𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

By REBELROOT

❝ you write smut...? ❞ //taekook » story idea by; minstrual © DHANTRBL. More

intro;
one;
two;
three;
four;
five;
six;
questions.
seven;
eight;
message;
nine;
eleven;
twelve;
letter.

ten;

19.7K 758 1.3K
By REBELROOT

[ten]

a/n; cuteness overload to daddy af real quick.

warning; semi-smut chapter right here. [unedited] enjoy (;

"you must be kidding me."

[cue kookie in bapsae]

as if on cue, jungkook's thick eyebrows instantly knitted together and his eyes opened wide at the sound of junghee's ridiculous offer. his jaw literally dropped on the floor as he was taken aback of what his older sister was telling him to do.

truly and utterly unbelievable.

how in the world would he able to set her up with hoseok if he was totally gay for taehyung?

jungkook only looked at his older sister with an expression of disbelief. he couldn't fathom the exact reason of why in the world would junghee want to date someone like hoseok. of all the billion decent guys scattered around the world, why him?

"are you serious? you're not making fun of me, are you?" jungkook asked with a hint of dubiousness in his eyes.

"i'm dead serious."

junghee's determined eyes made contact with her younger brother and the two siblings held gazes for a while. that was, before jungkook cut off their intense stare contest and let out an exasperated sigh.

"you do know that he's gay, right?"

"wait, what?"

now, it was junghee's turn to return the look of shock to her younger brother. jungkook could only face-palm himself for her ignorance.

"well, i don't care. i'm gonna make that boi straight as a line, alright."

junghee said in a sassy manner and flipped her hair whilst jungkook shook his head in dismay.

"i guess i have no other choice but to comply." jungkook said, raising both of his hands up in defeat.

"so, do i get myself a deal?"
junghee said, offering her right hand for a shake.

"deal."

feeling the victory, junghee began running around and jumping in joy because her younger brother finally agreed to her offer.

"you're the best! i promise not to tell a single soul. you and your daddy's secret is safe with me." junghee reassured jungkook with a wink before scurrying her way upstairs and to her room.

"get some sleep! daddy will punish you if you get past your sleeping time." she teased the latter before closing her door.

jungkook felt his cheeks warm up at his older sister's remark but he decided to brush it off cooly by letting out a sigh. this time in relief because junghee already gave her word of keeping his secret from being exposed to their parents. he shook his head again and proceeded to his room to take a quick shower.

after what it seemed like forever, jungkook finally came back from the shower with a towel dangerously draping around his waist. before changing to his pjs, he decided to message taehyung to inform him about what happened earlier.

juancock69
hey hyung, still awake?

byuntaehyung
"hyung" my ass! u've been screaming "daddy" so shamelessly awhile ago. where did that confidence go?

juancock69
i was just caught up in the moment!
it's not like i really wanted to call u that...

byuntaehyung
oh yeah? ur fanfics says otherwise tho. i'm reading them ryt now. want a sample?

juancock69
stop reading those!! anyway
it's just a fanfic! don't misunderstand...

byuntaehyung
u naughty dishonest boi.
here ya go ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

//byuntaehyung sent a photo.
[photo not included for safety reasons]

juancock69
oh man holy shit! is that ur cucumber?

byuntaehyung
oops! wrong photo
why? u liek?

//byuntaehyung sent a photo

//juancock69 typing...

byuntaehyung
damn, aren't u thirsty af?
imagining and writing perverted stuff about me.

juancock69
i'm not!!!

byuntaehyung
well, i mean, i can't blame u
who wouldn't want a piece of this sexy flesh, anyway?

juancock69
u're so full of yourself!
but i can't argue with that...

byuntaehyung
see? HA

juancock69
btw, i have to tell u smth

byuntaehyung
what? u wanna continue what we left over at school?
wish granted, babyboy (;

juancock69
no, not that!!
junghee-noona and i made a deal

byuntaehyung
what deal?

juancock69
i have to set her up with hoseok-hyung

byuntaehyung
i fucking knew it
she liiiiikes him!

juancock69
pls help me
if i don't do it
she's gonna tell mom about us

byuntaehyung
u want me to help u?
beg for it, babyboy (;

juancock69
srsly?!
wut do i have to do?

byuntaehyung
just say, "please daddy!!"
while jerking off to me
on ur phone

juancock69
what? no way!!

byuntaehyung
no getting help from me then

//juancock69 is typing...

juancock69
okay fine!
i'll just make it quick
then it'll be over

byuntaehyung
good boy (;

byuntaehyung is calling...
accept | deny

the sound of classic marimba tune filled jungkook's ears as his phone lit up and displayed taehyung's name. the young boy stared intently at the screen of his phone, his thumb hovering over the red deny button.

jungkook was hesitating whether to answer the call or not and thought about what would happen if he didn't. surely, he could try setting hoseok with junghee-noona by himself but that would take a lot of time and effort knowing that he and hoseok were definitely not in good terms. however, with the help of taehyung, things would be a lot easier since the two get along very well.

'what about jimin and the others?' jungkook's inner self spoke to him.

"i can't. they don't have any idea that taehyung and i already did the frickle-frackle together and i can't risk them to know that i write nasty stuff."

chewing on his bottom lip, jungkook moved his thumb across the green button.

"well, here goes nothing."

without any other thoughts, he swiped the accept button to the right and pressed his phone against his right ear.

[italicized words are taehyung's voice]

"y-yoboseyo?"

