, but I also had no idea where.

      My eyes glanced out the window, trying to discern shapes or recognizable landmarks. This street looked a little familiar. A turn came up and I saw it to be the parking lot for the Beacon Hills County Police Department. I felt the jeep turn and sighed in realization.

      There were hardly any cars, obviously due to the hour, but we pulled up next to the Sheriff car. I unbuckled as soon as the jeep came to a stop, hopping out as the other two did. The slam of our doors broke the silence as we all walked to the front doors. Stiles, surprisingly, walked next to me silently.

      I furrowed my eyebrows and reached for his hand, slowly intertwining our fingers. Stiles flinched at the action, but only glanced my way for a second to give me a soft smile. I was confused. Scott hadn't looked at me either, only creating an even tenser feeling. What was so bad they couldn't look me in the eye?

     We entered the building and immediately made our way to the Sheriff's office, finding Stilinski sitting at his desk with papers. He stood as he watched us walk in, taking a deep breath as he adjusted his holster. He gave me a small nod and I returned it. I wondered if he knew why I was here, why any of us were here.

     "I've pulled the files out for the Walcott's, the delivery man at the lakehouse, and the man who set up the mine."

    Stiles nodded and let go of my hand, shuffling the papers around. Scott looked on, before catching my eyes. I raised an eyebrow. And nothing.

      "So, the Walcott's were the first." Stiles spoke up. "At least, the first that we know about. Four murders: Sean, his brother, and their parents. They were killed by a professional assassin called The Mute. Weapon of choice, a military tomahawk."

         Stiles slid out a picture from the manila folder of a bloody axe-type weapon.

      "But then The Mute was killed by Peter Hale after he tried to blow up Derek with a Claymore mine. Next was Demarco-"

       Another few pictures emerged from the folder, showing a beheaded man on concrete, blood shining from the picture flash. I focused on a different part of the desk.

         "He delivered a keg to the party at Lydia's lake house, and got decapitated outside his car. And then, last night, 23-year-old Carrie Hudson."

        Stiles shoved his hands into his pocket and pulled out a sheet of paper, unfolding it rapidly as he set the messy note on the table. Names were listed next to digits, running all the way down. I furrowed my eyebrows, seeing the names Stiles had just mentioned on the list, as well as a few more. Scott was there, Lydia too.

         Scott had the number 25, Lydia had the number 25 and Derek was even on there, with the number 15.

       "It's a deadpool." Scott sighed. "A hit list of supernatural creatures. This is only part of it, the rest has to be decoded."

   "Who found the list?" Sheriff furrowed his eyebrows, looking to all of us, making me look to the two boys.

      "Lydia." Stiles spoke, immediately looking to me. I tilted my head.

"How?"

          "She wrote it, actually- transcribed it. Without realizing it. When- At the lake house, she heard you Indigo. It must have triggered something, but all we know is that Lydia somehow came up with it."

    There was silence before Sheriff spoke. "Banshee?"

      Stiles nodded. "Banshee."

Sheriff took a deep breath. "Beautiful. All right, what are these numbers next to the names?"

          "We're getting to that." Stiles nodded, flattening out the paper. "First, you need to know that the code was broken with a cipher key."

     "Wait. . ." Sheriff narrowed his eyes, looking to his son. "You mean like, a- like a key word?"

"It's actually a name." Stiles slowly spoke and this time, when he looked at me, I finally understood. My throat tightened.

      "Allison." I whispered.

Stiles licked his lips, nodding softly. "Her name. . . broke a third of the list."

       "And now we think there's two other cipher keys." Scott added.

     "Which will give us the rest of the names." Sheriff finished, understanding as he nodded. "Okay, so how do we get the cipher keys?"

"The same way we got the code." Stiles shrugged.

      "Lydia." Scott answered. "She's been out at the lake house all weekend trying to find the other two key words."

"Why aren't we using me? If I found the first key, shouldn't I be able to find the second?" I asked, nodding.

            Stiles quickly spoke. "We don't know that- for sure. Since Lydia found the deadpool, we're trying everything we can before we have to. . . resort to that."

         Sheriff spoke before I could. "You didn't know about Demarco or Carrie, hmm? And what about these other two names on the list? Uh, Kayleen Bettcher and Elias Town. They werewolves too?"

"I don't know." Scott shook his head. "But Deaton said that the Nemeton would draw supernatural creatures here."

          "Here being Beacon Hills? Or Beacon County? The population of Beacon Hills is just under 30, 000-"

"And dropping." Stiles interrupted. I quirked an eyebrow at him and he slightly put his hands up in surrender.

        "But if we're talking Beacon County, then you're looking at close to 500, 000." Sheriff scoffed. "Look, how many werewolves, banshees, kitsunes and whatever the hell else is out there, are we talking about? And- and what if the next cipher key uncovers not 12 names, but 100?"

Stiles pursed his lips. "We don't think there would be that many. There's a limit."

     "Because of the numbers. We think that once we decode the names, the numbers will add up to 117." Scott nodded. Sheriff flickered his eyes between all of us.

"117 what?"

        "Million." Scott looked him directly in the eye.

            Stiles grabbed a pen and began scribbling one letter next to each number. The letter K to signify thousands, while the letter M showed millions. Lydia was 20 million and Scott was 25 million. Many of the already deceased names were 250 thousand, while Derek was 15 million. Another name on the list, Everly had 30 million. She had no last name, but she was worth the most.

        "117 million dollars, Dad." Stiles placed his hands on the desk, leaning. "Stolen."

"From the Hale vault." I realized. Stiles nodded quickly.

       "It's being used by someone to finance all these murders." Stiles explained.

Scott looked down to the photos. "Someone who wants ever supernatural in Beacon Hills dead."

          "So-" Sheriff started. "The coded list goes out. And somehow, these professional assassins get that list-"

"And a cipher key." Stiles quickly interjected.

       "And then they go after the names on the list. They- being killers with no mouths, tomahawks, thermos-cut wires that can take your head off."

       Stiles nodded and looked down to the photos. His fingers shuffled around before pulling out a picture of a wound on pale skin.

      "Carrie was also stabbed." His eyebrows furrowed, pointing to the photo. "What's this mark?"

   Sheriff shrugged, taking the picture. "We're not sure yet. We're still waiting on the ME's report."

            Sheriff placed the picture back on the desk, eyebrows still cinched. "There's one other thing I don't get. How did this new assassin know that Demarco was going to be at the lake house?"

      "Everyone knows he delivers kegs to teenager for a little extra cash." Scott shrugged. Sheriff's lips parted with an 'ah', nodding awkwardly.

"So, whoever ordered that keg killed Demarco." Sheriff looked at all of us. I nodded, biting my lip.

       "Yeah, it was someone at the party." Stiles added.

Scott nodded.

      "A student."

×

              Stiles pulled up to Scott's house, putting the jeep in park. Scott hopped out and I followed, slowly shutting the door behind me. We walked around the front of the jeep and Scott continued up the driveway, leaving me at the end. I heard a jeep door slam and I turned, seeing Stiles had gotten out of his car, standing as he looked to me. I stopped and gave a small smile, walking over towards him. As soon as I was within reach, I wrapped my arms around his waist and leaned up, pressing my lips to his. I smiled and reached one hand up, cupping his jaw as his hands did the same to mine, holding my lips to his. Our lips moved softly against one another, Stiles giving a slight hum. I caught his lip between my teeth and pulled, before releasing and leaning away. I looked into his eyes, seeing his honey ones looking to mine with the same looks as always that ran butterflies through my stomach.

            "You know, you could just live at my house." Stiles nodded, shrugging. "Get rid of the long ride when I come to see you."

   I giggled, shaking my head. "Goodnight, Stiles. Sweet dreams."

       "Oh, I'm sure they will be."

         My mouth gaped but I couldn't help but smile. Stiles smirked and quickly pecked my lips, before backing away instantly as he hopped in his car.

   "Love you." He smiled from the window. I rolled my eyes.

   "Love you, too, Stilinski." I responded. He wiggled his eyebrows, before his jeep groaned when he shifted gears and drove off.

       I watched as it drove away, with a smile, before walking towards the house.

×

           I was one class through this morning at school and still tired. Just as tired as when I woke up. I hadn't seen Stiles, since I hadn't had any classes with him until after lunch. It was depressing, really. Stiles had wanted to take the same classes since the beginning of junior year, but it hadn't worked out due to last year. I chuckled as I remembered what he said.