"hey baby." a deep sultry voice was heard from the other side.

jungkook gulped nervously as he felt chills run down from his spine. taehyung's voice caught him so off guard that the hair on his milky white skin involuntarily stood up and his heartbeat accelerated within the split of seconds. albeit the young boy knew that his daddy possessed such a deep voice, he didn't expect to hear a rich and sexy one that made him feel like he's melting just by hearing a glimpse of it.

"yes, daddy."

"what took you so long?"

"i was... thinking." jungkook replied whilst playing with the hem of his towel.

"well, stop thinking and start jerking." taehyung commanded. "take off your pants."

"i-i'm actually not wearing anything right now..." the younger responded with a small shy voice.

a smirk forms within taehyung's playful lips before a loud snicker was heard from the other line.

"eager for me, are we?"

jungkook felt heat creep up to his cheeks, warming them up as they were being tinted with a rosy shade of pink.

"i'm not! i just came out from the shower... that's why."

"oh, too bad. you're going to get dirty again."

jungkook shifted nervously in his bed and removed the towel draping around his waist, exposing his little cucumber to the warm atmosphere of the room.

"i bet you already have a hard-on just by hearing my voice." taehyung teased.

"s-shut up!" the latter exclaimed, all-flustered because of what his daddy said.

'how did he know?' his mind thought.

"now, wrap your hand around your dick." taehyung instructed the younger. "and slowly pump it from the base and up to the tip."

jungkook followed the older's injunction and took his excited member within his hands. he let out a gasp at the sudden pleasure when he slowly moved his hand to and fro, feeling the hardness and warmness of his exposed flesh.

"rub your thumb between the slit of your head and use your precum to make it more slippery."

jungkook did as he was told to do so. his fingers came in contact with the slimy white liquid oozing out from the tip of his manhood. he threw his head back and bit his lower lip in struggle to hold back the moans that was slipping out of his hungry mouth.

"imagine me kneeling in front of you and kissing your inner thighs."

jungkook slowly closed his eyes and in an instant taehyung's godly face popped up in a situation that he previously described.

"you like that, baby boy?" taehyung uttered sexily from the other line which sounded as if he was whispering directly unto jungkook's ear. the younger couldn't hold back anymore as he flicked his wrist faster and faster, his breathing becoming ragged and unstable due to the immense pleasure he was feeling.

"now, imagine me spreading your pink tight hole and pushing my big cock inside of it, rapidly thrusting in and out and smashing myself into yours."

soon, a loud moan accidentally slipped out of jungkook's mouth, placing a devilish satisfied smirk upon taehyung's lips.

"that's right! moan for me, baby boy."

"fuck, daddy!" jungkook exclaimed as he shut his eyes in pure ecstasy. squishing and sloshing sounds drowned their ears accompanied by heavy breathing, moaning and curses coming out from both parties.

later on, shifting noises and metal being unbuckled was heard from the other side making jungkook wonder what his daddy was up to at the moment.

"daddy, what are you doing?" jungkook asked out of curiosity which got him no replies. instead, all he heard was moaning and grunting noises which caught him in total surprise.

"damn baby, i want you right now." taehyung moaned hungrily with his deep voice.

jungkook could only pump himself faster and harder to ease his thirst for the older's warmth inside of him. few moments after, he felt himself nearing his climax, making his intense hand movements slower and sloppier than it was before.

"daddy, it's coming!" jungkook warned the older when he felt himself shake and his knees go weak.

"say the magic words first before you do so." taehyung said hoarsely as he flicked his wrist even faster.

"p-please."

"what? i couldn't hear you."

"p-please d-daddy..."

"what did you say?"

"i said, please daddy!" jungkook begged loudly in between his breaths and moans before a string of white liquid squirted out of his member and stained his clean sheets.

"fuck." taehyung cursed, following right after his baby boy.

a moment of silence filled the atmosphere and only panting and heavy breathing were heard. when his breathing finally became stable, taehyung broke the ice and spoke.

"well, that felt really nice."

jungkook hummed in response and wiped himself clean with his towel. "i need to change my sheets again."

"again? why?" taehyung asked, getting a naughty idea of what the younger did.

"i-i might have dirtied it myself before..." jungkook confessed with both of his cheeks coated in a light tint of vermillion.

"you naughty little boy. good thing i caught everything on tape."

"wait, what?!"

"goonight, baby boy. see you in my dreams."

and that was all jungkook heard from taehyung before the line went off.

hello everyone! it's been ages since i last updated this book and i'm very sorry for that. i hope you still read and support this book even though i'm such an irresponsible writer.

anyway, please comment lots! i love reading everyone's comments bc they always crack me up.

i also made a new kik acc bc i forgot my previous one. feel free to dm me if u want to talk!

THANK U FOR THE 77K READS!! THIS IS SO SURREAL. YOU GUYS MAKE ME SO HAPPY!!

—dhan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 3.5K 13
Contains smut scene. Sub Jinnie Top Makanes
19.1K 1.1K 36
these stories are sometimes longer than my books. enjoy. copyright © 4sokjin
237K 11.1K 31
Jungkook loves being cuddled, Taehyung loves cuddling. Top!Tae Bottom!Kook (Unedited)
94.6K 3K 11
Another polyamory story between our lovely boys -polyamory relationship -smut (as always) ⚠️-MY BOOK MY IMAGINATION SO DON'T PLAGIARIZE! *clears th...