      Stiles leaned over his kitchen table, comparing our schedules. I watched, and finally it got a reaction out of him. He frowned.

    "We don't have any classes until third period." He spoke. I pouted, but shrugged.

"At least we have that cla-"

     "Switch your Computer Science class to the first period Economics class." He nodded, pointing at the paper. I raised an eyebrow.

"Babe, I took that last year."

          He froze and it was a few seconds before he responded. "Take it again?"

"Stiles. . ."

        "What?" He held his hands up, shrugging. "It's an easy class, so-"

"Stiles, as much as I really do love you, I don't think Coach would appreciate me becoming a distraction."

        Stiles scoffed. "Distra- You're not a distraction, you do well in classes."

I laughed. "I meant, a distraction for you."

          Stiles opened his mouth to speak, but he just shut his mouth as he nodded. "Okay, what if I promise not to be distracted?"

"Then someone would have to pinch me." I smiled, nodding.

     "Wh-" Stiles froze. "I can focus. I can- not be distracted. Easy."

I raised an eyebrow, amused. I crossed my arms and Stiles did the same in a mocking manner. I shrugged.

    "All right, fine." I grinned. "Read my Art syllabus to me."

        Stiles smirked and picked up the piece of paper, clearing his throat comically as he began.

      "This school year, we will be focusing on going through the periods of history like the Renaissance and even the Dark Ages. Art progress through time will be the main subject of notes, as well as an idea for many projects in the class. We will-"

      Stiles continued, droning on even as I stepped forward. He moved the paper, confused, but continued reading. I placed my hands on his shoulders. I leaned up and pressed my lips softly and slowly to his neck. I gave a deep kiss and listened as a stutter passed his lips.

       "Wh-While we read through the textbook, you will see that-" I kissed harder this time, dragging my hands down his chest and down his sides. I felt his torso shudder from a shaky breath. "Art cannot be- de- defined to truly. . . encomp- encompass what it means. . ."

            I continued, smiling against his neck, before giving a gentle bite. His words drained down as he stopped reading, before I heard the paper fall back to the table. I felt a hand hold my waist, as the other ran through my hair. I didn't hear, but I felt a soft moan rumble through his vocal chords. I smirked and sucked harshly on the spot momentarily, hearing a sharp gasp from his lips. I departed from his neck, admiring the small mark until I looked up to admire the look on his face of pure enjoyment, before it fell when he realized I had stopped.

       He sighed and a small smile was on his lips as he opened his eyes, looking down to me.

"That's- entirely not fair."

       I shrugged, placing my hands on his chest. "Fair for who?"

"Me." He nodded. I scoffed.

       "And why's that?"

"Resisting you will have to be the hardest thing I'll ever do."

         I smirked and continued down the hallway, happy with the memory. I loved creating new memories. I felt they had a nice home taking place of the ones I would never remember.

    I jumped when I felt a hand on my arm, looking back to see Stiles himself. I smiled and he returned it, before nodding his head down the hall. I raised my eyebrow and walked with him, seeing he was heading straight for Coach Finstock's office. Scott was at the door, wiggling the keys before he got in, opening the door for us. Stiles rushed us both in, me extremely confused. I watched Kira enter behind us, shutting the door. Scott and Stiles immediately began pulling lacrosse sticks from the walls and closets, throwing them to the table. I dropped my bag to the ground, walking towards the desk.

         "Why are we rummaging through Coach's stuff?" I asked. Stiles continued, as Scott and Kira began grabbing lacrosse sticks from the table and removing the ends. Kira looked to me as she put it back on the table.

"The stab marks, on Carrie? It the end of a lacrosse stick. Her killer is on the team."

         Scott sighed, shaking his head as he was met with none of the right ones. Stiles finished ransacking everywhere, looking to the desk to a pile of lacrosse sticks.

    Scott sighed. "This is pointless. Most of the team plays with their own gear."

         "Maybe instead of trying to find a lacrosse stuck with a hidden dagger in it, we should be trying to get the game cancelled?"

    Scott shook his head. "The game's the best way to catch him red-handed."

  Stiles' eyes widened. "But what if he's red-handed 'cause his hands are covered in the blood of the person he just stabbed to death? Which, by the way, could be any of you!"

    "Or Liam." I added.

"Well, we don't have the whole list and he could be on it." Scott continued.

       "We don't know anything about that list!' Stiles scoffed. "How it's made, how it's updated. I mean, who's been out taking a supernatural census anyway?"

        "How do they even know about me?" Kira shook her head. I furrowed my eyebrows. She was right. She just got here and she was already on their little shopping list.

   Scott shrugged. "They know about everyone."

      Stiles sighed, scratching his temple quickly. "Kira's right, I think we should stop the game."

"I'm not afraid." Scott shook his head, as Kira did.

     "Neither am I."

         Stiles threw his arms up. "Well, I'm terrified! And I'm not even on the list. God knows what part of the list Indigo is on! Guys, these are professional killers. It's their profession! One of them's got a thermos-cut wire that cut's heads off. Who knows what else they have?"

        We all looked to one another, all thinking the same thing. We don't know what they have. We don't know what they're capable of. We didn't even know who they were. We knew next to nothing except who was going to die, and even then, most of the people on the list were already dead.

           How many people would be too gone to save on the next list?

      "What time is the game?" I asked, looking between all of them. Scott sighed.

"We play Devenford Prep after school, why?"

      I froze. "Did you say Devenford Prep?"

Stiles titled his head at me. "Why? What is it?"

         "Deveford Prep?" I reminded them, raising my eyebrows. "Liam's old school."

    Everyone's shoulders dropped as they began to realize. Stiles' hand quickly shoved itself into his pocket, fishing out his phone. He looked to the time and licked his lips, shaking his head. His eyes met mine, before he looked to Scott.

       "We gotta find Liam. Now."

×

           Stiles and Scott shoved the doors open, Kira and I bursting out behind them. I adjusted my bag on my shoulder as I spun around, trying to find Liam. We hadn't seen him inside, which meant we only had to find him faster. I looked to the parking lot, seeing a new bus. A Devenford bus.

      The kids piled out and I watched as Liam stepped forward towards the students. My eyes widened as I grabbed Stiles' shoulder, making him place his hand on mine and turn around to me with concerned eyes.

         "I think we're a little late." I nodded over to the bus. Stiles' eyes followed my gaze and he used his other hand to bump Scott, showing him the bus. Instantly, Scott and Stiles headed their way, Stiles' hand in mine dragging me along. I quickly jogged next to them, all four of us coming to a stop in front of Liam and a tall blonde with a Devenford jersey. The blonde had a smirk on his face, while Liam had his jaw clenched.

          "Hey, hey, hey, hey-" Stiles quickly interjected, pushing Liam behind him as Scott took him. Stiles nodded to the group. "How's it going, prep students? Welcome to our little public highschool. How are you doing?"

      He held his free hand out for the blonde to shake, and he didn't accept it. Stiles nodded, shrugging. "Firm handshake you got there."

        I watched cautiously, Stiles taking his hand away from the blonde, looking back to the group. I did the same, seeing they looked prepared. They looked like an army that had set foot on traitor territory.

       Which, is almost what this was.

   One boy caught me looking at the group and nodded his head, winking. I felt uneasy and focused back on Stiles, who started looking to that exact guy. He furrowed his eyebrows, before removing his hand from mine and placing it around my shoulders. He continued as if nothing had happened.

           "Uh, we're very excited for the scrimmage tonight. But, uh- let's keep it clean, all right? No rough stuff out there."

         None of the team responded, making Stiles hum and nod.

      "All right, see you on the field." Stiles nodded and he pulled us both away. I met eyes with Scott and took a deep breath, ushering him towards the school just as Stiles did.

       "Go, go, go. . ."

       We barreled into the school and ran straight into the boys locker room. Scott handed Liam's right arm to me and I instantly felt him start to restrain. I gripped his arm as hard as I could, helping Stiles keep the beta at bay as Scott ran one of the showers. Scott twisted one of the handles quickly, waving his hands instantly.

       "Come on!"

   Stiles and I shoved Liam to the tile, Scott taking my place as they held him under the freezing running water. I stepped back, concerned, as I watched Liam's fangs grow and growl, his eyes shining a golden yellow. I took a few nervous steps back. I heard both Stiles and Scott grunt as they held him back.

       Stiles grunted. "Are you calm yet?!"

Liam only growled more and Scott nodded, shoving him more into the stream of water. A few moments passes and Liam began shaking his head, spitting water from his mouth.

          "Okay, okay!" He shouted. Stiles and Scott let go, and Liam slid to the wet ground, causing squeaks. Stiles shut off the water and took a deep breath, stumbling into an adjacent wall. I walked over and placed my hand on his bicep. His cold, wet hand placed itself on top of mine, as he licked his lips and glanced over to Liam.

   "That car you smashed-" Scott spoke up, eyebrows furrowed at Liam. "I thought you said that was your teacher's?"

       Liam huffed. "He was also my Coach. He benched me for the entire season."

  Scott looked surprised. "What did you do?"

     Liam shrugged a bit, looking down to his soaked pants. "Got a couple red cards."

  Stiles scoffed next to me, tilting his head at Liam. "Just a couple?"

          Liam said nothing.

          Scott sighed and kneeled down to his level, shaking his head. "You gotta be honest with us. What else happened?"

      "Nothing." Liam snapped to us, before looking to his twiddling fingers. "I got kicked out of school. They sent me to a psychologist for evaluation."

  "What'd they call it?" Scott asked. I looked to Liam, seeing his defeated expression.

       "Intermittent Explosive Disorder."

         "I.E.D?" I turned to see Stiles, his eyebrows raised. "You're literally an I.E.D? That's great, that's great."

  Stiles looked over to Scott, with a wink and a thumbs up. "Gave your powers to a walking time bomb."

        I rubbed my face, not liking the sound of any of this. "Did they- give you anything for it?"

Liam softly nodded to me. "Risperdal. It's an antipsychotic."

      "Oh, this just gets better." Stiles hummed. I turned to him, raising an eyebrow at his comments. Stiles eyes widened as he shrugged.

       "But I don't take it-"

"Obviously." Stiles gestured to Liam. I put my fingers to my temple for a moment, wishing for once that Stiles had the ability to think before he spoke.

            Liam disregarded the comment anyways. "I can't play lacrosse on it. It makes me too tired."

    I heard Stiles sigh so before he said another word, I dropped my hand to his, intertwining our fingers. I gave a small squeeze, before turning to Scott.

         "Scott?"

       He sighed and looked to me, before thinking for a bit. Scott nodded his head. "Okay. I think you should bail out of the game. Tell Coach your leg is still hurting."

  Liam's eyes went wide as he frantically stood up, Scott following. "No, no! I can do this. Especially if you're there."

 Scott huffed. "Look, Liam, it's not just about the game."

        Liam looked confused for a moment, before I spoke up. "We think who ever killed Demarco is on the lacrosse team."

  He was still confused as he shrugged. "Who's Demarco?"

           "The one who delivered the keg to the party?" Stiles tried, before pretending to slice his neck. "The one who was beheaded, you know. . ."

    Scott nodded. "Whoever ordered the keg, killed Demarco."

          Liam connected the dots and he seemed to understand, before he furrowed his eyebrows, looking to the floor. All of us locked us, staring at Liam.

     "Liam, what is it?" Scott asked. "What, do you know something?"

  He bit his lip before talking. "I don't know who ordered the keg, but- I know who paid for it."

       I looked between all of us, impatiently asking. "Who?"

       Liam sighed. "Garrett."

×

      "Hey, Dad, you're supposed to be here. Where the hell are you?"

         I turned around to see Stiles on the phone, obviously with the Sheriff. His duffel bag on one shoulder and his lacrosse stick. I looked at his uniform and saw one sleeve was stuck under his padding. I smiled and shook my head, my hands reaching up as I fixed it. Stiles jumped a bit, before watching what I was doing. He put his attention back to the phone call, huffing as he put it away in his bag.

    I finally fixed the jersey and met eyes with Stiles who had a half smirk on his face, watching as I put my hands back down to my sides. I quirked an eyebrow.

      "What?" I asked. He simply shook his head.

      "Nothing." Stiles responded, keeping the smirk as he passed me, kissing my cheek as he headed towards the bench. I rolled my eyes with a blush, following him towards the team.

      "Why do I feel like this is going to end badly?" Kira sighed. I nodded. That was a typical feeling with usually anything to do in Beacon Hills.

      "Because it usually does." Stiles shrugged, shoving his gloves on and strapping the velcro.

        Scott sighed. "Kira, you keep an eye on Garrett. I'll watch out for Liam."

  Stiles nodded. "Yeah, I'm just gonna try to play lacrosse."

        I smiled and shook my head, before grabbing Stiles' helmet from the ground. I reached up and pressed it on his head, adjusting it as I moved it around.

          "Can all of you, really, just try not to get stabbed?" I shrugged, crossing my arms. They nodded. I caught Scott's eyes and he still hadn't calmed down. He met my eyes and I gave a small smile, nodding in encouragement. Scott finally eased with a tiny smile as I watched his shoulders relax.

         "Liam, Stilinski, McCall, all of you! Asses on the field!"

      The three left me, leaving me to sit among the rest of the team. Really, I should be in the stands with everyone else, but ever since sophomore year, Coach hadn't ever told me to move.

     The game had started and a couple plays went by. I watched as Stiles started off and won, throwing the ball to Kira. I watched in awe as Kira instantly ran with it, before giving an amazing shot that got a point. Everyone cheered, me along with them, but Coach wasn't as happy.

"Yukimura! Get over here!"

      She hustled over, taking off her helmet with a wondering look. Coach pointed to us.

"Take a seat, you're benched for the rest of the game."

      Kira's eyes widened. "What? Why?"

  Coach scoffed. "You didn't pass."

      "I had an open shot."

   "The play was for you to pass. This is a scrimmage. It's about teamwork, Yukimura. So, you're benched."

       Kira wasn't happy about it, but she took orders, taking a seat next to me. I sighed and figured I couldn't just let her sit here after what Coach just said.

     "Hey-" I nudged her, getting her attention. "If it's any consolation, you're already doing better than Stiles."

  Kira laughed a little and I felt proud, smiling before turning back to the game.

         It continued for a bit and I nervously watched as Liam ran, before he slammed into a Devonford. I winced a little-

         That was until I heard them both cry out in pain.

       I stood up and tried to peer closer into the field, watching as the Devenford helped their player up, and Scott and Stiles helped Liam up. Scott grabbed Liam's arm and I heard a significant snap. Something was just fixed. I sighed, watching as the Devenford player was dragged to the school locker room entrance. I watched on for a bit, hearing whistles in the background, and eventually, the two players that dragged the other up there came out. I furrowed my eyebrows. They just left him in there?

      I looked back to the game, but I couldn't tell what was happening since players were still not in the game due to the hit that just happened. I sighed and stood up, catching the attention of Kira.

     "Where are you going?" She asked, her eyes full of worry. I waved her off.

   "The other player- they just left him. I'm gonna go check, but I'll be right back. I promise."

           Kira tried to say another word, but I already headed up towards the building. I tried to hurry myself, wanting to make it back to the game before anything important happened. Although, if anyone wanted to find me, Kira knew.

       I shoved the door open, entering into the school. I walked in and heard it slam behind me, before looking down the hallway. I furrowed my eyebrows at the first thing I saw-

    The Devenford player lying in the doorway of the locker room.

         I rushed down the hallway and fell to my knees at his side. I quickly looked at him, noticing it was the tall blonde that had greeted us at the bus today. I noticed a bruise on his temple and I reached out to touch it. His eyes opened wide and I jumped, standing up instantly. He breathed heavily and looked up to me. His breath became panic-stricken and I could hear his heartbeat go out of control.

       I gasped as hands grabbed me, throwing me into the locker room. I smashed into the floor and I grunted, rolling onto my back as I looked to the cause. A girl about my size smirked at me as she stepped over the boy, snapping a string in her hand as it glowed red. My eyes widened. That was what killed Demarco.

       I was staring in the eyes of an assassin. There was more than one.

          She walked closer to me and I frantically began crawling backwards, my palms aching as they continued to rush across the tile. Her confidence only seemed to increase.

"You know- I've never killed a vampire. But, hell- you're the biggest prize."

            My eyes widened. The biggest prize?

              Suddenly, she threw herself at me and shoved me over, before I saw instantly, and felt, the heated string swing over my head. I quickly placed my fingers between it and my neck, hissing and letting out a small cry at the burn. I grunted as it continued and I felt her grunt as well, pulling harder. Her heels dug into my hips as we struggled on the floor. I felt my fangs elongate and my eyes had begun their shine. I growled and began resisting even more, kicking into extra adrenaline. I pulled the string away from my throat and once I felt comfortable at the distance, I looked back to glare at her. I clenched my teeth and stared her down, and I was satisfied at the fear in her eyes.

         "Green, you-you're eyes. . ." She stuttered. "A- a vampire banshee."

         I furrowed my eyebrows at her. She hadn't known. Earlier, she called me a vampire. Had she not known? Did that mean that the deadpool didn't know?

          I froze as she willingly dropped the heated weapon and I began to lurch at her with my claws, but her hands disappeared and I felt a sharp pain in the middle of my torso. I hunched over and my face drained of anger, before all I felt was pain. I choked as I looked down, seeing a blade covered in a yellow sap.

              "Indigo!"

        I looked to the doorway, seeing Scott- his eyes red in anger and his voice bellowed against the lockers, shaking them. I winced as I sat against a row of them, watching as the girl stood up and backed away in fear. Scott charged at her and she wasn't quick enough, as Scott gripped her neck and snared his fangs before slamming her against the concrete wall. She slid in unconsciousness. I sighed in relief, but the action hurt like hell.

         I felt my eyes burn with tears as I gritted my teeth, placing my hand on the end of the blade. Would taking it out make it worse? Is leaving it in an any better of an idea?

           I heard running in the hallway and quickly, Stiles ran into the doorway, his shoulder crashing into the door. His hands steadied him as he gazed in, his face draining of color.

       "Holy shit-" Stiles croaked as he rushed in. He crumbled next to me, eyes wide as they looked at my wound. I looked down and found it even more grotesque since the last moment I looked at it. My eyes looked to Stiles' again, seeing his filed with tears. I reached up and placed my right hand on the top of his shoulder. Stiles frantically ripped off his glove and held my hand, watching me nervously. I used my left hand to grip the blade, keeping my eyes locked with Stiles. They small honey flicks, and even one or two of the tiniest hints of a green. Swimming in the golden brown that flickered all over my face-

            Rip.

      I winced as I yanked it out, tossing it to the floor. Stiles looked down to it, furrowing his eyebrows at me. His mouth opened and shut, before he looked to Scott.

     "What are we gonna do?"

I answered for him. "It's not going- to kill me."

      He snapped back to me. "How- how do you know?"

  I nudged my head in the direction of the Devenford player. "Garrett wasn't going after Liam. Sure- he might be worth money, but. . . but nothing compared to an Alpha."

      Scott furrowed his eyebrows at me.

         "They're using everyone to get to you." I reiterated. Scott looked from the player to me, shaking his head.

       Stiles shook his head as well, biting his lip as he focused on me. "But- you're not on the list. How do they even know about you? Lydia even unlocked another third of the list. You're not on it, Indigo."

           I sighed. "I don't think Indigo's even on the last third."

       Both now looked to me. I took a deep breath, wincing as I felt the wound move and a tear roll down my cheek.

          "When she came after me, she called me the biggest prize. Scott's worth 25 million. There's only one name we've seen worth more than that, and there's no way, with only a third of the list left, any of those other names are gonna be more than that name."

       Stiles hardly tore his gaze off me, looking to Scott. Scott shoveled his phone from his pocket, and within a few taps- he looked back up to us.

    "30 millions dollars." He nodded.

               "Everly."

A/N:

haha. i made this over 5950 words because this took a hella long time to write sorry. also, i made the gif!!!!!!!!!!!

  how do you guys feel about this? huh?

  any predictions or thoughts or theories?????

love you all so much!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

16.8K 401 31
Stiles and Scott have been friends ever since they were little and now that Scott is a True Alpha he's starting to look for his mate. What happens wh...
3.8K 127 10
It has been four years since Stiles said goodbye to Beacon Hills. Four years he has spent mainly on his own trying to get away from the pain he felt...
960 27 30
Stiles Stilinski x femOC Season 3 of TeenWolf completed Season 4 of TeenWolf is being published Elaine McCall moves back to Beacon Hills. After her...
24.8K 753 26
Allison Argent has been gone from Beacon Hills for months, dead, and everything has changed. When Allison keeps appearing, and after a almost fatal a...